HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

On 9/24/2021 at 3:25 PM, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

Yes, of course. I think this mod was made with Beta7/8. The creator just needs to make another version that is compatible with Beta9=Utility Plus.

But Beta9 is giving problems, especially with SLSO, and we will probably have Beta10. And Utility Plus is in development. When the new versions were released, the patch must be redone. And that doesn't give it compatibility with the other mods. So need to make more versions. And every time one of the mods is updated, the patch must be updated. Finally, when someone else releases another mod that touches the SexLab files the developer will have to make another patch, and another, and change it in each new version... It is the never ending story...

Ā 

For that I want a version that does not overwrite the SexLab files, making this mod totally independent from the versions of the other mods without need any kind of patch. The compatibility is guaranteed by the Framework and it is the developer of the Framework who guarantees that the new version of the Framework works with all the existing mods.

Ā 

Dear Alex77r4,

Sorry Alex for my harsh comment. I finally fixed after deleting all other stuff that made trouble and reinstalling your mod for test.

It is my bad! It worked like charm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for your work and sorry for my dare posting!

8 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

Alex,

I used my old MfgConsoleFunc.pex replacing your for test. And it worked. Can you check whether there is an issue on this script file?

Sorry again, I was confuse and mixed up with "Blush When Aroused SE" script with yours.

It is not your problem. I installed also BWA mod and looks like conflict with expression on face.

So, I controlled one of script of BWA (Not yours). So I assume the trouble was from BWA script file, not your mod related..... for face expression.

So, I turned off face expression on PC and finally my PC has tongue and Blush at the same time.

Thank you for your great effort and hard work again !!!!

Ā 

Ok after some extensive testing I found a solution to my problem (kind of) when using alex77r4 version. I keep the lip sync, facial expressions and the reset facial option in sexlab on, that way I can circumvent the freecam bug. The mouth opens up after 1-2 moans after changing to the tongue and sometimes the freecam bug doesn't happen resulting in it working as it should until the tongue changes again. I use 400%, 0% and 20 seconds options in the ahegao mod. I also use ahegao expressions for sexlab so that I have ahegao even when the freecam bug happens. Which makes me think if it would be possible to replicate the expressions of the ahegao tongue mod for sexlab expressions.

Edited by Sinastra
20 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

All that was old problems from the first versions and seems the developer give a good advice about it long time ago:

Ā 

Ā 

SSE have two versions of Mgf mods and seems you must use the andrelo version:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12919Ā --->opparco seems to be old ---> not use it

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669Ā --->Andrelo updated in 2020 ---> use this

Ā 

Additionally, sometimes the tongue NOT show over the Player character while we are in Free Cam, is a Render Bug that not have solution.Ā The mod open the mouth and give the order to equip the tongue but the Render Engine not display it leaving theĀ Player character with the mouth open but without tongue.

Ā 

Ā 

I definitely have the andrelo1 version of MFG. I'm not sure if this is the free cam render bug, because I noticed that this flicker seems to happen less in non-freecam mode. But this is the issue I'm having, where the expression seems to just go back to neutral and there's a black flicker on my character. In non-freecam mode however, I still get the tongue appearing when the mouth is closed bug, less than freecam but still fairly often.Ā 

Ā 

(Sorry if you got spammed with notifications, I pressed the submit reply button a couple of times thinking the reply didn't go through).Ā 

Ā 

This was tested with your version of the ahegao tongues but this issue is the same with the regular 1.31 version as well.Ā 

Edited by eyeballjones
1 hour ago, eyeballjones said:

I definitely have the andrelo1 version of MFG. I'm not sure if this is the free cam render bug, because I noticed that this flicker seems to happen less in non-freecam mode. But this is the issue I'm having, where the expression seems to just go back to neutral and there's a black flicker on my character. In non-freecam mode however, I still get the tongue appearing when the mouth is closed bug, less than freecam but still fairly often.Ā 

Ā 

Your problem, surely, is caused by another mod making interference's.

If that is your Player Character try disable the blink of the eyes.

If you have any face light mod tryĀ disable it.

Ā 

Additionally, at the start of the video you have the Free Cam bug, i mean, the Player open the mouth but the tongue not show.

Ā 

image.png.ad6918f324d6b1152eb0b1922a1548eb.png

9 hours ago, Sinastra said:

Ok after some extensive testing I found a solution to my problem (kind of) when using alex77r4 version. I keep the lip sync, facial expressions and the reset facial option in sexlab on, that way I can circumvent the freecam bug. The mouth opens up after 1-2 moans after changing to the tongue and sometimes the freecam bug doesn't happen resulting in it working as it should until the tongue changes again. I use 400%, 0% and 20 seconds options in the ahegao mod. I also use ahegao expressions for sexlab so that I have ahegao even when the freecam bug happens. Which makes me think if it would be possible to replicate the expressions of the ahegao tongue mod for sexlab expressions.

Ā 

Making that you allow Sexlab to replace (or overwrite) the Ahegao expresions. I mean:

Ahegao put a expression like Happy, Sad, Surprise, ... and put especial effect over it, like close one eye or up oneĀ eyebrow.

After some seconds, Sexlab replace theĀ Ahegao expresions and you lost theĀ especial effect added byĀ Ahegao.

Ā 

That is an Ahegao Expresion: Left eye half open, Rigth eye open 90%, Left Eyebrow up, RigthĀ Eyebrow down:

Spoiler

h1.png.05e5051f98e432a67df5e1640a3dffd3.png

Ā 

But after some seconds Sexlab put this expression replacing the Ahegao special effects:

Spoiler

h2.png.c564387050b26b0b3d550c05f227eee2.png

Ā 

I think the two expressions are very, very different and i prefer the Ahegao Expression.

Ā 

Additionally, Ahegao is designed to work using their ownĀ Intensity. If you lower the Sexual Excitement to 100% you can see how the intensity of theĀ expressions and especial effects change while the IntensityĀ increase over time. Is impossible make that with Sexlab.

Ā 

Sexlab make a similar thing but using Enjoyment and change the expression based on the Enjoyment but, if you have SLSO, theĀ Enjoyment is managed by SLSO and depending of how you configure SLSO and how are fired the orgasm you can have very different results.

Ā 

Finally, the LipSync make close the mouth when the actor say anything and look very bad because cut the tongue.

No no, I mean

49 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

Making that you allow Sexlab to replace (or overwrite) the Ahegao expresions. I mean:

Ahegao put a expression like Happy, Sad, Surprise, ... and put especial effect over it, like close one eye or up oneĀ eyebrow.

After some seconds, Sexlab replace theĀ Ahegao expresions and you lost theĀ especial effect added byĀ Ahegao.

Ā 

That is an Ahegao Expresion: Left eye half open, Rigth eye open 90%, Left Eyebrow up, RigthĀ Eyebrow down:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

But after some seconds Sexlab put this expression replacing the Ahegao special effects:

Ā 

I think the two expressions are very, very different and i prefer the Ahegao Expression.

Ā 

Additionally, Ahegao is designed to work using their ownĀ Intensity. If you lower the Sexual Excitement to 100% you can see how the intensity of theĀ expressions and especial effects change while the IntensityĀ increase over time. Is impossible make that with Sexlab.

Ā 

Sexlab make a similar thing but using Enjoyment and change the expression based on the Enjoyment but, if you have SLSO, theĀ Enjoyment is managed by SLSO and depending of how you configure SLSO and how are fired the orgasm you can have very different results.

Ā 

Finally, the LipSync make close the mouth when the actor say anything and look very bad because cut the tongue.

No no, I mean that you can use custom expressions in Sexlab, I useĀ 

Together with thisĀ Ā 

Which makes me think if the expressions from Ahegao Tongues could be replicatet with sexlab expressions.

And regarding SLSO, I don't use that, that option is disabled in the MCM.

Regarding lip sync, the freecam bug makes the mouth close which is why I use the lip sync option (together with the custom expressions) which at least opens the mouth the way you have with the custom expressions and the mouth doesn't close because of them since you can set it like with the open mouth option from Utility Plus, the mouth only closes slightly when a moan happens which can be circumvented by opening the mouth more in the expressions setting so that the tongue doesn't get clipped when it happens. And sometimes the freecam bug doesn't happen like I said and the expressions from Ahegao Tongues happens.Ā 

This way you can replicate the things the original Ahegao tongue mod does by overwriting the sexlab files without overwriting the sexlab files since you just use the features of the sexlab version you use. Just import the expression settings like the ones I linked.

Granted this complety ignores the systems from the ahegao tongue mod but I only want ahegaos with tongues that (kind of) work with freecam, which this does. To me the systems from sexlab itself are good enough, the only thing that I would want is the expressions from this mod convertet to the ones from sexlab, which shouldn't be hard. Honestly I could probably do that myself with enough time.

Ā 

5 hours ago, Sinastra said:

No no, I mean

No no, I mean that you can use custom expressions in Sexlab, I useĀ 

Together with thisĀ 

Ā 

The first mod replace the default Sexlab expressions and the second mod allow you import the 5 personalized expressions.

Then, you are using Sexlab expressions. You have activated the expressions in the MCM of Sexlab and, of course, yours personalized Sexlab expressions are overwriting the Ahegao expressions.Ā If you prefer have Sexlab expressions, very well. That is one of the things that allow my ASA version because not replace the Sexlab files.

Ā 

5 hours ago, Sinastra said:

Which makes me think if the expressions from Ahegao Tongues could be replicatet with sexlab expressions.

Ā 

Of course, Sexlab create the expressions in the same way Ahegao is making it:

Apply a base expression(Happy, angry, fear, puzzle, ...) and Apply modifications(close one eye, open the other, up the brow, ...)

Additionally, we can put specific phonemes to manage the mouth and open it, or close it, or have it half open, or ...

Ā 

I can create a bunch of JSON files with Ahegao expressions that can be imported by Sexlab.

But the main difference is HOWĀ Ahegao create theĀ expressionsĀ and HOW Sexlab apply the expressions.

This can be long... be prepared...

Ā 

----------------

Ā 

Ahegao create the expressions in a totally RANDOM way:

First select one of the 7 base expression: Anger,Ā Fear, Happiness,Ā Sadness, Surprise,Ā Puzzled,Ā Disgust...

Next select one of the 10 modificationsĀ to adjust eyes, squint, brow,Ā roll up,Ā roll down...

And the two tings (expression and modifications) are multiplied by the intensity

Ā 

That generate, practically, infinite possibilities... but mathematically near 70 different expressions....

In one round you can haveĀ Puzzled + left eye close + right eye open + left brow upĀ  Ā +Ā right brow down

In the next you can haveĀ  Ā  Ā  Happy + left eye upĀ  Ā  + right eye closeĀ  + left brow upĀ  Ā  +Ā right squint

In the next you can haveĀ  Ā Surprise + left eye open + right eye down + left brow squint+Ā right brow down

Ā 

But as the expression and the modifications are multiplied by the intensity the expression and the modifications change, in a dynamic way, from the base level of 35 to the maximum intensity of 100 giving much more variety. Multiply theĀ 70 different expressions by 65 (100-35) to have a total of 4550 possibilities... that is not really infinite but is a super big lot...

Ā 

Ā 

But Sexlab works in other way. Is based in fixed expressions that must be manually established marking all the parameters in a fixed way.

Each expression only can have one base expression with a fixed intensityĀ and a group of fixed modifications.

As we can have multiply expressions in SexLab and each one of them can have multiple phases we can try transfer it, not?

Ā 

Well, go to start with a base expression of Happy with a base intensity of 35 without modifications.

We can use the phases to go from 35 to 100 and generate the first JSON file =Ā Happy without modifications and 65 phases.

Next select one of the 10 modifications and generate anotherĀ JSON file. Make the same for another 9Ā modifications and now we have 11 different files.Ā But that is only Happy... Make the same for the next 6 base expression and we end with 77 different JSON files...

Ā 

Sexlab can manage that??? Well, we can have up to 375 different expressions, then can be viable.Ā 

Ā 

As Sexlab use Enjoyment to select the Phase, having 65 phases, we can have in Sexlab a similar system to we have in Aheago with the intensity but, of course, to not overcharge Sexlab i recommend make groups of 5 or 10 to reduce the number of phases.

Ā 

Edited by alex77r4
BAD NUMBERS.... Sorry...
40 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

The first mod replace the default Sexlab expressions and the second mod allow you import the 5 personalized expressions.

Then, you are using Sexlab expressions. You have activated the expressions in the MCM of Sexlab and, of course, yours personalized Sexlab expressions are overwriting the Ahegao expressions.Ā If you prefer have Sexlab expressions, very well. That is one of the things that allow my ASA version because not replace the Sexlab files.

Ā 

Ā 

Apply a base expression(Happy, angry, fear, puzzle, ...) and Apply modifications(close one eye, open the other, up the brow, ...)

Additionally, we can put specific phonemes to manage the mouth and open it, or close it, or have it half open, or ...

Ā 

I can create a bunch of JSON files with Ahegao expressions that can be imported by Sexlab.

But the main difference is HOWĀ Ahegao create theĀ expressionsĀ and HOW Sexlab apply the expressions.

Ā 

----------------

Ā 

First select one of the 7 base expression: Anger,Ā Fear, Happiness,Ā Sadness, Surprise,Ā Puzzled,Ā Disgust...

Next select one of the 10 modificationsĀ to adjust eyes, squint, brow,Ā roll up,Ā roll down...

And the two tings (expression and modifications) are multiplied by the intensity

Ā 

That generate, practically, infinite possibilities... but mathematically near 700 different expressions....

In one round you can haveĀ Puzzled + left eye close + right eye open + left brow upĀ  Ā +Ā right brow down

In the next you can haveĀ  Ā  Ā  Happy + left eye upĀ  Ā  + right eye closeĀ  + left brow upĀ  Ā  +Ā right squint

In the next you can haveĀ  Ā Surprise + left eye open + right eye down + left brow squint+Ā right brow down

Ā 

But as the expression and the modifications are multiplied by the intensity the expression and the modifications change, in a dynamic way, from the base level of 35 to the maximum intensity of 100 giving much more variety. Multiply theĀ 700 different expressions by 65 (100-35) to have a total of 45500 possibilities... that is not really infinite but is a super big lot...

Ā 

Ā 

But Sexlab works in other way. Is based in fixed expressions that must be manually established marking all the parameters in a fixed way.

Each expression only can have one base expression with a fixed intensityĀ and a group of fixed modifications.

As we can have multiply expressions in SexLab and each one of them can have multiple phases we can try transfer it, not?

Ā 

Well, go to start with a base expression of Happy with a base intensity of 35 without modifications.

We can use the phases to go from 35 to 100 and generate the first JSON file =Ā Happy without modifications and 65 phases.

Next select one of the 10 modifications and generate anotherĀ JSON file. Make the same for another 9Ā modifications and now we have 11 different files.Ā But that is only Happy... Make the same for the next 6 base expression and we end with 77 different JSON files...

Ā 

Sexlab can manage that??? Well, we can have up to 375 different expressions, then can be viable.Ā 

Ā 

As Sexlab use Enjoyment to select the Phase, having 65 phases, we can have in Sexlab a similar system to we have in Aheago with the intensity but, of course, to not overcharge Sexlab i recommend make groups of 5 or 10 to reduce the number of phases.

Ā 

I totally get that the way ahegao does the expressions is way more complex then sexlab. What I'm saying is that I personally do not need it to be complex if it means that I can use the freecam. I just want a tongue to stick out and ahegao style expressions which those two json files have but the expressions themselves from them aren't as exaggerratetĀ  as the ones from ahegao tongues. I feel like most people won't even care about it not being as complex or even notice it. I could be wrong about that though. I had been searching for a mod that applies tongues to the ahegao expressions forever and this mod scratches that itch.

On 9/15/2021 at 10:13 AM, hana120 said:

When I use Adress Librayry for skse, the mod works very well, the animations appear fine as well as the languages but if I use it without. Presses don't work very well and the language doesn't work very well.

Ā 

On 9/15/2021 at 1:00 PM, hana120 said:

I am trying to use Utility Plus to see if it works but it does not. The mouth stays open. Only with Library Access does it work well.

Ā 

Good to know, sounds like Address Library is required. Probably due to different SexLab Betas requiring different SKSE versions.

Ā 

On 9/15/2021 at 12:30 PM, helioskrill said:

Some pictures of my futa char with this amazing modĀ 

ScreenShot1130.png

ScreenShot1138.png

ScreenShot1140.png

ScreenShot1143.png

ScreenShot1144.png

ScreenShot1087.png

ScreenShot1088.png

ScreenShot1121.png

ScreenShot1095.png

Ā 

Amazing pictures! Thanks for posting!

Ā 

On 9/16/2021 at 6:18 AM, GiantTiger said:

Please someone convert the new version to LEĀ Ā :(Ā 

Ā 

There's a slight chance that the older ESP for LE will still work with the newest scripts (PEX files). Small chance, like 5%. Failing that, we depend on the same generous people who have been doing the porting so far.

12 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Additionally, at the start of the video you have the Free Cam bug, i mean, the Player open the mouth but the tongue not show.

Ā 

I did all that with your version and the regular one. Both were still having troubles with wet function redux and closing in between, I also disabled any mods I thought could be an issue (random emotions and pc headtracking) but to no avail. Might just give up for now and wait to see if there's any new developmentsĀ 

On 9/17/2021 at 2:46 PM, barfuakam said:

thank you.

it work good sence 1.25....however my girls' position in sex, will move when the touge auto equip.

Ā 

Sorry, I can't reproduce. Try equipping the tongues from the console and see if the position changes -it shouldn't. In the console, select an actor then "equipitem XXX" where the XXX is the ID of a tongue armor (you can find the IDs if you type "help tongue").

Ā 

On 9/17/2021 at 3:59 PM, blibby said:

This mod is very cool!

Ā 

I tried the 1.25 version for LE and it had issues, but you can see the potential.

Hope you continue to develop it.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Best of luck, and thanks!

Ā 

Glad you like it -hopefully someone will port 1.31 to LE!

Ā 

On 9/19/2021 at 5:39 AM, urbon said:

Not sure if you check the nexus section but I will share it here too.Ā 

I fucking love it xd.

Ā 

Question. Looks like when the mod equip the tongue there is like a refresh on the animation like a flicker for less that a second. Is an issue? Can be fixed?

Ā 

I can't reproduce this one either. Does it happen just for the player or for everyone? There's an engine bug that sometimes fails to update the 3d mesh on the player, and the only workaround is to re-apply it in hopes that it will eventually work. That's the only thing I can think of, but it should be so fast as not to be noticeable. Did you have this issue with 1.25 as well? 1.25 was the ConsoleUtil version that didn't have the "multiple apply" measure.

Ā 

On 9/20/2021 at 7:17 AM, Nevropath said:

Hello,

Ā 

I think I got a compatibility issue with Defeat SE.

Ā 

Everytime I initiate a sex animation with a bound female a few second after the animation has begun, the female goes back on her knee (tied up position from defeat mod).

Ā 

It doesn't happen if ahegao is deactivated.

Ā 

I use Defeat SE too and I don't see this issue -I posted a screenshot a few pages back. Could some other mod be conflicting? Aheago doesn't really touch the sex animations, it just adds armors dynamically and changes the actors' faces.

Ā 

On 9/20/2021 at 10:42 PM, pog champion said:

hi, great mod! is there any way to edit the scripts so the player is exempt from getting a tongue if their gender matches with one of the all ticks? e.g i tick all females, untick player, my player is female so she gets counted as one of all the females and gets the tongues. ty!

Ā 

Damn, you're right! I found the issue and fixed it, the fix will be in the next update if anyone creates HDT versions of Wraith Tongues or something else of greater significance happens.

Ā 

On 9/21/2021 at 5:01 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm on LE 32bit so I use the related meshes provided for.

Some questions, please:

Ā 

1. Does this maintain the perfect OpenMouth system for blowjob introduced by SexLab Utility Plus (LE version)?

Ā 

2. There some tongues I don't like to see, so:

- Can I simple delete the meshes of the ones I don't want?

or

- Can I use the meshes from the ones I like as replacers for the ones I don't like?

Ā 

Thank you anyhow.

Ā 

I don't use that mod, but if it overwrites SSLBaseExpression or SSLBaseVoice then it's likely a patch would be needed. Version 1.31 (it hasn't been ported yet) helps with the BJ issue by opening the mouth a lot better than what you have right now (1.25).

Ā 

And yeah, you can go to the meshes folder and just overwrite the tongues you don't like with the ones you do. Just take care to keep the same file names.Ā 

Ā 

On 9/23/2021 at 10:32 AM, alex77r4 said:

A week has passed since the last comment from the creator and I presume they have personal problems, maybe in the family, maybe at work, who knows ...

Ā 

Personal problems? Maybe in the family? Maybe at work? lollololl

Ā 

But I think we can't wait any longer and I'm going to post my own version. I don't want to do it, I always prefer that the creator makes all the modifications, so that he learns while he does it, releases a new version and give it official support.

Ā 

Dude, I said from the beginning everyone is free to do whatever they want with the files, just post them lol. Nobody cares about who "learns" what, me included :)

Ā 

I add all my suggestions so that all people can benefit from it. I will detail the changes:

1 - Removed all references to ObjectsID and GetFormFromFile allowing merge, slify and move freely in load order.
2 - Added support for SLAA = SexLab Add Actor.
3 - Added 40 aliases to have up to 50 simultaneous actors with tongues.
4 - Removed the overwriting of SexLab files but adding aĀ NEW REQUIREMENT: SexLab 1.63 Beta9 or Osmel Utility Plus.

Ā 

My ASA version does NOT include sslBaseExpression or sslBaseVoice but force us to install:
In Legendary: SexLab 1.62 + Utility Plus by Osmel
In Special: SexLab 1.63 Beta9 or Beta7/8 + Utility Plus

Ā 

You must follow two steps more:
1 - Disable expression and LipSync in SexLab MCM

200466959_TESV2021-09-2316-26-41-28_MOD.png.0d197f70d8a60d4e7bf5699d64269015.png

2 - Go to Expression and lower the slider to 40%

946113517_TESV2021-09-2316-26-53-75_MOD.png.7782d504272f8009ae7550dfed61cc71.png

Ā 

AhegaoTongues1.31-ASA.zip 3.12 MBĀ Ā·Ā 28 downloads

Ā 

That's it, you have the mod working with Utility Plus, SLSO, Extended Voices, Better Blowjobs... almost any other mod...
I only include NON-HDT meshes because are the only meshes that work on Legendary and I assume they work on Special.
If you want the HDT-SMP mesh download it from the main page and replace my mesh.

Ā 

Of course, I strongly recommend to the creator include my changes in the official version.

Ā 

Ā 

1.31 is already ESL-flagged and mergeable (all GetFromFiles were commented out), and I don't know that SLAA mod, but glad that it's supported, I don't know what supporting it means, but glad it's there for people who use it. Also, glad that you clicked on the aliases 40 times -I honestly can't get paid enough to click anything 40 times, let alone the alias.Ā 

Ā 

The real interesting thing is that you no longer overwrite the SL files, how do you handle lipsync then? When actors moans, Lipsync will move their mouths and give you a tongue on chin unless you remove all sex sounds entirely, which would be terrible of course. I'll check out your work sometime, but that's one of the reasons why I chose to overwrite the SL files.

Ā 

On 9/23/2021 at 4:06 PM, dd_apb said:

Is there a way to regulate the intensity of the generated expressions? I use CotR, and while in the beginning of the sex sequence everything on the female character looks more or less okay, towards the end the expressions get really freaky, like, grotesquely exaggerated (not in the intended ahegao way, but distorted).

Ā 

Post some screenshots and I'll tell you how normal they are -they shouldn't be too different from the ones I posted with the file here. I have CotR too and it works to my satisfaction, which of course is subjective. To answer your question: you can control how fast or slow the actors reach 100 intensity, but you can't make that 100 into an 80 or less. The next update, if there is one, will have a slider for that.

Ā 

On 9/24/2021 at 6:33 AM, alex77r4 said:

I totally disable the sounds because, expressly, i not want it.

Ā 

Ah, called it! Yeah, no. I was going to upload your zip to the main post, but sorry man, you can't just turn off features like that because you personally "don't want".Ā 

Ā 

On 9/24/2021 at 6:33 AM, alex77r4 said:

That is how is made the mod and i not change it. In the MCM you have the parameter:Ā Average tongue duration in seconds

With description: "Once the tongue comes out, it will stay out for more or less this many seconds."

That mean, when the tongue go out, the tongue and the expression not change for that time.

But is not a exact time, the code have a random range. If you enable the console log you can see the line:

Tongue Lock status is: 1 will now wait between x and y seconds

Ā 

No, the faces DO change independently of the tongues, not necessarily in sync. Every time SSLExpression or SSLVoice want something, I take that opportunity to change the expression -it doesn't happen at the same time as the tongue. The tongue runs in a different cycle. That's the other reason why I overwrite those files.

Ā 

On 9/24/2021 at 10:50 AM, alex77r4 said:

The only solution to increase compatibility is preserve the original SexLab files and by doing that, with my ASA version, we lost a bit of functionality but gained a lot of compatibility.

Ā 

I think muting all sex sounds is not a "bit of functionality" -you nerfed a major feature man.Ā 

Ā 

I get what you're trying to do though: by not overwriting the framework files the mod is much more compatible with other mods. So yeah, in an ideal world I would want that too. But in the real world I want to keep the sounds, keep the lipsync and never run the risk of another mod giving us tongues-on-chins, so I chose to overwrite.Ā 

Ā 

On 9/24/2021 at 3:25 PM, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

Yes, of course. I think this mod was made with Beta7/8. The creator just needs to make another version that is compatible with Beta9=Utility Plus.

But Beta9 is giving problems, especially with SLSO, and we will probably have Beta10. And Utility Plus is in development. When the new versions were released, the patch must be redone. And that doesn't give it compatibility with the other mods. So need to make more versions. And every time one of the mods is updated, the patch must be updated. Finally, when someone else releases another mod that touches the SexLab files the developer will have to make another patch, and another, and change it in each new version... It is the never ending story...

Ā 

For that I want a version that does not overwrite the SexLab files, making this mod totally independent from the versions of the other mods without need any kind of patch. The compatibility is guaranteed by the Framework and it is the developer of the Framework who guarantees that the new version of the Framework works with all the existing mods.

Ā 

1.31 works fine with SLB9, and whenever there's an SLB10, I'll test and make a patch if needed. I'd rather do that than lose functionality. Again, I agree with you in principle: it would be wonderful if I didn't have to replace SL files, but then Lipsync wouldn't work or you'd get tongues on chins. I'm glad your alternative exists though, I'm all for freedom for people to chose their tradeoffs: if someone needs more compatibility at the cost of losing features, then your option is a good one.Ā 

Ā 

On 9/25/2021 at 10:37 PM, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

And, after a big lot of test, i can assure you the problem is present in any version and not have any relation to the changes i made.

Ā 

The problem, when happen, is severe because is stored inside the SKSE co-save and the mod stop working in the affected actors.

Only happen under very specific conditions, depending of pure bad lucky, because is caused by a cross in the execution of the scripts.

Ā 

The mod works adding one item to the alias and, when the animation end, Sexlab add the items that was stripped.

If the alias is not cleared enough fast the item added by sexlab is catched and the actor is blocked.

Ā 

I put corrective actions to solve the problem, inclusively when is stored inside the saved game, in the following way:

Added a cell scan to forcible clear theĀ blocked actors when load the saved game. If you found oneĀ blocked actor, simply, save your game and load it again. The block must be removed.

Added a InventoryEventFilter in the alias to respond only to theĀ LingaToken and not respond to sexlab items.

Changed the order of the commands in the clearAlias function.

Ā 

AhegaoTongues1.31-ASA2.zip 3.12 MBĀ Ā·Ā 11 downloads

Ā 

I hate the cellscan -that's the kind of polling that eventually slows down papyrus (all the more if you're using this for the 50-people orgies you mentioned) but perhaps there's no better way to guarantee actors are cleaned up properly after a scene. I do like that you filter for the token specifically -I won't use an eventfilter but I'll check for the specific formID of the token in the next update. Good one.

Ā 

On 9/26/2021 at 7:22 AM, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

All that was old problems from the first versions and seems the developer give a good advice about it long time ago:

Ā 

Ā 

SSE have two versions of Mgf mods and seems you must use the andrelo version:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12919Ā --->opparco seems to be old ---> not use it

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669Ā --->Andrelo updated in 2020 ---> use this

Ā 

Additionally, sometimes the tongue NOT show over the Player character while we are in Free Cam, is a Render Bug that not have solution.Ā The mod open the mouth and give the order to equip the tongue but the Render Engine not display it leaving theĀ Player character with the mouth open but without tongue.

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, agreed. I also recommend cleaning up your save file with Fallrim Tools, if you have too many stacks of pending code the "flicker" will be more noticeable since Papyrus is multi-tasking too many things.

Ā 

13 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yup, I agree with everything alex said in this one. Just for fun, try the 1.25 version that still had ConsoleUtil in it and see if it's any different.Ā 

Ā 

10 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yup, agreed. Honestly these are the reasons why I rather overwrite the SL files. So SL will not overwrite the Ahegao expressions with it's own Enjoyment-driven ones (which grows at very different rates between SL7 and SL9, and other mods take over) and so that Lipsync won't give us tongues on chins.Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

----------------

Ā 

Ā 

That generate, practically, infinite possibilities... but mathematically near 70 different expressions....

Ā 

But as the expression and the modifications are multiplied by the intensity the expression and the modifications change, in a dynamic way, from the base level of 35 to the maximum intensity of 100 giving much more variety. Multiply theĀ 70 different expressions by 65 (100-35) to have a total of 4550 possibilities... that is not really infinite but is a super big lot...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Really great explanation. All I would add is that Ahegao chooses between the 7 base expressions depending on whether the actor is a victim, an aggressor, or neither.

Ā 

1 hour ago, BeefyJackal said:

I'm still experiencing incompatibilities with the Defeat mod. Actors still go into the tied up state mid scene.Ā 

Ā 

Hmm, second report -I will re-test and see if I can reproduce it somehow. So far I haven't been able to, but I'll check.Ā 

Ā 

25 minutes ago, eyeballjones said:

I did all that with your version and the regular one. Both were still having troubles with wet function redux and closing in between, I also disabled any mods I thought could be an issue (random emotions and pc headtracking) but to no avail. Might just give up for now and wait to see if there's any new developmentsĀ 

Ā 

I'm not sure what your issue is, but I use Wet Function Redux too with no problem, so that's not the culprit! It must be something else. I know, it's frustrating when you don't know which mod is messing with which, but that's Skyrim for ya :)

Ā 

Okay, I'll check again for a day or two. All I'm waiting for for the next update is for someone to make an HDT version of Wraith Tongues -that's beyond my skill level. Thanks everyone and thanks Alex for making an alternative version. See you guys around!

1 hour ago, BeefyJackal said:

I should also mention that I use Separate Orgasms. Maybe that has something to do with it? I read somewhere that a patch might be needed.Ā 

Ā 

Ah, yes, any file that overwrites the same SSLBaseExpression and SSLBaseVoice will need a patch. For now, make sure Ahegao is the last one to load. If you use MO2, sort it to the bottom in the left panel. Probably Separate Orgasms is overwriting some files from Ahegao instead of the other way around. Make sure Ahegao loads last and nothing overwrites it.

2 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Ā 

Sorry, I can't reproduce. Try equipping the tongues from the console and see if the position changes -it shouldn't. In the console, select an actor then "equipitem XXX" where the XXX is the ID of a tongue armor (you can find the IDs if you type "help tongue").

Ā 

Ā 

Glad you like it -hopefully someone will port 1.31 to LE!

Ā 

Ā 

I can't reproduce this one either. Does it happen just for the player or for everyone? There's an engine bug that sometimes fails to update the 3d mesh on the player, and the only workaround is to re-apply it in hopes that it will eventually work. That's the only thing I can think of, but it should be so fast as not to be noticeable. Did you have this issue with 1.25 as well? 1.25 was the ConsoleUtil version that didn't have the "multiple apply" measure.

Ā 

Ā 

I use Defeat SE too and I don't see this issue -I posted a screenshot a few pages back. Could some other mod be conflicting? Aheago doesn't really touch the sex animations, it just adds armors dynamically and changes the actors' faces.

Ā 

Ā 

Damn, you're right! I found the issue and fixed it, the fix will be in the next update if anyone creates HDT versions of Wraith Tongues or something else of greater significance happens.

Ā 

Ā 

I don't use that mod, but if it overwrites SSLBaseExpression or SSLBaseVoice then it's likely a patch would be needed. Version 1.31 (it hasn't been ported yet) helps with the BJ issue by opening the mouth a lot better than what you have right now (1.25).

Ā 

And yeah, you can go to the meshes folder and just overwrite the tongues you don't like with the ones you do. Just take care to keep the same file names.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Personal problems? Maybe in the family? Maybe at work? lollololl

Ā 

Ā 

Dude, I said from the beginning everyone is free to do whatever they want with the files, just post them lol. Nobody cares about who "learns" what, me included :)

Ā 

Ā 

1.31 is already ESL-flagged and mergeable (all GetFromFiles were commented out), and I don't know that SLAA mod, but glad that it's supported, I don't know what supporting it means, but glad it's there for people who use it. Also, glad that you clicked on the aliases 40 times -I honestly can't get paid enough to click anything 40 times, let alone the alias.Ā 

Ā 

The real interesting thing is that you no longer overwrite the SL files, how do you handle lipsync then? When actors moans, Lipsync will move their mouths and give you a tongue on chin unless you remove all sex sounds entirely, which would be terrible of course. I'll check out your work sometime, but that's one of the reasons why I chose to overwrite the SL files.

Ā 

Ā 

Post some screenshots and I'll tell you how normal they are -they shouldn't be too different from the ones I posted with the file here. I have CotR too and it works to my satisfaction, which of course is subjective. To answer your question: you can control how fast or slow the actors reach 100 intensity, but you can't make that 100 into an 80 or less. The next update, if there is one, will have a slider for that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ah, called it! Yeah, no. I was going to upload your zip to the main post, but sorry man, you can't just turn off features like that because you personally "don't want".Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

No, the faces DO change independently of the tongues, not necessarily in sync. Every time SSLExpression or SSLVoice want something, I take that opportunity to change the expression -it doesn't happen at the same time as the tongue. The tongue runs in a different cycle. That's the other reason why I overwrite those files.

Ā 

Ā 

I think muting all sex sounds is not a "bit of functionality" -you nerfed a major feature man.Ā 

Ā 

I get what you're trying to do though: by not overwriting the framework files the mod is much more compatible with other mods. So yeah, in an ideal world I would want that too. But in the real world I want to keep the sounds, keep the lipsync and never run the risk of another mod giving us tongues-on-chins, so I chose to overwrite.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1.31 works fine with SLB9, and whenever there's an SLB10, I'll test and make a patch if needed. I'd rather do that than lose functionality. Again, I agree with you in principle: it would be wonderful if I didn't have to replace SL files, but then Lipsync wouldn't work or you'd get tongues on chins. I'm glad your alternative exists though, I'm all for freedom for people to chose their tradeoffs: if someone needs more compatibility at the cost of losing features, then your option is a good one.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I hate the cellscan -that's the kind of polling that eventually slows down papyrus (all the more if you're using this for the 50-people orgies you mentioned) but perhaps there's no better way to guarantee actors are cleaned up properly after a scene. I do like that you filter for the token specifically -I won't use an eventfilter but I'll check for the specific formID of the token in the next update. Good one.

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, agreed. I also recommend cleaning up your save file with Fallrim Tools, if you have too many stacks of pending code the "flicker" will be more noticeable since Papyrus is multi-tasking too many things.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi. My comment was about the flicker or "recharging" animation. Only affect the player. Look:

Ā 

Ā 

I should also mention that I use Separate Orgasms. Maybe that has something to do with it? I read somewhere that a patch might be needed.Ā 

Rolling back SLSO to 1.67 fixed it for me. Messing with the Load Order of SLSO and this mod didn't work, though may be it will for others.

Edited by randompeep
17 minutes ago, urbon said:

Ā 

Ā 

Hi. My comment was about the flicker or "recharging" animation. Only affect the player. Look:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Whoah, yeah, I definitely don't get that. When you said "flicker" I thought you meant the tongue, but it's the entire HDT system resetting itself. I have HDT too, but I don't see this flickering at all. Does anyone else see this? Which version of HDT are you on? I suspect that's going to be relevant.

Ā 

18 minutes ago, randompeep said:

Rolling back SLSO to 1.67 fixed it for me. Messing with the Load Order of SLSO and this mod didn't work, though may be it will for others.

Ā 

Good to know, thanks for reporting back!

Edited by Throwaway4Nexus
3 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Ā 

Yup, I agree with everything alex said in this one. Just for fun, try the 1.25 version that still had ConsoleUtil in it and see if it's any different.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I did try also try the 1.25 version, but I ran into the same issues.Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Ā 

I'm not sure what your issue is, but I use Wet Function Redux too with no problem, so that's not the culprit! It must be something else. I know, it's frustrating when you don't know which mod is messing with which, but that's Skyrim for ya :)

Ā 

The issue I ran into with wet function was that on tongue equip the wet effect would refresh.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

41 minutes ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Ā 

Whoah, yeah, I definitely don't get that. When you said "flicker" I thought you meant the tongue, but it's the entire HDT system resetting itself. I have HDT too, but I don't see this flickering at all. Does anyone else see this? Which version of HDT are you on? I suspect that's going to be relevant.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I ran into this issue as well, I could try to get a video if you'd like, but I'm on 2.11 (latest one).

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry for theĀ misunderstanding! Should be that then. I'm using an update from github but was in beta. I will keep the version from nexus then and let you know if that fix my issue :D thanksĀ