OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

No, I don't think so, on merge plugins. But it has one hell of a deep cleaner that seems to get stuff left behind by the other programs. 1st, do you have it? 2nd, do you ever run it? I love it for that alone. I have yet to figure out if it does anything else, like, I don't know, MERGE some esp's together! I think Wrye Bash is in there somehow as well. I don't know how all these programs work together, confusing!

I have GOT to get access to LIS! After the game is done being modded.

Game: SL\LL, anim's and sounds now, after my test run. Just went into game, deleted all except the very 1st save the game makes when you come out of race menu. Not quite a brand new game, but the closest I can get without creating another Blaze.

So... with that, I'm going in. I'll post something in a few, ok?

5 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

So... The new house you suggested. I looked on my map and couldn't find a map marker for it. Umm... where can I find it? Didn't see the right choice at the Mara statue, maybe?

Very nice - Blaze is home!

What house was that, please? I skimmed back a few pages but I can't recall which one. Sorry about that - brain going.

That is the BBLS. Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite. Nice, huh? There are still a couple of more mods to install for it. Not quite done yet. It is also MEREGED with the Underground Bathhouse in Paradise Falls. It is sooo cool to be able to take a secret passage to and from the 2 homes. It also has the teleporter!!! SO KICK ARS!

You, know, the one YOU got me the English Translated version for!!! There are quite a few mods to get, you are going to need my help with those.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Ok, you seem real interested, so I'm going back in to take some more pics. I'll be back ASAP! Falkreath, got it. Hearthfire homes got it! You want a couple of more pics from inside the Luxury Bathhouse? The inside shot you saw was the home in Paradise Falls, different places.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

I see a PROBLEM in one of the pics! That DAMN shadow again! You have the BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer, right? Is there any kind of an HDT-SMP mod that goes with it? I think I am seeing a pattern! You see it?

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Oh, sometimes I hate to love these mod sites. Tried to find BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer on LL, struck out completely!!! 3BA (3BBB) version.

GAAWWDD, I am blind too. It is an SMP mod, D'oH!

Edited by BDNelson
added content

I see the shadow. Now... that's an odd one. In one way it looks like an HDT stretch to infinity, but it's a shadow, not a kind of paint splash. So - it's a bit of a weirdo. Is it coming from something off-screen to the right, behind Blaze?

The thing to do is go up to that guard ( or whatever the source is) who appears to be casting that shadow, open the console, click on him/her and find out what the last mod was which affected the guard/source, and its usually listed on the bottom right of the display.

For this you need the mod "More Informative Console" (and whatever it needs for it to run).  It is a seriously useful mod.  That should tell you which mod last affected that guard. If it is BD, then you can look into it further.

None of the BD armours in my experience cause an issue. But it is a weird-looking shadow thingy.

Yes, I have MIC. Now if I could just re-find the damn mod! Before the run I deleted the one from Vortex and replaced it thinking there was something wrong with one in Vortex. Guess not. It's ONLY female Armor, not male. A female Soldier is casting the shadow from over by the stable, to the left of the horse. That shadow has been there for as long as I can remember, repeated installs. I need to find the page again so I can try another download of the mod to see if it fixes it.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Maybe it's the way I'm setting up Bodyslide, I don't know!!! I could take BD's armor off to show you, but that would mean having to set Bodyslide all up again. The shadow goes away when my PC doesn't wear armor. Very persistent problem. BD's is on Nexus, I thought it was LL. Thnx. Damn, more updating, jeeeez!

Edited by BDNelson
added content

If it is related to Blaze, then just double check your HDT-SMP settings. make sure nothing is overwriting them except your Bodyslide Output.

HDT-SMP when it has problems can lead to the stretch-to-infinity meshes.  But it's not a complex problem to solve because nearly always it's an accidentally overwritten XML or some old DLL left lying around that should not be there.

Also make sure the armour is being built to Blaze's body; that there is not another body got stuck in the system.

Ya see!!! The one I have is from LL. I have no idea which version it is, I can't tell. It has a date of 3-13-2021, but that is when I downloaded it not when it was uploaded to whatever site I found it on. So I have to totally update my CBBE 3BA, CBPC, Faster HDT and probably my XMPSE too. That means going ALL the way back to body stuff, grrrrrrrrr.