Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

Dont worry mate, its still coming! as I said,Brokefoot agreed!

Here are some pictures with what i've done so far, the weightslider is working and the bouncy bouncy too ;)

Body is bombshell only currently with max weight for photo purposes.

Dandelion Set

Khantu Set

Leah Set

ScampIron Set

The only one left to do is VickyA Set and i'm done, then i'll probably fix some other small things, give those to my testers, maybe they can find something wrong, if not, i'll release it. However I wonder If I should delay the release in order to fit those to the Original / Natural body type too? I will do that anyway sometime after....

It has been released, grab it while its still there, you know where..

502/504 Gateway errors.

:huh: What? Wow... Well that just came right out of left field. Looking at it now... it's quite nice.

It also fits into something I'd been thinking about, since shockero released the Brokefoot conversion. I'd already made the decision to adopt Sevenbase a couple of weeks ago, but wanted to start fresh with a new character to go along with the body. Until now, a guy like me (with no modding skills :blush: ) didn't have any starter armors to use with a new body shape, that were specifically for that body shape. CrossCrusade's set as of now, nicely covers the mid and endgame light armors, but doesn't have any fur-hide-leather variants available yet. These 2 releases bridge that gap very nicely, and look great.

I think these are important developments. Between everything that's now available for 7B, a player can now enjoy the body shape from the moment they first get to Riverwood, and into infinity beyond (as long as they choose the light armor path, that is). Continuity! Sevenbase now has it. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

The last 24 hours have been nothing but awesome for this project.

Edit: Time for screenies! Not super awesome beauty shots, but just to give folks an idea.

2013_07_01_00004.jpg

There's the "unclaimed delivery" refined leather armor on 7B body.

2013_07_01_00005.jpg

...This is what I believe I'll actually go with for starter armor. Those hips + those shorts = Yum. :D

I'm honestly like OVER joyed with these latest releases, I don't know how I'll control myself when Semi releases her conversions of my FAVORITE armors! lol woot woot Skyrim will have replay value FOREVEEERRRR

lol shadow ... doubt your the only bugger on that boat xD

CrossCrusade has released Ebony and EbonyMail for his sexy vanilla 7B replacer:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34160//?

When it rains, it pours, it seems like. :)

EDIT: Since I snapped them and ended up uploading them to Postimg, here's a couple screens. Again, artistic effort factor = 0. But they will show you what the armors look like.

Standard Ebony

2013_07_01_00006.jpg

Ebony Mail

2013_07_01_00007.jpg

Subtle difference, but nice.

Guest wellbredbitch

hehe i got so used to just having just the hunting grounds set i'm spoilt for choice now! dandelion or ebony? the unclaimed delivery set looks very good on my girl too.

does anyone else like the blue stripes outfit from the witcher?  my old female character looked amazing in that. it was the lace up bodice and the tight trousers that gave it the ffwhoooaaa factor

i'm in mourning atm. my companions turned on me. ingun blackbriar started it and camilla joined in. as i had set them to essential  they killed me.it broke my undead heart. so i had to uninstall eff and my multiple marriage mod. and whiterun manor which i really liked as a home. and now it's just me on my ownsome. i quite like it tbh. it gets a bit tiresome getting bumped out of alignment by Serana when your giving a guard a blowjob. Serana looks stunning with 7b bombshell by the way. perky tits!

hehe i got so used to just having just the hunting grounds set i'm spoilt for choice now! dandelion or ebony? the unclaimed delivery set looks very good on my girl too.

does anyone else like the blue stripes outfit from the witcher?  my old female character looked amazing in that. it was the lace up bodice and the tight trousers that gave it the ffwhoooaaa factor

i'm in mourning atm. my companions turned on me. ingun blackbriar started it and camilla joined in. as i had set them to essential  they killed me.it broke my undead heart. so i had to uninstall eff and my multiple marriage mod. and whiterun manor which i really liked as a home. and now it's just me on my ownsome. i quite like it tbh. it gets a bit tiresome getting bumped out of alignment by Serana when your giving a guard a blowjob. Serana looks stunning with 7b bombshell by the way. perky tits!

I know what you mean about armors. The ebony conversions look really nice on my girl, but I'm going to stick with light armors this time around.

Triss armor is what you're referring to, I believe, the blue stripey bodice thing. Very nice. Tight huggy Triss outfit for 7B Bombshell... oh gawd.

CD Projekt would have to be the permission givers, but they seem to be cool about that stuff.

And yeah. Serana looks great with Bombshell. :) She looked pretty nice nekkid when I was still CBBE, albeit a tad scrawny. I think her weight setting is only around 20% or so. 7B fixes that. :D

CrossCrusade has released Ebony and EbonyMail for his sexy vanilla 7B replacer:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34160//?

When it rains, it pours, it seems like. :)

EDIT: Since I snapped them and ended up uploading them to Postimg, here's a couple screens. Again, artistic effort factor = 0. But they will show you what the armors look like.

Standard Ebony

2013_07_01_00006.jpg

Ebony Mail

2013_07_01_00007.jpg

Subtle difference, but nice.

I love 7b so much atm! Saw your post here and figured i'd throw up 2 pics i snapped this morning. Same armor from CrossCrusade, but i did a little playing around with install order and replacers from lKocMoHaBTl's Dark Nemesis Armor , and this is what my new amazon-esque Dunmer is sporting! 

Screen_Shot164.jpg

Screen_Shot166.jpg

Using the 7b Bombshell. Finally able to get character that i love without having to max sliders!

I love 7b so much atm! Saw your post here and figured i'd throw up 2 pics i snapped this morning. Same armor from CrossCrusade, but i did a little playing around with install order and replacers from lKocMoHaBTl's Dark Nemesis Armor , and this is what my new amazon-esque Dunmer is sporting!

Screen_Shot164.jpg

Screen_Shot166.jpg

Using the 7b Bombshell. Finally able to get character that i love without having to max sliders!

That texture really changes it up, but it looks good... fits with her style. :)

Guest wellbredbitch

is anyone else getting this black neck and face glitch with cross crusade's sexy vanilla female armor?  i think it might be the helmet causing it.

is anyone else getting this black neck and face glitch with cross crusade's sexy vanilla female armor?  i think it might be the helmet causing it.

attachicon.gifScreenShot15.jpg

I can confirm the same issue, and it is also present with the Ebony Helm I tried all the helms I could think of off hand, I just remembered the Old Gods helm but I'm nowhere near where i have it stored in game but I checked everything that can be smithed and Plate and Ebony were the only 2 that did that. I am using cross's armors also. I don't use helmets so I did not know. Should we report or will cross see this? I don't wanna bug him lol

thumb_55097272013-07-03_00001.jpg

thumb_87877292013-07-03_00002.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot15.jpg

I can confirm the same issue, and it is also present with the Ebony Helm. I am using cross's armors also. I don't use helmets so I did not know. Should we report or will cross see this? I don't wanna bug him lol

thumb_55097272013-07-03_00001.jpg

thumb_87877292013-07-03_00002.jpg

My bet would be that Crss check in here aswell. But wouldnt hurt to mention it to him. BUT now that i think about it the steelplate/ebony helmets does have a black texture by vanilla standards.