Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

no worries. im going to be reworking the body in the next week or so to fix some weighting's but hopefully soon it will be fully functional :)

Awesome.....

I have at least that long before TCRA will be finalized, so I might still be able to include it. Adding eye textures takes forever. The assets are already in the BSA, but I didn't add them all before I released the first version. I have about 30 finished, and still have about 100 or so to go LOL

Good fun. i know allllll about textures lol well hope fully ill get it done 

Good luck :)

My character is just a Nord, I don't have any custom races.

It reminds me of one of my first female characters in skyrim:

1867404-1335399117.jpg

But yours look a lot better :D!

So are the release close by?

@Aramyr

Make sure you're using the latest version of whatever skeleton you are using. XPM's skeleton had that issue an update or 2 back I think one of them still may if memory serves.

Thanks for the comment. While my skeleton was/is fine, I'd forgotten about idle animations also playing a role here. Turned out the base TBBP twirling one was causing the sink; after replacing it with an alternate, it has some but much less. Think I'll go back to something else entirely. :)

Now if only I could ever settle on heavy vs light armor use..

LOL I have that issue to, I've been trying to level both and I'm so under-armored for level 57 it ridiculous. I go through extreme health potions like a crack head goes through rocks. Pretty sure the gods have been looking down on me and muttering "Moron..." to themselves.

no worries. im going to be reworking the body in the next week or so to fix some weighting's but hopefully soon it will be fully functional :)

Awesome.....

I have at least that long before TCRA will be finalized, so I might still be able to include it. Adding eye textures takes forever. The assets are already in the BSA, but I didn't add them all before I released the first version. I have about 30 finished, and still have about 100 or so to go LOL

I have done some reading and also alot of editing, i cant seem to do the mesh from 100 to 0 without a seam appearing. so i would suggest not to wait for me. i wish succsess to your project. i will be continue to work on it so maybe eventually i'll get it :)

Demon

Yeah that sucks... Nexus should really encourage people to license there stuff under something like a Creative Commons License. Open and free sharing would create a huge boom to the modding community... It's a shame that people are so restrictive. West Wind Combat Series - Misfit Mage might be easier to get perms for based on the credits I see for it.

Dont worry mate, its still coming! as I said,Brokefoot agreed!

Here are some pictures with what i've done so far, the weightslider is working and the bouncy bouncy too ;)

Body is bombshell only currently with max weight for photo purposes.

Dandelion Set

nfr.png

Khantu Set

uj0.png

Leah Set

0aud.png

ScampIron Set

d1m1.png

The only one left to do is VickyA Set and i'm done, then i'll probably fix some other small things, give those to my testers, maybe they can find something wrong, if not, i'll release it. However I wonder If I should delay the release in order to fit those to the Original / Natural body type too? I will do that anyway sometime after....

Guest wellbredbitch

fucking awesome! you are a genius shockero!   dirty old man here asking for more camel toe in the shorts please!

OMG Shockeroo! AWESOME! I noticed you said Vicky is last, are you not converting temptress?

As far as I know, Temptress dress belongs to Temptress Race mod, and on brokefoot mash-up co is listed as an optional file, I didn't asked him about that dress(I will ask him If I can convert that one too but i'll probably need permission from "Psychos1s" too because he's also listed as main author)I'll see what I can do.

The temptress armor was created by brokefoot for the temptress race, the race was a colab. between him and Psychos1s. It is part of mash-up, there are 2 versions depending on if you use the race or not because the race includes the temptress armor. So your golden if brokefoot already approved, although its up to you I was just asking lol. 

off temptress page: 

Temptress Armor / Vixen Outfit
In addition, Brokefoot has created the Temptress Armor and Vixen Outfit with several different variants for your personal customization. The Temptress Armor and Vixen Armor are available for crafting at the forge under the Ebony category, (Smithing Perks are not required). The materials used for crafting include leather, leather strips, linen cloth and ebony ingots.

The temptress armor was created by brokefoot for the temptress race, the race was a colab. between him and Psychos1s. It is part of mash-up, there are 2 versions depending on if you use the race or not because the race includes the temptress armor. So your golden if brokefoot already approved, although its up to you I was just asking lol. 

off temptress page: 

In addition, Brokefoot has created the Temptress Armor and Vixen Outfit with several different variants for your personal customization. The Temptress Armor and Vixen Armor are available for crafting at the forge under the Ebony category, (Smithing Perks are not required). The materials used for crafting include leather, leather strips, linen cloth and ebony ingots.

Oh well then, I'll convert it after the release as an optional file, I hope there's no problem in that :) the irony is that my character is an temptress heh...

VickyA Set done

nhtz.png

Now I need to fix small clipping, but overall the major ones are fixed, I can live with some small ones, after i'll try to fix some issues which I dont even know where to start in order to fix them, should be available in the incoming week or after, depends if my real-life job dosen't interfere too much.

No no problem, you do what you want! I was just helping with info lol not making demands or even insinuating you have to though I won't mind one bit! lol I just use piece of all these armors so I'm REALLY excited! Like Aramyr says, I'm gonna be so confused when it comes to armors between your soon to come release, cross's, and pro's armors lol I'm gona always be overuncumbered because I dont know what to wear lol

Awesome.....

I have done some reading and also alot of editing, i cant seem to do the mesh from 100 to 0 without a seam appearing. so i would suggest not to wait for me. i wish succsess to your project. i will be continue to work on it so maybe eventually i'll get it :)

Demon

Again, it's not a big deal, so don't drive yourself crazy on my account  :P

I figure I could include for now, and then place the fixed version inside a replacer folder outside of TCRA later  ;)

So definitely not a big deal.

Thanks again for the response,

Trykz

Yeah that sucks... Nexus should really encourage people to license there stuff under something like a Creative Commons License. Open and free sharing would create a huge boom to the modding community... It's a shame that people are so restrictive. West Wind Combat Series - Misfit Mage might be easier to get perms for based on the credits I see for it.

Here are some pictures with what i've done so far, the weightslider is working and the bouncy bouncy too ;)

Dandelion Set

nfr.png

Khantu Set

uj0.png

Leah Set

0aud.png

ScampIron Set

d1m1.png

The only one left to do is VickyA Set and i'm done, then i'll probably fix some other small things, give those to my testers, maybe they can find something wrong, if not, i'll release it. However I wonder If I should delay the release in order to fit those to the Original / Natural body type too? I will do that anyway sometime after....

off temptress page: 

Oh well then, I'll convert it after the release as an optional file, I hope there's no problem in that :) the irony is that my character is an temptress heh...

VickyA Set done

nhtz.png

Now I need to fix small clipping, but overall the major ones are fixed, I can live with some small ones, after i'll try to fix some issues which I dont even know where to start in order to fix them, should be available in the incoming week or after, depends if my real-life job dosen't interfere too much.

Wow! Thanks man!

Guest wellbredbitch

being a bit slow, i have only just discovered the lustmorde vampire armor.   it seems to fit the bombshell bounce body without clipping or is it just a unpb clone overwriting the 7b bsb?

like the b3lisario's lingerie conversion did.  anyhow it looks great even with my pathetic graphics card.

Dandelion Set

nfr.png

Khantu Set

uj0.png

Leah Set

0aud.png

ScampIron Set

d1m1.png

Just a question.

When you say things like "bombshell only" or "original/natural body," are you saying it won't work for the TBBP version of this body?

In other words, what would happen if you equipped the TBBP version with a "bombshell only" version of the armor?

being a bit slow, i have only just discovered the lustmorde vampire armor.   it seems to fit the bombshell bounce body without clipping or is it just a unpb clone overwriting the 7b bsb?

like the b3lisario's lingerie conversion did.  anyhow it looks great even with my pathetic graphics card.

there is no conversion for lustmod armor. What you have is the original version of it (that works whit unp/cbbe/unpb) so no 7b