8 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Except they will be sagging like this:1825931146_CapturadeTela(84).thumb.png.0cc3f06cc37ee684e5828e08638c1127.png

How do i fix it?

No that is not normal,

There are only two possible error points I can think of that could possibly result in an issue with naked body being weird,

These are the following,

1) Physics installed incorrectly

(Bear in mind that if you are modifying your OCBP.ini file to enhance jiggles that you can get some weird effects on breasts, butt, belly, thighs)

2) First Person Viewable Items Mod (provided here and on Nexus is in conflict with another mod)

So I am assuming you finally installed physics correctly.

I think you have a mod like LooksMenu Compendium that is in conflict with my First Person Viewable Objects Mod, either downloaded here or from Nexus.

With Fo4 edit load up the two mods, your looking for this....

Untitled.png

BOD2 BipedBody Template,

That is the catagory your looking for when enabling first person objects....Object slots to be shown in first person, bear in mind it needs actual first person meshes to work best.

So what you can do is simply copy over the slot numbers to your LooksMenu Compendium mod and deactivate mine.

Now Im not sure what all the LooksMenu Compendium does specifically in Race catagory but it does change a bunch of stuff to enable the overlays in its add on system.

Having my own mod overwrite it in the Load Order could interfere with the mod of course.  So if you find the two mods in conflict this would be how to have both of them working an remove an ESP from your LO.

This is the only thing that I can think of that effects Human Race in the whole pack, nothing else is going to do something weird like what I am looking at.

(at least to the extent that I would be responsible, understand you could have some other mod installed that is causing this that I would not be aware of).

All the physics stuff continue working for me with both Human an IKAROS race many times after using LooksMenu, and there are certainly enough people using the mod(s) provided here that if usings LooksMenu was a major issue well it would have come up before in the comments or over on the IKAROS Discord Server someone would have mentioned an issue like this.

Edited by Gameplayer

Vtaw ActiveWear

activeWear.png

VtawActiveWearArms1st.png

here I am showing the sleeves, these are not in original mod, the sleeves are part of "Top" which is slot 38.

All the mod bodyslides I have done that can/should have a 1st person object, have first person objects made for them

You need FIRST PERSON VIEWABLE ITEMS ACTIVATION mod to see them all

Edited by Gameplayer
4 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

No that is not normal,

There are only two possible error points I can think of that could possibly result in an issue with naked body being weird,

These are the following,

1) Physics installed incorrectly

(Bear in mind that if you are modifying your OCBP.ini file to enhance jiggles that you can get some weird effects on breasts, butt, belly, thighs)

2) First Person Viewable Items Mod (provided here and on Nexus is in conflict with another mod)

So I am assuming you finally installed physics correctly.

I think you have a mod like LooksMenu Compendium that is in conflict with my First Person Viewable Objects Mod, either downloaded here or from Nexus.

With Fo4 edit load up the two mods, your looking for this....

Untitled.png

BOD2 BipedBody Template,

That is the catagory your looking for when enabling first person objects....Object slots to be shown in first person, bear in mind it needs actual first person meshes to work best.

So what you can do is simply copy over the slot numbers to your LooksMenu Compendium mod and deactivate mine.

Now Im not sure what all the LooksMenu Compendium does specifically in Race catagory but it does change a bunch of stuff to enable the overlays in its add on system.

Having my own mod overwrite it in the Load Order could interfere with the mod of course.  So if you find the two mods in conflict this would be how to have both of them working an remove an ESP from your LO.

This is the only thing that I can think of that effects Human Race in the whole pack, nothing else is going to do something weird like what I am looking at.

(at least to the extent that I would be responsible, understand you could have some other mod installed that is causing this that I would not be aware of).

All the physics stuff continue working for me with both Human an IKAROS race many times after using LooksMenu, and there are certainly enough people using the mod(s) provided here that if usings LooksMenu was a major issue well it would have come up before in the comments or over on the IKAROS Discord Server someone would have mentioned an issue like this.

The highlighted parts here are all red on my end and couldn't i just put the Compendium on a higher priority?

Edit: I also don't think it's the first person mod cause deactivating them doesn't do anything though i'm probably wrong and for context: I did not mess with the physics after finally activating them. 

Edited by LordDrakath15226
22 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

The highlighted parts here are all red on my end and couldn't i just put the Compendium on a higher priority?

Edit: I also don't think it's the first person mod cause deactivating them doesn't do anything though i'm probably wrong and for context: I did not mess with the physics after finally activating them. 

If its Red it certainly is the culprit.

Gotta fix it, the last to load is winner takes all.

Both Files edit the RACE data, either merge them

OR

Better simply apply the Slot Data Changes yourself to the Compendium mod so that you only need 1 ESP rather than 2.  Making a patch does not make a lot of sense in this case because the edit is really simple.

Open Fo4edit up, find the RACE on Left Side.

SlotEdits1.png

Now on the Right Panel, right click on the panel up near where it says 33 Body....

Then select Edit

This window pops up,

SlotEdits.png

Here all you have to do is check mark the ones you want.....The ones checked here already are the slots I have picked for showing in first person.

After Checking off the slots, just hit OK button.

Caution dont check everything that would be silly, could block your view with floating eyeballs or beards or something.

After making the changes to Compendium....

CTRL S....Saves

Also can hit the X button closes out the Fo4edit, however it asks before leaving if you would like to save the changes.

After that step deactivate my mod for First Person, and now you only need the one ESP.

Less ESP/ESL better performance....Now that might not matter when you have only 150-250 pluggins but when it gets to be 250-500 pluggins >< ouch, so trimming, merging, or adding in the edits needed yourself can matter.

Anyway, it is possible to click drag an move the Compendium changes into my mod....But its not worth the time, no need for more pluggins.

47 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

If its Red it certainly is the culprit.

Gotta fix it, the last to load is winner takes all.

Both Files edit the RACE data, either merge them

OR

Better simply apply the Slot Data Changes yourself to the Compendium mod so that you only need 1 ESP rather than 2.  Making a patch does not make a lot of sense in this case because the edit is really simple.

Open Fo4edit up, find the RACE on Left Side.

SlotEdits1.png

Now on the Right Panel, right click on the panel up near where it says 33 Body....

Then select Edit

This window pops up,

SlotEdits.png

Here all you have to do is check mark the ones you want.....The ones checked here already are the slots I have picked for showing in first person.

After Checking off the slots, just hit OK button.

Caution dont check everything that would be silly, could block your view with floating eyeballs or beards or something.

After making the changes to Compendium....

CTRL S....Saves

Also can hit the X button closes out the Fo4edit, however it asks before leaving if you would like to save the changes.

After that step deactivate my mod for First Person, and now you only need the one ESP.

Less ESP/ESL better performance....Now that might not matter when you have only 150-250 pluggins but when it gets to be 250-500 pluggins >< ouch, so trimming, merging, or adding in the edits needed yourself can matter.

Anyway, it is possible to click drag an move the Compendium changes into my mod....But its not worth the time, no need for more pluggins.

After bringing up the edit window what do i do? I'm kinda lost. Uncheck those? Check more? Make the Compendium look the same? Also thanks for helping me out.

Just now, LordDrakath15226 said:

After bringing up the edit window what do i do? I'm kinda lost. Uncheck those? Check more? Make the Compendium look the same? Also thanks for helping me out.

Check off the exact slots that are in my mod into Compendiums.

Just like in the picture I posted.

SlotEdits.png

See the check marks next to the numbers?  Those are the Slot Entries I want you to checkmark, the exact ones.  Just check em off in the popup window from the editor and then when you close the program it will ask if you like to save the edits.

2 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Apparently it's the knee fix that's doing it.

Then you installed it incorrectly,

Instructions on which options to select are in the HOW TOO on my 1st post.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39006

Knee Fix has many options that allow for using a skeleton that enhances certain locations on the body by increasing the bone weight of the skeleton itself.

I had not thought of that till this moment, but it is possible it is the issue.

I figured people would install using the instructions in the HOW TOO if they had issues especially.

32 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Then you installed it incorrectly,

Instructions on which options to select are in the HOW TOO on my 1st post.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39006

Knee Fix has many options that allow for using a skeleton that enhances certain locations on the body by increasing the bone weight of the skeleton itself.

I had not thought of that till this moment, but it is possible it is the issue.

I figured people would install using the instructions in the HOW TOO if they had issues especially.

I downloaded it just like it said i should.

22 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

I downloaded it just like it said i should.

Great,

2a) During Installation it will ask you Vanilla, GSS, or SSF....Pick Vanilla.

2b) The installation will then ask about skeletal adjustments you would like to emphasize, bear in mind that we are only interested in this file so that our AB Body has use of the Physics Weight paints I have used, so just pick Type 1, we do not need extra bone morph for emphasis on how our Atomic Beauty characters look, AB is already curvacious.  It does help with the knee while sneaking though.

11 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Great,

2a) During Installation it will ask you Vanilla, GSS, or SSF....Pick Vanilla.

2b) The installation will then ask about skeletal adjustments you would like to emphasize, bear in mind that we are only interested in this file so that our AB Body has use of the Physics Weight paints I have used, so just pick Type 1, we do not need extra bone morph for emphasis on how our Atomic Beauty characters look, AB is already curvacious.  It does help with the knee while sneaking though.

That's what i did.

1 hour ago, Immortanengineer said:

so far I've only had one issue that hasn't been remedied by double checking the instructions, and that is the fact that the Samus Suit's (camo version, haven't checked normal yet) gloves have got this clipping issue.

It's only the gloves, everything else is A-OK.

I just looked at its ESP, looks like it needs the Left an Right Hand Flags, so I am putting them in.

Also going to check the outfits in the Bodyslide and check to see if it has all the versions of the outfit I intended, since I meant to have a Grims original CBBE version, then an emblem and non-emblem version.

Looks like I have to add all the finger bones back in >< donna what I was thinking.

Edited by Gameplayer

ERRRR

GrimSovereign Atomic Beauty OCBP 3BBB re-upload

enb2021_10_27_03_58_39.png

See no broken fingers edition

Fixed up all fingers all the suits, including the new raised versions.

Added finger weight paints, now fingers actually work, all suits.

Camo suit I put up was supposed to come with Emblem and Without....Well now it does.

This is what I have been working on for a few days now, still have not tested anything in game yet.

Untitled.png

So you are looking at the ESP work, it is quite a slog through a big pack like this.

Vtaw Wardrobe 5,

Changing up all the Outfit slot data right now

Adding RaceData entry for IKAROS

There is a lot more to be done its been several days doing the pre-work on the meshes in Bodyslide itself.

I intend to make some 1stperson meshes from the shirt items as well and add those to the ESP.

There are a lot an I mean a lot of shoe's in this pack but a lot of these have entries that include bodies that help with clipping issue...

I do not intend to include such Zapped Bodies in this pack, always thought it was awkward that stuff should be made to fit right without it.

Still gotta see if that will work though.

I also have pretty much almost finished up DeserterX Bikini Collection Part 1

Also made a Bodyslide for brand new IceStorm Impulse Sandals

Both of those are about 5 days old at the time of this posting

I have not tested any of it in the game yet though.

Going to stop tonight and play some games.