OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

Good luck. Don't forget you can test the game by using the console, open it and type in tmm 1. This gives you all the map markers so you can push the game by visiting cities and various places. Fast travelling will also push the mod list. 

The only caveat is when you arrive at a destination, give it a few seconds for the scripts to load and the game to place stuff where it belongs, before running around.

And don't save the game in that state!

1 minute ago, BDNelson said:

I do look at that every once in a while, but when I do they have a 0 in bugs and more than 1000 in the comments. I don't want to have to scan 1000 posts for any info, that's too much info to sift through for any answers.

I just look at the first two pages of comments. They are the most recent and if there are big issues with a mod they'll show up there.

SKYGIRL mags, slow goin. But , yummy. I never ever thought I would see fuck books in a video game. Just never occured to me before I saw these. You probably call 'em shag mags or some such. Feel free to virtually slap me for that.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Hold your horses. This is going to blow your socks off!

I found quite by accident this "Digital Portrait" of Serana:

All rights belong to, and Posted by, u/BryanArt123  4 months ago   on Reddit

Click into it for larger version.

See also: 

x19311l8s9e71.jpg?width=3000&format=pjpg

By same guy.

Edited by Bluegunk

64k maybe? Is that even possible in any Skyrim to get Seranna like that? There is a guy's stuff I see in my "iLuvLoading" mod in my game that is pretty good too. Kenworth Balassa, I think his name is. NICE work too.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Do you use the mod "Random Sex"?  I just re-discovered it can cause a CTD (because I just had a CTD from it). 

If you use it, the fix is to switch off the "Show notifications" in the MCM. Apparently that's what causes the mod to crash,

I wish I could use the iLuvLoading...

Edited by Bluegunk