Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

Cool - it sounds like I'm using the right skeleton. :)

ZZShop hairs eh? Hmm... I've GOT those... I might have to slowly run through my slider again. I think I missed it (I have way too many mods). Ta! ^_^

(EDIT: Wait no - not the hair on Wast's character, I've got that. The hair in TheMinBlack's pics. I'll go poke Pro - sorry for the digression!)

No is not ZZshop man...

Hair packs of TES IV Oblivion for Female Only Look for hair 129...

Didn't you saw my post?

ACK! Sorry Bola - no, I did not see your post! Many thanks!! :)

(Also - you're welcome! I'm enjoying converting these armors! The weighting is CRAP, but hopefully I can improve it over time) ;)

Bouncy Bodices and Booties for SeveNBase
Screenshot29291.jpgScreenshot37214.jpg
WIP by myself (with a lot, a very lot of help from Demonhunter)

Wast, I love you man! This is looking awesome. Pretty please with cherry on top, convert the DF33 boots as well? They go so well with this armor set, and shouldn't bee too different from the UNPB version already on these forums. 

Wast, I love you man! This is looking awesome. Pretty please with cherry on top, convert the DF33 boots as well? They go so well with this armor set, and shouldn't bee too different from the UNPB version already on these forums. 

I'd suggest using the request tracker that i have made, that way its easier for modders to find requests. and on that regard be patient my tracker page is a work in progress and updated when im notified of armor progress and requests for convertion, and by no means will i be converting them, i only put together a "i hope" easy to read and track list for SevenBase convertions and requests.

I'd suggest using the request tracker that i have made, that way its easier for modders to find requests. and on that regard be patient my tracker page is a work in progress and updated when im notified of armor progress and requests for convertion, and by no means will i be converting them, i only put together a "i hope" easy to read and track list for SevenBase convertions and requests.

Will do, thanks. :) 

Is it really true? Bouncy Bodices and Booties are coming to 7B? :o

I just... don't even know what to say.

I was a CBBE guy for a long time, and ChronoTrigger77 kept me that way. But these 7B conversions...

...Sorry, CT77, Caliente, Stuffed_Bunny, and everyone else. But this is where I wanna be now.

Hard for me to see it giving almost any custom race fits. So many are built for both cbbe/unp as is, and swapping unp to a variation is not an issue I've ever had crop up..

The real problem for me here, looking at all these awesome armor conversions by Pro, Wast, etc..is what do I have a character wear? Then there's heavy, light, build for both? Sort of said fuck it and doing the latter; training heavy armor up while wearing light armor to take care of both bases, but now I need more perk points. Alas..terrible problems to have to juggle.

Guest wellbredbitch

just to be sure.  the installation order is. textures then meshes then skeleton yes? i only ask because i can't get defined scars to work.

Guest wellbredbitch

do i need the sg renewal textures main file installed for the sg option to work?

i ask as my character looks like i have cbbe installed not 7b.

best discuss this issue of yours in SevenBase Technical Help thread mark, no offense but thats where this discussion is supposed to be, and supply screenshots of it as i dont even know exactly what is what. To be honest bud it is to me too vague in detail for me to help efficiently to resolve your questions and issues

Hello 

Im suggesting you to make a head replacer, like Lady head or ask for permission to make compatible with  this body, to full\better replacing :huh:

pic_+(0).jpg

Erh, that entirely depends on what race, custom race's such as Lunari, Ningheim and others, use their own headmeshes. As for Vanilla it may be viable.

I'm pretty sure that will work ok? Reading her post seems to say its a replacer for vanilla head....I don't think body mods really change the neck seam area so I don't see why it would not fit?

for vanilla headmeshes sure, but not for races like Lunari or Ningheim bud they use their own headmeshes, in some instances that could cause ugly or odd deformations IF i recall correctly.

That entirely depends on the neck region.  Some head meshes are only altered up top, and not at the neckline.  That way there is no seams.  Also as long as the uvmapping is the same as the vanilla, it should work with most face textures.  I've actually yet to actually see a head mesh with an altered neck line.  Considering "almost" every single body mesh came from either CBBE or (thorpac lol)  2pacs original body type.  

Those were the first custom body types out there.  ADEC is oblivions HGEC modified, and ported into skyrim.  UNP was probably made from scratch as well, with a completely new uvmapping.  Everything was based on the vanilla neck/feet/hand seams, so they tended to have the same seam lines.  Until people like pygit, made custom parts like feet. (vanilla feet still creep me out...lazy bethesda ;p)

The only time I ever see necklines not matching up is when there no weight slider ;D

Edit:

Though I just read that head mesh on the site, and I think its made for lady body. (also because the authors name is Krista lol)

My attempt at being more like Wast1980 with an RG and Creamy Texture blend ;). If you don't mind me asking what normal maps are you using Wast1980. I just loaded up the Creamy ones just to test it out.  

TESV+2013-07-11+18-01-45-34.png

he is using custom normal map.