HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

2 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

The Ahegao expressions can be added to sexlab but, as the sexlab expression was selected randomly and we not have any way to request show an exact expression, we lost all the control to show different expressions under different circumstances. The mod have an internal counter that move randomly up and down to show or hide the tongue and show different expressions depending of that counter.

The SexLab Expressions work with Tags so is easy make a Mod to add Expressions (like the Mods to add voices on SexLab) and change the expression Script to detect the Ahegao tag and apply the specific tongue on the specific phase of the Expression. Remember that the Expression phase are showed based on the actor enjoyment. The SexLab Expressions are random but not so random, means that the Expressions showed for a rape victim need the aggressive and victim tags. The real issue is that SexLab comes with less than 13 Expressions that are basically the same.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Or conver the tongues on AnimObject that can be equiped too but are rendered different.

Please, explain how make that because i tried it and get this error:

[09/12/2021 - 01:04:01AM] Error: Linga_Anim4 (2200FFFB): has no 3d and cannot be equipped.
I try ActorRef.PlaceAtme(Anim) to force the object to load but get this error:

[09/12/2021 - 01:04:00AM] Error: Linga_Anim4 (2200FFFB): cannot be placed.

21 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

If the tongues NOT show in NPC's is because you forgot install ConsoleUtil.

If the tongues show in NPC's but not show in the Player can be a problem with the Free Camera.

Disable it in SexLab and test again.

Thank you I'll check it out, I honestly thought I had it installed but this isn't my first setup for skyrim se so I might have missed it this time :D

EDIT: you were completely right, I just assumed I had it installed but I probably mixed it up with some other mod that ends with util. 

Edited by MaximusApp
On 9/10/2021 at 10:14 PM, johnjoequible said:

I cant get it to work at all, it breaks my face animations when I try the mod out every time. Do I have to do it on a new save or anything?

This mod doesn't use the expressions setup in SexLab, it makes random expressions instead that increase in intensity over time during the sex scene.

On 9/11/2021 at 5:03 AM, cantdownload22 said:

did u try disabling sexlab expressions and lip sync from the sexlab main menu? (u know i think it says ''animations'' or sth, that menu where you can toggle main features on or off).

Since I'm overwriting the SexLab's expression and voice files, it shouldn't matter anymore whether you turn those options on or off in the SexLab MCM. It's possible those toggles affect other things or other mods however, but they don't change the way this Ahegao mod works.

On 9/11/2021 at 7:19 AM, alex77r4 said:

For one side I must trust you because, as you say, nobody has reported invisible tongues.

But for the other side seems that i must support my words when i say: That is technically impossible.

If you can understand C++ and assembler, take a look the source code of ConsoleUtilSSE in GitHub, open src\Papyrus.h and look how ExecuteCommand call CompileAndRun to execute the command as a fragment of papyrus code, that is compiled on the fly, and is executed over the targeted Reference.

As i said, ConsoleUtil must produce exactly the same result as execute the same code from inside a normal script and is technically impossible that anybody get a different result.

Yeah, I don't know why things that should be impossible are possible. It is what it is.

On 9/11/2021 at 8:41 AM, alex77r4 said:

I'm asking me why you get different results when use EquipItem and my only explanation is that, in the papyrus code, you are using a different command that the command used in ConsoleUtil. I make specific test and discover a interesting point:

EquipItem with parámeters cause the Render Problem: actor1.EquipItem(linga, false) ---> Render Problem

EquipItem without parámeters NOT cause the Render Problem: actor1.EquipItem(linga) ---> works

And it works the same way as submitting the exact same code through ConsoleUtil.

Very interesting finding. I did some testing:

* With parameters, the render problem happens 100% of the time

* Without parameters, the render problem happens 50% of the time. Still too high.

By adding some stupidly redundant code, the problem rate went down to 10% of the time, which is still pretty bad, but... eh, maybe some people will take it if it saves them a slot in the load order:

actorRef.EquipItem(lingaEmptyarmor);
    ActorRef.UnequipItemSlot(55);
    utility.wait(0.1) ; this and the above two lines are because things are so unreliable

actorRef.EquipItem(tongueArmor);
    if ActorRef==game.getPlayer() && Game.GetCameraState() ;not 0, which means not 1st person
        Game.UpdateThirdPerson()
    endif

(I also threw in a (probably placebo) line about updating the third person camera).

It's now a light plugin, doesn't require ConsoleUtil, has the right meta info for the correct slot in the nif files and doesn't count against load order. 

BUT now a new problem appears: it only works the first time the mod is loaded. If you save, and then load that save, the SexLab mod event is no longer being caught by Ahegao, so Ahegao never fills it's aliases and the code never kicks in anymore. You can confirm by typing "sqv 0_LingaQuest" in the console -you'll see none of the ten aliases fill anymore. What a mess. See it attached, if you can figure it out.

Oh btw, the BJ problem was fixed by adding two phoneme lines to OpenMouth function in sslBaseExpression.

23 hours ago, momentomori99 said:

Guys I need help. In my game for some reason PC opens her mouth but a tongue doesn't get equipped. I just DONT know what is the problem. I keep searching for someone who might have the same problem but can't find anyone. XC

Make sure you have ConsoleUtil installed.

23 hours ago, mikey7979 said:

I am assuming that nothing has changed in the latest update since the version is still 1.2.5. Please confirm......

That's right. We're trying to find a way that's just as reliable as ConsoleUtil, but so far haven't found it. When we do, then that will be version 1.30 and it will be a light plugin that will require a clean save.

22 hours ago, MaximusApp said:

I have the same issue, and from reading through recent posts it's apparently an issue with toggle free camera? So using sexlab's free cam breaks the tongues showing up?

No, it doesn't. Just make sure you have ConsoleUtil installed, and the tongues will show up free cam or not. 

21 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

If the tongues NOT show in NPC's is because you forgot install ConsoleUtil.

If the tongues show in NPC's but not show in the Player can be a problem with the Free Camera.

Disable it in SexLab and test again.

Free Camera is not a problem with the current ConsoleUtil implementation.

19 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@Throwaway4Nexus

First I have to say that this is the best Ahegao Mod I see by now.

By other side I'm worried about the amount of errors showed on the Papyrus.0.log. Between other things show many warnings about Quest property's not longer present that need to be removed from the quest 0_LingaQuest on the ESP file and the _AhegaoQuest.psc on the line 22 for the 

if target.HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC)

Need to be replaced with

if target && target.HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC)

To avoid check the keyword for the null  or none target actors and the errors that comes with that.

PS: I was expecting a Mod friendly with the SexLab Expressions instead of fully override the Expressions system because is good have Ahegao Expressions some times but is better if I can also use the SexLab Expressions

Thank you, I changed that line in _AhegaoQuest.psc and it'll go in the next update. I don't think warnings are errors, but sure, best to take a look.

As for compatibility with SexLab Expressions: this a very different approach to how Sex Lab does expressions. Sex Lab has a finite catalogue (a dozen or so?) expressions, and it applies them by stage with no variations. This mod doesn't have a catalogue of expressions, instead it generates them semi-randomly (I say "semi" because the intensity goes up over time). I like it better that way because there's more variety -there's an infinite number of combinations of phonemes and mfg modifiers at different intensities with different tongues that you can get this way, that would be impractical to code one by one individually if I was doing it the SL way.

That said, if someone just wants to make new expressions for the SL catalogue and just attach tongues to them, then sure -please feel free to take my work as a base, do your thing and publish separately. 

19 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Can be made, is another thing that i go to explain to the creator but first i want remove ConsoleUtil.

I have my own version working with Utility Plus by activating the Property ForceOpenMouth = true and reducing the opening of the mouth in the console from 80% to 40%. The result is not exactly the same because the creator have different opening for each tongue and Utility Plus only have one that is defined in the console. But i think that make this mod compatible with Utility Plus + SLSO greatly justify a small lost in functionally.

OpenMouth() is now just

mfgconsolefunc.SetPhoneme(ActorRef, 1, 100)
    mfgconsolefunc.SetPhoneme(ActorRef, 6, 100)

This seems to work okay for me, although they're still closing their mouths briefly now and then, not sure why.

18 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Is this mod, SLSO compatible?

Not sure mate, try it. If SLSO overwrites SSLBaseExpression.pex or SSLBaseVoice.pex then chances are patch will be needed.

18 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You can try with the TargetActor.QueueNiNodeUpdate() function after equip the tongue to force the render of the tongue. Or conver the tongues on AnimObject that can be equiped too but are rendered different. By the way if the tongues are AnimObject then as side effect the Mod can also be used as Framework for SexLab Animations with Ahegao.

Force the OpenMouth probably not the best idea because the tongues look better with the author expressions. Will be perfect if I was available to set the Ahegao Expressions as another SexLab Expressions and the tongue get equiped each time the Expression be used.

Yeah, the earlier versions were using NiNodeUpdate but unfortunately that resets the expressions for a second and it looked weird. The current implementation via ConsoleUtil doesn't have that problem. 

See above re: OpenMouth, it seems to work okay although I don't know what part of the SL code is calling for actors to close their mouths now and then, but they re-open them right away.

I'm interested to learn more about AnimObject -never used that before!

AhegaoESL-BROKEN-DONTUSE.zip

14 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The SexLab Expressions work with Tags so is easy make a Mod to add Expressions (like the Mods to add voices on SexLab) and change the expression Script to detect the Ahegao tag and apply the specific tongue on the specific phase of the Expression. Remember that the Expression phase are showed based on the actor enjoyment. The SexLab Expressions are random but not so random, means that the Expressions showed for a rape victim need the aggressive and victim tags. The real issue is that SexLab comes with less than 13 Expressions that are basically the same.

Yeah, this can be done. Like I said in my previous comment though: it's a fundamentally different way to do expressions. I prefer the semi-random route, but if someone wishes to fork this and change it to go the finite catalogue route, you have my blessing. 

Btw, currently I already account for victim vs aggressor vs normal -they get different bases (fear, anger, happiness, and so on) but still not from a catalogue and still based on semi-RNG.

24 minutes ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

This seems to work okay for me, although they're still closing their mouths briefly now and then, not sure why.

I called that "the fish mouth issue" get worse under some situations. Is caused by the 0 values on the Phoneme and most of the changes on BETA 9 expression scripts are just to fix that.

39 minutes ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

instead it generates them semi-randomly (I say "semi" because the intensity goes up over time). I like it better that way because there's more variety -there's an infinite number of combinations of phonemes and mfg modifiers at different intensities

You are basically describing the SexLab Expression system of the BETA 9.

The BETA 9 filter the available Expression and make a list of Expressions based on the scene type, then apply one of the Expressions from the filtered list and set the intensity of the Expression based on the actor enjoyment. The Expression intensity get updated every few seconds and if the option "Auto Refresh Expression" is Enabled the applied Expression will be randomly changed by another of the Expression of the filtered list every few seconds (controlled by the "Refresh Expression Delay" option). Also each Expression come with 3 to 5 phases that are basically 3 to 5 Expressions where the last phase is applied where the actor enjoyment is closed to the Orgasm and the previous phase is for high enjoyment values but not too high to Orgasm, finally the rest of the phases are applied randomly when the enjoyment is low and of course the intensity of each phase is based on the actor enjoyment. Also you can choice the Expressions that will be used with just disable the unwanted Expressions ore toggle the aggressive, victim and normal tags of the Expression on the SexLab MCM.

Like you can see is event more controlled that most of the users think and the only practical reason to keep the Ahegao apart is the efforts that take make both work as the same. I know well the effort that take something like this because I'm the first that don't want to touch the SexLab Expressions again in life, but still I want to see the Ahegao as part of the official SexLab Framework fully integrated with the SexLab Expressions one day. I probably asking too much.

1 hour ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Very interesting finding. I did some testing:

* With parameters, the render problem happens 100% of the time

* Without parameters, the render problem happens 50% of the time. Still too high.

By adding some stupidly redundant code, the problem rate went down to 10% of the time, which is still pretty bad, but... eh, maybe some people will take it if it saves them a slot in the load order:

Well, seems that we advance a bit. Go to see if we can advance a bit more.

You have made a version with EquipItem that works 90% of the times and i must admit that is not enough. But while making it you have discover that putting different lines of code in different order cause or solve the problem.

For other side, you are absolutely convinced that use ConsoleUtil is the solution to the problem but that is not true.

You have lines with TODD1, 2, 3, 4 because use ConsoleUtil not is 100% reliable.

That mean, your mod works thanks to the exact order and timing of the commands and not thanks to ConsoleUtil.

If you replace all yours ConsoleUtil.ExecuteCommand with the corresponding EquipItem, making exactly the same things in the same order with the same timing, you go to have exactly the same results.

The most complex part is the timing because ConsoleUtil.ExecuteCommand can consume 1 or 2 milliseconds, while the real console find the command inside the functions table and execute it, and you must add Utility.Wait(0.1) or 0.2 after each papyrus line that replace a ConsoleUtil.ExecuteCommand.

Remember that you are fighting against a Render problem and one millisecond more or less can cause or solve the problem.

3 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

BUT now a new problem appears: it only works the first time the mod is loaded. If you save, and then load that save, the SexLab mod event is no longer being caught by Ahegao

I not know why nobody has reported the problem but that is the first thing i changed in your mod. Read the Wiki

The RegisterForModEvent must be refreshed every time the game is loaded.

The OnInit() of the quest is executed only one time, when the quest start, that mean "only the first time the mod is loaded"

You must create a PlayerAlias, put the event OnPlayerLoadGame() and call quest.OnInit()

Edited by alex77r4
7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I called that "the fish mouth issue" get worse under some situations. Is caused by the 0 values on the Phoneme and most of the changes on BETA 9 expression scripts are just to fix that.

If we're talking of the same thing, it's when you set Ah and Big Aah (0 and 1) both to 100, and it kinda looks like a fish. I use Big Aah and Eh instead (0 and 6) and it seems to work much better.

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You are basically describing the SexLab Expression system of the BETA 9.

The BETA 9 filter the available Expression and make a list of Expressions based on the scene type, then apply one of the Expressions from the filtered list and set the intensity of the Expression based on the actor enjoyment. The Expression intensity get updated every few seconds and if the option "Auto Refresh Expression" is Enabled the applied Expression will be randomly changed by another of the Expression of the filtered list every few seconds (controlled by the "Refresh Expression Delay" option). Also each Expression come with 3 to 5 phases that are basically 3 to 5 Expressions where the last phase is applied where the actor enjoyment is closed to the Orgasm and the previous phase is for high enjoyment values but not too high to Orgasm, finally the rest of the phases are applied randomly when the enjoyment is low and of course the intensity of each phase is based on the actor enjoyment. Also you can choice the Expressions that will be used with just disable the unwanted Expressions ore toggle the aggressive, victim and normal tags of the Expression on the SexLab MCM.

Like you can see is event more controlled that most of the users think and the only practical reason to keep the Ahegao apart is the efforts that take make both work as the same. I know well the effort that take something like this because I'm the first that don't want to touch the SexLab Expressions again in life, but still I want to see the Ahegao as part of the official SexLab Framework fully integrated with the SexLab Expressions one day. I probably asking too much.

If I understood correctly, it sounds like you start with finite list of X number of expressions. Then you filter it down to a smaller list depending on scene type, then you switch randomly between them at certain intervals and adjust for intensity. This is all good -but my fundamental issue is that it's still a finite list, and it becomes smaller after filtering. I also used to use the actor enjoyment variable in the earlier versions, but I stopped when I realize it grows at very different speeds between BETA 7 and BETA 9, and I really don't want to make separate versions for 7 vs 9. (Also, some of us will not go to 9 because it requires the latest SKSE (I'm not sure why), and we can't use the latest SKSE because we're stuck with an earlier version of the Skyrim executable, and we can't update that version of the executable because a bunch of things break when we do).

Anyway, it comes down to "picking from a list" versus "semi-random" and then adjusting for intensity either way. They're just different ways to do things. Anyone feel free to pursue the "pick from a list" route using my work as a base, I do think I'll stick to my "semi-random" method. I hear you when you say the "pick from a list" method could allow players to pick and choose which specific animations (or specific animations stages) would use ahegao, but my "semi-random" method, even though it's all-or-none, it's good enough for most in my opinion. You can use the MCM and set it up in a few clicks so that tongues appear rarely or not at all, or all the time, etc. Doing that one animation (or one stage per animation) at a time would be a chore on players, I think. Animators could do it, sure, but it takes away some agency from players. 

Anyway, open permissions. Anyone feel free to fork this.

6 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Well, seems that we advance a bit. Go to see if we can advance a bit more.

You have made a version with EquipItem that works 90% of the times and i must admit that is not enough. But while making it you have discover that putting different lines of code in different order cause or solve the problem.

For other side, you are absolutely convinced that use ConsoleUtil is the solution to the problem but that is not true.

You have lines with TODD1, 2, 3, 4 because use ConsoleUtil not is 100% reliable.

That mean, your mod works thanks to the exact order and timing of the commands and not thanks to ConsoleUtil.

If you replace all yours ConsoleUtil.ExecuteCommand with the corresponding EquipItem, making exactly the same things in the same order with the same timing, you go to have exactly the same results.

The most complex part is the timing because ConsoleUtil.ExecuteCommand can consume 1 or 2 milliseconds, while the real console find the command inside the functions table and execute it, and you must add Utility.Wait(0.1) or 0.2 after each papyrus line that replace a ConsoleUtil.ExecuteCommand.

Remember that you are fighting against a Render problem and one millisecond more or less can cause or solve the problem.

Well, in the attached feel free to take out the semi-colons to comment and uncomment different methods. It seems to me that methods 3 and 4 are roughly 90% success rate, but I'm too tired of seeing tongues to test more today :) 

EDIT: The "TODD"s were there to debug the tongue-on-chin issue; they have nothing to do with the engine bug issue and they were all commented out because tongues on chins were fixed.

6 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

I not know why nobody has reported the problem but that is the first thing i changed in your mod. Read the Wiki

The RegisterForModEvent must be refreshed every time the game is loaded.

The OnInit() of the quest is executed only one time, when the quest start, that mean "only the first time the mod is loaded"

You must create a PlayerAlias, put the event OnPlayerLoadGame() and call quest.OnInit()

Nah that's not true anymore for ESPs (read the discussion tab in the wiki you linked) but it may be true for ESLs, so I did it. 

Here's the Beta for 1.30, everyone please feel free to test. It requires a clean save.

Changelog:

* Now a light plugin (won't count against your total mod cap)

* No longer needs ConsoleUtil (but it has about a 90% success rate adding tongues to player, 100% on NPCs)

* Tongue mesh files now include correct slot metadata

* BJ issues were at least improved if not fixed

* Minor code cleanup mostly to reduce some warnings in log files. I don't think they were a problem anyway, but cleaner is better.

If this works I'll update the OP with both HDT and non-HDT versions, and hopefully the folks who ported to LE will be able to do us that favor again. This is likely to be the last version, unless someone gives me an HDT version of Wraith Tongues, for which argonians and demons will be eternally grateful.

AhegaoTongues1.30BETA.zip

Edited by Throwaway4Nexus
5 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

If we're talking of the same thing, it's when you set Ah and Big Aah (0 and 1) both to 100, and it kinda looks like a fish. I use Big Aah and Eh instead (0 and 6) and it seems to work much better.

On the BETA 9 I just made sure of re-apply the Phoneme with the biggest value as last and that solve it. 

Alright, 1.30 is out. The Beta had a problem with the MCM menu resetting on game load; that's been fixed. 

Thanks Alex77r4 for pushing me in a direction that ultimately ended up with a better product -I would not have discovered without you that the same papyrus command can trigger engine bugs or not depending on whether you pass parameters or not, or that ESL files lose their mod event registrations unlike ESPs. 

No future updates are planned, unless someone is able to add HDT to Wraith Tongues, in which case 1.40 will give you the option to use them even if you're not Argonian (Incubus / Succubus RP, etc).

1 hour ago, peterkenway said:

Thanks for the update, but now that it's in ESL it means the mod is complete, I mean you won't update anymore are you? because whenever you do a clean save, there is a risk of corrupting the save, i wanted to know if this is the latest version.

That's right, I don't plan any future updates unless someone gives me an HDT version of Wraith Tongues. In that case, you'll have to use Fallrim Tools to clean your save first before upgrading. Patches won't require a clean save, if anyone makes any. Also updates to scripts will be fine as long as they don't touch the ESP file.

13 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Alright, 1.30 is out. The Beta had a problem with the MCM menu resetting on game load; that's been fixed. 

Thanks Alex77r4 for pushing me in a direction that ultimately ended up with a better product -I would not have discovered without you that the same papyrus command can trigger engine bugs or not depending on whether you pass parameters or not, or that ESL files lose their mod event registrations unlike ESPs. 

No future updates are planned, unless someone is able to add HDT to Wraith Tongues, in which case 1.40 will give you the option to use them even if you're not Argonian (Incubus / Succubus RP, etc).

Can you remove the object ID's of the tongues written in the code?

That is totally unnecessary and prohibit merge the mod. We need merge in Legendary and sometimes in Special.

Can you remove the overwrite of the SexLab files?

As i said can be made with Utility Plus enabling ForceOpenMouth and you only lost the exact opening of the mouth.

Utility Plus works in Legendary and Special and can protect you from the differences in Beta 7, 8 and 9.

Can you add compatibility with SLAA = SexLab Add Actor?

Simply register for the Sexlab event ChangeActors and call a function to process the actor.

Can you remove the Alias or add another 40 alias more?

I'm using Slaverun with SLAA and, a lot times, I have much more than 10 active actors, sometimes 20 or 30.

When we kill a dragon with SLEN we can have up to 50 actors in 10 scenes and SLAA add more actors. Quote:

• Dragon Kill orgies can now involve a (theoretical) maximum of 49 actors, and Location Cleared orgies and orgies started from dialogue a maximum of 33 actors.

You can replace the alias with a spell in an easy way, i made it, using data stored in PapyrusUtil when necessary.

Using a spell we aren't limited to a maximum number or actors, we can have as many as we want.

But if you want continue using Aliases you can use Quest.GetAliases() to obtain an array of Alias that is easy accessed.

The function not exist in the wiki but works. Or use GetNumAliases() and GetNthAlias(Int index)

Of course, all that are only recommendations so you can make a better mod.

Edited by alex77r4
14 hours ago, Skyfry428 said:

Any chance for a sexlab survival patch?

Not from me, I'm burned out from this. But anyone feel free to try it.

6 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

Thanks for the mod. Will there be a 1.30 LE version?

It depends on the generous folks who ported the 1.25 version, hopefully they can do it again. EDIT: Do the 1.31 version, I fixed an error just now that SSEDIT noticed.

6 hours ago, RogueMage said:

Thank you for the mod. Much appreciated.

I am using the SE HDT version. Sometimes my followers still have their mouth open with tongue equipped. Is there a way to automatically close the mouth after sex and unequip the tongue?

That should happen automatically already. I suspect script lag. I suggest using the SexLab matchmaker on them to force them into a quick scene. When that scene starts, try "sqv 0_LingaQuest" and they should be listed as one of the ten aliases. If that doesn't happen, it means something went wrong when upgrading from 1.25, I'd suggest uninstall, clean save and reinstall 1.30 in that case. If it does happen (meaning, if you do see the actor as one of the ten aliases when running sqv console command during a sex scene), then when the scene ends the tongue should be removed and the face should be reset (unless, again, there's some script lag or some reason why the SL end event is not firing/being caught). To manually remove the tongue, you can console "removeitem XXX" (you can get the XXX of the tongue by using More Informative Console) and to manually reset the face you can console "mfg reset". A quicker way to remove the tongue can be by giving them any face jewelry to wear, including the "> No Tongue" item that comes with the mod (you can look up the ID in the console using "help"), or the "unequipall" command (that will strip everything) followed by giving or taking of any armor (they'll re equip the best items they can from their inventory).

EDIT: For 1.31 I made a slight change: before, whenever the sex scene ended, I removed the tongues first and cleaned the variables second. There's a chance that some tongue may be re-added at literally the last second, so now I clean the variables first and remove the tongues second. There should be no chance for a late tongue to sneak in after the sex scene ended now.

3 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Can you remove the object ID's of the tongues written in the code?

That is totally unnecessary and prohibit merge the mod. We need merge in Legendary and sometimes in Special.

Sure, in the next update whenever I get HDT for Wraith Tongues. 

Can you remove the overwrite of the SexLab files?

Negative, the way SexLab applies expressions (from a list) is fundamentally different than how this mod applies expressions (semi random) so no, I must continue overwriting SexLab files.

As i said can be made with Utility Plus enabling ForceOpenMouth and you only lost the exact opening of the mouth.

Utility Plus works in Legendary and Special and can protect you from the differences in Beta 7, 8 and 9.

Can you add compatibility with SLAA = SexLab Add Actor?

Simply register for the Sexlab event ChangeActors and call a function to process the actor.

I'm too tired to make patches, but I welcome anyone else making them. Post them here and I'll upload them to the OP and credit you.

Can you remove the Alias or add another 40 alias more?

I'm using Slaverun with SLAA and, a lot times, I have much more than 10 active actors, sometimes 20 or 30.

When we kill a dragon with SLEN we can have up to 50 actors in 10 scenes and SLAA add more actors. Quote:

• Dragon Kill orgies can now involve a (theoretical) maximum of 49 actors, and Location Cleared orgies and orgies started from dialogue a maximum of 33 actors.

You can replace the alias with a spell in an easy way, i made it, using data stored in PapyrusUtil when necessary.

Using a spell we aren't limited to a maximum number or actors, we can have as many as we want.

But if you want continue using Aliases you can use Quest.GetAliases() to obtain an array of Alias that is easy accessed.

The function not exist in the wiki but works. Or use GetNumAliases() and GetNthAlias(Int index)

Of course, all that are only recommendations so you can make a better mod.

No, I'm not supporting more than 10 actors having sex at a time; I think it would start to hit performance. But feel free to fork it or make a patch.

2 hours ago, helioskrill said:

Wonderful mod, bless you. this is some good quality shit. Yall deserve a lot more doing this for free for us.

Thanks man, that's the nice thing about modding, we build on each other's work, Halo's tongues, Ashur's SL, po3's Utils, and so on. Good stuff.

Edited by Throwaway4Nexus
1.31 version
1 hour ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Sure, in the next update whenever I get HDT for Wraith Tongues. 

----

Negative, the way SexLab applies expressions (from a list) is fundamentally different than how this mod applies expressions (semi random) so no, I must continue overwriting SexLab files.

I'm too tired to make patches, but I welcome anyone else making them. Post them here and I'll upload them to the OP and credit you.

----

No, I'm not supporting more than 10 actors having sex at a time; I think it would start to hit performance. But feel free to fork it or make a patch.

Thanks, a lot of people can benefit from the merge possibility.

I'm not talking about left SexLab manage the Expression and i'm not talking about include yours expressions inside SexLab.

Your make fantastic expressions, you work a lot on it, i like it and i'm talking about preserve it in the most possible way.

UtiliyPlus is practically Beta 9 and have a NEW property called ForceOpenMouth that allow us open the mouth in any actor.

Also, have a parameter inside the MCM to determine how much be open the mouth depending of what mods you have.

Simply disabling Expressions and LipSync in sexlab yours expressions are preserved with the only exception of mouth size.

If you are worry about the performance impact of 50 script you can forget it. The game can run hundreds of simultaneous scripts.

If the performance down is because the game must animate and render 50 actors and not because must run 50 script.

I'm understand that you run low of time and are tired of this mod. I can transfer my changes to 1.30 or 1.31 to you look it.

If you like my improvements you can include it in the next version.