7 hours ago, jdhue said:

btw, i figure out if i swap ur skeleton.nif from REQUIRED FILE_Modified IKAROS 3BBB OCBP Physics Activation File with orginal there is no anoying physic, but then i have problem with male body (flying boner ), 

Open the OCBP.txt file

WhiteList.png

Try copy pasting this over into your TXT file for your androids to have physics plus your men to have boners maybe?  This goes under [whitelist] I believe if you are using another version of OCBP you just add these lines, then it should all work for your men, women, and androids.

Your Original File, does not have this.

That means that your IKAROS Androids have no physics.

Now there is no way for me to have known about how other people needed a dick for their game specifically written into this file, since I am coming from another modding scene.

To get physics you have to install this file, My provided OCBP file which has the added lines posted above, and a skeleton that supports OCBP physics.

I updated the File Description yesterday, and even added a post to this thread here with the link attached.  As you can see the image above is rather hard to miss is it not?

It turned out that it was needed because it contains code needed for the physics.

Sorry for people that did not know, I did not know either.  I thought all the was needed was the TXT file and the skeleton.

EDIT,

Files been a Work in Progress for over a month on the LoversLab with many files well have been sitting on my own machine for over 2 years.  Anyway if no one points out the issues they have, I dont have a clue that it is a problem on someone elses machine.

Very few people come forward about things and well I only figured out physics was not correctly explained yesterday since I walked someone brand new to modding through installing the base vanilla assets with physics.

All I can say is sorry it did not work out, here is a solution I have found.

In time I will address the issues but it might be faster if I know what the issues are people run into with these files.

Edited by Gameplayer
6 hours ago, jdhue said:

btw, i figure out if i swap ur skeleton.nif from REQUIRED FILE_Modified IKAROS 3BBB OCBP Physics Activation File with orginal there is no anoying physic, but then i have problem with male body (flying boner ), 

You would need to use something like gender specific skeletons to fix that. Since both genders use the same skeleton file, some bones may not be rigged in the provided file for a gender. Based on what you posted, you'll probably want to get GSS with he zex skeleton for males.

6 minutes ago, vampiremecha said:

You would need to use something like gender specific skeletons to fix that. Since both genders use the same skeleton file, some bones may not be rigged in the provided file for a gender. Based on what you posted, you'll probably want to get GSS with he zex skeleton for males.

Do you know if there is a skeleton that does all the functions like XPMSE skeleton for Skyrim?

Speaking of issues,

Yesterday and going into today,

I'm working on making all the edits needed for HumanNature66 Nails to fully work with IKAROS Androids including the extended version available as update on its webpage.

The patch and needed IKAROS files will be provided here.

The one already provided here was not complete, I did not actually recall that since well the work done on it was over 20 months ago.

Nails.png

Every single one of the over 100 nails entries is getting the data points added in for IKAROS to use the objects in the pack.

Passed out last night adding them there are so many.

I was thinking, I can get this done tonight, its only 6PM.....3AM zonk.

Edited by Gameplayer

So

It is like this

IF I add actual nipples to all shoes that contain bodies....What comes next?

Clipping with all Outfit Tops.

So your likely thinking, why not add Nipples to all Outfit Tops?

That is a lot of work, and then it is no longer looking like the original outfit top because now you have skin tight material that shows a nipple.

A lot of the original Outfits made for CBBE did not have such a design in the first place so it goes against the intent of the original outfit and then on top of that it may not be to every single end-users taste but it may not be to my taste the guy making the conversions in the first place.

I'm not interested in adding the extra polygons in Blender, it adds a layer of extra work load that goes against the original outfit design, it is not to everyones taste that every top has fully expressed nipple, and now we are porting, working, adding, and exporting in some cases 100 objects through Blender for a singular pack.

BUT there are other Mod Author that have done the nipple expression for an outfit in Atomic Beauty!?

Yes there are in fact a "few" that did that.

Most of those "few" authors did a horrible job as well, since they did not port the outfit parts into Blender or Maya, or 3DSMax to add the needed extra polygons to the outfit part so that when Bodyslide is used those Nipple Expressions dont become airbags of giant size when a larger boob size is called upon.  The only author that did use Blender or Max to do the extra polygons for the outfits was Milkdrinker and he did only a few Outfit Mods besides vanilla.

Well why not have nipple expression in Bodyslide then?

Because the little space between the skin of the Body an the outfit top ends up looking like an airbag in the game that should not be there.  Not enough polygons in the original outfit to convey the illusion properly.  Also none of the other Body Types do this, not a one....All of them use a Body that lacks the Nipple expression.

Next Im going to have to throughly explain to people that there are not actually body swaps happening.

SLOT 33 is the Body slot, the player puts on an outfit from default game....It uses slot 33, some slot 33 items have no body....Others slot 33 items have a body "implanted" into the actual MESH object file for the outfit.   The software itself does not magically swap body in and out, hell no that is not what happens but so many end-users that is what happens in their head but that is not what is happening in the actual game.  There are in fact Mod Authors that dont understand that, pretty sad actually....There are Mod Authors for outfits that literally do not understand why IKAROS has to have all the outfits fitted to its body specifically no kidding.

But Slot 33 is the slot that has to either cover the full body replace or it has to contain a "Version" of the body.  The reality is that every single time the player puts on a slot 33 item, the game is completely replacing the naked body with the slot 33 item.  The naked body of the player ceases to exist and the slot 33 item is now the item the player selected in the pipboy.

Now how do I know these things?

I authored all the UUNP Bodyslides for the Devious Devices of SkyrimLE all the way up to around 2017 or so....Basically if your one of the hundred thousand or so people that played with Devious Devices for Skyrim you have likely used one of my bodyslides.

Devious Devices have to fit perfectly on a naked body especially, and I went as far as to make a whole wide range of outfits for UUNP that would work really well with Devious Devices while player was clothed.

So I come into this with a lot of experience and know what the issues are and that there are ways to address them.  I was aware that someone might bring up that some shoe items have a lack of a nipple expression say it did not have a nipple slider...Well there is no reason for that item to have a nipple slider because it is meant to swap out the naked body for a body that is going to fit the clothes from the packs.  IT needs to be idiot proof for general usage by people that will not understand that the other way is tell people that wont read a description that they have to make 2 versions of their preset, a Clothed Version and a Naked Version.

MOST CBBE Authors "ASSUME" that end-users have both "Clothed" and "Unclothed" versions of their Preset.

That the end-user will understand that they have to Build their Clothed Preset and Unclothed Preset to make the outfits work.

I assume that people will never ever read, and will only ever run one version of their preset if at all, most in fact dont know about presets.

The nipples in Fo4 have actually hurt the Bodyslide Community at large.

Because the Outfits made for Fo4 do not account for the Nipple properly, often the original outfits do not have enough polygons to fully morph the nipple at the full range of the sliders properly, so you end up with badly morphed outfits in some ranges or with nipple clipping....This is of course when you want to use a body that is not CBBE base body, a lot of end-users use only the CBBE base body no or rarely touch body slide.

This is because there are not very consistent Bodyslide Slider sets available that all account for the potential issues that come up in Fallout 4 for the range of the available outfits.

Another very big issue with Bodyslide Slider Sets which is quite pronounced with Atomic Beauty itself.

There is not consistently applied physics across the entire range of the outfits supported in Bodyslide Slider Sets.

Even if you go an download something that says that it is OCBP 3BBB or OCBPI or whatever acronym used for a physics set the issue is that those physics are not consistently applied across all the items in the packs especially when you go an use packs made by different authors >< for the same body.

Sometimes the physics are not properly applied in the very same pack by the very same author!

So the body work here, is meant to remove all those issues, and provide consistently applied method across the whole range of the provided outfits.

Certainly before you could not ever hope to mix and match parts from different packs especially in Atomic Beauty body itself.

So with my words, I am attempting to illustrate that not only am I aware of the problems at large with the Bodyslide Outfit community but also that I am aware that there are things that have to be accounted for consistently from pack to pack so that the outfits themselves provide the most satisfaction.

Nipple expression is not the key selling point of most outfits made.  When it is it is accounted for in the work here.

I'm not sure just how much more has to be said about the methods of building the slider sets provided here had to be this way.  That shoes should not have erect nipple body implanted into them because the game cannot swap the body out of that shoe item when you put a top on slot 38 shirt slot.  However the game can handle a nipple-less body having a shirt not made for nipples put on it.

There is no Body Swapping beyond what item is placed on slot 33.  After that you need to alter the way the game functions.  You might think well lets put the shoes on another slot?!  Well ok, now you have to account for shoes such as high heels that need specific feet to fit the high heel shoe.  Feet are physically part of the body in Fallout 4 by default.  There is no actual way around this.

You have to either have a body without a nipple in the shoe item or you have to alter all the meshes that are shirts, bra's, sweaters, jackets to account for the pronounced nipple of the Atomic Beauty body.

Edited by Gameplayer

BUT

Gameplayer it Can Not Be Impossible to make a system that says when I put on a Top change the size of the nipple to ZERO for slot 33 body in slot 33!

Answer,

Of course its not impossible, however there is currently no framework that makes that happen when putting on a specific item.

I know a general outline of such a system, but not how to implement it and I lack the required skills to put such a system into being.

IF such a system was to exist it would make use of Bodyslide Slider "Morphs", the data point entry would be represented in the TRI File morph that already comes standard when check boxing the "morphs" feature in Bodyslide.

The Framework itself is entirely possible as it is right now as demonstrated by applying morphs real time in game from Ousnious get fat as you eat mods for Skyrim.  framework would call upon a specific morph when wearing an item marked with a keyword.

Such a system would be great especially in a case like this and in other cases like Devious Devices, you put on a locking corset but for some reason the players waist line stays the same irregardless of putting on a corset....?

The thing is that a system like that is not in high demand or just not seen as needed.

It would be nice to have items that cause morphs to happen while the character wears them but its not happened yet and not likely to happen at all because there is no demand for it from people that have the skills to make that happen.

It should go without saying that the body of work here is not a framework.  Its a set of Bodyslides meant for IKAROS Android.

Edited by Gameplayer
3 hours ago, vampiremecha said:

thanks its worked

Work on a complete fully working HumanNature66 Nails for Fallout 4 and its expansion are now finished and available today in the downloads section.

Sorry I did not realize it was not fully packaged to begin with if you have tried this before, very few people are pointing anything out to me.

I had realized that there was a problem during testing for another mod bodyslide that was being built.

So here are the results,

All missing hand models are now available not just for the original version for the file but its expansion pack found in the optional files section on the Nexus.

To install this file you need to download 3 files, 2 are on Nexus and 1 is here in my downloads section on Lovers Lab.

The Main and Optional file from Nexus, install them Main 1st and Optional 2nd....

The download the file from here on Lovers Lab in my Downloads, you must be a Lovers Lab member which is free BTW.  Lovers Lab members can see the Green Downloads button that account walls the file for HN66_FrenchNails for Fo4_Complete_IKAROS.7z

Install that file directly over the contents of the previous two files.  Remember if your using a Mod Manager like MO2 or Vortex that actually means placing this file below the other two in the left panel.  The ESP must overwrite the original one for this too work.

Note that you must go to the workbench to change the IKAROS skin color to proper color, the color of Android hand wearing these is always Default (Grey) until you change the color at Armor Bench yourself.

Here are some pictures, these should be really fun in game :D

nailsGold.png

RedNails.png

Some effort was put into making sure they fit nicely on the IKAROS model hands.

Edited by Gameplayer

This morning, I wake up realize without any inputs that the file folder for IKAROS Androids for the Vanilla Game Bodyslides is set up wrong.......And not just wrong like it was it had the wrong folder structure cause its Data folder was deeper one layer....

Nope there were never any first person objects packed even with the original upload way back when this whole web page was launched.

Although the first person objects have existed for over 2 years.

Just did not pack them, not on purpose either.

It was a complete accident that the 1st person objects were never packed into that file.

So here are two more that will likely go up tomorrow.

Vtaw Seductive on the Left

enb2021_10_18_19_53_56.png

Its a set of underwear with color swatches.

Vtaw VirginKiller, a sweater

enb2021_10_18_20_36_17.png

Heather Casadin is wearing the Super Busty version of the Vtaw Bunny suit for Atomic Beauty.

Theses work also with Atomic Beauty human, just note that a lot of work was also done on ESP's besides making them compatible with IKAROS Adroids, this allowed for putting in new first person objects beyond what was needed for IKAROS and universalizing the slot numbers of outfit parts.  I know I know I keep pushing that 1st person objects, well there is a mod I made that allows the player to see more 1stPerson objects and I took full advantage of that and accounted for it during work done on every Bodyslide Set here.  This allowed for having layored 1st person objects in the case of wearing say both a shirt and jacket....Well normally when using these mods you would not see either of those because the first person objects dont even exist in the original mod and the fact that it requires another mod my mod that activates the slots in 1st person view.

So here is an example of some work I do with these meshes,

Since I cannot really trust that a bone weight copy going to get my particular taste with how the animation weight paints should be,

Example pic

Untitled.png

Ok so as you can see I am removing some unneeded Breast and Butt Bones....This is because the vertice can only hold 4 weight paints or use really 4 weight paints in Fallout 4 for an animation to call upon.  Already have 3 bone weights for breast as it is and 1 for butt cheek well double cause there is a pair of each.

Now specifically deleting foot and toe bone weights.   See this outfit is with heels, if we use toe and foot weight paints the heels will behave like normal shows with "toes".....But that makes no sense with heels a womans toe's are already in a forced position and we dont want an animation calling on them in the game.   So I will use the Calf.....In the game this is more visually distinct and makes more sense when you see it in the game than other methods for weight painting the heels.

Surprisingly there are quite a few ways to paint the bones for these but visually when playing the game prefer what I am describing here since I dont like to see the toe animation a sort of foot bend that looks natural barefoot or in maybe sneakers.

So this is done in every outfit that I work on that has heels.  There are really useful things in weight painting bones that helps the overall appearance in the game when playing so that the outfit looks its best, though to be honest it is more noticable in Skyrim play in 3rd person 100% of the time.

Today, I just uploaded the 50th file for Popular Outfits...

That is 50 popular bodyslide files for Atomic Beauty and completely compatible with IKAROS-Android Race mod, 50 above the Vanilla Outfits for the default game.

All of these have enabled physics in the OCBP 3BBB system.

Apologies if you have tried the physics before and did not get it working, the Main Page has been a Work in Progress for over a month now and has undergone many revisions to address the issue and be easier on newer mod users.

There are at least 7 more outfits, that I have on my machine that are in various stages of completion for use with Atomic Beauty and IKAROS-Android race so be sure to stay tuned here for more content support for AB and AB IKAROS-Andoid race.

Bug reports for Ikaros race

Only doing TRS for now as I kinda just want to beat a run for once.

Ballcaps don't work for IKAROS.

Baretiptoes. I think this was because no bodyslide, as human is just default shape of the packaged body. Ikaros has no body.

StilettBootlets have the reference body, or at least the feet, still there for Ikaros.

StripperHeels_White have no body, so I assume that the esp is not aimed at the mesh built in bodyslide. World mesh is aimed at IKAROS\1p\IKAROS_1p_Arms.nif

Vault Suit, but we already have the conversion for vanilla, so moot point.

Updated to latest version before testing.

1 hour ago, vampiremecha said:

Baretiptoes. I think this was because no bodyslide, as human is just default shape of the packaged body. Ikaros has no body.

StilettBootlets have the reference body, or at least the feet, still there for Ikaros.

StripperHeels_White have no body, so I assume that the esp is not aimed at the mesh built in bodyslide. World mesh is aimed at IKAROS\1p\IKAROS_1p_Arms.nif

Thanks for the Headsup,

I know about the baretiptoes, did not think it was actually needed but I can put some in there.

Guess I missed those Ballcaps not sure what happened there.

Ouch I'll get those Boots and Heels fixed up probably in a day or two.

Yes the vault suit I know I did not do that one, kinda figured that there were already 3 really nice representations of the vault suit by Milkdrinker.

HumanNature66, Sirius Suits both versions done...Just gotta pack em

enb2021_10_20_22_35_59.png

Yes I know these have been done before, but they are static and if memory serves me the transparent suit never worked in the Atomic Beauty bodyslide.

This one I have produced all the parts work, have physics, and work for IKAROS Androids as well.

So I have several days worth of stuff to upload but going to go fix up TRS a bit.

2 hours ago, vampiremecha said:

Its all fixed up.

Hey dont forget to try out this file here, 5) FIRST PERSON VIEWABLE ITEMS ACTIVATION.7z FIRST PERSON VIEWABLE ITEMS ACTIVATION.7z

TRS outfit coats have new first person models so that mod right there will make those seen in first person, let me know what you think.

So as some may have noticed that Atomic Beauty is a Body type that does the upper range very well, at default its starting off at a solid tripple D cup at least its more likely a E cup.

Some may have tried the Android at a flat chest size, yes you actually can do a flat chest for Atomic Beauty some might think that was weird.

Well if you have done the flat chest with the Android you will have noticed that she does not handle it well....

However the thing about modding a lot is you learn.

Here is a picture of something that has been bugging me that I have found a solution for.

ExperienceOverTime.png

On the Left you see the distortion when a flat chest slider is used and on the right the distortion is missing.

This is because since IKAROS is 6 meshes and 3 of them are surface meshes it does not take well to using the Atomic Beauty Reference itself for the Chest mesh.

So I have to port in IKAROS_Torso_low as a Reference an use that for that specific mesh to stop the distortion.

Still does not help with a lot of clothing though....However this is really extreme for the AB body to be doing in the first place, its not really meant for flat chest or even B cup characters although it does handle a full b cup through almost Tripple H cup rather well...Something that other body types available dont really do is handle the upper range well.

Atomic Beauty is also the original go to body for Lean body, Athletic, and Muscle Mass....However it can actually also do Big Beautiful Women err hmm fatties.  That is really quite a range there to be quite honest with as few sliders as it actually has compared to some of the other options on the table right now.

I know the Kaine Outfit looks like hammered horse shit at flat but that is not really what is being demonstrated here at the moment.

Too be honest if I wanted this outfit to be demonstrated at its best at a flat chest would probably go with CBBE, but that would be boring.

50.pngKaine Outfit in game with leaner than normal Atomic Beauty Body, looks just fine with a bigger cup size than most other Body Types available and doing it very well too.

Point is, I am likely to do some backtracking at some point and you will see some outfit packs get reuploaded as the lower range for the Android implanted body is improved.