Uploaded a Modified Heather Casadin file.

No idea if it will work satisfactory on your end.

How it works,

I race changed Heather and her body parts to IKAROS.

Problem, since it was in Fo4edit and not Construction Kit, there was no way to change her looks.

Solution,

Open ShowLooksMenu type heathers ID.

This opens her looks menu,

From here you can assign Heather the proper IKAROS face parts across her whole head.  Then you can modify her looks to your liking, save a preset and blam she is a complete Synth.

Or probably better way, make a new character of player....RaceChange to IKAROS....Fiddle around till your player character IKAROS has a nice look you like....Save the Preset....Use that on Heather in the game.

So why do an edit in Fo4Edit?

Well its actually better than say, using console commands to racechange Heather to IKAROS.  From trying that what I found was that the changes did not always stick.  So now her code literally says she is an IKAROS with body parts all directed at IKAROS.  Only thing was the face graphing was never done, however that wont be an issue after the end-user uses showlooksmenu on her.

Edited by Gameplayer

Here I am showing how putting the whole IKAROS body into the workspace matters for clipping issues that would be seen in the game if this is not done.

Working on Slider with IKAROS in the workspace.png

The two white spots in the upper back region are parts of the outfit that will "clip" basically the body clips through the swimsuit.  Now those same spots are not going to clip with Human Female Body, only IKAROS version, since IKAROS not a whole 1 to 1 translation of the Human Female model.

By putting the IKAROS model in the workspace and conforming it to the Human Reference model we can click each slider and check to see if the IKAROS will clip with the Outfit.

This adds a lot more time to making conversions and is a large part of why if you are using say CBBE IKAROS Conversion ABC of Outfit that said outfit likely has clipping....It certainly absolutely will have clipping with conversions that were never made specifically with IKAROS in mind.  Most Bodyslide Authors probably dont even know about these things.

Super Short Convo

Untitled.png

The Files here are now to be listed alongside the IKAROS-Android Race as a Main File for regular end user play!

It will be listed over at TrophiHunters site.

HuurrrrAAAAA,

Helping the Modding Communities good health.

Outfits for IKAROS on Main IKAROS Download Page.png

Edited by Gameplayer

Tattoos

So this has been brought up here, at least one person has asked if I could or would get Tattoos converted over to working with IKAROS race.

So without getting too graphic even though this is an Adult Website this happens to be the non-Adult PG section of said site.

I will attempt to explain the issue without using visual aids.

First

The Human Female body that we use in the game is 1 solid mesh minus 2 meshes those meshes are the head and hands meshes.

-Important to understand that the Body Mesh, is a solid 1 mesh piece

-Body mesh is the area that Body Tats are applied too

-The body tat is an overlay but it is mapped to the Human Body Mesh.

Second

IKAROS Body Mesh is at least 6 parts actually

-There are 3 parts that make up the undercarriage of the Android

-There are 3 parts that make up the visible Body mesh.

-It is the 3 parts of that Body Mesh that would have to be made compatible with an Overlay Tattoo Body Mesh

So Conclusion,

-This is not 1 to 1 transfer

-Currently there are no Overlays that actually work across more than 1 mesh and we know this because on the human female body the Overlay never actually goes into the hand or neck/head area. 

-Overlay is not actually a spell effect, that is not the same thing....You might think well I have seen spell effects that effect multiple meshes, that is not what this is.

There is no Overlay system that effects more than 1 mesh by 1 entry at this time.

The skin swapping is not Overlay, it is literally a Material Swap you are seeing.

So what could be done is, to make a new BGSM file that calls on a skin Texture that has the Tattoo on it already.

This will mean that instead of the Tattoo being 50Kb of information that Tattoo is going to be however many Megabytes the skin was before it had the tattoo applied plus the 50bytes.

So doing a whole pack this way is going to be a lot of hard drive space.  Doing more than 1 pack well that is getting crazy town plus there might not be people interested in scrolling through 50-250 skin files each time they want to swap their Android Skin color or apply that Skin color to the new Foot Wear they are going to use.

So if you do this, it has to really be specific for the Tattoo you want to use on your RoboDoll in the game.

Bear in mind that I have not even looked at the Material Swaps yet.

There may be a whole bunch of them cause the Robo is several parts, "may" I dont know for certain.

This is not work I am interested in doing, I dont often use Overlay Tattoos on my characters....There are exceptions, in Skyrim I use tan lines and pubic hair tattoos all the time....Sometimes with magic user character I go in for something that looks like magic lines.  A succubus character play through might get a heart tattoo near intimate parts.

Whole Body Tatts though are not something that drives me to produce work and solutions.

Edited by Gameplayer

Just finished up on a TankTop ATuMud

Original does not have materials set up properly, so I put in the materials, keyword, OMOD, and Swaps....Result is now you can take the 2 tank tops and swap the colors out for 1 of 10 colors at an armor bench.  Also you get two nice sports tanks....Well they are male sports tanks.  She borrowed one of your shirts dude its serious now.

ScreenShot69.png

Need a Ride.png

Edited by Gameplayer

Posted AB_COCO_Bikini Collection_Bodyslides_IKAROS_3BBB

enb2021_10_14_13_49_43.png

Works with IKAROS of course, in OCBP 3BBB physics.

Has nipple an non-nipple versions.

Swapped Slot Numbers from Body slot 33 to slot 48.

Best use with included ESP, thank you.

Edited by Gameplayer

Getting some 1st person items made for TRS and EasyGirl

Example

1stPerson Creation.png

The Dark Area, is normally never seen by the player in first person, however those sleeves should be seen in 1st person.

So by zapping it out and then making the Nif for it, then putting the data points into the ESP we begin to get what we need for that to actually happen.

However actually having the first person object work is not done yet.

Have to modify the IKAROS Race data itself or with a Patch so that it will activate certain slots for 1st person usage and then in first person the player will see the sleeves.

Later when/if ever someone builds a proper 1st Person view such as LogicDragons SkyrimEnhanced Camera these nifs will go a long ways towards enhancing that experience as well.

1stperson.png

Just Got EasyGirl new 1st person objects built.

Went through the whole ESP, made some checks, corrections, and made the new entries.

Here is an example of how that will look in game, this will work for both Human and IKAROS females.

First Person Viewable Items fix.png

Note that bit of clipping on the arm has been corrected by the creation of an actual 1st person model for Xazmonds knitted top white shirt.

Edited by Gameplayer

Working my way back through Adshields TCS  or is it Tactical SportsWear

1st.png

Untitled.png

The Blacked Out portion of the arms of this jacket will become a new 1stPerson Object that will be called on by the ESP modification above.

So that players can actually see the arms of their jacket when in first person.

This was never actually done in a lot of these mods,

Although most people dont know how to activate first person view slots, uh Im actually the only guy that figured that out for both Skyrim and Fallout 4, though the real power houses were people like LogicDragon when it came to true first person but even then, my stuff was useful alongside Skyrim Enhanced Camera because without the tweak to see first person items well people would bugger him about disappearing items, which my mod fixed.

Of course this was done for the purpose of enhancing gameplay with mods such as Devious Devices which I was the guy that deveoped all the UUNP sliders for up to around 2017ish.  Hey it was a big deal looking down to see your girl in chains in real first person!

There is already an activation file uploaded and I uploaded HumanNature TRS and EasyGirl with new 1st person objects for sleeves just an hour ago.

Edited by Gameplayer

Of Course, I cant go leaving out Vtaw

Creation of First Person Objects from all the Jackets, Sweaters, Shirts, and Bodysuits.

When used with my Mod enabling more 1st person objects from non-slot33 items well you get the idea right you will end up seeing those sleeves likely for the first time.

more1st.png

Untitled.png

By Zapping the Arms off, labeling them with_1st and putting the new entries directly into the ArmorAA records we will have the arts assets there to see them.

But you still have to download the new mod I uploaded here, "FIRST PERSON VIEWABLE ITEMS ACTIVATION.7z"

This will enable new slot items to be seen in first person, ie slot 38 which is shirts, and slots like 58 which is jackets....And a few more but not every single slot cause we dont want to see the bra pop out in front when you sneak.

So here, I found I have to change all these 1stperson data point entries.

Untitled.png

So your looking at AA_VTAW_WD7_ShuytenLegs

AND

Female 1st Person:  Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\1stPersonFemaleBody.nif

Now here is the thing, that female 1st person model is a FEMALES ARMS.

There is no need for First Person Arms to be shown or attached to this item, in fact it should reference a blank mesh if anything at all.

IT will matter when if you activate my mod for first person viewable items, so all the stuff that could interfere has got to get fixed in the ESP.  I was in here putting the references for new 1st person objects I made today and noticed I missed putting blanks in for most of the stuff in Vtaw Wardrobe 7.

So I uploaded,

New Versions of Vtaw 6 and 7 this early early morning.

It contains brand new 1st person models that would not normally get 1st person models made for them.  Be aware that of course all people that have ever used Vtaw Wardrobe 6 an 7 even playing as Human Female have never had this amount of immersion using that mod, because the 1st person models were never made.

BUT, I made a mod that activates MORE 1st Person Models.........sooooo I am building models for those items from the packs I've already done the sliders for and so here we are.

EXAMPLE PIC!!!

1stPersonExperience.png

:D yes I know its so amazing so cool, you feel compelled to hit the like button.

Still got at least 1 or 2 models in each of the Vtaw Util, Wardrobe 1 and Wardrobe 4.  Dickies has 1 Jacket to be done.  I have a Vtaw Miranda that has a model needing upload.  I'm just reuploading the whole pack, no update files sorry.

EDIT,

I uploaded Vtaw 1, 4, Miranda, Dickies Pinup, and COCO Bikini.....So basically all the mods Bodyslides so far now have unique first person models for objects that never had 1st person models to work with my other mod that activates new slots for 1st person models :D

FIRST PERSON VIEWABLE ITEMS ACTIVATION mod

The sole survivor feels compelled to hit the like button.

Edited by Gameplayer

So here I am making Gloves for IKAROS....Which I missed D: 

Only reason I found them was that when I went into Adshields TCS I was making special 1st person objects that did not exist in the original version for use with my other mod that shows more first person slots AND I wanted some pictures for it.

So of course gotta wear the gloves and that is when I saw there are still human hands. ><

No one tells me these things, very lucky to find them.

Making Gloves.png

So gotta make about 6 pair.

11 hours ago, jdhue said:

just wonder, u wont bother to add nipple sliders?

I really think you are reading something into what I have said that I have not actually written.

There are already nipple sliders on Atomic Beauty Body and IKAROS Bodies?

All outfits actually have nipple sliders.

The difference is that,

IF the Original Outfit did not fully express the nipple that is represented here just in Atomic Beauty format.

IF the Original Outfit did express the nipple that is fully represented here.

In some cases I did 2 Outfits for the same outfit that have either or as options.

I hope that clears this up.

Thanks for posting.

Edited by Gameplayer

My apologies to everyone that has tried the mod(s) present here to not come away with the full physics experience.

This listed file here is indeed needed for the physics to actually work not just the two files I listed.

Because so few people actually contacted or bothered to post questions, it was impossible to know that end users were never actually getting the intended experience when using the files present here.

Feel that end-user apprecaition ❤️

IF you dont tell me something is wrong I cannot possibly address it.

The only reason why I found out something was wrong was because a brand new person to modding thought, hey you know what I am going to call Gamefever and ask him to help me install this mod on Discord.

1 hour ago, MarrockV said:

Ok, stupid question time...

Will this work with CBBE or do I need to redo -everything- in my game... again?

Not really a stupid question, I have come to expect it...This is not the first massive pack for non-CBBE body that I have authored.

It is for Atomic Beauty Body and IKAROS Atomic Beauty Body

It is possible to use only a few outfits have the main character or an IKAROS companion use them, an experienced modder could easily do that, not going to help with that though, got my hands full building more stuff and helping people installing stuff for the first time to their game.

However, 

I have done everything I can to make that switch well worth it.

There is just more of everything packed into these than the default versions of the mods offer.

Also given its about body physics, well the Atomic Beauty Body is a well endowed body that suits that purpose quite well.  Although I do use a leaner version of the body itself.

Only the Female Body and the armors would be redone again....Though if you go full hog with the available outfit body slides well you may well need to make room in your ESP load order, no idea Im not at your computer.

Thank you for your inquiry.

PS

If you need help installing the files,

Reach out to me on Discord server IKAROS-Androids

Edited by Gameplayer

So I am rebuilding HumanNatures Nails,

There are about 5 types of nail in the pack....However it is packaged with about 30 actual sets of nail objects.

Now what I would like to do is not make 30 IKAROS hand sets for 30 Nails.

So right now I am looking at making color swaps....So I only have to have 5 packaged IKAROS hand sets 1 for each nail type rather than 1 for each possible color.

Also I am looking at it because I realized I had not done each of the possible nail types >< I only did 3. then uploaded that ouch sorry guys.

OH

Look at that a bunny.

enb2021_10_16_21_52_35.png

7 hours ago, jdhue said:

i am not complaining, i noticed this in BodySlide too, on the left is vtaw 6 and on the right vtaw 5, just saying

lnsk.png.dbad0c4c0b2b49295a225db56c866266.png

YES I have written in the Original Post,

That there are Shoes that contain bodies that have no nipple.  This was completely on purpose, this is not a glitch, this is not a mistake, this is not an admission of an issue.  It was entirely on purpose, for three reasons actually.

1) Original Outfit tops do not have nipple shape to contain the nipple thus clipping happens.

2) Shoes in the original outfit contained the Body since they occupy slot 33.

3) I dont want the Outfit to look like crap because it has clipping nipples.

I did not do Vtaw Pack 5, so the example on the right is not something I have made its from someone else.

Edited by Gameplayer