Making sure that this Vtaw Harness fits over actual pants from Vtaw Wardrobe 4.

Right so when the player is looking at the name in game for the Harness it says, "Harness for pants......"  However the Harness does not fit over actual pants, there are no pants in Vtaw Utility and so you might figure well how about Vtaw Wardrobe4 or another mod....Nope....You can even find comments on this in Vtaw or various Bodyslides.

So by putting the pants into the Outfit Studio alongside the Harnesses I can be sure that it should not clip with pants from another Vtaw pack or at least minimize this from happening in a jarring fashion.

The example here in this picture....On the Left the pants are not clipping with the Harness....On the Right image you see that the pants and harness clip.

This is where when you have a lot of Bodyslides by same author that the subtle things such as this will likely go unseen, the end-user will never actually recognize that a special level of effort was done on their behalf.  Well not every author that builds a lot of these will even go this far, but it is something I often think about and even read about in the comments sections.  These here will not suffer that same fate, you wont even know that could have been the way it would normally be simply because the jarring effect is never going to be present in my Slider Sets, you will never come here to yell about it.

Making Sure this Harness fits over actual pants.png

Why is it Important that Bodyslides are actually good quality?

Well something you may not know is that I'm actually gamefever from the Nexus.

I am the guy that built The Book of UUNP, a massive 800 outfit compendium that essentailly puts all of those outfits into Skyrims Npc's, Loot Lists, and even Magical Loot versions for every single damn item in the pack.

How Big a deal was Book of UUNP?

Well it was such a big deal that my own brother who I had not talked to in 10 years.....He calls me up to reconnect, to say he was sorry about an argument we had had way back when, we get through all the garbage of the past and we start talking shop about gaming....He tells me I really have to try out this amazing mod called Book of UUNP on the Xbox.  Ya my brother tells me I have to play with my own mod, cause its the coolest mod on the Xbox, hadnt spoken to him in a decade before that.

Before that I converted every single available Vanilla game armor version on the entire Nexus to UUNP.

Before I did that almost no one even used UUNP, everyone used CBBE to a fault....Except everyone that actually made new armors or new skin textures....Almost every artist mod author built exclusively for UNP body.

But all the end-users used CBBE.

After I converted every single vanilla outfit pack over to UUNP and every single popular mod pack to UUNP....Well a whole lot of people jumped on board and the only place you can still find people that use CBBE exclusively is on Skyrim Special Edition, but every single person using Bodyslide on Skyrim Limited Edition is now a user for UUNP because every single one of the tens of thousands of outfits is primarily available in UUNP, no self respecting mod author for LE version would only support CBBE.

I played a huge part in that, in fact the largest part since I was the first to actually push all of that through with the vanilla pack work.

So how in the world did that come about?  Why go through all the effort?

Well have you ever used Devious Devices?

Do you know that the player base that uses those expects them to fit perfectly with the naked body?

Why is that?

Thats right I built all of the original sliders for the UUNP versions of those, they were so good that everyone switched over from CBBE to use the UUNP versions.  Then I turned around an cemented that by converting all available packs over to UUNP so that they would work well with devices it was not an accident.  Then to drive it all further so no one could ever say UUNP did not have enough stuff I built the Book of UUNP, the most massive armor mod ever for Skyrim still to this day.

Yup, Im a member of the DD development or at least I was....Building all the stuff so it fit with the Devices really sort of forked me off in another direction so...However, it ensured that pretty much most everything works fits and plays nicely with Devious Devices.  It also essentially ended the CBBE vs UNP war that went on forever on LE.  Which was ridiculous because everything was always made on UNP first.

I still have not answered the Question, Why is it important that Slider Sets are of Good quality.

It is important because the end game user's as a whole need to see that the modding community is doing great work....Their first impression over all of the entire modding community comes from the Outfits themselves!  It is the first most obvious thing about the entire life line of the community and if it sucks than everything else sucks too.

The same can be said about your mod.  So if Devious Devices for Skyrim never had decent slider sets that worked extremely well with correct weight paints that could meet the demands of an extreme amount of body selections which the player base then discovered worked extremely well with everyhing else available for outfits!.......Starting to understand why its important that the wide selection of items that players have exposure to work well together yet?

Devious Devices would not have the sizable fan base it has without those other elements all coming together to work so well.

Its a part of the larger impact on the entire modding community.

The Reverse of this is that....The Player tries everything and meets dissappointment in how their stuff looks....IF the player loads up every single outfit pack and is always greeted with massive clipping and animations showing massive issues in the outfit mods they use that impression will have the greatest impact on their outlook of the modding community for that game than any other single item!

I cannot have great looking character, so how invested am I in the game?  Always disappointed effects health of community modding.  You lose an entire segment perhaps its not significant to a large selection of modders and perhaps there are many that even make fun of those that want their characters to look great but then you then lose interest in every thing that stims out from that.

The level of quality in things immediately seen by the player in Fallout 4 is lower than that of Skyrim....So Skyrim has stronger community for modding than Fallout 4.  IF players dont see outfits work well they wont play Fo4 over Skyrim thus less stuff gets built and people continue to not push themselves as hard when modding Fo4.  I get that some wont understand, but it is an actual thing.

When playing Fo4, you have to only use Bodyslides that are close to baseline where as in Skyrim people expect their Big Boobied version to not have clippings, because all the bodyslides support that.  almost no body slides support that in Fo4, hell most Bodyslide outfits that claim physics dont even have the proper weight paints on them.

OverAll,

This is the take away here.

There are times we dont get to know the overall impact of our actions in the modding community that end up having far reaching consequences for good or bad.  If we do our best work we improve the overall experience for the end-user, if we do poorly we also effect the experience of the end-user.

If you do really good, maybe your brother or a friend you had not heard from is bragging on your mod before even knowing that it was you who made that mod.

Our work here has an impact, it can enrich the experience or be a detractor.

Edited by Gameplayer

So there are probably people that dont know much about IKAROS Android Race,

Well I took this photo while working making sure that the outfits are snug to the Android.

Here we see the under chasis of the Android, its full of mechanical parts.  BUT what when will we ever see that when we play?

Well you can actually change the skins of the Android, make parts transparent in fact in the game without having to exit an change out skins or meshes yourself.

Also there may be some functionality with mods that cause limb loss if that is your thing.

This is also a good moment to point out why this is such a unique race because we not talking about a simple Texture swap....Literally the model itself is different from the female human model, it has several layors of meshes consisting of moving parts, glowing lights, layors of armor, servo's, motors, and internal skeleton.

There are also a few companions that are IKAROS Androids available around the net an when I get around too it, I may release one myself.

Example of Unique Android Race.png

Here is the Precursor Suit, in both UniBoob and Original Skin Suit flavor.

Still gotta fix up the gloves for the Android version.  Still gotta say this precursor coat is perfect, it actually fully responds to the sliders for Atomic Beauty and doesnt look like crap but how its supposed to look.  The Precursor is probably the one most people used first during the first year of Fallout 4's release.

Also my Synth wearing the Miranda Outfit from Ass Effect 3.  Outfit shown is my own Cleavage Version Outfit....Rather than put in a top that says "Cleavage Top" that does nothing to change the look in traditional bodyslide run off, I just made the Cleavage Top its own Outfit that way I could implant a literal Cleavage Body then fit it, so no matter what preset you have a cleavage version of the outfit....Only problem is could be weird for some players if they used a super boob sized preset.

Here are Commonwealth Shorts,

Just noticed I will have to correct the leg weight paints on the shorts, that is what is causing the odd stretching.  Not sure why but these shorts make her butt look fat.

enb2021_9_29_18_04_53.png

enb2021_9_29_17_23_17.png

enb2021_9_29_18_06_06.png

Yes Im not interested in making pretty pictures.

This is about making good slider sets, this shows what you might expect your characters to look like, not how they will look if you too spend 10 hours a photo.  Well these images are works in progress of the sliders, still some corrections to make.

Edited by Gameplayer

So here is the next update version of Commonwealth Shorts....

What happened, well when I loaded up the space between the legs of the shorts was all screwed up....So I did the whole thing over again from scratch, however it did not actually fix the issue....It did make the shorts fit better an I did take care of weight paints that would certainly screw it up BUT it turns out that there is animation weight data in the ESP itself.

How did I determine that well beyond just opening the ESP I just removed un-needed data from the ESP for the Mechanic Shorts and left it for all the others....

Then jumped in game and yup there it was.  So I determined that the issue is inherent in the original ESP by DeserterX....All body slides using the original ESP will have the issue including if you just use the vanilla mod by DeserterX.

Anyways here is a picture of the now fixed shorts.

As you can see there is no weird edges of the shorts between the legs reaching out to touch each other, going to remove all the unneeded weight data from the ESP itself and upload a new version tonight.

enb2021_9_29_19_26_09.png

I have determined that, DX's Commonwealth Shorts ESP must be rebuilt from scratch to completely remove the issue I am trying to describe here.

So I cleaned up the Bodyslide meshes to the best I can.  The BoneData has been removed, it had a dramitic effect on the proportions of the characters wearing the outfit in a good way.  However it has not completely removed the issue, there are only 2 outfit meshes in the mod....However the same mesh for one outfit will have the issue and the same mesh for another outfit will not.  This means that the BoneData is not completely removed from the ESP.

It is my belief that the mod was made with Xedit before its issues were resolved and looking at the time of release seems to back that up.  

I'm not interested in the moment to completely rebuild the ESP to make the mod work correctly, so Im just going to post the sliders and deal with people saying hey your sliders for this mod suck.

DX commonwealth shorts also has vaultgirl shorts ESP which likely has the same issues.

Edited by Gameplayer

Louis Vuitton Platform Heels, Hmmm well now lets see,

NewHeels.png

Turns out this was easier than usual did not have to mask off the shoes.

NewHeelsv2.png

Now to just fix up some clipping....

I'll have to figure out a clever way to have an Atomic Beauty high heel body, might make it off my IKAROS reference.

Hah, yes I have figured out a way to make a Atomic Beauty High Heel Reference, well sort of its only good for feet but that is fine for an implant body that can then get the sliders off normal AB body.  End user will only notice a seemless feet to body transition.

So here is a picture of a new set of High Heels well on its way to being ready for Atomic Beauty, feet and the body are connected there is no seem its 1 object.

NewHeelsv3.png

Edited by Gameplayer

Could not sleep through the whole night so...Here is another Slider Im almost done making.

Was really just like first look, No just no....But man that is just funny some how.

PredatorCommin.png

It is actually a really cool suit, it is the predator armor in female form by DX.  I did not put breast weight paints on this one....Lol, no just no...

Edited by Gameplayer

Still working on Vtaw Utility, was just in the game testing it out can already tell I need to check the slot numbers in the ESP.

The bounce looks great on the shotgun shell bandoleer what else can I say...It also shapes well to the mid size range.

It looks great, probably have it up today or tommorrow just got side tracked building 5 other Slider Sets, some pics on those already posted above.

Also did Tough Girl attire last night, and uh some other sliders....Got to get breakfast an Coffee its mornin now.

So how about you guys running into any snags with your game using these mods?  Like the work what?

enb2021_9_30_07_16_35.png

enb2021_9_30_07_53_44.png

Edited by Gameplayer

So here is a conversion of Vtaw's Overalls outfit,

The Blond is displaying my attempt at making a SBOutfit, in Vtaws packs there are these SB Outfits that no one ever tries to make a slider for.  The SB means Super Busty version of the outfit where the titflesh is just pouring out the sides an top of the upper garment.  Well I have managed to not only get that look but make a slider for it in the Overalls outfit.  Only just realized that, its a wonder no one figured out that you could implant a pre slide body an use that in the outfit or slide off a slightly smaller chest version of the outfit an then use that to force the normal bodies titflesh to fit.  I suppose it did take about 3 to 4 hours to get the titflesh to fit but with practice that would go real fast probably get that down to an hour or less.

Heather Cassdin by Llamma who I converted over to a IKAROS Android is demonstrating that I have to properly direct her outfit to the IKAROS ArmorAA entry in the ESP so that she has the proper Android body version of the Outfit.

Good thing I jumped into the game to have a look got some loose ends before this one is done.  Not sure if I want to take a crack at the IKAROS version of SB oufit that took a few hours just pushing the titflesh around.

enb2021_9_30_11_12_20.png

Edited by Gameplayer
12 hours ago, vampiremecha said:

Game, the Miranda file structure for your release is missing the "vtaw" folder between "ShapeData" and "Miranda," so the projects won't load in BodySlide or Outfit Studio. Fix is to stick the Miranda folder in a vtaw folder at the same level: ShapeData/vtaw/Miranda.

The vanilla fix for Cait and DC didn't seem to stick so here's my attempt. Use if you want.

CaitAndDC.zip 2.29 MB · 1 download

Tried to look at it last night, the file I uploaded looked good appeared to have the corrections...

Though I was dog tired when I looked at it.

Thanks for the catch on Miranda, I did upload a correction right away.

Here are some more outfits that are near ready for upload in Atomic Beauty 3BBB for human and IKAROS.

VintageSummerAndClaireOfficerOutfits.png

Stuff Im working on today.

Vtaw Wardrobe 1 and Streetfighter Cammy Suit.

VtawWardrobe1.png

CammyStreetfighterSuit.png

Here is me checking to see if there is clipping with Android Body.

So just I've made soo many sliders in Skyrim.....Then I built my own armor pack of 800 mash up armors all with Bodyslides....Can you imagine my horror at how bad the slider sets are in Fo4?

VtawWardrobe.png

Edited by Gameplayer

Already working on getting AthenaX Streetfighter Cammy Battlesuit converted over and checked.

Here we see I have to add the breast weight paints for 3BBB physics to the outfit, and clean up some clipping with my thin slider preset.

I have edited the ESP so that the outfit comes in parts rather than just option A and option B.  The Backpack, Belt, Boots, Gloves, Gauntlets all come as seperate pieces that allow the player to mix an match between other Outfit Mods.

I also figured out how to create my own outfit enchantments so that I could add "carry weight" modifier to the BackPack and the Belt which has pouches on the model.

When I get this all done the Leotard itself can then be used say with other outfit set-ups like pants or jackets.

Also pretty much done with working on Vtaw Wardrobe 1, just have to pack it up and upload the Bodyslide Slider set.

enb2021_10_2_08_05_03.png

Ouch

So while testing Cammy Bodyslides, I found an issue about slot 61.

I have been setting coats to slot 61, for a long time now that has seemed fine.  I would load up the game the coat would be there, and all is well.

However now Im loading up and the coat is unequipped.

There may be a mod conflict in my LO but since I have only loaded up armor ESP's not sure how that could be.

This should not just happen, Im sure there is a specific input somewhere, But I may just want to change the slot to something other than slot 61 for several outfit ESP's and re-upload them.

><

Loading a previous save fixed the issue ?  Huh?

Anyway, here is a picture of where things are going, Cammy Battlesuit is all ready to go.

This is the PC wearing the new Cammy Leotard with parts from Vtaw Wardrobe 4 and a coat from HN's TRS.

Companion Heather is a synth now wearing Cammy Battlesuit.

enb2021_10_2_10_11_25.png

Edited by Gameplayer

Here is a picture of work being done to make a Bodyslide for Grim Soveriegn Samus Atomic Beauty.

Now your probably thinking But its been done?

Well 1/2 of the Samus Outfits were done before.

The picture of the outfit on the left is the raised version, there were no Bodyslides of any kind made for that one.  The one on the right is the one that had a Bodyslide made for it and only in CBP which is not compatible with 3BBB or other physics systems in Fallout 4 right now, so it will get a weight paint update.

What about downloading this mod?  Its not available on Nexus anymore....?

Correct it is not on Nexus because of the Exodus, however it is available on Grims website, so it wont be an issue providing a link to the mod.

GrimSamus.png

So I have finished up working on slider sets for Grim Sovereign in OCBP physics.

I made the elevated version of the Samus Suit and can see why others that made bodyslide sliders for this never thought of doing it, well one it was a right pain to get the raised parts to actually convert over from the awkward body that Grim used and two its kind of hard to tell in a picture that the dark blue is actually and elevated mesh.

Took a crack at working on ZeroTwo by Grim, tried using the actual female body mesh well that did not work cause it will have to be reskinned in Blender.  Figured out that Grim basically used a Vanilla Body mesh, so might take another crack at it another day.

Here are some pics of the Samus Suit with raised mesh and Camo Suit.   The physics on these are a sight better than the old Google Physics and CBP physics....Looks really good in motion really but not something that can be displayed here....Also those physics had issues with clipping, just because of the physics type, while the OCBP or 3BBB is really tight with motion and added physics jiggle.

The Atomic Beauty body really does the jiggle justice being a fuller body than the others available.

enb2021_10_2_15_39_04.png

enb2021_10_2_15_47_25.png

Working on Finishing up Samus Suits by Grim Sovereign,

Just have to edit the ESP's and input the race data and a new variation of the Camo Outfit I did without the emblems.

Was not hard the Bodyslide stuff was already there for 1/2 the outfits except the raised versions which turned out to be only really visably different in the game when I made sliders for them.  Its hard to tell with a picture.

Got a little side tracked with these Shirts and Dogtags by Jmenaru, there are no actual bodyslides for the Dogtags in any body format, only dogtags available that tweaked them are for Weight Paints in OCBP....Here they have Atomic Beauty Bodyslides and the weight painting which will help make the look for a Nora run.  Also the Shirts same author but now in AB Bodyslide...These originally have the Bodies implanted in them but since there are so many shoes in the previously released packs that include the body I will likely just put these shirts on the shirt slot number 38 and post them as that instead.  The shirts also themselves have no AB Bodyslides made for them that could be found so these are first I suspect its due to not having enough options for how to cloth the Output body with pants or shoes, but with the slider work already present here that wont be a problem for end user.

Here is a pic of Jmenura's shirts in AB with dogtags.

Jmenura Stuff.png

Edited by Gameplayer

So here I am working on Dickies PinupGirl for Atomic Beauty....Dont think that has been done yet.

On the Left is the Atomic Beauty Body with a seemless high heel feet, no breaks.  

On the Right I have overlapped the original model with the Atomic Beauty High Heel body.

So you can see that the original Dicky uses an odd foot model an also is not correctly proportioned because its a strange amalgum of merging the calf with the lower hamstrings...Basically if you look at where the Heel of the foot should actually be your losing proportions off the body to make that happen.

Now to get the Left side, I had to use masking, moving, and scaling commands to re-position the shoes.

After I will work with the push/pull commands to get the foot to actually look like its in the shoe.....More Masking an then use ZAPS to cut out the offending clipping parts, since the toes an such would be crammed together anyways in a shoe like this and there is also no reason to shoe the toes as it is.

Now if I pull it off right here, it should be less work to swap in the IKAROS body.

Untitled.png

And here is what it looks like after moving parts of the shoe around and using a ZAP to cut away toes.

Untitled.png

Results of much working on the Heels nifs, As you can see the IKAROS Android is now wearing Dickies High Heels and they fit perfectly.

enb2021_10_4_10_18_38.png

The Atomic Beauty Version

enb2021_10_4_04_33_01.png

Edited by Gameplayer

Upcoming nearly done,

Black Widow by FranceCo84Inn

enb2021_10_4_10_07_45.png

enb2021_10_4_10_16_05.png

Speaking of Black Widow's, 

Here is NewerMinds version of Black Widow, for IKAROS

Now nevermind Heathers face texture not matching the Body, I had not changed the material of the costume in the game....Just in a rush working on the Bodyslides and ESP.

enb2021_10_4_11_03_33.png

Edited by Gameplayer

Good job, Game. 
one thing I'll express concern over is the slots for the Samus oufits, mainly hands or parts that could possibly clip out of the suit. The hands may clip out depending on animation mod or something similar. If others post here about it being a problem, then the fix is to change the slots on suits to include L and R hands or separate the gloves mesh from the suit mesh, but if others seem to have no issues, don't worry about uploading a new esp for it. 
if i find anything else that could be important, I'll let you know

5 minutes ago, vampiremecha said:

Good job, Game. 
one thing I'll express concern over is the slots for the Samus oufits, mainly hands or parts that could possibly clip out of the suit. The hands may clip out depending on animation mod or something similar. If others post here about it being a problem, then the fix is to change the slots on suits to include L and R hands or separate the gloves mesh from the suit mesh, but if others seem to have no issues, don't worry about uploading a new esp for it. 
if i find anything else that could be important, I'll let you know

Ohhh....smacks head into keyboard.....YOUR RIGHT!

Well I will just have to correct it right now....

After that going to start a new game.

So this is what I am already working on today.

Normally I might have something ready to go for today but I released a whole bunch of stuff yesterday, then took the rest of the Evening to actually play the game.

From having had some time playing the game I figured out really quick why certain slot numbers are not used.

Example, slots 59, 60, and 61 are not used in the Editor it says these are Shield, forgot what 60 was, and then 61 is FX.

Now I tried using those in some of the ESP's.  I put bikini Bottom on slot 59 and Jackets on 61....However after about a couple of hours the items in those slots would just disappear.

So probably today or tomorrow I will have to assign new slots for those two times, to avoid that issue.

Here is a picture of what I am working on today, these are asymetrical Pumps that an Author named IceStorm did, they have disappeared during the Exodus from Nexus, however they have a website and Patreon so it is possible to get the Assets and stop in to drop some comments with them.  

Might be confusing for some end users but Im sure people will figure out how to get to the assets they are looking for when I list the locations that Icestorm set up for his end-users to get the assets.  Part of keeping up the good health of the Modding Community is keeping its creating members from disappearing from the the eyes of the end-users.  So here is the Locations, https://files.icestormng-mods.de/d/787267a3e362412c8751/

https://www.patreon.com/icestormng

I intend to do some Bodyslides for Atomic Beauty and IKAROS here, to then direct fans over to his sites I have listed above.

Now I had thought about maybe sinking my teeth into their main clothing pack...Thing is that is basically like everything which comes with another problem....Everything would mean a serious chunk of hard drive space on the machine and also take a serious amount of time downloading....When maybe you or I dont want everything taking space on our machines when we might only like 2 or 3 items.  So I decided to just keep it too some shoes and not tackle everything.

In the next few days, expect some updates that are just slot number related sure a lot of you out there can manage that easily on your own if you want and then at least 1 slider set for some shoes...Going to probably get some game time in so that will effect how quickly I get anything out there.

workinOnIceStormStuff.png

Uploaded some fixed up ESP's

Slot Data has changed for all Jacket and Panty items to 58 and 57.  They will not disappear anymore.  All Knee and Elbow Pads were migrated back to their equivalent overarmor slots and then got an Armor Bench upgrade system equivalent to Vanilla Game OverArmor Items.

All the Names in game for the items in the uploaded packs now contain the slot data number for the item in the name inside the pipboy interface screen.

Vtaw Utility had some tweaking to its Belts Over Pants sliders so that they would fit better over pants and panties from other packs.

Quite a few Slot numbers that were not matched were matched but I cannot remember them all to list here....Those items will now show properly on the character.

My apologies.

Effected ESP's

EasyGirl, TRS, Vtaw Wardrobes all of them, Utility Pack, Miranda, Gits Precursor, and Dickies Pin Up Girl.

Almost half of the available sets basically.

So here is Aysmmetrical Pumps by IceStorm being rigged to work with these Atomic Beauty High Heeled bodies in both normal human an IKAROS.

Just sort of squashed the feet into the tips of these shoes.  Probably will have this one done tonight or tomorrow.

Untitled.png

Edited by Gameplayer

Sorry guys I dont have anything to upload today that is ready, mostly been playing the game itself.  Part of why I noticed the other day I needed to fix Jackets and Bikini Bottoms was through actually playing the game with the mods.  If this is the first comment you read and your coming back to hollar about jackets or bikini bottoms disappearing well those were not only fixed but half the mods updated with new ESP's just yesterday.

Today while playing I did notice that in Vtaw Wardrobe 7, there are Tactical Vests....About 14 of them....7 of them are meant to go over clothes and I correctly slot numbered them 41, the other 7 are meant to be worn well naked as in slot 33, and maybe you find some clothing items for them ><....Seems pointless to me though because it does not make sense to have a Tactical vest on but no shoes....?  At some point I will have to correct that.

The previous post I was showing some shoes that I was converting over to work with IKAROS, I have not forgotten but probably wont get to work on finishing them tonight.  I mostly have to just make a Nippled version for the human and IKAROS...Done with the non-nippled version which will be needed for most outfit packs provided here.  Well I do have to also test it out before release as well so there is that.

While playing it does give me more insight as to what should be fixed up and I have noticed some clipping with TRS Tank Tops on IKAROS so far....Also I do need to get 1 more shoe type into the pack.

So the pacing will be quite different for a while is all I am saying.

Changes not yet released

Dickies Pinup Girl,

-All Shoes need IKAROS material and Ap keywords.

TRS

-Fixed GreenTank Top clipping in back area with IKAROS.

Vtaw Utility 1,

-Added First Person model for "Arms"

IKAROSAddArmorPatch.ESP

-Added in some more 1st person visible slots.....This enables the ability to see certain objects like Vtaw Utilities "Arms"

Things on Backplate,

-Create first person objects for all jackets and arm sleeves.  This should be about 24-36 items in the current amount of sliders present, these will be brand new items that are not available anywhere else.  These will be "sleeves" of jackets, needed to be this way because direct usage of original as 1st person objects will cause visual bugs.  Expected end effect?  In First person the clothing player wears will appear on arms during combat and other animations...Its immersive.

Edited by Gameplayer

Just gotta get these into game an test them

Pumps.png

Already Started work on Block Heels, talk about getting side tracked.

Block Heels took a fair bit of masking, rotating, and moving.  Again the Body Mesh is actual high heel body there will be no ankle seem.

Going to go ahead today an convert a bunch of these over before releases.

BlockHeels.png

Edited by Gameplayer