Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

Guest wellbredbitch

hehe so do i! Catherine (my deleted vampire girl) relaxed in lingerie from this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34308//? with a pair of shiney black platform heels from newmiller ofcourse! 

my new girl, Freya, only has 7B conversions in her inventory, so i'm looking forward to a lingerie set for her! the high heels will come along eventually too i reckon.

oh i nearly forgot she has the blue stripes elite commando outfit as well only because she looks awesome in it. i don't know which body mod that was made for.

i have installed skyjub's invisible helmets to see if that gets rid of the black neck.

Does anyone know how you can Install the sevenbase body for the ningheim race? The race uses its own body that's the problem and I have no idea how i can install the body for the race manually unfortunately. That really sucks btw because I think this body is way better than the unp body.

Does anyone know how you can Install the sevenbase body for the ningheim race? The race uses its own body that's the problem and I have no idea how i can install the body for the race manually unfortunately. That really sucks btw because I think this body is way better than the unp body.

Go to your

Steam/steamapps/data/meshes/actors folder and you should see the ninghiem folder their or not i dont use it but just drag and drop the meshes in their

Go to your

Steam/steamapps/data/meshes/actors folder and you should see the ninghiem folder their or not i dont use it but just drag and drop the meshes in their

the filepath you should be looking for when altering the appearance of the custom race is:

Body Mesh: Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/female/body  -//- Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/male/body

Body Skin: Skyrim/Data/Textures/actors/character/Ningheim/female  -//- Skyrim/Data/Textures/actors/character/Ningheim/male

hehe so do i! Catherine (my deleted vampire girl) relaxed in lingerie from this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34308//? with a pair of shiney black platform heels from newmiller ofcourse! 

my new girl, Freya, only has 7B conversions in her inventory, so i'm looking forward to a lingerie set for her! the high heels will come along eventually too i reckon.

oh i nearly forgot she has the blue stripes elite commando outfit as well only because she looks awesome in it. i don't know which body mod that was made for.

i have installed skyjub's invisible helmets to see if that gets rid of the black neck.

Try Improved Closedface helmets by navida1 ((  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15927  ))

Guest wellbredbitch

thanks for the link DJsphinx .i find skyjub's invisible helmets very usefull now i have improved Lydias natural beauty.

i use sg renewal textures for unp mainfile with 7B bombshell bounce. i'd like to use the defined scars option i see in the manual version of this file.

any ideas how i can do it??

thanks for the link DJsphinx .i find skyjub's invisible helmets very usefull now i have improved Lydias natural beauty.

i use sg renewal textures for unp mainfile with 7B bombshell bounce. i'd like to use the defined scars option i see in the manual version of this file.

any ideas how i can do it??

drag and drop the .msn file into the female folder

Vanilla filepath is:

Skyrim/data/textures/actors/character/female

Guest wellbredbitch

i am my own worst enemy sometimes. i downloaded the manual sg options for unp a while ago to see what was available in the options.

do you think i can  find it now? i gave up and tried to download it again. it starts fine gets to 3mb and fails and it the message says download error.

i have tried several different mirrors all with the same result.  and to make thing worse still, i offered Saadia a date and chose to use her bed and CTD! oh what a shame!

Go to your

the filepath you should be looking for when altering the appearance of the custom race is:

Body Mesh: Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/female/body  -//- Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/male/body

Body Skin: Skyrim/Data/Textures/actors/character/Ningheim/female  -//- Skyrim/Data/Textures/actors/character/Ningheim/male

Yeah, but when I copy the meshes from the body into the ningheim female body folder it looks not  like the body in the pictures. Thanks anyway.

Go to your

Yeah, but when I copy the meshes from the body into the ningheim female body folder it looks not  like the body in the pictures. Thanks anyway.

It really depends on what weight setting your character is set to. its more noticable at mid/max weight of the character and also which variant your using of the SevenBase bodytype replacer are you using, or attempting to use?

Go to your

I have done this with multiple bodies, all you do is copy and overwrite the files in that folder. I use Ningheim and its worked everytime I've changed the body. Double check you are in the right folder and make sure you overwrite the old files. Also the textures included with Ningheim work fine, you shouldn't need to change the textures unless you want to.

NOTE: The body won't change if you do not have a compatible armor on. So If you installed the body, went in game and were wearing an armor for UNP or UNPB body, the body WILL still be UNP or UNPB untill you take it off and put on an armor made for SeVeNBaSe

Go to your

I have done this with multiple bodies, all you do is copy and overwrite the files in that folder. I use Ningheim and its worked everytime I've changed the body. Double check you are in the right folder and make sure you overwrite the old files. Also the textures included with Ningheim work fine, you shouldn't need to change the textures unless you want to.

NOTE: The body won't change if you do not have a compatible armor on. So If you installed the body, went in game and were wearing an armor for UNP or UNPB body, the body WILL still be UNP or UNPB untill you take it off and put on an armor made for SeVeNBaSe

I've meant when I'm wearing nothing of course. But you're right it worked somehow. I guess its propably the lightng mod he uses, and the body looks better with a little bit distance. But the body looks way better on the pictures I dont know why :D I wish weight slider 0 would be a little bit smaler breasts, c cup is enough imo ;) caliente slim upper body with unp waist and lower body would be perfect...

Right, i might aswell notify peeps here.

You may or may not have noticed that 2 new topic threads, related to SevenBase bodytype replacer mod. Have been posted, to better keep track of the various topics regarding SevenBase.

Official Sevennity SevenBase Armor-Clothes

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18887-official-sevennity-sevenbase-armor-clothes-requesttrackingshowcase/

Thread purpose: Showcase's and Request Tracking

Official Sevennity SevenBase Body [Troubleshooting][Technical Help]

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18889-official-sevennity-sevenbase-body-troubleshootingtechnical-help/

Thread purpose: Technical Help related to SevenBase body

Guest wellbredbitch

i have a mod that requires me to bathe occaisionally.  i undressed to take a sauna and was horrified to see that i had forgotten to install sg textures renewal!  my girl looked like brigette bardot nowdays and had no nipples or mushi!   no wonder Lydia looked unhappy!