Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

if their has been we werent told of it. 

Hmm, that's unfortunate. It seems like the body of choice for most conversions. I might try messing around with the Clothing Bodytype Converter for Blender. Think I might be able to merge the existing upper body clevage mesh with the bombshell lower body.

• 2 weeks later...

Sexy Vanilla Clothes for SeveNBase

I want to convert the vanilla clothes to SeveNBase, this is my attempt on the BarkeeperCloth.

I will release it step by step, for the first release I want to get 5 clothes done.

Screenshot57020.jpgScreenshot63504.jpg
Click to enlarge

could you please upload the nexus clothes not ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wellbredbitch

you have brought me back into the fold Demon!

my giddy head was swayed by Petrovich's Dream Girl body replacer. but my good friend Iggypop1 showed me his character. she has your TBBP body and as soon as i saw what my girl looked like with your body, my love for the 7B was reingnited!  thank you for all your hard work.  

Mark.

PS. are you, or do you know if anyone else is working on, a TBBP version of any clothing or armors for 7B?

Guest wellbredbitch

Dear Demonhunter,

thank you for 7B TBBP!   I LOVE IT!

on the subject of new armors. if it makes your work any easier, can we drop hints?   cough, lingerie! cough  sorry hehe! my girl is a drop dead gorgeous vampire. in her spare time when she isn't murdering innocents, she is a lesbian bdsm dominant. she needs to look stylish and sexy for her slaves. the unpb bbp lingerie is nice but it ain't 7B TBBP!

a black or scarlet corset  and separate thong would be lovely!  

on a separate subject.  where you all aware that there is a modder working on a detailed vagina for 7B? i read a post in the cbbe detailed vagina topic thread about it.

Guest wellbredbitch

this is a just a quick question to confirm if i'm installing my mods correctly.

1.  SG renewal textures main file.

2. Porcelain-vampire skin 

3. sevenbase tbbp

4. tbbp update

5. xpms 32.

i allways run FNIS before i load a save game.

this is a just a quick question to confirm if i'm installing my mods correctly.

1.  SG renewal textures main file.

2. Porcelain-vampire skin 

3. sevenbase tbbp

4. tbbp update

5. xpms 32.

i allways run FNIS before i load a save game.

Well you should first add the body then the skin. and there is no need to run fnis each time you play. you need to run fnis only if you add mods that needs fnis to be runed other then that you can simply start the game load a save and you are ok

also about armors. you can find some panties and bras for 7b on nexus (they are not for the tbbp) but hey atleast there is something :P

Hey there, is anybody running this with Mod Organizer? I'm sure I've had it working before but I'm not having any luck right now trying to install it with skullytyrant's skeletons.

That's probably because there's no folder data structure.  I take it than when you install it, it says it can't find the structure.  Just keep creating new directories in the install, till you end up with Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ then drop the 2 .nif files in that last directory.  Then right-click your top custom created Data directory and select Set Data directory.  That should cause everything else to disappear and you'll get a green notification.  This way is also how you install (or check data structure) pretty much anything that's not set with default directories.  Then do whatever you do with other mods in MO, make sure to check that the mod is overwriting any other body meshes (if any), priorities, etc etc. 

The SevenBase body is not currently TBBP. It has only BBP movement, which is quite nice. The newest model has only one set of 'bones' the breasts are rigged to, and the butt 'bones' are gone altogether. Sevennity removed them earlier after someone stated they caused problems.

While I like the SevenBase2final and the SeveNBase3 Bombshell, I am sticking with the TBBP version released earlier as I think it compliments the larger thighs and all around Amazon-style body.

I can't play without this walk, it seems :P

sexywalk_web.gif

I've always liked the hip sway of the new walk animations both for CBBE and UNPB bodies, but to me when I see women who KNOW how to walk, their butts never really stop moving, either rolling with the hip or bouncing with the step. This is somewhat mesmerizing as I am sure many would agree, and it doesn't matter if she has a bubble butt or an athletic one, so long as their is a nice bit of bun there!

I read some pages past this posting, but couldn't find the answer to the question already posted: What animation is this? And where is this version of Sevennity's body to be found?

I had a hard time to get 'SevenBase' running, since the interactions between maps/textures, installer and skeleton are a little obscure (imo - the installer could use some more explanations...). And using the temptress-"race" for my character didn't help.

But now I got there. I just couldn't find a version of the body with such pronounced buttocks as in above gif. Whereas the animation probably should not be too hard to find, being TBBP. However, when trying one or two animations that are supposed to bounce the buttocks (in conjunction with supposedly appropriate meshes...) I couldn't detect any significant butt-movement ... ?

In any case, I like the body very much and intend to keep it, hoping for many (more) armor-conversions in the future.

The SevenBase body is not currently TBBP. It has only BBP movement, which is quite nice. The newest model has only one set of 'bones' the breasts are rigged to, and the butt 'bones' are gone altogether. Sevennity removed them earlier after someone stated they caused problems.

While I like the SevenBase2final and the SeveNBase3 Bombshell, I am sticking with the TBBP version released earlier as I think it compliments the larger thighs and all around Amazon-style body.

sexywalk_web.gif

I've always liked the hip sway of the new walk animations both for CBBE and UNPB bodies, but to me when I see women who KNOW how to walk, their butts never really stop moving, either rolling with the hip or bouncing with the step. This is somewhat mesmerizing as I am sure many would agree, and it doesn't matter if she has a bubble butt or an athletic one, so long as their is a nice bit of bun there!

I read some pages past this posting, but couldn't find the answer to the question already posted: What animation is this? And where is this version of Sevennity's body to be found?

I had a hard time to get 'SevenBase' running, since the interactions between maps/textures, installer and skeleton are a little obscure (imo - the installer could use some more explanations...). And using the temptress-"race" for my character didn't help.

But now I got there. I just couldn't find a version of the body with such pronounced buttocks as in above gif. Whereas the animation probably should not be too hard to find, being TBBP. However, when trying one or two animations that are supposed to bounce the buttocks (in conjunction with supposedly appropriate meshes...) I couldn't detect any significant butt-movement ... ?

In any case, I like the body very much and intend to keep it, hoping for many (more) armor-conversions in the future.

Hi. to get this effect use my version of the body obviously because its weighted for this effect. but to find the exact files needed go to Wast1980 7B page on the nexus and use the links at the bottom of the page to find the files needed. hope this helps ya. And thanks for liking 7B :)

sexywalk_web.gif

Hi. to get this effect use my version of the body obviously because its weighted for this effect. but to find the exact files needed go to Wast1980 7B page on the nexus and use the links at the bottom of the page to find the files needed. hope this helps ya. And thanks for liking 7B :)

Thanks for the quick answer, it is much appreciated!

But - you are not Mr. "abovewolf", I presume? ;-) (Well, you could be the same person, no way to know that.)

Anyhow, meanwhile I tried several combinations of meshes and animations. But in none of them any butt-movement was clearly obvious, apart from the one unavoidable when the legs are moving. There my be a very subtle "bounce", but that could be my imagination as well.

Which in a way could be considered "realistic", because the buttocks in ALL 7B-Versions I have tried so far are rather "flat". I have no doubt that those in abovewolf's gif-picture must originate from another body(-version). Perhaps it's not even a Sevennity body?

no im not mr above wolf, but i am the one who made the tbbp version of 7b, so i guess i kinda know whats needed to get this effect to work.

I just wanted to clear that part up, no offense was meant!

I already downloaded your TBBP-version of SevenBase. In fact it was then that I got the game running for the first time since starting to try out this body type! So I am aware that you know how to get TBBP working.

It's just that I seem to not have it got working ... Despite having installed the necessary files - or at least I think I have. Or may be the effect really is so subtle that it's hard to see any of it? At least on these not very pronounced buttocks?

And that's why I'm curious about the body in the cited post, where the butt is MUCH "rounder", perhaps contributing to a MUCH easier to recognize "bounce"?

I'm using XPMS-skeleton. Installed with its installer-package in NMM. That should provide all the bones needed, I believe.

Do I understand correctly that the essential files in this package are these 4: skeleton.hkx/skeleton_female.hkx + skeleton.nif/skeleton_female.nif?

• 3 weeks later...

Attempting to install via NMM.  I have to say, getting the bouncing breasts to work is something I've never been able to manage.  I try starting my install list by adding BBP, but the results are.......well, unattractive.  Is there an easy/RIGHT way to get some bounce, cause I could really use the advice!