HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

I'm on LE 32bit so I use the related meshes provided for.

Some questions, please:

1. Does this maintain the perfect OpenMouth system for blowjob introduced by SexLab Utility Plus (LE version)?

2. There some tongues I don't like to see, so:

- Can I simple delete the meshes of the ones I don't want?

or

- Can I use the meshes from the ones I like as replacers for the ones I don't like?

Thank you anyhow.

Edited by NicoleDragoness

A week has passed since the last comment from the creator and I presume they have personal problems, maybe in the family, maybe at work, who knows ... But I think we can't wait any longer and I'm going to post my own version. I don't want to do it, I always prefer that the creator makes all the modifications, so that he learns while he does it, releases a new version and give it official support.

My ASA version is based on 1.31 and, like the original, doesn't use ConsoleUtil, because never was necessary, and can be slified.

I add all my suggestions so that all people can benefit from it. I will detail the changes:

1 - Removed all references to ObjectsID and GetFormFromFile allowing merge, slify and move freely in load order.
2 - Added support for SLAA = SexLab Add Actor.
3 - Added 40 aliases to have up to 50 simultaneous actors with tongues.
4 - Removed the overwriting of SexLab files but adding a NEW REQUIREMENT: SexLab 1.63 Beta9 or Osmel Utility Plus.

My ASA version does NOT include sslBaseExpression or sslBaseVoice but force us to install:
In Legendary: SexLab 1.62 + Utility Plus by Osmel
In Special: SexLab 1.63 Beta9 or Beta7/8 + Utility Plus

You must follow two steps more:
1 - Disable expression and LipSync in SexLab MCM

Spoiler

200466959_TESV2021-09-2316-26-41-28_MOD.png.0d197f70d8a60d4e7bf5699d64269015.png

2 - Go to Expression and lower the slider to 40%

Spoiler

946113517_TESV2021-09-2316-26-53-75_MOD.png.7782d504272f8009ae7550dfed61cc71.png

AhegaoTongues1.31-ASA.zip

That's it, you have the mod working with Utility Plus, SLSO, Extended Voices, Better Blowjobs... almost any other mod...
I only include NON-HDT meshes because are the only meshes that work on Legendary and I assume they work on Special.
If you want the HDT-SMP mesh download it from the main page and replace my mesh.

Of course, I strongly recommend to the creator include my changes in the official version.

Edited by alex77r4

Is there a way to regulate the intensity of the generated expressions? I use CotR, and while in the beginning of the sex sequence everything on the female character looks more or less okay, towards the end the expressions get really freaky, like, grotesquely exaggerated (not in the intended ahegao way, but distorted).

12 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

A week has passed since the last comment from the creator and I presume they have personal problems, maybe in the family, maybe at work, who knows ... But I think we can't wait any longer and I'm going to post my own version. I don't want to do it, I always prefer that the creator makes all the modifications, so that he learns while he does it, releases a new version and give it official support.

My ASA version is based on 1.31 and, like the original, doesn't use ConsoleUtil, because never was necessary, and can be slified.

I add all my suggestions so that all people can benefit from it. I will detail the changes:

1 - Removed all references to ObjectsID and GetFormFromFile allowing merge, slify and move freely in load order.
2 - Added support for SLAA = SexLab Add Actor.
3 - Added 40 aliases to have up to 50 simultaneous actors with tongues.
4 - Removed the overwriting of SexLab files but adding a NEW REQUIREMENT: SexLab 1.63 Beta9 or Osmel Utility Plus.

My ASA version does NOT include sslBaseExpression or sslBaseVoice but force us to install:
In Legendary: SexLab 1.62 + Utility Plus by Osmel
In Special: SexLab 1.63 Beta9 or Beta7/8 + Utility Plus

You must follow two steps more:
1 - Disable expression and LipSync in SexLab MCM

Reveal hidden contents

200466959_TESV2021-09-2316-26-41-28_MOD.png.0d197f70d8a60d4e7bf5699d64269015.png

2 - Go to Expression and lower the slider to 40%

Reveal hidden contents

946113517_TESV2021-09-2316-26-53-75_MOD.png.7782d504272f8009ae7550dfed61cc71.png

AhegaoTongues1.31-ASA.zip 3.12 MB · 6 downloads

That's it, you have the mod working with Utility Plus, SLSO, Extended Voices, Better Blowjobs... almost any other mod...
I only include NON-HDT meshes because are the only meshes that work on Legendary and I assume they work on Special.
If you want the HDT-SMP mesh download it from the main page and replace my mesh.

Of course, I strongly recommend to the creator include my changes in the official version.

Your version has the equip sound bug, the sexlab freecam bug (meaning that the mod doesn't work properly when the sexlab freecam is toggled, the expression resets and the mouth is closed for a bit when the tongue gets equipped), and there is no lip sync and no expression switch, the expression only switches when the tongue switches but everything else works good, the best thing is that the oral opening now works. Maybe add some kind of condition that when the oral opening option is used by a scene that the tongue doesn't get equipped or something. Should be possible to do something along the lines of that right?

Edited by Sinastra
7 hours ago, Sinastra said:

Your version has the equip sound bug

Are you sure you are using my ASA version without mix it with another version or another mod that can generate the sounds?

Because in my source code you can read this:

Spoiler

Alias code:

Remove:

;sound LingaFX = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000AF25, "AhegaoTongues.esp") As Sound
        ;I not want others sounds in the sex act
        ;LingaFX.play(ActorRef)

Add:

;LingaFX.play(ActorRef)

Tongue Code:

Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)

;LingaFX.play(akActor);

Event OnUnequipped(Actor akActor)
;    GetEquippedArmorInSlot only works in Special
;    if !akActor.GetEquippedArmorInSlot(55); don't close the mouth if another tongue is in.

;    GetWornForm works in Legendary AND Special
;    Yes, is a bit more slow but increase compatiblity and
;    allow use the mod in Legendary whitout chage a single line of code
    if !akActor.GetWornForm(0x02000000); don't close the mouth if another tongue is in.

;LingaFX.play(akActor);    

I totally disable the sounds because, expressly, i not want it.

the sexlab freecam bug

That is a Render Bug that not have solution. If you read the 11 pages you can see how the creator fight against the Render Bug in all the possible ways to try show the tongue in the player character. If you look the code you can see lines like:

if (ActorRef==game.getPlayer()) ; do it again because Todd 

because is the only thing that we can made. I repeat, is a Render Bug that not have solution.

and there is no lip sync and no expression switch,

What do you mean with that?

The lip sync and expression switch is made by SexLab. If we disable expression and lip sync in SexLab, of course, we not have it.

Maybe do you want have lip sync, managed by SexLab, when the actor not have tongue?

And what happen with the Ahegao expressions when the actor not have tongue? Maybe you not want it?

But, of course, i presume you not want SexLab expressions and lip sync when the actor have tongue out, true?

Explain us how we can mix all that in a Dynamic way.

the expression only switches when the tongue switches

That is how is made the mod and i not change it. In the MCM you have the parameter: Average tongue duration in seconds

With description: "Once the tongue comes out, it will stay out for more or less this many seconds."

That mean, when the tongue go out, the tongue and the expression not change for that time.

But is not a exact time, the code have a random range. If you enable the console log you can see the line:

Tongue Lock status is: 1 will now wait between x and y seconds

the best thing is that the oral opening now works

Because, really, the oral opening is managed by SexLab Beta9 or Utility Plus using the same property i'm using, called ForceOpenMouth.

When the animation have the oral tags the mouth is forcible open by SexLab Beta9 or Utility Plus, no matter if the actor have tongue or not have it. But, when the animation NOT have the oral tags, the mouth is closed until the tongue show and, of course, i activate the property.

2 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Are you sure you are using my ASA version without mix it with another version or another mod that can generate the sounds?

Because in my source code you can read this:

Reveal hidden contents

Alias code:

Remove:

;LingaFX.play(ActorRef)

Add:

;LingaFX.play(ActorRef)

Tongue Code:

Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)

;LingaFX.play(akActor);

Event OnUnequipped(Actor akActor)
;    GetEquippedArmorInSlot only works in Special
;    if !akActor.GetEquippedArmorInSlot(55); don't close the mouth if another tongue is in.

;    GetWornForm works in Legendary AND Special
;    Yes, is a bit more slow but increase compatiblity and
;    allow use the mod in Legendary whitout chage a single line of code
    if !akActor.GetWornForm(0x02000000); don't close the mouth if another tongue is in.

;LingaFX.play(akActor);    

I totally disable the sounds because, expressly, i not want it.

That is a Render Bug that not have solution. If you read the 11 pages you can see how the creator fight against the Render Bug in all the possible ways to try show the tongue in the player character. If you look the code you can see lines like:

if (ActorRef==game.getPlayer()) ; do it again because Todd 

because is the only thing that we can made. I repeat, is a Render Bug that not have solution.

What do you mean with that?

The lip sync and expression switch is made by SexLab. If we disable expression and lip sync in SexLab, of course, we not have it.

Maybe do you want have lip sync, managed by SexLab, when the actor not have tongue?

And what happen with the Ahegao expressions when the actor not have tongue? Maybe you not want it?

But, of course, i presume you not want SexLab expressions and lip sync when the actor have tongue out, true?

Explain us how we can mix all that in a Dynamic way.

That is how is made the mod and i not change it. In the MCM you have the parameter: Average tongue duration in seconds

With description: "Once the tongue comes out, it will stay out for more or less this many seconds."

That mean, when the tongue go out, the tongue and the expression not change for that time.

But is not a exact time, the code have a random range. If you enable the console log you can see the line:

Tongue Lock status is: 1 will now wait between x and y seconds

Because, really, the oral opening is managed by SexLab Beta9 or Utility Plus using the same property i'm using, called ForceOpenMouth.

When the animation have the oral tags the mouth is forcible open by SexLab Beta9 or Utility Plus, no matter if the actor have tongue or not have it. But, when the animation NOT have the oral tags, the mouth is closed until the tongue show and, of course, i activate the property.

The thing is that with the earlier version I didn't really have those problems, I had expressions and lyp sync even when the tongue wasn't out (the settings you say we should turn off I already had turned off because I just assumed you had to with this mod) and since the earlier version had lip sync and expressions the freecam bug wasn't really a problem since as soon an expression and or a lip sync happens it fixes itself (I have read the whole thread multiple times at that). Also even with the earlier version I had Utility plus since it has been in my mod setup for quite some time now. And with the earlier version I didn't have the equip sound but the bj sound, but with your version no matter what load order the mod has it still has the equip sound. Mind you I have no Idea about coding, I only know how to mod, not to make mods (well mods with scripts).

1 hour ago, Sinastra said:

The thing is that with the earlier version I didn't really have those problems, I had expressions and lyp sync even when the tongue wasn't out (the settings you say we should turn off I already had turned off because I just assumed you had to with this mod) and since the earlier version had lip sync and expressions the freecam bug wasn't really a problem since as soon an expression and or a lip sync happens it fixes itself (I have read the whole thread multiple times at that). Also even with the earlier version I had Utility plus since it has been in my mod setup for quite some time now. And with the earlier version I didn't have the equip sound but the bj sound, but with your version no matter what load order the mod has it still has the equip sound. Mind you I have no Idea about coding, I only know how to mod, not to make mods (well mods with scripts).

All that is done with the replacement of the SexLab files. The creator did a fantastic job, but to do it, he changed the original SexLab files to suit his own needs. And the final result is fantastic, I must admit it. But replace the SexLab files made the mod incompatible with other group of mods, like Utility Plus, SLSO, Extended Voices, Better Blowjobs...

The only solution to increase compatibility is preserve the original SexLab files and by doing that, with my ASA version, we lost a bit of functionality but gained a lot of compatibility. You can try lower the parameter Average tongue duration in seconds to change the tongues and the expression with more frequency and minimize the problem.

If each developer change the original SexLab files to match his own needs, SexLab stop to be a Main Framework and the modding world becomes: "Do what you want no matter the consequences."

Edited by alex77r4
49 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

All that is done with the replacement of the SexLab files. The creator did a fantastic job, but to do it, he changed the original SexLab files to suit his own needs. And the final result is fantastic, I must admit it. But replace the SexLab files made the mod incompatible with other group of mods, like Utility Plus, SLSO, Extended Voices, Better Blowjobs...

The only solution to increase compatibility is preserve the original SexLab files and by doing that, with my ASA version, we lost a bit of functionality but gained a lot of compatibility. You can try lower the parameter Average tongue duration in seconds to change the tongues and the expression with more frequency and minimize the problem.

If each developer change the original SexLab files to match his own needs, SexLab stop to be a Main Framework and the modding world becomes: "Do what you want no matter the consequences."

wouldn't it be possible to change the sexlab files to include the stuff from utility plus making it compatible with mods that use it?

2 hours ago, Sinastra said:

wouldn't it be possible to change the sexlab files to include the stuff from utility plus making it compatible with mods that use it?

Yes, of course. I think this mod was made with Beta7/8. The creator just needs to make another version that is compatible with Beta9=Utility Plus.

But Beta9 is giving problems, especially with SLSO, and we will probably have Beta10. And Utility Plus is in development. When the new versions were released, the patch must be redone. And that doesn't give it compatibility with the other mods. So need to make more versions. And every time one of the mods is updated, the patch must be updated. Finally, when someone else releases another mod that touches the SexLab files the developer will have to make another patch, and another, and change it in each new version... It is the never ending story...

For that I want a version that does not overwrite the SexLab files, making this mod totally independent from the versions of the other mods without need any kind of patch. The compatibility is guaranteed by the Framework and it is the developer of the Framework who guarantees that the new version of the Framework works with all the existing mods.

22 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Yes, of course. I think this mod was made with Beta7/8. The creator just needs to make another version that is compatible with Beta9=Utility Plus.

But Beta9 is giving problems, especially with SLSO, and we will probably have Beta10. And Utility Plus is in development. When the new versions were released, the patch must be redone. And that doesn't give it compatibility with the other mods. So need to make more versions. And every time one of the mods is updated, the patch must be updated. Finally, when someone else releases another mod that touches the SexLab files the developer will have to make another patch, and another, and change it in each new version... It is the never ending story...

For that I want a version that does not overwrite the SexLab files, making this mod totally independent from the versions of the other mods without need any kind of patch. The compatibility is guaranteed by the Framework and it is the developer of the Framework who guarantees that the new version of the Framework works with all the existing mods.

I tested your mod by replacing the original author's 1.31 files. You know what? Your mod does not work at all. My PC suddenly does not even open her mouth.

I rolled back the original files and it is all good now.......

Please notice that both ssl base voice and expression files were carefully prepared for this mod. If you don't use them, you got to compensate them nicely, so that it can work......

2 hours ago, Dasvizord said:

how do you safely uninstall this mod?

If you want to uninstall just 1.31 original version, just delete files and you are good to go.

But, if you want uninstall Alex77r4, you are in bad luck, you will lose all game save. Never use Alex77r4 again. His game mod is very dangerous!!!!!

I warned you!

On 9/24/2021 at 3:25 PM, alex77r4 said:

I tested your mod.  Your mod will screw up all game save !!!

I highly recommend not to use your mod, if you want to keep your old game save !!!!!!

The original 1.31 is fine. You can install and delete if you don't like.

I am wondering why you made that .......

8 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

I tested your mod by replacing the original author's 1.31 files. You know what? Your mod does not work at all. My PC suddenly does not even open her mouth.

I rolled back the original files and it is all good now.......

I see that problem one or two times.

1 hour ago, Samson Nite said:

I tested your mod.  Your mod will screw up all game save !!!

I highly recommend not to use your mod, if you want to keep your old game save !!!!!!

And, after a big lot of test, i can assure you the problem is present in any version and not have any relation to the changes i made.

The problem, when happen, is severe because is stored inside the SKSE co-save and the mod stop working in the affected actors.

Only happen under very specific conditions, depending of pure bad lucky, because is caused by a cross in the execution of the scripts.

The mod works adding one item to the alias and, when the animation end, Sexlab add the items that was stripped.

If the alias is not cleared enough fast the item added by sexlab is catched and the actor is blocked.

I put corrective actions to solve the problem, inclusively when is stored inside the saved game, in the following way:

Added a cell scan to forcible clear the blocked actors when load the saved game. If you found one blocked actor, simply, save your game and load it again. The block must be removed.

Added a InventoryEventFilter in the alias to respond only to the LingaToken and not respond to sexlab items.

Changed the order of the commands in the clearAlias function.

AhegaoTongues1.31-ASA2.zip

39 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

And, after a big lot of test, i can assure you the problem is present in any version and not have any relation to the changes i made.

The problem, when happen, is severe because is stored inside the SKSE co-save and the mod stop working in the affected actors.

Only happen under very specific conditions, depending of pure bad lucky, because is caused by a cross in the execution of the scripts.

The mod works adding one item to the alias and, when the animation end, Sexlab add the items that was stripped.

If the alias is not cleared enough fast the item added by sexlab is catched and the actor is blocked.

I put corrective actions to solve the problem, inclusively when is stored inside the saved game, in the following way:

Added a cell scan to forcible clear the blocked actors when load the saved game. If you found one blocked actor, simply, save your game and load it again. The block must be removed.

Added a InventoryEventFilter in the alias to respond only to the LingaToken and not respond to sexlab items.

Changed the order of the commands in the clearAlias function.

AhegaoTongues1.31-ASA2.zip 3.12 MB · 0 downloads

Will this fix the mouth closing in between expressions? Or just the added support and overwrite fix? 

On 8/18/2021 at 11:22 PM, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Everyone please try the newest version. Fucking Fable gave me so much of his time and his brain and solved the two main problems I was having with a single stroke.

The problems were:

• Whenever you use a script to equip something on the player, it doesn't actually load the 3d for it. More Informative Console shows it's equipped, but it doesn't display. Before, I was fixing this by calling a NiNodeUpdate but doing that resets all the expressions and removes the wet effects from WetFunction Redux. That one-second reset where the mouth closed and the expression went blank was really bothering me.
  • Whenever you give armor to an NPC, Skyrim makes the NPC go through his/her entire inventory equipping whatever is best for every slot. This was a problem because I couldn't give the tongues to the actors before SexLab sent me a mod event, and by the time SexLab sent me a mod event the actors were already stripped. So I had this elaborate solution where I created a clone of every actor only to hold on to the armor that SexLab didn't strip and then return it. It was effective, but it took time, and it made the actors blink dressed for a second before undressing again.

Fable solved both problems by simply giving the armors using console commands, via the ConsoleUtil SSE mod. So simple, so effective. Damn.

Okay, unless there are bugs, I don't think I'll update this much. Feel free to try to make it an ESL, but remember that if you do that, you need to replace the old Form IDs with the new Form IDs inside _AhegaoAlias.psc and compile. 

Let me know if anything seems off.

I have the latest version (1.31) and it seems that the first problem is still present, I'm not sure if it's an issue on my end though, I'm on SL beta 8 right now. I even tried to disable the tongue equips but the problem persisted where the expression will go blank and there will be a flicker (with wet function redux update most likely). 

1 hour ago, eyeballjones said:

I have the latest version (1.31) and it seems that the first problem is still present, I'm not sure if it's an issue on my end though, I'm on SL beta 8 right now. I even tried to disable the tongue equips but the problem persisted where the expression will go blank and there will be a flicker (with wet function redux update most likely). 

All that was old problems from the first versions and seems the developer give a good advice about it long time ago:

On 8/12/2021 at 8:01 PM, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Sorry mate, no idea why characters won't open their mouth for you if your MFG fix is working fine. Make sure you're using the andrelo1 version of MFG, not the Opparco one. 

SSE have two versions of Mgf mods and seems you must use the andrelo version:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12919 --->opparco seems to be old ---> not use it

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669 --->Andrelo updated in 2020 ---> use this

Additionally, sometimes the tongue NOT show over the Player character while we are in Free Cam, is a Render Bug that not have solution. The mod open the mouth and give the order to equip the tongue but the Render Engine not display it leaving the Player character with the mouth open but without tongue.