Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

My attempt at being more like Wast1980 with an RG and Creamy Texture blend ;). If you don't mind me asking what normal maps are you using Wast1980. I just loaded up the Creamy ones just to test it out.  

TESV+2013-07-11+18-01-45-34.png

he is using custom normal map. 

Yep, I blended parts of navetsea's normal map(belly section) into Svarog's Fitness body map, I also changed some thing one the back, added different nipples(I guess it was the last version of UNP delicate) and also changed arms and legs a bit, sadly I cannot remember every part. Your texture looks nice!

It seems like since calyps left the UNPB project, xp32 made some improvements to the UNPB REDUX body. One of them is concerning the arms, which I very much appreciate. Unfortunately, the sevenbase inherited the same problem(s), which the UNP/B has been having: some strange bending involving the elbows and forearms.

Here is a comparison screenshot displaying the problem quite accurately:

OLD and weird

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/14899-1-1353364438.jpg

NEW and normal

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/14899-2-1353364438.jpg

I always found that to be distracting when posing, so I hope these improvements (maybe others too) will find their way to sevenbase.

As a side note: I'm more of a fan of the natural (or original) nude body than the bombshell one. I like the breasts better.

I know how that goes Wast1980 and just now noticed I posted that in a different thread then what I intended. I guess that's what happens when you leave a crap load of tabs open. As for the arm weighting of sevenbase I'm not sure I wanna open that can of worms myself. Plus it would be so temping to take the lazy way out and just copy the new unpb weigthing. :dodgy:

Bouncy Bodices and Booties for SeveNBase Cleavage body:

http://blahblah.jpg

Now with working weight slider.

Meshes are done, now I need the time to attach all the properties(lighting, texture paths, alpha).

@Arngrim11

I applied the 0 body weight to the 0 armor, that's why the mesh clips a bit at weight 50. Now it's fixed(Demonhunter gave me some tips).

Shockero's back at it again, with a conversion of Seraphine armor:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38402//?

Requires the original UNP conversion, found here:

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24723//?

All I can say is, hot damn, nice choice for a conversion! Fits 7B's curves nicely. Check it out.

EDIT: I see this is the wrong thread for this type of stuff now, info forwarded to 7B armor/clothes thread.

I know everyone is busy making armor conversions, i hope you don't mind me asking a few questions:

1a. Is there gonna be any updates the the body itself further down the line?

1b. Will Sevennity 7b bombshell get the tbbp treatment? (i know there is a tbbp body by DemonHunter which leads me to my next question)

I perfer this body bcuz i had used the unp bodyslide 4.0 preview (tho no armors were compatible with it) and i had made a body very close to 7b bombshell before it was released, was really happy when i seen the 7b body and don't think ill ever to change to another body.

1c. Is DemonHunter updating his tbbp body? (eg reducing the weight painting around the boobs as the ribs seem to move also?)

2a. Will any 7b get a bodyslide? (eg i'd maybe like to just reduce the size of the nipples a bit)

or

2b. Will it get an update to use the BodyMorph? (eg releasing the .tri files etc?)

Was wondering if maybe there is a hold on body updates bcuz of the new HDT Physics Extensions, would we need to wait until that is finished to redo weight painting on body's?. (i'm probably talking out off my ass here as i'm not knowledgeable about these things  :P)  

ps, keep up the amazing work.

Sexy Vanilla Clothes for SeveNBase

I want to convert the vanilla clothes to SeveNBase, this is my attempt on the BarkeeperCloth.
I will release it step by step, for the first release I want to get 5 clothes done.

Screenshot57020.jpgScreenshot63504.jpg
Click to enlarge

I know everyone is busy making armor conversions, i hope you don't mind me asking a few questions:

1a. Is there gonna be any updates the the body itself further down the line?

1b. Will Sevennity 7b bombshell get the tbbp treatment? (i know there is a tbbp body by DemonHunter which leads me to my next question)

I perfer this body bcuz i had used the unp bodyslide 4.0 preview (tho no armors were compatible with it) and i had made a body very close to 7b bombshell before it was released, was really happy when i seen the 7b body and don't think ill ever to change to another body.

1c. Is DemonHunter updating his tbbp body? (eg reducing the weight painting around the boobs as the ribs seem to move also?)

2a. Will any 7b get a bodyslide? (eg i'd maybe like to just reduce the size of the nipples a bit)

or

2b. Will it get an update to use the BodyMorph? (eg releasing the .tri files etc?)

Was wondering if maybe there is a hold on body updates bcuz of the new HDT Physics Extensions, would we need to wait until that is finished to redo weight painting on body's?. (i'm probably talking out off my ass here as i'm not knowledgeable about these things  :P)  

ps, keep up the amazing work.

I will eventully redo the weighting round the boobs removing the weird splsh effect i had gotten when i was weighting it. But at the moment im taking a break from modding nd plying fllout at the moment :) please however feel free to pm me with any ideas or problems as i will read an adress them when i can. Also THANK YOU to everyone who is supporting this body essecially Wast1980 with his on going support for everything and soon to come eventually his own conversions. 

Bouncy Bodice was updated with Wast1980's conversions for 7B this even for whoever did not see it! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21271/?

Please add this to the armor conversion page made by spinx this is what that page for

Please add this to the armor conversion page made by spinx this is what that page for

yeah I had my post mixed up, I had it open in one tab and typed it in the wrong one, sorry! 

I messaged DJSphinx about the release, I guess he will update his page.

Very nice ... it says natural or original 7B body ... will the bodices work with the bombshell body, too (or is this a stupid question)?

Thank you!

It isn't a stupid question, it will work with the Bombshell body(the bodice mesh contains the cleavage body(cleavage is based on Original/Natural)) so the Bombshell body will be exchanged while wearing the bodice. But if you equip the stockings or the hotpants with just the Bombshell body there will be clipping.

• 3 weeks later...

Little peek, this is an edited mesh from Arngrim based off the Sevvenity2 adding a bit of gravity to the torso. Just Arngrim throwing a test at me showing some gravity effect to the breasts, its not final its just a test.

Also using SG UNP/Wasts BattleHardened/FSCS UNP for diffuse/normal/specular.

Also using Sunspot2's feminized UNP hand mesh.

20130528136970475165410.bmp

SemiPr0 whatever happened to this mesh? I really liked it but I don't remember anything coming of it. Been trying to learn how to convert armors without having to hand model everything, but I might have to bite the bullet. Also has their been a Bombshell Cleavage body released?