Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

All you have to do to tell the difference between them is open up the nif file and look at the body.  Sometimes it helps to remove the armor.  To top it off, there's a ton of UNPB variants that are used specifically for armor mods.  Some are just arms, legs, and no torso.  While others are the boobs smashed together.  Basically people do whatever it takes to prevent clipping ;p

TheMinBlack's Armor Shop for SevenBase is 90% Done

20130623137194064171142.gif

I completely replaced the Ancient Nord Skirt, the old one was using a mashed up model and the Prisoner Rags front shirt piece as a skirt....it kinda stuck out like a sore thumb when using high resolution texture replacers so I replaced it with a redesigned skirt using bits from the original Draugr Female armor.

Cleaned up a bunch of loose polys on the sets as well and optimized, file sizes are surprisingly small really but since its all very low poly Beth meshes reworked thats a given.

Anyways now I just have to do a little weight painting on the new Ancient Nord Skirt (seems like SevenBase really drags skirt weights to the thighs pretty hard, but I can easily fix that) and then build a full package installer and this will be ready for everyone else.

But for now I need to go take a shower and do my hair, its Margarita night :)

10% left to go :D

Very nice looking armour. You are talented. Cannot wait for release. When it will be?

TheMinBlack's Armor Shop for SevenBase is 90% Done

20130623137194064171142.gif

I completely replaced the Ancient Nord Skirt, the old one was using a mashed up model and the Prisoner Rags front shirt piece as a skirt....it kinda stuck out like a sore thumb when using high resolution texture replacers so I replaced it with a redesigned skirt using bits from the original Draugr Female armor.

Cleaned up a bunch of loose polys on the sets as well and optimized, file sizes are surprisingly small really but since its all very low poly Beth meshes reworked thats a given.

Anyways now I just have to do a little weight painting on the new Ancient Nord Skirt (seems like SevenBase really drags skirt weights to the thighs pretty hard, but I can easily fix that) and then build a full package installer and this will be ready for everyone else.

But for now I need to go take a shower and do my hair, its Margarita night :)

10% left to go :D

Very nice looking armour. You are talented. Cannot wait for release. When it will be?

To Be Announced

Currently no additional progress report have been announced

to better keep track of requests i kindly direct you to the Request Tracker Topic page. the link is supplied in my signature, all related info for armor/cloth mods will be kept there, and additional info will be added as i optain more info

Sidenote: In regards to images (Even in quotes) please use the spoiler tag. =)

Edited by DJSphinx

Wast1980 does one hell of a job with screenshots. Sevennity's bombshell 3.3 has a b cup variant you can find it here or the nexus page. On a side note anyone know what mod Wast and Pr0 used for the white and black rooms?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11792//?

No idea really if this is what they use for the screenies., but this mod has white, blue, black and green rooms in both large and small sizes. I use it myself sometimes to check out armours or skins.

Wast1980 does one hell of a job with screenshots. Sevennity's bombshell 3.3 has a b cup variant you can find it here or the nexus page. On a side note anyone know what mod Wast and Pr0 used for the white and black rooms?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11792//?

No idea really if this is what they use for the screenies., but this mod has white, blue, black and green rooms in both large and small sizes. I use it myself sometimes to check out armours or skins.

there are from what i know, and searched. 5 Review rooms on skyrim.nexus

But the Review Studio mod is from what i can see the most used. there is also http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18148/

Not sure why pr0 hasn't posted his/her mod here yet:

TheMinBlacks ArmorShop for SevenBase Bombshell with BBP by pr0

Very sexy and great work! Mila Kunis strikes again!

Mila Kunis ain't got nothin' on Sylvanna. :D

But yes, indeed. Back online from July 4 weekend, and Blam, there's the Armor Shop. Looks fantastic. Thanks and congrats to SemiPr0!

FastestDog also released his/her first 7B mod, converted scaled armor, here.

On a tragic note, CrossCrusade's computer blew up. :( Hoping he can get it fixed soon. His 7B project is fantastic.

I have a question for - does anyone kfrom the SeveNBase crew now EXACTLY which skeleton Sevennity and/or ALL the members of the SeveNBase modding crew used when making SeveNBase? Is it the same one for ALL the bodies? Or did different authors use different skeletons? :huh:

(*Reason - I am trying to make sure I'm not baking faulty skeletons and/or body meshes into my armours. I am getting reports back that the body arms are getting weird kinks in them with my Scale armour, but I can't replicate the problem *IN-GAME*. The effect is certainly visible in Max, but does not appear when my character wears the armour.)

Also:

Not sure why pr0 hasn't posted his/her mod here yet:

TheMinBlacks ArmorShop for SevenBase Bombshell with BBP by pr0

Very sexy and great work! Mila Kunis strikes again!

Random question: that character model - what hair pack is that? That looks like TERA hair, but not the TERA hair textures. If the TERA pack has had a workover, where is it available? :)

37946-2-1373366900.jpg

I myself have gone to using xp32 V1.8 and wast is the same i think as for seventtiy and Cross im unsure. but if your getting "kinks" in armors thats because of the weighting, meaning as i have told ya befor or it might have been some one else :s make sure you dont have say the belt weighting being pulled by the leg weighting or something like that, the hair is from ZZshop on LL here. :P

I have a question for - does anyone kfrom the SeveNBase crew now EXACTLY which skeleton Sevennity and/or ALL the members of the SeveNBase modding crew used when making SeveNBase? Is it the same one for ALL the bodies? Or did different authors use different skeletons? :huh:

Random question: that character model - what hair pack is that? That looks like TERA hair, but not the TERA hair textures. If the TERA pack has had a workover, where is it available? :)

Yes the skeleton is XPMS.

And that hair is from Hair packs of TES IV Oblivion for Female Only Look for hair 129 in the chart. :D

Thanks a lot for you not skimpy armors :D

Bouncy Bodices and Booties for SeveNBase
Screenshot29291.jpgScreenshot37214.jpg
WIP by myself (with a lot, a very lot of help from Demonhunter)

please tell me this is gonna be released......please...I'll cry if not...you don't want to make a fat man cry, its not pretty.

As a wise man said: "Do or do not there is no try"

So I will finish it, it doesn't matter how long it will take(and how many flaws there will be), and hopefully MrTroublemaker(he manages the Bouncy Bodices page) will be satisfied with my work and release it on the Bouncy Bodices page.

But I also think this will be my first and last conversion I do(I'm completely overwhelmed how much work and time this takes).

Sexy as hell! Which ENB do you use? I like the color it makes that skintone look.

Thank you! I'm using Kinematic ENB and in addition SummerSkies(a weather esp which comes with SummerSkyrimHD).

Cool - it sounds like I'm using the right skeleton. :)

ZZShop hairs eh? Hmm... I've GOT those... I might have to slowly run through my slider again. I think I missed it (I have way too many mods). Ta! ^_^

(EDIT: Wait no - not the hair on Wast's character, I've got that. The hair in TheMinBlack's pics. I'll go poke Pro - sorry for the digression!)

Cool - it sounds like I'm using the right skeleton. :)

ZZShop hairs eh? Hmm... I've GOT those... I might have to slowly run through my slider again. I think I missed it (I have way too many mods). Ta! ^_^

(EDIT: Wait no - not the hair on Wast's character, I've got that. The hair in TheMinBlack's pics. I'll go poke Pro - sorry for the digression!)

No is not ZZshop man...

Hair packs of TES IV Oblivion for Female Only Look for hair 129...

Didn't you saw my post?

Very nice Wast. If you ever need any help let me know. I will help where I can. I haven't had the time/energy the past few days to work on any of my stuff due to RL issues.