Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

http://www.loverslab.com/user/26821-sevennity/

All credit Goes to Sevennity for the body. 

Hi all I've divided the body Re placers into Sections As their has Been Heaps of Different Variants added to the original

Sevennity Section =  Orange 

Crosscrusade Section = Green

Demonhunters Section = White

Arngim11 version

Body found here

Body Shape Comparison in spoiler

8c5e9a77eb1534f4853beefd7c350bf8.png52eb672f6301a35e85968f00ed13d1b1.png533c45d5d8d56b9475102445e7806758.png60997875e690237dcc5b8739b28a1008.png

Pictures By Wast1980 Thanks :P

My new version

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/324-demonstbbpv3/

Thanks for the ongoing support all

Credits

Dimon99 for the UPN body

Calyps for the UPNB body

Crosscrusade His version

Wast1980 the driver

Arngrim11

SPECIAL CATAGORY

PAIN IN THE ARSE

>>>>>>>>SEMIPRO<<<<<<<<<<<<

Joking ofcourse

ARMOR PORTS GO TO THIS PAGE

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18588-wip-sevenbase-bombshell-armor-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=430342

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18326-khiros-workshop-armors-conversions-and-custom-armors-made-from-scratch/?do=findComment&comment=422669

Give Him/Her a like to for the hard work their doing 

Things to know

1. This will use the body weight slider (Thanks to the help of Crosscrusade from the nexus) 

2. This DOES use the unp textures as seen above works nicley with sg renewal.

3. I would assume that this needs a bbp supported skeleton so one of the those would be a good idea. I use and have always used Skullytyrant's skeletons but i would say it would work with xp32 body skeletons.

My suggestions

Body textures

1 SG Renwal Textures

2 Real girls Realistic Textures 

3   Wast1980 battle hardened mod

You want a skin like Wast1980

Here he explains how to do it

By editing the gloss of the Skin shadertype you get the best wet effect imo, and you don't even need an ENB. Editing the ENB could make all glossier. Just open the body/armor *.nif file you want to edit with nifskope, search for the branch with the mesh which shows skin, open BSLightingShaderProperty, search for the entry glossiness and change the value from 30 (default) to 200 (that's the value I use, you can also try different values). Save the file(before that make a backup of your old file) and you are done. In addition you can also use a sweat specular map.

Example without ENB and with Fair Skin Complexion Sweat: 

o0y7_L.jpg

click to enlarge.

Skeletons

1. Skullytyrant

2. xp32 

Issues

1.When posing with your arms above your head their will be a slight distortion of the underarm, but you show me a body replacer that doesnt do this?

2. Reserved

But please fell free to post issues. and i will try as best i can to resolve them. 

Armors and clothes.

Like some of the armor creators to convert some of their work to this body. Please feel free to use this body as to Sevennity's permissions. BE SURE TO CREDIT HIM/HER FOR THE BODY.

So without further a due

Install

Remember to back up your Character meshes folder before dropping this one in their!!!!!!!

Just drag the unzipped body mesh to your character assets folder and when prompted say yes to the over right.

Update news

SEVENNITY VERSION BOMBSHELL v3.2

NOW THE BOMBSHELL VERSION IS AVAILABLE 

Bombshell Body V3.2

http://sevennity.tumblr.com/post/52008379972/sevenbase3-bombshell-female-body-replacer

CROSSCRUSADE VERSION

>>>>>>>Offical Release<<<<<<<<<

Weightslider Supported

Do not upload to the nexus Crosscrusade will do this himself. 

post-86323-0-07595900-1369557313_thumb.gif

Demonhunters Tbbp Body.

Same as the original body

Weightslider Supported

NEW VERSION 

TbbpDemonsV3.zip

Applying Bush to the body

Thanks goes to wast1980

Tutorial

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t5v2pcu9s5t9w6e/HowToBush7B.7z

ARMORS (Soon hopefully)

Now all we need is some armors.

If you onvert an armor please feel free to pm me the link and i'll add it to An Armor section

Understand that at the moment this is just a body and your unp and cbbe armors will clip. 

You ask why? Different shape = Clipping

I was taking a look at your current release nif and was wondering if you left out the weightings the R Breast 01 and L Breast 01 bones for a reason or if it was just an over sight. As for you question about the weight 0 that just depends on if your planning on making a true bodyslide version. Which mind you takes an object file changing each desired slider/body part. This can turn into load of work if I'm not mistaken the original bodyslide includes 17 different shape keys each of which is a mesh. Oh and something to keep in mind demon is that the weight 0 body has different size arms legs and neck so you will have a visible seam in game if you don't reposition them to match the weight 0 head, hands, and feet.

I was taking a look at your current release nif and was wondering if you left out the weightings the R Breast 01 and L Breast 01 bones for a reason or if it was just an over sight. As for you question about the weight 0 that just depends on if your planning on making a true bodyslide version. Which mind you takes an object file changing each desired slider/body part. This can turn into load of work if I'm not mistaken the original bodyslide includes 17 different shape keys each of which is a mesh. Oh and something to keep in mind demon is that the weight 0 body has different size arms legs and neck so you will have a visible seam in game if you don't reposition them to match the weight 0 head, hands, and feet.

Hi i used the bone weighting from a unpb tbbp skeleton and skeleton ( i should actually talk to that fellow) i dont know who it was?

which i think just reduced the amount of bounce as i believe the breast bones for dragon fly has two bones in each of the boobs which gives it that bigger bounce, i could be wrong though.  im unsure though :s 

This is my first attempt at something like this, i usually make weapons.

As for the body slider, well that will be a huge task indeed, i tried doing the 0 weigh and go it in game, then as you stated the arms and feet neck  had seam (gap) issues. I will try to  figure these things out as i go along but its going to be alot of trial and error i guess :)

I was just asking because when I looked at them in max the RB01 bone was changing the weighting of the opposite breast compared to the RB Bone. I just assumed to reduce the bounce you would reduce the weighting but I'm some what clueless when it come to 3d modeling. As fixing the seams I'm a n00b so all I would be able to do would be open u the unp weight 0 and change the vertices position by typing in each x,y,z by hand. :(

Any one who wants to help is quite welcome to contribute, i know i would appreciate it very much :). i dont use 3ds max i used blender 2.49 adjusted the breast areas to kinda suit this body the bone weight copied it over. This was always going to be somewhat inaccurate because unfortunately blender doesn't have the features 3ds max has :(

But as i said this is all new for me so hopefully with a bit more fiddling with this i can make it as good as the body is :) 

this is lookin good so far, i wish i had some sort of expertise to add to the progress of this body style. please keep on doin whatever you think necessary. i would really like to see this reach conclusive status.

GermLoc

Good job, good job.  (Especially if I stop lurking to post, lol)

The only thing I've noticed, is small clippings on armor here-and-there, generally leg pieces around the thighs, but with as many different armor mods for all I know it's a leftover non-unp armor I still have on.

祝你好运。

Good job, good job.  (Especially if I stop lurking to post, lol)

The only thing I've noticed, is small clippings on armor here-and-there, generally leg pieces around the thighs, but with as many different armor mods for all I know it's a leftover non-unp armor I still have on.

祝你好运。

Thanks, hopefully we start to get some new armor's converted to this body type as although this uses the unp uv map its shape is visibly alot different. Lurkers are awesome :) 

Here it is if you want to check it out but I'm sure yours is better. I just felt like playing around with it while I was waiting on you guys. Also the mesh might be position a tad bit different than yours I had to center it at the 0,0,0 for some reason.

already tested it on this body and to be honest O.O Wowzers. put a horn on a jellyfish. Looks good but still in beta. so yes waiting for it to be finalized would be a good idea.

Now for the good news.

WE HAVE BODY SLIDE

Couple things.

20130525136950723148329.png

Under arm vertice pulls a little bit causing some odd angles. Left side isn't so bad, right side actually has a deep shadow in the pull likely due to the normal map.

20130525136950724667266.png

Right side under arm showing the deep shadow on the vertice pulling during animation.

Few considerations:

• Abdominal mass actually clips directly through UNP rigged jewelry (Elewin's UNP Jewelry) causing it to be hidden inside the model.
  • Breast interior lift is slightly higher than the exterior mass, this causes a nice cleavage effect but gives no natural appearance of anatomical breast splay with breasts of this size. This is only actually achievable with rock hard implants.
  • Thighs are like WOW....someones been on the Stair Master a lot. Not a huge complaint though they do work with the rest of the proportions.
  • The arms fantastically represent a fit female look. They're also a lot cleaner at the elbow and bicep than the CBBE arm which tends to have a too few polys in that area. These arms are much much better.
  • No clothes to wear (my armor base is 100% CBBE atm, likely to change as this project nears maturation though).
  • Breasts occasionally do a one frame shift when changing animated idles, largely immaterial.
  • Walking BBP animation of the breasts looks slightly unnatural due to the high interior lift of the breast. The lift and drop is weighted towards the top of the breast and the lower mass is not seeing as much physics effect as the top...its not hugely problematic it just looks a little odd. But then again all BBP tends to look a little odd.

Tests done using SG Textures UNP, XPMS-Chesko-1HDBack-HipDagger Skeleton.

Overall it looks good, almost too good in some features, but I suppose thats why it would be called Perfect Body because its just about as genetically gifted as it can possibly be and appears to have had a little help from a plastic surgeon.

Overall I think this may shift me towards a UNP resource base and nothing up to now has even come close to making me consider it. So I like it, I think theres still work to be done though.

She looks hot  :)

Here it is if you want to check it out but I'm sure yours is better. I just felt like playing around with it while I was waiting on you guys. Also the mesh might be position a tad bit different than yours I had to center it at the 0,0,0 for some reason.

attachicon.gifcharacter assets.7z

Hi,

I have some problems with your Body and have a look to these screens:

100% Weight: Neck | 0% Weight: Neck and Hands

post-25190-0-89734100-1369582326_thumb.jpg

post-25190-0-17237400-1369582355_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifcharacter assets.7z

Hi,

I have some problems with your Body and have a look to these screens:

100% Weight: Neck | 0% Weight: Neck and Hands

Sorry Kwenkwang that was never really meant to be used I just tossed it up for Demonhunter incase in wanted to make use of it. The complete file hasn't be posted yet so keep a eye open.