Basically working through every single High Heel IceStorm made making it work with IKAROS.

Almost have all the sliders initially done, still have a fair bit more to go.

Each will have Human Female and IKAROS Female in both non-Nipple and Nippled Versions.

No not one of these has been tested in game yet or ESP's made for the extra stuff but it will be....Maybe late tonight or tomorrow.

HighHeels.png

All of these have no ankle seem like the ones I did on TRS by HumanNature.

At some point I will re-do all those heels in TRS so that these also are seemless and likely will get around to making 1st person objects for every single jacket in that pack as well because I want the enhanced immersion of having the jacket sleeves when running around shooting muties.

New 1st person objects will be a first for these mods, non of them have proper 1st person the way I intend to implement it, and yes I know how to activate more 1st person objects, note its not true first person but it will help in case someone in the future does implement say a Skyrim Enhanced Camera for Fallout 4...Come on Logic Dragon,,,,,Do it now!

Edited by Gameplayer
9 hours ago, Ta Hun Kwai said:

wow it so cool that you did this shame the mode maker themselves couldn't but i was wondering will you ever add the Slooty Vault jump Suit https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8233 with all its color options Slooty Vault Jumpsuit conversion for Atomic Beauty https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12456

From the User pictures, it looks like it does work with the extra colors.

If I do a conversion it is to put an IKAROS Body in the mesh.  TheMilkdrinker an Karigan looks like they already did the weight paints in a current physics system for the suit.

At some point there will be an IKAROS version though, just dont think there is a need for AB Body work on this one.  IF there is a color swap problem, well I will prob see it and see about making it function properly if I can.

hello, so i installed ur mod for vtaw 6&7 but i cant find these items in game. I installed orginal files, and they   show up full textured in bodyslide tool, but i cant find them in chemistry bench, nor they appear in console after i look for them with help command. do you know what may cause this? btw i dont use ikarus, just atomic beauty

18 minutes ago, jdhue said:

hello, so i installed ur mod for vtaw 6&7 but i cant find these items in game. I installed orginal files, and they   show up full textured in bodyslide tool, but i cant find them in chemistry bench, nor they appear in console after i look for them with help command. do you know what may cause this? btw i dont use ikarus, just atomic beauty

Make sure to activate the ESP that comes with Vtaw 6 and 7,

The objects not appearing after a console 'Help "Vtaw 6" 4'

That is a give away that the ESP itself is not yet active.

Hope this reply is helpful.

Urm, be sure that when you use Bodyslide to Batch Build the objects that you did not also install the original Vtaw Bodyslide file....Cause that might cause issues.

My own Bodyslide files are actually unique in folder file structure so these should be fine, its just that if you install the originals an just hit batch build the program will force you to pick through each an every file since there are well over a 100 of them could be tedious.

I did include unique Groups, so if your familar with that function, well you could certainly have many versions of Vtaw Bodyslides installed alongside each other without any issue cause with mine you select from Groups, use those and they will run off no problems.

My other thought is that.....

IF you hit the 255 mod ESP limit....That might be enough that the ESPs that come after 255 are not actually loading into the game.

This is why there are ESL's now.

So if that is the case where the ESP is active and your over 255 ESP/ESMs well your over the hard limit and each one after that will not load.

If that is the case, well my advice is to pick stuff you can do without and remove them from the LO.

OR

Use MergePluggins Utility, merge a whole bunch of clothing and armor mod ESP's together...Potentially saving tons of space and making the game load faster.

Edited by Gameplayer
28 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Make sure to activate the ESP that comes with Vtaw 6 and 7,

The objects not appearing after a console 'Help "Vtaw 6" 4'

That is a give away that the ESP itself is not yet active.

Hope this reply is helpful.

Urm, be sure that when you use Bodyslide to Batch Build the objects that you did not also install the original Vtaw Bodyslide file....Cause that might cause issues.

My own Bodyslide files are actually unique in folder file structure so these should be fine, its just that if you install the originals an just hit batch build the program will force you to pick through each an every file since there are well over a 100 of them could be tedious.

I did include unique Groups, so if your familar with that function, well you could certainly have many versions of Vtaw Bodyslides installed alongside each other without any issue cause with mine you select from Groups, use those and they will run off no problems.

My other thought is that.....

IF you hit the 255 mod ESP limit....That might be enough that the ESPs that come after 255 are not actually loading into the game.

This is why there are ESL's now.

So if that is the case where the ESP is active and your over 255 ESP/ESMs well your over the hard limit and each one after that will not load.

If that is the case, well my advice is to pick stuff you can do without and remove them from the LO.

OR

Use MergePluggins Utility, merge a whole bunch of clothing and armor mod ESP's together...Potentially saving tons of space and making the game load faster.

indeed i hit esp limit but tbh i doubt that the case, any other mod outfit appears in game, one thing i forgot to mention is that in nexus plugins bar is saying that IKAROS-Android masteri missing tho only vtaw 7 is "glowing red" and game turns normal ( with out crashing, as it should be if theres master fille missing ) idk if this help

22 minutes ago, jdhue said:

indeed i hit esp limit but tbh i doubt that the case, any other mod outfit appears in game, one thing i forgot to mention is that in nexus plugins bar is saying that IKAROS-Android masteri missing tho only vtaw 7 is "glowing red" and game turns normal ( with out crashing, as it should be if theres master fille missing ) idk if this help

I think the ESP itself is not loading because it does require a masterfile.

Luckily you dont actually need the ESP from my file, you can just use the ESP's from Vtaw 6 and 7.

However, you have an issue that your at your limit, 

I suggest getting comfortable with Merge Pluggins, its not on Fallout 4 websites its over here at a Skyrim site so its not like others coming to read this would know that either.

Here is the website link,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905

It works with Fallout 4, SkyrimLE, and SkyrimSE.

Expect better performance after having merged enough pluggins together.

So, I know I just released 12 more Shoes from IceStorm in Bodyslide Atomic Beauty for IKAROS and Human.

Sadly, there was a tiny clip that bugged the crap out of me on the front thigh above the knee for IKAROS only, so there will be another upload of all 12 withen a day or two, I went through each one and re did weight painting plus did some work to pull the mesh a bit further from the leg in that area.  This corrected the issue it looks really nice now.

All the Human Bodied versions are completely fine, since those well use the Human body....IKAROS itself is not a 1 to 1 by any means with the Human Female body so it does take more time making a slider for it plus some effort making sure all the parts are properly weight painted and matching with the outfits.

Also, I did one more pair which is not yet uploaded.

Found that the Butterfly High Heel has incorrectly named export file it exports like this, Butterfly_Heel_f.nif.nif <----Doubled the file extension...

The re-upload corrects this issue.

So perhaps tommorrow there will be a bunch of corrections being uploaded but I've been at it all day so I need a break.

found out what cause the problem, looks like ur esp replace the orginal eps, and the only thing to make it work is just copy orginal esp and put them in folder. But now i have problem with "physic", how to turn them off? physic works only with vtaw6&7, so top shirt pass through the tits and etc

2 hours ago, jdhue said:

found out what cause the problem, looks like ur esp replace the orginal eps, and the only thing to make it work is just copy orginal esp and put them in folder. But now i have problem with "physic", how to turn them off? physic works only with vtaw6&7, so top shirt pass through the tits and etc

Yes all the provided ESP's are modified so that IKAROS race can use the clothes....Which means IKAROS.ESM or IKAROS.ESP is the Masterfile for all provided ESP's.

All the Clothes here have physics, written in the original post, OCBP 3BBB physics actually.

The Vanilla Body for Atomic Beauty in OCBP 3BBB is in the Vanilla Outfits package....Same with IKAROS.

The Vtaw Packs you downloaded come with "Shoes" all shoes have implanted bodies that also have physics.  You are meant to use the shoes with the outfits, that is how it works, it just so happens that since its the same guy doing all the packs that you dont have to worry if shoes from another pack will work or not.

As far as turning off physics, you would have to remove the files that cause physics.

Like the CBBE skeleton legs for days file,

The OCBP physics files, you may have them from another Mod Author there are a few that have written them, the only thing special about the one I have here is that it works for IKAROS race.

50 minutes ago, jdhue said:

bizzare, any other vtaw wardrobe works with out physic, even with shoes,so which file i should remove? i dont use any mod for physic, the only thing that can cause this is zaz-skeleton but idk

Zaz Skeleton is not compatible with the physics I have offered here.

Its for physics ZAZ, but its not the skeleton you need here with these files you need this one, "Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB"  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39006

You have to bear in mind that "any other vtaw wardrobe" is not what you have installed here, you have installed files meant for physics (OCBP 3BBB) with the outfits sliders you use here.

Now I have no idea why your getting actual physics on your end with ZAZ, but its not just ZAZ you also likely have something like this on your end,

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39088

Or this

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195

Default Vtaw is not actually weighted for physics, its likely if you have physics with default version its CBP which acts on breast bones that originally were not intended for physics to give it bounce.  Again, I did everything I could in my first post to say that the outfits were in fact enabled for OCBP 3BBB physics....So.....

You could always go full hog,

I have everything here for Vanilla game outfits, almost everything Vtaw has ever done....Pretty much threw the kitchen sink at it....

Not sure why you could not say go all in an have physics on everything.

Cause that is one of the points of this body of work.

Physics on E V E R Y T H I N G.

Once you have say, the Vanilla Pack file here, you could print off a new Atomic Beauty body that has proper physics and then the shirts will work when your not wearing the shoes.

Once you have the Vanilla Stuff printed over to the physics format I have provided, than you could mix an match stuff between vanilla game and Vtaw outfits.

And on an on it goes.

The whole intention here was max compatibility between the different packs afterall.

Edited by Gameplayer

You know, I think your expecting something that is not on offer here,

You are thinking its non physics, but its not it is physics.

You can of course get non physics but you have to be sure that your files on your end are clean of mods that cause physics there are quite a few out there.

Working on some Zip Shoes....For a certain Zip Suit.

ZipShoes.png

HighHeelZipSuit.png

So here it is, just have to start weight painting an adapting the sliders.

Also need to make some Atomic Beauty human version body.

It has seemless ankles, although the toe section is a bit big, but hey its the apocalypse.

Speaking of which here is some trivia, I did the Bodyslides for the Zipsuit you find in the Mod, Deviously Cursed Loot....Did a bunch of those items in fact all the items before 2016 the UUNP Devious Device sliders were all done by me.  So chances are if you have used Devious Devices in Skyrim you have already used a slider that I worked on....There are around nearly a million end-users for Skyrims Devious Devices.

Edited by Gameplayer
7 minutes ago, jdhue said:

yeah, i didnt expect physic in this tbh, but only with this case there is this "problem". Just checked out and i have a lot of AB patches which are physic friendly, and none them have physic in game, thanks for spare time tho

I understand.

A big reason I have made all these files is to have 1 physics system rather than half a dozen because of the lack of available outfits for Atomic Beauty.

It made it impossible to mix an match outfits when Outfit pack 1 supports OCBP and Outfit Pack 2 supports CBP, Outfit Pack 3 supports CBP, Outfit Pack 4 supports Google Physics, Outfit Pack 5 supports ZAZ physics, and Outfit Pack 6 supports no physics.

Yup I completely understand, that is exactly why I am building all this stuff, since that was just not possible to deal with and have a nice experience playing with a body type I like.

Then there is the thing about trying out well a whole bunch of stuff across every single body system and I just was turned off real bad about how there would be several dozen people but only maybe 10% of those guys were any good at making Slider Sets.

So that opens another problem if the other body types have a real lack of well made sliders that means that mixing an matching stuff is going to lead to disappointment.

The reality is that because people that made Bodyslides for Fallout 4 did not work hard enough there are a ton of players in Fallout 4 that dont use much Bodyslide, they just use the default stuff see it all the time in the general comments sections about people having an opinion on what body to use.  You will see, "I use CBBE default body, there is way more stuff to use."  Well those guys would not say that if they had a great experience using well made slider sets.

So whats coming up next......

By Request, but I went an threw a whole kitchen sink right at it!

Slooty Vault Suit.....

With,

Material Swaps

NewColors.png

Bear in mind my experience is from Skyrim Modding, Materials is a new topic....The pathing for Materials must not include "Materials" in the Pathing.

After that correction,

Here is the Armor Bench.

enb2021_10_11_01_31_01.png

And finally the Proof, we can have multiple Sloot Suits in different colors at the same time without using multiple Nif Files.

Live from the casting coach our lovely robots,

enb2021_10_11_01_34_07.png

Still got some minor clipping in the Back so there is some work to do, I did not simply ZAP all of the "unseen stuff" cause if you use version 1.1 or 1.2 of IKAROS you can make the Boobs transparant (in-game no less) an see the actual robotic skeleton and the undercarriage.

So available no where else, material color swaps, there will also be some 1st Person Objects made for human and IKAROS.

Next up will be DeserterX Courser x92 Power Armor as it uses the same mesh.

Courser X92 PowerSuit

enb2021_10_11_10_58_48.png

enb2021_10_11_12_38_06.png

1st Person Objects made this morning, though testing in game showed that you only ever see above the elbow during a handful of animations, like unsheathing a melee weapon, administering a stim pack to a companion, some heavy weapons animations, and a few interactions with monsters like Death Claw death animation in 1st person.

The Long Plan is to update IKAROS Patch to include more visible 1st person object slots.  So after that I will want to create first person objects for a lot of jackets, long sleeve shirts, wrist items, and arm warmers.  It may not matter for players that dont play a female character, as these items are also being built for human in Atomic Beauty for the Slider Sets I have worked on so far.

Sets that will need some first person items,

HumanNature TRS, Easy Girl

Vtaw Packs contain jackets that need items.

Can not think of others at the moment only just had second cup of coffee.

Edited by Gameplayer

There are likely a few more Slider Sets to come,

I intend to finish off the rest of the Vtaw Outfits I have not made Sliders for yet.

I used to work with Daymarr, who took photo's of loads of the armors in the Book of UUNP that I worked on, it would not be right to snub a friend by not making a few sliders of stuff they have worked on with members of the community.  Speaking of which my friend Major was asking me to do a slider for an armor he made in Skyrim....

There are a few HumanNature Armors I would like to do some sliders for, I've known him all the way back to early Fallout 3 modding.

To be honest, Fallout 4 Bodyslide scene is the pitts...A real disappointment, in Skyrim no one would use your stuff if it was as bad as what I have seen for Fo4.  I was expecting that I would come back to play Fallout 4 while finishing up on projects with Skyrim.  I have tried everything but Fusion Girl, so maybe that one has a good body of work.

Thing is that MilkDrinker has some really nice Vanilla Models so its a tough sell to switch.

Gotta understand where I am coming from....

Somebody says, "Hey whats best body and Bodyslides for Skyrim?"

The answer you never ever hear, "Uh I just use baseline CBBE lol all the slider sets suck."  <---Never ever read that anywhere.

Butt for Fallout 4, that sentiment is way too common, people actually write that as a response and mean it...And no one argues with them about it!

With Skyrim, you have a dozen different bodies each with their own compliment of competent Slider Sets,  Heck people get into heated debates in forums about the best body type in Skyrim that goes on for pages and its not like you can say well the sliders suck for all the clothes an armors for that body lol lol....Cause with Skyrim the Sliders are mostly spot on.

It is a shame, a lot of people will likely look here an it wont even be a thought to try these, they will just move on saying Fallout 4 sliders are trash.

30 minutes ago, vampiremecha said:

Game, the precursor suit (non-uniboob) is outputting as [filepath]\GITSPrecursor_suit.nif, where the esp wants GITS_suit03.nif for that armor.

Less of a concern, X92 power armor is saved/named in Bodyslide as "Cousor," missing the 'r'. Works as intended in-game.

I think its possible that I updated it on my end an forgot to upload the update.

Display Name: AB_Ellise_Precursor Suit

Output File Name: GITS_suit03

Output Data Path: Meshes\ellise\OniGITS

Haha, ya I missed a letter 'r' in Coursor, I can use Notepad++ to correct that for everyone.

Good to hear from you VampireMecha dont be a stranger.

I will see about making some fixes and packing some updates.

Thanks.

So I got Shino's poses mod that uses a ring system to start character poses, just put the ring on navigate some pop up menus and there you go your character is posing.

I can see why people like to make these pictures so much.

Here I mixed parts from Vtaw Util, Wardrobe 1, COCO's LaceBody, and a cap from Dickies Pinups.

enb2021_10_11_23_06_25.png

Hmm, dont remember leaving the door open when I left 200 years ago.

I really have not played much, got hit with a strong desire to get a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to use in Atomic Beauty Body working smoothly....Its getting kinda hard to not just stop an play for a few days.

So I have COCO's Alhegoa T-Shirt and LaceBody ready to go for IKAROS in OCBP 3BBB physics, took the better part of the whole evening getting the hosery to fit on the feet with the heel it comes with but it looks nice.  Checked it against some IceStorm High Heels and it works with a few of those too, bear in mind that the feet are at diferent angles between heels but the authors tend to use only a few angle feet versions so it works with around 3 or 4 without clipping from what I saw.  The Lace Body suit itself is pretty close fitting so it works well with jackets and skirts.

COCO's T-Shirt, I made sure that it could be worn over some jeans and shorts.

Posted Ahegao T-shirt

enb2021_10_11_20_17_21.png

enb2021_10_11_20_18_03.png

But But Why?

Cause this version has the same physics as the other Files I have worked on and it actually fits the pants other packs, like TRS, EasyGirl, or Vtaw....Because I fitted it to be worn with pants.  Because when you come here to download files for Atomic Beauty or IKAROS Atomic Beauty I want your end experience to be one of excellence, you dont come away thinking man none of the stuffs works together even though its all one body type.

Notes, again this shirt like most shirts and clothing that covers the breast are meant to be worn with Shoes (all sorts of shoes in the downloads) or an Export Body that has had its nipples un-erect.  All shoes have primary version with nipples that are not excited, this is actually how most Bodyslides that are made correctly work, I went the extra step and idiot proofed mine by implanting a body rigged with un-exited nipples so that there was no clipping with shirts, bra's, tube tops, tanks and on n on.

Edited by Gameplayer