OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

The game is working FLAWLESSLY-not. And the best part, no more dreaded... (...) thing. Whatever the hell this was, it caused me grief. I think we may have made a playable game. Not quite yet. More to come. FYI: I updated 3BA and CBP-C, just wanted to let you know. Spoke too soon again.

CTD!!! I had started the "Away, Come Away" quest, got the 1st sword part, activated the rabbit, followed the rabbit, got the 2nd sword part, damn near froze to death, back to Riverwood, warm up, go to Warriors Rest, go inside and save (I think I should have done this in Alvor's house), reload the save, go outside and fast travel to standing stone for Toy story on my way to the 3rd and final sword part. I have to follow a hooting bird to the final spot, I find the bird, it is stuck mid-air, not hooting or flying or moving at all. While I was looking at the bird... CTD! I am taking steps to reinstall some mods. Will inform on progress. My internet has been going in and out all night long, tough to get the job done.

Post when you can, I'll be doing this for a while yet.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Sorry, I've been missing for a while. Time difference plus jobs to do.

The pictures look great! And I'm glad the game's working.  OK, so you got a CTD - that happens.

What did the .NetScriptFramework log report?  It could be anything at this moment, possibly the Toys mod?

Looks like you are almost ready to play this...

Yes, I've had to do some targeted fixes. Map, compass, Ebony armor mod, Book Covers (persistant prob) plus a couple of others. The virgin tatoo on her bum kept flashing in and out. So, I been busy. That blushing is really nice!

Edited by BDNelson
added content

No worries on you being busy, life goes on. Book Covers just threw me a curve ball, but I think I got it figured out. For quite a few months now book covers of skyrim has not played at all with LotD base mod. LOOT has always seen it (bc) as an error. It's fixed with a new version + patches.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

I think so. 3 more and I'm ready to try again. BodySlide 1st. About bodyslide, vanilla outfits and vanilla outfits (physics), do I choose 1 or the other or both? I think I'm supposed to set up at least one outfit in Outfit Studio, not a clue how.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

I do the vanilla/physics CBBE outfits from the Caliente mod as one big group and save the output separately as mod in my install order.

Then I do the BD CBBE skimpier group and also save that as a mod separately, allowing it to overwrite the basic CBBE group.  By doing this, if BD has missed anything from the vanilla group it will be covered by the first bunch I did.

After that I do all the other outfits I downloaded, and save them all as a third group and they overwrite the previous two.

I have no idea how to do all of that. Am I doing it all wrong? Apparently, I need to learn again how to do this. I'm just checking the boxes of stuff I have in my install. Groups? Then I do a batch build after the Nif build with morphs checked of course. Looks like play will be delayed.

Edited by BDNelson

OK - catch up on this after a good sleep. Later!

Here we go.  First up:

• The body I use, and the preset I made, are going to be different to yours so don't worry about that.
  • To get Bodyslide to send its output to where YOU want it, use the left CTRL key. Hold it down when clicking Build, and Bodyslide will ask you where to send the output to. This means you are not stuck trying to dig the results out from some buried folder. It also means you can create a "mod" out of your Bodyslide Results and put it into your install order.  This makes life really easy for updating the results, and keeping it tidy and away from other folders.

Piccies!

Bodslid 1.jpgBodslid 2.jpgBodslid 3.jpgBodslid 4.jpg

Edited by Bluegunk

Ok, most of that I knew already, except for the left\ctrl thing. But we still haven't answered my 1st question. which boxes I select to make the group. I also understand that is depending on what armor\toys want in the game. I'm trying to remember the "Away" mod group selection boxes. There are 3, hang on, I have to look them up so I get this right. Ok, Echtra 3BBB, Echtra CBBE and Echtra CBBE physics, all 3 available boxes to be checked. Do I check all 3 boxes or just 1 of the 3. The game froze up right here with this mod. I only had one box checked, the 3BBB box. I think now that I need all 3 checked, I don't know. When I get this figured out then we can go to the groups config.(?). And now your gone, ok ,I'll hang tight.

Edited by BDNelson
added content
26 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Ok, Echtra 3BBB, Echtra CBBE and Echtra CBBE physics, all 3 available boxes to be checked

Check the one that corresponds to the body you are using - and I think that is 3BA? So check the 3BBB box. There's no need to bother with the other two.

And I doubt checking all three would be the specific cause of a freeze.   HDT-SMP might cause a freeze or a major slow-down.

Sorry I was away a moment, I was trying to sort out a couple of new followers.  Yes - always pics please!