9 minutes ago, mr357 said:

it seems like it happens for all of them, didn't happen on the previous version

XD

><

AggggghhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrG!

Sure looks that way.

So now I have to re-reference all the IKAROS bodies....Then make sure to LOAD same outfit file before saying it is done.

Untitled.png

I've seen this sort of distortion from time to time,

So what I have to do is open the file,

Select all the shapes, clear the slidercache.

Then re-reference all the parts, which with IKAROS gets a little bit more work, since I will want the primary body reference of Atomic Beauty, then the IKAROS_Torso_low reference and the IKAROS_UnderArmour_low Reference for the best breast sliders and so there is no clipping with the under armor as well.

Then after saving, load the file in a seperate window to make sure the changes took.

IF all that does not work....

What to do is to open the File in Outfit Studio, then find the specific .OSD for that particular armor, delete it....This completely rids that outfit of its slider data....So since its open in Outfit Studio, just re do all the work and hit save giving it a new OSD file.

DeserterX Bikini Collection Part 1

enb2021_10_28_18_32_54.png

enb2021_10_28_18_35_04.png

Now Available for Atomic Beauty and AB IKAROS-Androids in OCBP 3BBB physics

Has body models (33) for Humans and Droids

Has a nerfed version of each suit for slot 48, allows mix n match with other outfits

4 Swimsuits with large amount of swatches (color options) for each suit.

1 hour ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

I'm about to give up the jiggle, goddamn it.

Get on IKAROS-Androids discord.

Link is on the first page,

Just give me a hollar on there and we can walk through it.

Can not do it tonight its late should have gone to sleep hours ago.

IF you have installed everything properly, well its got to be something you installed previously that is interferring.

But I think its likely you just did not install everything properly, missed something or picked the wrong file at some point.

IDK it could be your trying to make something else work like this ZAZ or ZEX, dont know much about that stuff.

If you are on MO2 or maybe even Vortex,

Should just be a simple matter of making a new profile, then just installing a few files to see that it does in fact work.  That might be all the encouragement you need to figure out what file or files you got installed that are messing with your installation.

On those managers also at least with MO2, you can simply uncheck all the mods until its just the ones your working on getting working properly.

IDK,

Do you have F4SE installed?

2 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Get on IKAROS-Androids discord.

Link is on the first page,

Just give me a hollar on there and we can walk through it.

Can not do it tonight its late should have gone to sleep hours ago.

IF you have installed everything properly, well its got to be something you installed previously that is interferring.

But I think its likely you just did not install everything properly, missed something or picked the wrong file at some point.

IDK it could be your trying to make something else work like this ZAZ or ZEX, dont know much about that stuff.

If you are on MO2 or maybe even Vortex,

Should just be a simple matter of making a new profile, then just installing a few files to see that it does in fact work.  That might be all the encouragement you need to figure out what file or files you got installed that are messing with your installation.

On those managers also at least with MO2, you can simply uncheck all the mods until its just the ones your working on getting working properly.

IDK,

Do you have F4SE installed?

I installed everything according to how it was written, i can show you my modlist but first go to sleep.

Question.
Are your bodyslids designed to create an extra mesh for the IKARROS Android Race or does it overwrite the normal mesh?
I would like to install Fallout 4 again and give the normal NPCs the standard CBBE body and the IKARROS Android Race the Atomic Beauty. So that both races can use the same clothes must be seperiet both as a mod and in the ESP and I know that other modders have done so.

9 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Question.
Are your bodyslids designed to create an extra mesh for the IKARROS Android Race or does it overwrite the normal mesh?
I would like to install Fallout 4 again and give the normal NPCs the standard CBBE body and the IKARROS Android Race the Atomic Beauty. So that both races can use the same clothes must be seperiet both as a mod and in the ESP and I know that other modders have done so.

Short Answer, No.

Long Answer, It works this way.

I will attempt to clear up how this works.

The re-design of the included ESP's, works as follows

Only the Slot 33 items (items that contain an implanted body such as all the items that contain shoes have them), all slot 33 items have both a Human and IKAROS-Android mesh.

The Human ArmorAA record is race marked as normal it has the HumanRace Tag.  The IKAROS ArmorAA record is marked with IKAROS Race tag.

Both of the ArmorAA records are inserted into the same Inventory Model which is represented in the "Armor" record of the ESP.

This is what allows for the RaceSwitching with the same armor piece rather than having to have a unique armor piece for every single item.

This is actually handled the same way it was in SkyrimLE/SkyrimSE which handles several unique shaped races, such as Orks, Kajiits, and Argonians if you are familiar than you already know they have different shape from Human/Elf well all those races have unique made meshes with unique ArmorAA records and are handled in this exact fashion.

So I did not handle IKAROS the way that TrophiHunter and a few other mod authors did when it came to how to assign armor use.  I made UniqueAA's for all items that included bodies and handled it the way it is done in Skyrim and Skyrim Modding scene, rather than the way it was represented in Fallout 4's modding scene.

All items that did not include the body in its mesh were then tagged with IKAROS race Tag, so basically a heck of a lot of items in each pack are shared between IKAROS and Atomic Beauty Human.

Easiest Way to get two body types working

The easiest way to get CBBE body type to work with Atomic Beauty IKAROS is actually not too hard, however it involves some effort.

You would have to use CBBE True Wasteland Body, which also allows for a wide variety of body types (about 4 times the amount of sliders present in any other Body, too many in my opinion) and it also uses the exact same physics system as what is represented here.  TWB is completely compatible with the physics here, no need to do some weird hacks or figure out uncharted territory for getting that too work with some other body type like CBBE, Fussion Girl (a body I have not looked at took me a while to realize it had its own discord for destribution).

Even then however, all clothes here are meant for Atomic Beauty bodies, however there is so much stuff here that it would be easy enough to only use a few outfit or wardrobe types for your IKAROS player or IKAROS companion and leave the rest for CBBE TWB world NPC.

All Outfit Packs that are Vtaw Wardrobe have items that contain Overarmor Pieces that can also take Legendary Status through Legendary OverHaul mods, because all the items in the packs have the Data Points such mods respond too.  So its entirely possible to have a reasonably armored player or player companion in Atomic Beauty or AB IKAROS while the rest are CBBE TWB.

So easiest route for having two body types represented is CBBE TWB plus IKAROS Atomic Beauty Android.

No need to mess with the physics system or how it works, if you install one correctly for one of them you then have both....Just need the Modified IKAROS OCBP.INI which is also here.

Would it be possible or could it be done?

Since all the clothing parts have the original file name they overwrite other Body Type using the same Slider Set for different Body Type.

A unique Output File name would be needed.  Then the ESP would need a Unique ArmorAA record for each clothing piece, which would be tagged IKAROS race.

After that you would have a completely contained Clothing Set for only IKAROS Atomic Beauty.

The Bodyslide Files here, all have unique Slider Name, Group Name, and Folder pathing....So there is no chance of overwrite from other Bodyslide sets bearing the same outfit name.

Example if done right,

That would mean you could have CBBE Bodyslide Vtaw Wardrobe 6 and AB_Vtaw_Wardrobe6_3BBB working alongside each other, YES this is entirely possible.

Human CBBE could simply throw same outfit on a IKAROS Atomic Beauty and there would be no issue for mesh swapping.

However....Still one issue.

Physics system has to be the same between CBBE and IKAROS Atomic Beauty.

There is only one other Body type at this time that has that system widely available it is CBBE TWB.

There may in fact be CBBE OCBP 3BBB meshes available but I have no idea where those are.

CBBE TWB has about 1 dozen outfits represented on Nexus, and about 1 week ago I discovered that TWB CBBE does in fact have a Discord server, as per comments here in this Forum for this file as said by one of the users here.  There is enormous support for TWB CBBE on its Discord Server, which I was for months completely unaware of while building these files.  To be completely honest I was also unaware that Fusion Girl was actually a thing either.....As I am a mod author that came back to prepare my Fallout 4 to play IKAROS game, I looked around first on Nexus for stuff available and tried available body types and physics systems that were represented on Nexus.

During that time Fusion Girl and TWB were not well represented possibly because of a certain website scaring off mod authors who then pulled their files down, it may well have been if I had started this mod(s) up months prior to that these files would be in another body type rather than Atomic Beauty.  Choice of physics was also made based on what was commonly available at the time and what seemed to be well represented, which in hindsight may not have been the best choice but there again a lot of stuff has disappeared off the Nexus so decision was made based on what seemed to be available and what worked.

Too be sure, it is possible to even contain the Skeleton, and have multiple physics systems running.  The issue is the complexity of such systems and a system of this kind has already been done represented in Skyrim in the way back machine around 2012-2013 a system with only about 5000 people that ever used it was made that could in fact handle unique Skeleton, Unique Body Mesh, Unique Texture, Unique Armor Swapping....For each sex and race in Skyrim....Thing is that was a fairly complicated system to set up for your typical mod user....A lot of other mods were actually based on that system or borrowed elements of it, in the end though they did not last because systems need to be simple enough for people to actually install without too much knowledge of how they worked.

This is certainly more than you asked for but there may well be others that are interested in why I decided on certain things that built up these files and rather than answer other questions I loaded up my response here in hopes it would answer their questions.

Edited by Gameplayer
31 minutes ago, BAB PEEG said:

I'm sure I did something wrong but the zipsuit items just flat do not appear on the body, I have the original files and the ikaros version and I ran bodyslide. Also the shino binkinis don't have a ab slider set?

The issue is that my included ESP must overwrite the original ESP in order for IKAROS to actually be able to wear the items.

It is likely that you overwrote my ESP with the original.

So either reinstall my file or if you use MO2 just move my mod below the original in the left hand panel.

If nothing else re-download mine then reinstall it if you are using some other Mod Manager that might fix it up.

Or remove both mods, start from beginning

Install the original first,

Then install mine and say YES to overwrites if asked.

Good luck.

36 minutes ago, Jindale said:

Greetings. Love the guide, eeeverything else is working fantastically, except breast physics during AAF animations, so I was wondering would you, or anyone else to that regard, have any idea what might be the issue? Thanks, and regards o7

From what I can see though using Notepad++

AAF_actorTypeData_IKAROSRACE.xml

meta title="AAF_actorTypeData_IKAROSRace.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="actorType"/>
<defaults source="IKAROS-Androids.esp"/>

<!-- Keyword(s) to use for actor scan. -->

<!-- IKAROS -->
<group id="IKAROSRace">
    <actorType form="000F9B" id="ActorTypeIKAROS" raceList="IKAROSRace"/>
</group>

AAF_raceData_IKAROSRace.xml

<meta title="AAF_raceData_IKAROSRace.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="race"/>

<defaults source="IKAROS-Androids.esp" skeleton="Human" maleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_M.swf" femaleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_F.swf" loadPriority="-1"/>

<race id="IKAROSRace" form="000F99" skeleton="Human"/>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So from what I can see here, this just sets up IKAROS as a valid actor for AAF animations.

Since IKAROS is using the same physics as other bodytypes such as CBBE TWB, that body type would have also had this issue in AAF with its physics in animations....

So maybe that will narrow down a search for answers.

This is using OCBP 3BBB afterall, so every single person using that physics would be asking questions about this in AAF and OCBP 3BBB physics and likely all other body types that have used this physics.  It is not unique to IKAROS presented here.

10 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

From what I can see though using Notepad++

AAF_actorTypeData_IKAROSRACE.xml

meta title="AAF_actorTypeData_IKAROSRace.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="actorType"/>
<defaults source="IKAROS-Androids.esp"/>

<!-- Keyword(s) to use for actor scan. -->

<!-- IKAROS -->
<group id="IKAROSRace">
    <actorType form="000F9B" id="ActorTypeIKAROS" raceList="IKAROSRace"/>
</group>

AAF_raceData_IKAROSRace.xml

<meta title="AAF_raceData_IKAROSRace.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="race"/>

<defaults source="IKAROS-Androids.esp" skeleton="Human" maleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_M.swf" femaleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_F.swf" loadPriority="-1"/>

<race id="IKAROSRace" form="000F99" skeleton="Human"/>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So from what I can see here, this just sets up IKAROS as a valid actor for AAF animations.

Since IKAROS is using the same physics as other bodytypes such as CBBE TWB, that body type would have also had this issue in AAF with its physics in animations....

So maybe that will narrow down a search for answers.

This is using OCBP 3BBB afterall, so every single person using that physics would be asking questions about this in AAF and OCBP 3BBB physics and likely all other body types that have used this physics.  It is not unique to IKAROS presented here.

I don't think I've ever had breast movement in aaf animations, the butt moves fine, I coulda sworn I read somewhere that each aaf animation has it's own physics set or not set.

13 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

And i'm back to see if i can solve my problem and if you take requests.

Give me a hollar on IKAROS Discord, from there we can do this on Voice Chat and I can assist you in person in real time getting your whole game up an running with IKAROS.

Anytime today between now and 10Pm would be a fine enough time.

There is a link to IKAROS-Androids on the front page, this gives the invite an unlocks the Discord page for you.

That gives access to services like Voice Chat, also real time messaging if you prefer text based.

Edited by Gameplayer
3 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Give me a hollar on IKAROS Discord, from there we can do this on Voice Chat and I can assist you in person in real time getting your whole game up an running with IKAROS.

Anytime today between now and 10Pm would be a fine enough time.

There is a link to IKAROS-Androids on the front page, this gives the invite an unlocks the Discord page for you.

That gives access to services like Voice Chat, also real time messaging if you prefer text based.

You also called that there?

23 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

You also called that there?

IKAROS version of looksmenu breaks physics.

IKAROS has its own version of looksmenu in its in game TAPE that will break physics of player character.  Proven today working with a end-user that has been trying to set up his characters today.

The proper way to open LooksMenu is to actually download and install the actual mod itself from Nexus, found here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631

Then open your console commands with tilde key looks like this ~

~

showlooksmenu 14

Enter button

~

You should now be in the actual looksmenu provided by Looksmenu Mod.

showlooksmenu 14

Has a space between menu and 14

This is the proper way to ensure you are actually using the Showlooksmenu mod itself rather than a cheap knockoff or failed method for accessing LooksMenu Mod.

Reason it may not be working via in game item, there may be scripted hooks that are not firing off because the item was made before LooksMenu Mod made changes.  LooksMenu Mod is also not TrophiHunters mod and also TrophiHunter could not account for those changes or the modifications that would happen through this series of mods that adds physics to IKAROS race.  There may be a great many mods out there that this issue comes up with, that I dont even know about, I am aware that there are some mod added mirrors that are supposed to function like showlooksmenu 14, but without testing them there is no way to know for sure if they work or not, sorry no comprehensive list can be provided at this time.

If you are experiencing issues with LooksMenu it is likely because you are accessing it in a way that most end-users likely never even think about doing so.

Most end-users just have no issue using the consul its just something we do all the time an never think about using items or mirrors to do it any other way.

So that made this issue impossible to solve without observing the issue happening on the user-end.

Apologies to all that have suffered from this irksome problem of physics breaking when exiting LooksMenu under this condition.

The work around is to just use the consul commands.  Luckily most end-user's already do just that anyway.

Other Important Notes,

LooksMenu Mod should be loaded after IKAROS-Androids in both installation order and Load Order, this should prevent other issues.

I have not once had the issue in my own game, changed body, hairs, presets, makeup, and everything many times while taking photo's for various outfits not once have I had to be careful about opening looksmenu mod.

Edited by Gameplayer

Gamefever, I mean Gameplayer, I have a lil question.
I have everything set up already and everything works fine except the clothes and armors have the base IKAROS skin on them and I chose the Carbon Fiber skin when creating character.
Question is - Is there a way to change it ingame or do I need to change it to Carbon one in Outfit Studio?image.png.393b2478e50668ba78fa0e03d201069a.png
Something like this, I only need to change it for IKAROS_Torso_Low and IKAROS_Limbs_Low, save, build it with bodyslide again and boom, it finally shows Carbon skin on the revealing outfits.

Also big thanks for your work, now my Android girl has big booba, big butt and some nice ABS.

Man, I am dumb, Turns out I only need to back up the default ones and overwrite both Torso and Limbs in the IKAROS Android mod folder.

Edited by mathius666
I am stupid.
7 hours ago, mathius666 said:

Gamefever, I mean Gameplayer, I have a lil question.
I have everything set up already and everything works fine except the clothes and armors have the base IKAROS skin on them and I chose the Carbon Fiber skin when creating character.
Question is - Is there a way to change it ingame or do I need to change it to Carbon one in Outfit Studio?image.png.393b2478e50668ba78fa0e03d201069a.png
Something like this, I only need to change it for IKAROS_Torso_Low and IKAROS_Limbs_Low, save, build it with bodyslide again and boom, it finally shows Carbon skin on the revealing outfits.

Also big thanks for your work, now my Android girl has big booba, big butt and some nice ABS.

Man, I am dumb, Turns out I only need to back up the default ones and overwrite both Torso and Limbs in the IKAROS Android mod folder.

Right, well from what I can see so far,

"Sometimes" the naked body does revert back to the default.

I have not seen the outfit bodies change on their own not once, once a material is selected at the armor bench it just stays that way.

No idea about how to fix the naked body from changing on its own yet, however so far just reading the comments a lot of people just make a back up of their texture folder and then swap the default texture for the one they want to use.

Right now I just open up showlooksmenu in the consol and fix it that way.

As far as no new stuff showing up this week well, I have actually been playing the game.  Got a new level 20 character now and am working my way through the game.

I saw the new DX Swimsuit collection part 2, downloaded to convert that later.

Just installed Buffout 4 last night.

Realized last night that Sim Settlements 1 city blue prints is probably just not a good mod, since AI pathing if it breaks the AI just stands around doing nothing, so it is better to just build my own smaller settlements with the Sim Settlement stuff rather than have it build it for me.

Trying a lot of newer stuff well new to me mods, like some nice weapon mods with tactical reload mod installed really nice seeing bullets get loaded up to the count that is missing rather than the whole count being loaded into weapons like the lever action and shotguns.

Also I managed to figure out how to properly make a mod merge, 

Merged 12 IceStorm Heel ESP's down to one ESP.

The instructions were not complete in one spot for this process, turns out that all the BSA's have to be unpacked then packed into 2 new BSA's named after the merged ESP.  The BSA's have to be unpacked or repacked or making a merged ESP wont work cause the game wont know where the textures/meshes and stuff are for the armor/weapons.

Considering writing up a walk through on how to make a proper merged patch cause wow that was heck of annoying to see that a lot of people are not getting proper instructions on how to make that happen....Also well there are so many outfits here, that sort of thing might mean a good deal for those using these outfits since it is likely they will want to use a lot of outfits and maybe hit the mod limit.