Bodyslide Outfits for Atomic Beauty and IKAROS Android Race OCBP 3BBB

View File

Banner.png

Description

For both Human and Android in Atomic Beauty :D

Uh I thought it was only IKAROS Androids in Atomic Beauty....?

For both Human and Android in Atomic Beauty :D

RaceMod itself not provided here,

The single largest location for Atomic Beauty Slider Sets is found right here at this files main download section, there are few other locations that rival this and only in other body types at that.

Every file contains an ESP, that has IKAROS Race Mod as its MASTERFILE!  That means that if you do not have IKAROS.ESP or IKAROS.ESM your game will crash at start screen.

ALL OUTFIT FILES, are weight painted for OCBP 3BBB physics.

FILES marked Vanilla are the Base Game Outfits, these files also include a naked female body weight painted in OCBP 3BBB physics.

All files here support both Human and IKAROS in Atomic Beauty OCBP 3BBB.

This does not mean that you can simply ignore IKAROS Android Race Requirement.

All files requirements can be found here on this page or inside a TXT file inside the downloaded file.

Discord for IKAROS server,

https://discord.gg/xSXTTGPb55

IKAROS-Androids by TrophiHunter

IKAROS-Androids.png
picture by TrophiHunter 

Mod Download Location, https://www.trophihunter.com/fallout4-mods/ikaros-androids

enb2021_10_10_20_38_03.png.9743196d35a0e2ca91e41b623fccc7ae.png

Official Support Mod.png

Intended Outcomes,

-All the outfits you expect to have physics in Fallout 4, on parity with SkyrimLE/SE HDT or SMP physics systems, and all of it under the roof of one physics system.

-All Outfit parts from different packs should be interchangeable between the different packs with minimum clipping.

-All Outfit Packages should have same slot data so that putting on pants from Pack ABC does not remove shirt from Pack XYZ

-All stand alone heel mods should have nipple and non-nipple versions. (Atomic Beauty Body can have quite pronounced nipples)

-All Outfits containing shoe items, have an implanted body that has an idiot proofed Atomic Beauty Body that has no-nipples to prevent player from having the possibility of having their nipples clip with shirts/bras and other items that cover the nipple, it is simply not possible in the files provided here. (Again AB has normally pronounced nipples, I have taken steps against this potential issue to prevent clipping of nipples with the outfits)

-sll Outfits that should have smooth breast area are fully represented here as their original likeness but in Atomic Beauty, this means that there is no pronounced nipple expression because the original outfit did not offer it.

-All Outfits that should have Uni-Boob or Uni-Butt are much closer to original intended look than almost all possible conversions out there.  That is that you can expect to see that there are many outfit parts that in other conversions had straps that had hugged the torso now properly traveling straight across boob to boob.  The feature repeats with many panties, pants, jeans, and other items in the buttocks region, fabric that should naturally travel from buttcheek to buttcheek now does so.  The exceptions are when the fabric itself was clearly intended to be directly attached to the skin of the body, this exception exists for some skin adherent bodysuits where the suit is literally a second skin.

-All Outfit Parts that travel across the mammaries aka Shawn Feeders had sliders made with great care to ensure the end user experienced maximum growth and amazement in the lower torso region

thunder-cats-80s.gif

-All Outfit parts that occupy a Vanilla OverArmor slot will have Vanilla OverArmor upgrade systems.

Vests from Pack have upgrade system.png

-All Outfits parts that should not occupy a Vanilla OverArmor slot have been given a new slot.

-All Outfit parts will have their slot number listed in-game in its name seen in your pipboy.

enb2021_10_10_16_56_40.png

-All Outfits with foot slot will have ma_IKAROSmaterials keywords, ap_IKAROSmaterials inputs for IKAROS compatibility.

-All Outfits Foot Slot ArmorAA have unique ArmorAA record marked with IKAROS race Data record.  AKA true race switching armor, a feature that is absolutely missing in all race mods for Fallout 4.

-All Outfits with non-foot slot have ArmorAA's marked with IKAROS race tag.

-All Outfits that are too overpowered have either been nerfed into the ground or given a duplicate item, sorry most were nerfed without a duplicate.

-All Outfit parts that have 1st Person items WILL HAVE 1st person objects specifically made for IKAROS Race.

1stPersonB.png.9c4cb2949713fc3f4820f36d861bdd68.png

FIRST PERSON VIEWABLE ITEMS ACTIVATION Mod find it in the downloads

1stPersonObjects.png
not enough room in pants to hold my immersions.

-IKAROS Race will be able to pick up any item in any pack provided here, use it and it will be made as seemless as possible without too much effort on the player, exception if a player uses a non-default skin color they can change the skin of the slot 33 item at any ArmorBench but otherwise all interactions are as seemless as any action a human race character would have with any other item in the game.

Requirements

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4598

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25

IKAROS RACE by TrophiHunter found herehttps://www.trophihunter.com/fallout4-mods/ikaros-androids

Vanilla Outfits

Original by MilkDrinker needed found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406/

High Heels Sounds,

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45345

These files listed below are in my webpages download section, they are required

1) REQUIRED FILE_AB_MilkDrinker_VanillaOutfits_Bodyslide_3BBB.7z REQUIRED FILE_AB_MilkDrinker_VanillaOutfits_Bodyslide_3BBB.7z

2) REQUIRED FILE_AB_Vanilla Outfits_IKAROS 3BBB_Bodyslide.7z  REQUIRED FILE_AB_Vanilla Outfits_IKAROS 3BBB_Bodyslide.7z

3) REQUIRED FILE_Modified IKAROS 3BBB OCBP Physics Activation File.7z, REQUIRED FILE_AB_Vanilla Outfits_IKAROS 3BBB_Bodyslide.7z

4) REQUIRED FILE_AAF_IKAROS PATCH.rar REQUIRED FILE_AAF_IKAROS PATCH.rar

Vanilla Outfits IKAROS file was given a major update on 10/18/2021, missing first person meshes were added

Optional File Highly suggested,

5) FIRST PERSON VIEWABLE ITEMS ACTIVATION.7z FIRST PERSON VIEWABLE ITEMS ACTIVATION.7z

Hi Im Gamefever, although you may know that LogicDragon created TrueFirst Person in SkyrimEnhancedCamera you may not know that I am the guy that made more items visible in First Person.  Download this file right away and see more 1st person objects than ever before in your Fallout game today.  BTW there are many unique first person objects not in the original mods in almost all the downloads you find here.

6) Vanilla Robo Armor and outfit fixes for Atomic Beauty  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51670

robo armor for Atomic Beauty, should be big enough that wont need OCBP 3BBB weight paints applied to them.

7) Gender Specific Skeletonshttps://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40866

With this you can have ZAZ male boners alongside IKAROS and Human Female using Skeleton-Knee FIX...Meaning you can have your sex mod time with IKAROS.

Physics Activation Requires, install in this order

1) OCBP-2.2.5-CBBE.zip  Go to jello picture for this file understand???? GOOD!

2) REQUIRED FILE_Modified IKAROS 3BBB OCBP Physics Activation File.7z REQUIRED FILE_Modified IKAROS 3BBB OCBP Physics Activation File.7z

3) "Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB"  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39006

SEE JELLO PICTURE? ITS A FILE LOCATION!!!! You require the file at this location

See the jello up above?  That is not a cute picture I put here.  ITS AN ACTUAL FILE LOCATION YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT FOR PHYSICS UNDERSTAND?  For reals though.

This is a cute picture.

FN1BbH9.gif

please exercise caution when witnessing in game physics, this reaction is completely normal and expected.

IF this is not the experienced outcome, you have not installed the physics properly.  You will know without doubt when it happens because there are physical ramifications that the end user will experience.

AAF Patch in Downloads section Enables IKAROS ANDROIDS to use AAF Framework

REQUIRED FILE_AAF_IKAROS PATCH.rar

Suggested Mod Manager?

Mod Organizer 2, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194

Pretty much everyone I know that authors mods uses it and you should too.

Download Section also contains Bodyslides for many popular outfits made for Fallout 4, many accessory, hair, and other items patches as well.

Protip, you are free to have access to Vanilla Armors and Outfits without an account here on Lovers Lab, but if you wish to have access to Bodyslides for popular Outfits these are hidden from you behind an Account Wall, all Lovers Lab members can easily access over 50 Popular Outfit Mods, make comments in the comments section, post pictures, and give a thumbs up for the work done.

HOW TOO THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE, explain both the installation of physics and Vanilla Outfits for Atomic Beauty and IKAROS AKA BASEGAME INSTALLATION with pictures

Steps

Please install using a mod manager, such as Mod Organizer or Vortex.  (Using a Mod Manager is covered by many YouTube Authors such as GamerPoets, Gopher, and Many More.)

F4SE https://f4se.silverlock.org/  almost feels weird having to write this but you need F4SE to use mods such as physics, all MCM mods, and many other types of Fo4 mods.

1) OCBP-2.2.5-CBBE

download the file here, then do steps 2 and 3.

See this thing of JELLO here??? That is a file location that you ignored....Go there and download the file

correct File.png

See this picture up there?  See that red circle?  Download that file.

2) "Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39006

SkeletonAdjustmentsforCBBE.png

2a) During Installation it will ask you Vanilla, GSS, or SSF....Pick Vanilla.

2b) The installation will then ask about skeletal adjustments you would like to emphasize, bear in mind that we are only interested in this file so that our AB Body has use of the Physics Weight paints I have used, so just pick Type 1, we do not need extra bone morph for emphasis on how our Atomic Beauty characters look, AB is already curvacious.  It does help with the knee while sneaking though.

3) REQUIRED FILE_Modified IKAROS 3BBB OCBP Physics Activation File.7z REQUIRED FILE_Modified IKAROS 3BBB OCBP Physics Activation File.7z

Download and install in this order.

1) Milkdrinker, "Atomic Beauty"  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406?tab=files
2) Milkdrinker, "AomicB-Vanilla Outfits and Armors" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406?tab=files

Both Files

AtomicBeautyDownload.png

3) REQUIRED FILE_AB_MilkDrinker_VanillaOutfits_Bodyslide_3BBB.7z - REQUIRED FILE_AB_MilkDrinker_VanillaOutfits_Bodyslide_3BBB.7z
4) REQUIRED FILE_AB_Vanilla Outfits_IKAROS 3BBB_Bodyslide.7z - 

Installation Order and Load Order

It is very important for new mod users to install the files into their mod manager in this order and also to activate them in this order.  HINT REQUIRED FILE_AB_Vanilla Outfits_IKAROS 3BBB_Bodyslide.7z must be installed and activated after Atomic Beauty.  AtomicBeauty.ESP will conflict with IKAROSVanillaArmorPatch.ESP, these alter the same Data Points in the Games Armor....To solve the conflict you have to move the IKAROSPatch so that it is LOWER in the Load Order and it will win conflicts.  Failure to ensure that the Patch is lower in the load order will result in IKAROS not having visable Vanilla Armor/Outfit items on.  Please do not mistake IKAROS.ESP with IKAROSVanillaArmorPatch.ESP, these are two different files that change the code of the game.

Load Order 

Fallout4.ESM

DLCRobot.ESM

DCworkshop01.ESM

DLCCoast.ESM

DLCWorkshop02.esm

DLCWorkshop03.esm

DLCNukaWorld.esm

AtomicBeauty.esp

IKAROS-Androids.esp

IKAROSVanillaArmorPatch.esp <--------Down below see

LoadOrderPicture.png

I exclusively use Mod Organizer 2 and refuse to use inferior mod managers that were not specifically designed for TES/Fallout games.  Old Hands at modding understand that there are compatibility reasons for using specific built mod managers for games such as these.

Now Open up Bodyslide and look for Groups button.  There are Video Demonstrations on YouTube covering more of the features that you see around your screen however for the purposes of this mini-Tutorial here I have snapped and cropped the specific elements you need to look for.

SelectGroups.png
Select the Following Groups,

ChooseGroups1.png

AtomicB - Automatron
AtomicB - FarHarbor
AtomicB - NukaWorld
AtomicB - SexyOutfits
AtomicB - Vanilla Outfits and Armors

Now hit Batch Build All, you have just printed the Default Armors by Milkdrinker to your Game Folders.

HitBatchBuild.png

Build.png

All Sets complete.png

Next, Set of Groups.

Group2.png

AB-3BBB Outfits
AtomicB - IKAROS - 3BBB Vanilla Outfits and Armors
AB Body 3BBB
AB_3BBB_IKAROS

This step just generated all the Vanilla Outfits, Armors, and Bodies in OCBP 3BBB physics and sent those files to your game folders.  You should now be able to close Bodyslide.
Your game at this point should now be ready for play as a Human or IKAROS Android using all the Vanilla Outfits/Armors in full physics.

Instructions for Bodyslides for your favorite outfits do not vary much from this but instead of printing off outfits you have already printed off from bodyslide you will pick the group for the outfit you have downloaded.  No need to do over the other Vanilla Game Outfits.

Group3.png

After you have downloaded a bunch of Bodyslides your Groups Window will start to look a lot like this.  All the Bodyslides I have authored have a Group Name, 

It reads like this, BodyType_AuthorsName_Outfit_Physics

So AB_DixiePig_SlootSuit_3BBB means this is for Atomic Beauty by DixiePig the SlootSuit in 3BBB physics.

GamePlayer, Show me how to get my RoboDoll looking like yours.

In the Downloads Section of this WebPage you will find this file, Gamefever Atomic Beauty Preset for character Bodies.7z
Install it with a Mod Manager or Simply Drop the Contents into your game folder.

Gamefever Preset.png

This is a lean body version of Atomic Beauty, she is much more lean than base version of Atomic Beauty almost petite in comparison.  There are modifications in game you can do with Extended Sliders for Atomic Beauty you find over here,  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40882   Gamefever Preset works with every slider I make here, there are no worries about the preset working with stuff found on this Download Page.  You will notice as you collect Presets, that the "sliders" move around, this effects the dimensions of the female bodies in the game well too a degree, since these bodies will be effected by the games own weight system as well.

Gameplayer, I am ready to start installing amazing outfits for my IKAROS Android Doll, what now?

1) First you should download and install the original file.  Locations are found further down in Mod Author Original Outfits and also in a TXT file inside each download.

Pro Tip,
I suggest that after having downloaded the Original Mod Outfit you check to see if it has a TOOLs folder inside, removing this Tools folder will remove duplicate Bodyslide files that the Original Mod Author packed with his/her download file and prevent having 2 or more sets of say DeserterX Vintage Bikini being printed out each time you use Bodyslide.

2) Second you can install my file over it overwriting everything when asked.  My file will also have a TOOLs folder this includes the Atomic Beauty and Atomic Beauty IKAROS Android race files, you want this TOOL folder installed into your Data folder.

Note, my Tools folder and all the contents that make my Slider Set are uniquely named so it is entirely possible that you could have dozens of previously installed Body Versions of the same Outfit but mine will not overwrite any of the previous Body Versions you installed.

3) Third you are ready to use Bodyslide and print off the AtomicBeauty version of the Outfit you have just installed.

Every single Bodyslide file you download from me has a packaged SliderGroup, you may not even be familiar with that cause almost no one uses it in Fallout 4 modding scene, however these Slider Groups allow you to be selective when you print off your Bodyslides.

If you are tidy with your files on your game than only my Bodyslides will show up at this step. Or you are a seasoned pro that understands which Slider Groups to select and can safely have multiple body type versions sitting on your Bodyslide installation.

Conflicts and Resolutions,

Skeleton Replacers will overwrite the skeleton I had you download.

Files that Modify Armor, Outfits, and OverArmor in the base game.....Always place IKAROSvanillaArmorsPatch.esp as low in your load order as possible.

AtomicB.ESP actually interferes with the IKAROS Patch ESP, it is solved by putting IKAROS Patch below it.

LegendaryModifications is believed to cause issues with the Patch, I actually use both and happen to know it does not hurt to put IKAROSvanillaArmorsPatch.ESP below LM's esp.

Physics not functioning correctly, could be one of a few things...
1) Did you install F4SE?

yes this has happened at least 3 times now.

2) Picking the Correct OCBP file from TakoSako, we are using the OCBP-2.2.5-CBBE file not OCBP-2.2.5-ZEX4......YES there have been people that pick ZEX4 or install both files!?  Only install OCBP-2.2.5-CBBE

3) Did you install the CBBE Knee Fix? 

This is not simply a Knee fix and you can only have 1 skeleton installed at a time that effects females, attempting to install another skeleton will overwrite this and the physics will stop working properly.  You can not have both CBBE Knee Fix plus ZEX/ZAZ or some other skeleton I dont know about.

-This has come up a few times.

4) Finally the next major issue people have is not either not installing my Modified OCBP file or they overwrite it with another OCBP file from another author.

-This is a problem because IKAROS female is a RACE that is not human, the OCBP file calls on HUMANs not on IKAROSfemale, so I had to input the data into the OCBP file so that it would call on IKAROSfemale.

5) It is possible that you have installed some other form of physics and have not deactivated those files before installing the files I have asked you to install,

-Note that this will not work, and I am not interested in filling up my comments section making it work for you.  That would get very confusing for new comers very quickly that have failed to do the above properly in the first place who are seeking answers only to be led around in pointless circles.

6) In almost all cases of physics not behaving properly it is always 1-4 and almost never 5 or 6.  I have had at least 3 people try to tell me that their superior computer specs were inferior to my own and my own runs downtown Boston with 60FPS with loads of mods piled on top, an ENB preset that is not dirt, and extra's upon extra's.  I hear all the time about how some persons computer sucks, meanwhile they have loads of duplicate mods that should not be in their Load Order, AKA more than 1 follower handling mod, more than 1 settlement overhaul system, and even people using 8K texture overhauls when they only have a monitor supporting 1K or 2K textures.  Issues on performance are almost always self inflicted and not the result of having a bad computer, not saying there are no bad computers to be running Fo4 on, there are people running this game with computer specs better suited for running Mindcraft and they sure as heck know who they are and would never consider installing these files.

Solution for physics/performance needs.
Open up the ZIP file, REQUIRED FILE_Modified IKAROS 3BBB OCBP Physics Activation File.7z
Inside you will find a TXT file, open this file using NotePad or NotePad+ both of those programs are free to download online.

Physics Solution.png

Change
PlayerOnly=0 to playerOnly=1

This disables physics for everyone but the player and should enhance performance on weaker PC's while providing the player with some jiggle physics.
You can also selectively shut down physics as well such as shutting down physics for all characters wearing overarmor, shutting down physics for all females or shutting down male genetalia physics.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IF you are using a physics solution such as OCBP perhaps by author takosako who also did OCBPC or perhaps a modified version.

These are the lines that allow the physics to act on the weight paints in the outfits you can try adding these as a [whitelist] entry with Notepad or Notepad+

WhiteList.png.0a88d52f4666b30785478c9e61350cd6.png

Simple open the modified version, copy paste over the information you need to your file.

The end user may already have an edited OCBP or OCBPC file, overwriting that file may cause other issues since this file is edited for Android use only, but maybe another author made an edited version that allows for male erections or bouncy balls....In that event the end-user may have to copy these lines over to their TXT file so that their game will have Androids that get bounce.

FAQ

Question,

LOL LOL LOL you fool, why does Bodyslide Slider Set have an FAQ?

Answer,

I imagine that a seasoned Bodyslide user might think that.  The fact that there is an ESP edit in each file demands explanation found further below.  Then there is the physics set-up explained above how to install it.  There are reasons to have additional information partly based on how the community has gotten fragmented beyond the control of the mod authors and mod users.  So yes I thought a Frequently Asked Questions and Answer section might be helpful.

Question,

Do I have to make a Clothed Version and a Non-Clothed Version of my Preset character to use your file like well almost all other slider sets ever made for Fallout 4?

Answer,

No that is insane non-sense, I could not stand that about all the systems and body types I tried.  With the Bodyslides you find here all you have to do is set your naked body preference type and hit build.  No more trying to figure out am I wearing clothes today well I better saw her nipples off.  Nope, just wear shoe's and your character will have the proper nipple structure to wear the tops, there are even duplicate shoes that read "nipples" in the pipboy so if you happen to want to walk around in some shoes with your top off and look excited well you can.  The only way you could possibly mess this up is if you set your nipple size to something really crazy like maybe 300% size.  I tested this against having nipples at 200% which is already pretty big for Atomic Beauty.

Question,

I just have to ask, WHY did you use OCBP 3BBB, like no one uses that system or System XYZ is what Fallout 4 modding community does.

Answer,

You have to understand that I am a Skyrim Mod Author and may not be as familiar with exactly what systems the modding community for Fallout 4 uses.  More to the point though there are a lot of systems that are disappearing from websites and OCBP 3BBB was currently available and met my expectations at the time these Bodyslides were made.  Sorry if toes were stepped on, I am an outsider from a far away fantasy land and not aware of your Fallout 4 eittiques and customs.

Question,

Why was it you that built this and not my favorite mod author by name of "unknown" it should have been someone that I know from my Fallout 4 Community.?!

Answer,

I have had the Pre-Launch version of IKAROS Androids sitting on my hard drive for oh 2 or 3 years now, been waiting patiently for your favorite mod author to make those conversions.  Then Summer Staycation happened and I just wanted something to keep me busy during downtime.

Question,

Please explain your File naming system in the downloads section for me to understand what is what.

Answer,

Ok here goes, Body Type, Name of Author, Name of Outfit, Bodyslide means it is a Bodyslide Slider Set, IKAROS implies it supports this Race, 3BBB means it supports 3BBB physics.

So your looking at file names like this,

AB_DX_VintageSummer_Bodyslide_IKAROS_3BBB= Body Type Atomic Beauty, author DeserterX, outfit is Vintage Summer Bikini, Bodyslide supporting IKAROS in 3BBB phyiscs.

Question,

I want to use the files without installing IKAROS Android Race Mod. (actually an asked question)

Answer,

You have to remove the ESP before installing the Bodyslide Files, if you dont I am not responsible for your game crashing.  It is very simple computer operations task that most people can easily grasp an perform.

Question,

I want the outfit Bodyslide Slider Set files but without physics!  I have Outfits that are showing physics and they dont work with my stuffs... (actual question)

Answer,

You have physics on your end because you have files installed on your game that allow for physics, its as simple as that.  It is not my fault, yes my slider sets have physics so they will have jiggle but to have that jiggle at all on your end means you have some or part of the files needed in the first place to act on that.  I can not say with certainty which those are there are so many methods and means to physics in Fallout 4 modding, and I dont track or use them all.  In fact a lot of the possible versions of physics are gone, or have moved off to other sites because mod producers had issues with site management on other sites.  Examples, OCBP is now here on LoversLab rather than Nexus.  Fusion Girl has its own physics methods which are now only on Fusion Girl Discord....And so one.

Question,

Why do I need IKAROS race Bodyslide files for IKAROS race mod to wear the outfits? (Question asked on other forums)

Answer,

IKAROS race is not a 1 to 1 equivalent of Human race.  It is 5 meshes that build the body of the IKAROS female, contains lights, transparent skin, skeleton, many parts an pieces.  The game itself can not replace the human body in the outfit for the IKAROS body, somebody has to tell the machine to do that with not just code, but also arts assets, and all other associated files needed such as first person objects and even high heel txt or F4SE files must be built an provided so that IKAROS female can actually use said outfit mod.  This is a massive reason for why end-user can not simply dump the contents of the files into their folders without IKAROS installed.  The proportions are actually slightly different as a result of being made of a half dozen meshes and thus every single piece of an outfit must also be tested on the IKAROS female before it can be packaged and posted because if not you will experience clipping with IKAROS but maybe not clipping with Human Race.

Question,

I want to use the first person objects you made here without installing IKAROS race mod.

Or I want to use special objects/outfits you made for Atomic Beauty Human that require your ESP to function without having IKAROS race mod installed.

Answer,

Make your own patch.  Seriously, if your not paying me you can not expect that I will make it for you.  What is provided here is here because I was generous enough to put here what is being used in my game.

Question, (actual question found here in comments)

Your mod Bodyslide file is cause shirt to bounce through my characters chest.?

Answer,

You have not installed an built the provided Naked Body for Atomic Beauty in OCBP 3BBB physics.  It is in the Vanilla Armor Outfit file.  You could have also you know worn shoes from the very same outfit pack the shirt came from an also solved your issue.

Question, (A type of question that has come up over the years of making Skyrim Armor)

Hey fool, you did not give physics to Medium Metal Armor, all the Raider OverArmor, most of the Combat Armor, the Robo Armor.....You skipped over half the armors and did not give everything Bounce?!

Answer,

You want solid metal objects to have bouncing breasts????  Uh......hmmm......Im Confused.  Solid metal objects dont bounce in real life this hurts my immersions.

Question, (Potential Question)

I noticed that when my character is naked her nipples poke through Shirt from ABC Mod!  Please FIX right away.

Answer,

Sure let me tell the end-user to wear shoes when wearing shirt item from ABC Mod, that solves the issue right......?

Question,

No I want to have no footwear and wear the shirt!!!! DAMMIT do it now!

Answer,

No, you do it now.

Question

My naked female body is not bouncing?

Answer,
The naked female body with physics is in the Vanilla Outfits Bodyslide.  Download an install that so your naked female characters have the bounce.

Question, (has been asked in comments section before)
My game crashed, Im even using your ESP?

Answer,
All the ESP's I have provided are modified so that IKAROS Android Race can use the outfits.  IKAROS.ESP or IKAROS.ESM is the Masterfile for all provided ESP's without it you will crash to the desktop when getting to the start menu.

Question,
I want my doll to wear shoes and have erect nipples!  Cause I have a pervy smexy scene that I am putting together!

Answer,
Your in luck cause there are Nipple versions of many shoes, all the IceStorm Shoes have nipple and non-nipple versions in their packs for both human and IKAROS.

Question, (has come up in Skyrim Discussion back in 2013/2014)
I have had really bad luck with clipping between outfit packs before I have even used yours, my past experience using bodyslide mods is horrible.  Am I going to have trouble with clipping between packs with yours.?

Answer,
Well the advantage here is that all the packs are made by the same Author, using the same weight paints, and the same physics formats.  Your bad experience with stuff in the past is likely due to using outfits that were designed to be used only with itself or parts from packs that did not use the same weight paints, or parts from packs that did not use the same physics format across each part from every pack you used.  Basically there should be minimal clipping and all the parts from the packs found here should all animate the same because the same process, same weight painting, and same physics formats were used across all the files you find here.

Question, (In my years of Bodyslide work this comes up)
I have installed your Files, but all my outfits look exactly the same as before I installed your files, what gives?

Answer,
You have to actually open Bodyslide Outfit Studio, and you have to hit the batch build button so that the program will build the outfits for you.  Bodyslide is an external program you can download from Nexus, it has to be runned an you have to select what outfits or build all.  The program is mostly automated and will export the files to the correct folders for you, there is not a lot of work on your part but you do have to open the program tell the program which outfits, and you can even tell the program to use a preset for a body type in Atomic Beauty or change the sliders to alter what that body will look like.  In short this is not a direct 1 to 1 with the pictures you see, you will have a lot of control over how endowed the female characters are.

Question
My character will not perform sexy times during AAF Framework, what gives?

Answer
IKAROS is another race, so it needs a file to enable it too perform, that file is provided in the downloads section, "AAF_IKAROS PATCH.rar"

Mod Author Original Outfits File Locations listed in spoiler, these contain data needed for the Bodyslides to work at all.

COCO, Ahegao T-Shirt, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44011

COCO, LaceBody, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43324

Nakrulz Sexy Transparent Zipsuit original mod found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16704

IceStorm's High Heel Mods originals found here, https://files.icestormng-mods.de/d/787267a3e362412c8751/
-Visit IceStorms Patreon here, https://www.patreon.com/icestormng

Azarkiowa Ponytail Hairstyles, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8126

HumanNatures TRS Outfits original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47810

HumanNatures EasyGirl outfits found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596

Technical Competition Sportswear by adshield found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/50617

Vtaw Wardrobe 1 by Vtaw original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39599
Vtaw's Patreon Page, https://www.patreon.com/Vtaw/posts

Vtaw Wardrobe 2 by Vtaw, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39780

Vtaw Wardrobe 4 by Vtaw original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42145

Vtaw Wardrobe 6 by Vtaw original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46628?tab=files

Vtaw Wardrobe 7 by Vtaw original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51798

Vtaw Kaine Outfit, original found here, https://mega.nz/file/pBcx2aaL#zO2AlYR0Dg8mjQEpvZdmJvIPUgG42N75BEKxCcr8uxI

Vtaw Bunny, original found here, https://www.patreon.com/posts/vtaw-bunny-v1-0-41496447

Vtaw Utility Pack 1 by Vtaw original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42971

Vtaw Tough Girl Attire, download location inside file, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38215

Vtaw Miranda Outfit original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53592

Vtaw Overalls, original found over here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52878

AthenaX Streetfighter Cammy Battlesuit, original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26376

DeserterX Leotard Collection original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53283

DeserterX Banshee Recon Armor original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31295

DeserterX CommonWealth Shorts original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7898

DeserterX Predator, download location, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51180

DeserterX Vintage Summer Bikini, download location, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53654

Xavier Claire Sexy Cop, download location inside file

Ellise Gits Precursor Outfit, original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11787

GrimSovereign Samus Suits, originals found here, https://www.grimsovereignproductions.com/fallout-4-mods

Maibatsuu Platform Sandels, original found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53300

Jmenaru Shirts and Tags, original mods found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/2509011?tab=user+files

Dicky's Pinup Outfit, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30006

Fraceco84Inn, BlackWidow A Original Outfit, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52089

NewerMind44, Black Widow Suit - CBBE - Body Slide, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45417

More Descriptions about how the file works

The Bodyslides are meant to work with Human Race Female and IKAROS Android race mod....Since it supports IKAROS there are included ESP's, if you do not have IKAROS Android race installed and just drop my files into your Data folder without first removing the ESP's than your game will crash to desktop just as you get to the starting game screen.  This is because IKAROS is a MasterFile for my edited ESP's.  IKAROS race mod is not provided here you have to go here, https://www.trophihunter.com/fallout4-mods/ikaros-androids to download it.

The modified ESP's are needed so that IKAROS Android Race can actually use the items in the Bodyslides.  IKAROS race IS NOT a simple skin mod, its an entire robot android mesh in the shape of a female with many unique properties that are quite different from other races you may have actually used.  It has many layers of moving parts, glowing lights, and even special transparancy effects that you may not have ever seen before in other races.  My pictures that you have seen do not do it justice, my intentions here are not to win awards for taking pretty pictures but to provide amazing sliders so that the end-user has the best experience using the clothing items in the Bodyslide Slider sets provided.

It is entirely possible to use the Bodyslide files without having IKAROS Androids installed by removing the ESP's included in the files before installing them.  Basically the Bodyslide files would then behave as any other Bodyslide Slider Set file of course for Atomic Beauty body in OCBP physics.  You can also use these files without OCBP installed without concern about crashing, which is also very different from the experience in say SkyrimLE or SE games.

The ESP's are highly modified versions from the original formats.  Changes include race data entries specific to IKAROS race.  Every Item that requires a Body, Head, or Hands must have its own specific ArmorAA entry and a corresponding Mesh file that replaces human female with IKAROS female equivalent.  IE if it had a human female body it must be replaced with IKAROS female body in not just the BodySlide but also the relavent data in the ESP file itself, plus all associated items such as 1stPerson items must also be created and the entries made into the ESP file.

Additional changes were made not directly related to IKAROS but related to other mods I have created such as viewable 1st person items, all items that could interfere with first person mode were given blank 1st person mesh references so that in 1st person the player would not have their view blocked.  That may or may not effect all players since not everyone makes use of "Viewable First Person Items Mod"  however I knew it could be a problem an accounted for it while making edits.  No worries the cast majority of the items given blank 1st person would not need or require first person meshes these were items such as tank tops, bras, belts, harnesses....There was no need for the Author to have given it a first person entry so I corrected the issue while in the ESP.  Items that required 1st Person items had custom 1st person items made and added to the file download.  Items such as Gloves, Gauntlets, Outfits with a Body all had IKAROS first person items made for them where appropriate.

All Item Slot Data across all modules here were matched.  The various mod authors did not use universal slot naming, so I went and made them all use same slot number conventions so that there is not an issue of putting on a shirt and suddenly your character removes their pants.  All items that would have used the Vanilla OverArmor system were given a different slot number only where appropriate IE Vests are still occupying the Chest OverArmor Slot number 41.

All Vests now behave just like Vanilla OverArmor Chest Armor pieces, they have an upgrade system for materials and strength just like Combat or Leather Chest armor pieces found in the native game.

Outfit Mods that could be rendered down into individual parts were seperated and given new entries into the ESP so that players could mix and match stuff that was at one point a solid 1 piece outfit.

Backpacks and pouch type items were given carry weight enchantments.

All Unique New items that are High Heel related were given appropriate entries into either F4SE pluggin or a textfile that HighHeel Mod would recognize and be able to elevate new heels for IKAROS race.  

Also in case it is not clear, All the Sliders can be used for human female, not just IKAROS.

In Short....The work here was a lot more involved than just making Bodyslides which in and of itself gets very time consuming when shooting for a high mark of quality.

Rest assured that everything you download here was made by a mod author that has over a decade of mod making experience.  I created all the Sliders for Skyrims Devious Devices UUNP, converted every single Vanilla Skyrim Armor Pack available on the internet (Well up till 2 years ago, there have been at least 3 new vanilla armor UUNP packs made since), the amount of items I have converted with Outfit Studio gets into the tens of thousands, and written many mods besides the Book of UUNP for Skyrim the largest armor pack in the world for Skyrim.  150,000 PC gamers use The Book of UUNP and 350,000 Xbox players have used the Book of UUNP.  If I listed every single mod author that created work specific to Book of UUNP or allowed their work to be used in the Book of UUNP its likely you would recognize many of the names of your favorite mod authors in that list and in fact many of the mod authors of the works these slider sets above have their work also in the Book of UUNP.  If you have ever used Skyrim Viewable 1st person items or its Fallout 4 equivalent well that was my mod and those were the tiniest of mods I have made.

Sorry about tooting my own horn, it is true that when I meet a mod author that I'm a big fan of I totally geek out, but the funniest moment was when one of my favorite mod author totally stole my geek out moment from me to totally fan girl mode about the Book of UUNP....And I was shocked cause his stuff is freaking amazing.

Edited by Gameplayer

So far I have figured out how to turn on 3BBB physics for the IKAROS Android race, 

Converted HumanNatures TRS Outfits to work with Atomic Beauty version of the IKAROS race, and got the high heels to work with High Heels System.

Although I have to tweak the TRS bodyslides a bit so that the outfits will fit both the Human and IKAROS race well.

So its almost ready for upload, here is a picture of my character wearing some of the items right now and Heather companion who I converted over to an IKAROS Android.....Dont tell her we all know how she feels about Synths, it would destroy her to find out she has been replaced.

Heather companion is over on Nexus by Llama, I converted her to IKAROS Android Race and she is wearing an EasyGirl outfit converted by myself over at Nexus under gamertag Gamefever.  Here she is wearing the EasyGirl which is also been converted over to 3BBB weight paints by myself.

Both Androids are also wearing HumanNature Nails which I converted in the ESP to be usable by IKAROS Race, will have to upload that ESP here and also Earrings too.

enb2021_9_22_23_01_15.png

Currently working on getting Technical Competition Sportswear (TCS), https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/50617

Working for Atomic Beauty 3BBB and then after that convert it over to IKAROS Android Atomic Beauty body.

So far I have all the parts converted to the base body with the proper curves using UNI references.  The next hurdle is going to be making a variety of Nipple Be Gone variants for the Base 33 Shoes aka the Sneakers with the Body implanted in them should not have massive nipples because the sports wear does not have enough vertices to support the full glory of AB bodies nipples.  I've actually already got that mapped out in my mind since I can set up an lock a "Small Nipple Slider" at different percents for most players it will be the 100% version but I happen to set my preset at +100% size so I will need a massive 200% nipple size reduction to counter that as an option for a mesh to be built from the slider.

Its actually important to get the nipples right since the sportswear can be made to be see through and as I said already I have used UNI references so the bra's and flat butt backs inherent in the original mod are going to be intact.

Gotta remember to upload the Easy Girl with the 3BBB weights....Oh well I will get to that in a day or so.

Tactical Competition Sportswear is almost complete,

Just noticed a few Weight Paints were missing on 3 items.

I also want to adjust some items like the hoodie so it fits neatly over shirts/bra's and swimwear.

Might also adjust some lowers....

Going to have to have a serious look at the Item Slot numbers these dont seem in line with the Wiki data or the stuff for HumanNature.

The body type is of course Atomic Beauty, this fits because the TCS mod has a body implanted in the sneakers, the body I planted in has had its nipples fully compressed before being put into the outfit "sneakers".  So that will mean less compatible with say HumanNatures TRS and Easy Girl since those have a nipple.

The Android is the Lovely Heather Cassdin companion by Llama but I changed her into an IKAROS Android cause its funny and its great having a IKAROS companion to test the items on without having to swap player race all the time.

I'm running on fumes at the moment, might have to work on this after getting some sleep, also got to remember I changed the weights on Easy Girl over to 3BBB weight paints which is different from my work over on Nexus for Easy Girl....Got to pack that an upload it here.

Tactical Competition Sportswear.png

Edited by Gameplayer
8 hours ago, MarrockV said:

If you ever consider doing Elianora's Steampunk Gunslinger outfit, please let me know, I've never been able to get the bloody thing to work with Ikaros.

Apparently I couldn't mod my way out of a wet paper bag...

Hey MarrockV, I had a look at that Steampunk outfit an it was a crazy mashup of parts that overlay one another.  Even the boots have 3 sets of boots layored one over another to create the look.  This is a sort of mad scientist approach to creating armors that does not really allow for nice clean bodyslide files to be made from them and I have made probably around 4,000 to 5,000 bodyslide conversion outfits.

So just so people understand its not that I have never attempted to convert such a mess because I certainly have but its from experience that I am speaking about the topic.  The Steampunk outfit is hammered horse manure.  Literally its not clean meshes, its meshes that have been layered in a way to appear as they do, I know people are probably thinking that I am talking about nice neat cuts or there are too many parts....No I mean there are literally several full outfits layered over it....So there are several boots there just so that a buckle on one boot will appear on the screen of what you see when you play the game.  IF it was nice modular pieces it would be simple to just make a nice conversion over to Atomic Beauty body but its just not so with the particular model you mentioned.  There are quite a few of these kind of outfits out there however not as many as in the past but people still make them that way.  I've already got something in mind for my next project so be sure to drop in an see if more stuff comes in.

So currently working on Vtaw's "Vtaw Wardrobe 6"

Decided on using a special printed off female body of the Atomic Beauty again like I did with Technical Competitive Sportswear again.

Its basically a body without the massive AB nipples.  This helps keep the clothed look and also the end user wont have to remember to have a seperate preset for "clothed bodies".  This new body is implanted into the shoes and footwear of the pack so that when wearing shoes the players body is appropriate size for the outfits in the pack.

Anyway here is a Tomb Raider outfit, has some clipping issues to fix up but the whole pack is very nearly there.

enb2021_9_24_23_22_21.png

Getting all the clipping removed, checking that all outfits go to correct locations, and have the proper weight painting.

Probably be working on getting the slot data in line with the Wiki, so that everything works nicely with other outfits already produced here.

Then I will plant the IKAROS body into the shoes and get all the race and material data placed into the ESP.

enb2021_9_25_00_49_09.png

Edited by Gameplayer
2 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Hello @Gameplayer
. I really lIKe IKAROS race and what you are doing with conversions. I hope you can help me with tattoos not applying on IKAROS body.

Also for some reason choosen body skin get reset to default one for some reason and I currently copied texture from human skin to all other skin type as a workaround. Please help.

All the outfits will at first appear to be "Default Skin" by default everytime.  So what you do is go over to the armor bench and apply the correct material type for the skin you have picked.  IF the outfit wont change to the proper skin this way than I need to know exactly which one it is so I can fix it in the ESP.  The skin material type is always going to be default until you change it at the bench, not much else I can say.

For the Easy Girl, TRS Outfits, and TCS mod the SHOES have the material swap you need to make the skin color proper color of your particular IKAROS Android, all Androids will have the default grey color when putting on a new item for the first time without first going to armor bench to apply material swap.

Material swaps work just like the new vanilla game material swapping that was introduced a couple years back.

Tattoo's come in module packages that are downloaded, if the mod has an ESP....You need to open the ESP with TESedit and make IKAROS a Masterfile for said tattoo mod.  After that you will have to find the entry for the tattoos and add the IKAROS race ID to each one you want to use.   Sorry I dont know the method that Tattoos work, I have only done this so far with outfits and hairs.  Fairly certain that every single possible change that can be made in looksmenu that can be changed by a mod is going to need Race ID tags.

Also thanks for stopping in to say hello :D

Edited by Gameplayer

Almost done with Vtaw Wardrobe 7 bodyslide.

Well still have to test it in the game and then make edits to the ESP for IKAROS race to work with it.

Again this will work for default human female in Atomic Beauty and IKAROS in Atomic Beauty.

As you can see in the provided picture, I just have to work out some clipping with the vests and accessories.

enb2021_9_26_08_00_49.png

Edited by Gameplayer

So

Cloth Physics, default game cloth physics.

Turns out that skirts, dresses, and such have default cloth physics in the game which do not always save into Bodyslide.  So I have figured out that while working on Vtaw Wardrobe 7 which has a 2B Dress which uses these physics so its skirts move properly while the player moves.  I also figured out I could open the nif file to put information back in, and can even copy it from the original outfit using Nifskope.

So on a hunch I checked out the Vanilla Outfits in 3BBB, found that there were in fact quite a few vanilla outfits I will have to input the node into so that players can then have proper cloth physics on top of the 3BBB action.  So there will be quite a few files I will have to upload soon after I make the corrections.

So expect to see new versions for Vanilla 3BBB normal human female and IKAROS race soon.

Work on Wardrobe 7 has been moving along, I have pretty much hammered out most of the clipping.  Adjusted the ESP for IKAROS race compatibility and now am finding that I have to adjust the model for the shoes before it looks right.  While I was in the ESP I removed a lot of "outfits" these were completed outfits that provided a different look from normal as in a cleavage look....These outfits would have needed their own models but also they really just provide a lot of clutter in the menu's.  Rather than fix them which would have involved some very clever Outfit Studio work I choose to simply remove them from the ESP.  Note that these removed outfits can all be built from the individual parts that have bodyslides made for them so its not like the player loses anything.

I will also have to write a HighHeels entry for each of the High Heels items in Wardrobe 7 specific to IKAROS race, not yet done.

Should have some updates some time today.

The updates are in the downloads.

Edited by Gameplayer

Uploaded the Bodyslides for Vtaw Wardrobe 7,

Then realized that the cyber arm does not actually work right with IKAROS....Blah.

Still got to upload fixed Vanilla Stuff for AB and IKAROS, ya the skirt physics wont work right on what is presently available.

EDIT,

Uploaded new versions of Vanilla Outfits that now have proper skirt physics for Vanilla Game outfits.

Anyway here is a pic.

enb2021_9_27_08_06_11.png

Edited by Gameplayer

Just did a fun conversion of DeserterX's Leotard Collection, although Im not sure water is good for Androids its fun to pretend anyway.

This Leotard has over a dozen colors and works on both Human and IKAROS females, in Atomic Beauty in 3BBB physics.

Sorry if Im not a great photo artist, when I was making works under the tag Gamefever I would get other people who were good at taking in game photo's of all my conversions, armors, and mash up's for Skyrim.

My main concern has been do the armors fit the body well and work in most common animations.  After all its about playing the game for well some of us anyway rather than pretty photo's even if I happen to like a decent desktop picture.

enb2021_9_27_14_02_05.png

Already working on Vtaw Wardrobe 4 here,

Here, is a picture.

Going to cut a lot of those duplicate boots out of the pluggin, geez....Also with good meshes and weight paints there is not a lot of need to have mesh objects that are missing bodies or cut meshes of shirts ><

I think I might add data points into this vest here so it behaves more like the in game over armor, with upgrades an everything.

enb2021_9_27_17_25_31.png

30 minutes ago, AKELLO_11 said:

Crash when loading
put AB_VTAW_Wardrobe6_Bodyslide_IKAROS 3BBB and 
AB_Vtaw_Wardrobe7_IKAROS_Bodyslide_3BBB
original mods are there, what did I do wrong?

IKAROS-Androids.esp

IKAROS RACE by TrophiHunter or if you need the race mod its found here, https://www.trophihunter.com/fallout4-mods/ikaros-androids

You have to have that mod in your load order otherwise all the ESP's I provided will crash you.

The link for IKAROS race is provided in 1st post.

OR

Unpack the Files to a safe spot not your game folder and remove the provided ESP's.

Edited by Gameplayer

Coming Tomorrow,

DeserterX Banshee Recon Armor Bodyslide in Atomic Beauty 3BBB for IKAROS and Human race females.

Yes I know, I already did this in CBP....This is in 3BBB weight paints which is a different physics format than CBP.  3BBB and CBP dont work together at the same time in the game so its one or the other.  I happen to really like the look of Banshee Recon Armor, so here it is in 3BBB, well here tomorrow at least.

Banshee Recon Armor.png

Actually making a Bodyslide set right now,

Here is Commonwealth Shorts another DeserterX, the meshes are originally from Ashara who did a lot of Outfits for the The Elder Scrolls.  I think these are from one of Ashara's Skyrim Mods but it may have been one of her Oblivion mods.

CommonWealthShorts.png

Edited by Gameplayer

Bugs in vanilla clothes:

Cait: no body in outfit. Would lead to body in game not showing unless the esp for it was changed for slots. Probably get the Milk Drinker vanilla conversion and change the ref body name in outfit studio, then import the bbb body and copy bone weights to keep the body with minimal clipping.

CombatLChest: ref body is there. deletion of the body in outfit studio is fix. Body would show up in game, resulting in two bodies.

DCArmorOutfit: Arms don't seem to be conformed to sliders

Stuff that was immediately visible to me. 

Edited by vampiremecha
7 hours ago, vampiremecha said:

Bugs in vanilla clothes:

Cait: no body in outfit. Would lead to body in game not showing unless the esp for it was changed for slots. Probably get the Milk Drinker vanilla conversion and change the ref body name in outfit studio, then import the bbb body and copy bone weights to keep the body with minimal clipping.

CombatLChest: ref body is there. deletion of the body in outfit studio is fix. Body would show up in game, resulting in two bodies.

DCArmorOutfit: Arms don't seem to be conformed to sliders

Stuff that was immediately visible to me. 

Got it done, will be posting it soon.

Just got a little caught up converting other stuff with some new references.

Converted over Vtaw Utility using new reference materials.

Converted DX Banshee, DX Commonwealth Shorts,

And now converting Gits Precursor,  the other conversions of this look like hammered horse manure....Here's mine nice neat Coat uses a UniBoob reference with 5X vertice search and 100X normal search radius, took about 10 minutes of the program just sitting there processing but it looks amazing.

Precursor Coat.png

Picture of New Precursor Coat vs Old Precursor Coat for Atomic Beauty.

Also I have 2 versions of the Gits Suit original and a UniBoob version.

Edited by Gameplayer

Working on Miranda Outfit Bodyslide,

Here is Cleavage and Normal Versions.

Well for Atomic Beauty default they will look quite large but since its bodyslide you can manage a slender look or a muscular or full bodied woman look.

The image on left is tweaked for a cleavage look that was in the game Mass Effect, on the right is more relaxed look.

MirandaOutfit.png

Here is Precursor Suit conversion, For the Ellise Version...I believe the original mesh came from Gits Outfit.  The Coat over the Precursor Suit has never been successfully adapted to Bodyslide before this.

Here I present two versions of the Git Suit, one with the Original Skin Tight and the Other with a UniBoob Look.

PrecursorSuits.png

Here is a WIP of Vtaw Utility, got some clipping to deal with.

VtawUtility.png

Edited by Gameplayer