HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

View File

Actors will equip tongues and make ahegao faces during sex ("Ahegao" is when people make silly faces and stick out their tongue during sex. It's a Japanese word because of course it is). You can configure who gets tongues and when in the MCM menu.

Requires Mfg Fix, Papyrus Util, and SexLab (tested on Beta 7 and Beta 9, should work on 8 too). Requires HDT if you choose the HDT version (you should) plus SkyUI for the MCM menu, and SKSE.

For SexLab, this mod gives you lip sync, expressions, and tongues, and no lip stutter. You can also equip the tongues any time from your inventory and characters will open/close their mouths to accommodate them.

About the tongues: I used the same ten Halo ones everyone uses (and one from Artsick for Argonians -it looks kinda terrible but I'm not a 3D modeler. Also, thanks to jiahaoiii3 for the HDT version). I changed the textures to look better (Artsick again, in part), gave them a bit of shininess in nifskope, and raised up the female versions to fit better in their mouths. Characters open their mouths in slightly different ways depending on which tongue they equip and whether they're male, female, khajiit, argonian. Khajiit work okayish, Argonians only have one tongue and it looks terrible, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Important Note: To make this work, I had to replace two SexLab files: sslBaseExpression and sslBaseVoice. I did that, because I couldn't hook into them in a non-invasive way. That said, I did not delete nor change the parameters of any function, so other SexLab mods should still be compatible as long as they don't also overwrite these two files (I have a LOT of SexLab mods, and they all work perfectly fine still).

Tongues get applied when the actors's intensity variable crosses a certain threshold: you can configure this in the MCM for males and females. This same 'intensity' variable also drives how strong the emotions are in the characters' faces, so faces towards the end of the sex act have stronger expressions than at the beginning. It supports up to ten characters having sex at a time. The expressions are generated semi-randomly according to intensity (not stage), so it doesn't matter what your SL presets are -they're not used.

I'm pretty happy with the way it works, so I don't have new features planned. I tried (hard) to make characters look at each other (headtracking) at certain moments during sex, but couldn't crack it -it might not be possible with the way the animations work, but if I'm wrong and someone could lend a hand please do. Thanks to Fable for helping me with goddamn genius advice that allowed me to overcome a nasty engine bug (player character was equipping the tongue but not displaying without NiNodeUpdate which reset the face for a second, all that is fixed, as well as issue with characters equipping their whole inventory when given tongues after SexLab had already stripped them). Seriously, don't thank me, thank Fable for this shit. 

Ported to LE successfully, thanks to thegrimreaper2 and cantdownload22. No idea if it works in VR or Xbox, etc. Feel free to try it.

For best results, get the extra-expressive mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19181https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19532https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35785.

If upgrading from an earlier version: uninstall the earlier version, clean your save file with Fallrim Tools, then install this one.

You've open permissions to do anything you wish, just please include me in the credits and make sure to everyone below, even Fable:

CREDITS:

Halo for the tongues https://dysintropi.me/mods-archive/ and jiahaoiii3 for the HDT versions.

Fable for spending hours helping me out with tough pieces of code. You need to play his quest/follower mod, it's the best follower ever and the story made me cry: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47302

Artsick for the Argonian tongue and some textures https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21973

Ashal and team for SexLab, this whole thing wouldn't exist without it

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/11/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    MFG Fix, SexLab Beta 7, SkyUI, SKSE, PapyrusUtil SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Throwaway4Nexus
1 hour ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

No idea if this works in LE, or VR or Xbox, etc. Feel free to try it.

Nope, at least for meshes, obviosly mesh from SE don't works on LE(just common red "!" signs when equiped tongue), tested. But MCM and script stuff seems works fine. Not Regular Edition Compatible in common.

Did some testing on LE, here are the Results:

-As expected and stated above, the meshes dont work (Red '!' is displayed)

-Expressions kind of work, eyes more than the mouth, mouth has a tendency to snap back closed and stay that way

-A few tongues will cycle, then get stuck and stay on one after about 3 - 5 changes

-Very strange this one, my equip/unequip sound effects were changed back to the default ones with this mod installed

-NPCs ignore any settings in the strip item editor, and will first unequip everything re-equip it all

-Sexlab runs a lot slower with this mod on, animations take longer to load, switch and progress through stages, with actors tending to snap back to standing positions on stage change

-All MCM features work as intended from what testing I did

Love this idea of this mod, been hoping for something like it for a long time, hope it gets converted for LE. Great work!

1 hour ago, jiahaoiii3 said:

Hi, would you be incline to update the tongues using another model? I currently have the hdt versions of those tongue, but the texture is a bit weird, I can send you the file and see if you can fix em up or incorporate them into your mod.

Yeah, send me the HDT versions and I'll mess with the textures until they fit better. Thanks, I had been looking for them!

2 hours ago, thegrimreaper2 said:

Did some testing on LE, here are the Results:

-Expressions kind of work, eyes more than the mouth, mouth has a tendency to snap back closed and stay that way

-A few tongues will cycle, then get stuck and stay on one after about 3 - 5 changes

-Very strange this one, my equip/unequip sound effects were changed back to the default ones with this mod installed

-NPCs ignore any settings in the strip item editor, and will first unequip everything re-equip it all

-Sexlab runs a lot slower with this mod on, animations take longer to load, switch and progress through stages, with actors tending to snap back to standing positions on stage change

-All MCM features work as intended from what testing I did

Love this idea of this mod, been hoping for something like it for a long time, hope it gets converted for LE. Great work!

Interesting, it feels like LE could be achievable. I don't have LE though, but anyone who wishes to mess around with this has my full permission. Here are some comments that I think will help whoever wishes to do the backporting:

Cathedral Optimizer could likely fix that.

This gave me the clue that your SexLab is maybe running lower in the load order than this? This needs to run as low as possible, because it overwrites files from SexLab. Then again, if SexLab was overwriting this mod then you wouldn't get any tongues at all. Hmm. Kind of a puzzler.

EDIT: Wait, what do you use for mfg in LE? It may rely on different commands than MFG fix for SE! If so, then all the backporter needs to do is replace the MFG fix commands for whatever commands are equivalent for whatever is the mfg mod in LE. 

The tongues get chosen purely at random, each has a one in ten chance and nothing messes with that chance, so I'm not sure one could get stuck. Maybe if it never unequipped for some reason? But you didn't mention problems unequipping, so I'm gonna chalk it up to mfg differences.

Yes, in order to remove the equip sound every time actors change a tongue during sex, I had to add a condition to the vanilla marker to say "does the actor have 10 items with this ahegao keyword? Then don't play the sound." The idea is: that condition will only be true during sex. Even if the player has 10 items in the inventory via MCM menu, those are different items that don't have that keyword, so wouldn't meet the condition.

This also shouldn't happen. Basically, my mod can only kick-in after it gets a notification from SL that a sex act has started. By the time SL sends this message out, the actors have already stripped as per the stripping rules. So if all I do at that point is give them the tongue items, then they'll equip everything else right back because that's hard coded in the engine for all actors. So what I do instead is I make a temporary copy of the stripped actor, while he/she's wearing only the items that SL didn't strip (say, shoes and a strapon for instance) then I give the tongues to the actor (they re-equip everything at this point) then I make them strip everything one instant later, then I make them equip only what the temporary copy is wearing (which is shoes and a strapon in this example) and that's it, they have tongues and they are stripped as per SL rules keeping shoes and strapon. So they should still follow the normal SL strip rules.

Hmm, I can't reproduce this one. Well, maybe at the beginning when I'm giving them tongue items, due to undressing-redressing that I mentioned above. But actually I ended up clearing out a lot of the heavy loops and code in expressions and voice scripts, it should run faster if nothing else. But I'm open to being wrong, maybe in SE things are faster? Can't tell.

Like I said, I don't have LE, but I hope this helps anyone wishing to do the backport. Cheers.

Edited by Throwaway4Nexus

Thank you, Throwaway4Nexus!  You said "In SexLab you're advised to either turn on the voice lip sync or the face expressions."

1. Where are turn on button for lip sync and face expression in SL?

2. I am using SL Survival. In there, they have option "use Aheago Tongue" which they use their own tongue mesh and texture.

Should I turn this option off if |I use your Tongue mod?

The mod is the maximum, but I have a small problem that does not really bother me, it happens between the normal face towards the transition from the ahegao face, makes a little pause while sticking out the tongue, it shows how I will open my mouth, and then I'll open my mouth again to stick out my tongue, that transition is a bit rough, not smooth or fluid, as I say it doesn't bother me because the mod is god, but I hope I take that little detail into account. Thanks for the mod, there is more love in the sexlab scenes thanks to your mod.
I'm sorry, because of my English, it's not my native language

2 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

Thank you, Throwaway4Nexus!  You said "In SexLab you're advised to either turn on the voice lip sync or the face expressions."

1. Where are turn on button for lip sync and face expression in SL?

2. I am using SL Survival. In there, they have option "use Aheago Tongue" which they use their own tongue mesh and texture.

Should I turn this option off if |I use your Tongue mod?

1. It's in the "Animation Settings" page, under "Extra Effects". The options are: "Apply Facial Expressions" and "Play Lip Sync Animation". If you read the help text when you mouseover them, it warns you that having both turned on at the same time will cause issues. Well, not anymore with this mod. Now you can have both of them on at the same time, and there should be no issues.

2. Interesting, I didn't know SL Survival did that. Well, if they used slot 51 for the tongues (and it's likely they did since everyone works off Halo's original models and he used 51) then the tongues from this mod should automatically unequip the tongues from that mod, and you would not have to worry about having two tongues equipped at the same time. If they used a different slot than 51 though, then yeah, I would turn that option off to prevent having double tongues equipped (unless you're into that, in which case it's a feature not a bug :) ).

As for the slowness: it makes sense that it would be a bit slower just at the beginning when the actors are first getting undressed, but that's it. The reason why it slows down at that moment, is that in Skyrim, every time you give an NPC any piece of armor, their AI makes them automatically go through their whole inventory and equip whatever is best in every slot. So what happens when I give tongues to an NPC after SL had already stripped them, is that they re-dress again! So then I have to go through the trouble of undressing them again, but not everything since I want to follow SL's strip rules. So after I undress them, I re-dress only the armor pieces that SL's strip rules allow. So that takes a bit of extra time.

It could be fixed if my mod was invoked before SL strips them, does anyone know if SL fires any event before "AnimationStart"? I couldn't find any. It could also be fixed if I could re-fire the SL strip function without it playing the undress animation. That's very likely possible, but it would take time as well, so it wouldn't really make things any faster, so I might as well stay this way.

Anyway, glad you're enjoying this!

1 hour ago, blahity said:

Is there any way to keep the tongues/expressions on the character once one of the threshold has been reached? I would like to the lower the value of the pain and pleasure options so that by stage 3 or 4 the tongues are out permanently.

The way I made it work the tongues come out whenever SL's lip sync function detects the character is moaning or saying something, and it opens their mouths to do so. When the mouth is open, the tongue comes out, and then, when the voice line or moan is over, and the mouth is about to close again, I unequip the tongue. So typically the tongues can only stay on for as long as the character's voice is playing (I noticed SL's lip sync feature is mostly reliable, but in rare times it fires when it shouldn't or doesn't fire when it should).

What the pain and pleasure sliders do, is slow down, or speed up the moment where tongues can first come out. For pleasure, that point is 35. So if the character's pleasure is 30, then the character will make a face, but no tongue will appear because 30 is not yet 35. Now, if you turn the pleasure slider to 200%, then the 30 becomes a 60, and 60 is bigger than 35,  so the tongue comes out. 

For pleasure the threshold is 35 and for pain it's 70. What I've observed is that most animation start with low pleasure and high pain, and then as time passes, the pain fades away and the pleasure keeps on increasing. It doesn't really go by stage -although I've also noticed some stages put a cap on the maximum amount of pleasure a character can get (this may depend on which animation is playing, not sure). Anyway, if you make those slider values high, then the threshold will be met sooner, and if you make them low, then later, but not necessarily at any particular stage, but rather at whichever stage happens to hit the right values for pleasure/pain. Hope this helps.

51 minutes ago, ageonblack99 said:

The mod is the maximum, but I have a small problem that does not really bother me, it happens between the normal face towards the transition from the ahegao face, makes a little pause while sticking out the tongue, it shows how I will open my mouth, and then I'll open my mouth again to stick out my tongue, that transition is a bit rough, not smooth or fluid, as I say it doesn't bother me because the mod is god, but I hope I take that little detail into account. Thanks for the mod, there is more love in the sexlab scenes thanks to your mod.
I'm sorry, because of my English, it's not my native language

I know what you mean, and this only happens to the player, not to any other NPCs. 

What's happening is that my mod is correctly equipping the tongue on the player, but for some reason the engine just won't show it unless I run a "reset" command on the player that re-generates their face. That is called a NiNodeUpdate, and because it's a reset, it resets the expressions too (meaning the mouth and the eyes). So the player opens the mouth, then closes it for an instant while the reset happens, then opens it again and now the tongue is there. 

I know I remember that at the early stages of developing this mod, the "invisibly equipped" problem wasn't happening, and it only started once I made females equip a different NIF model. It's a weird Skyrim engine thing, and if anyone has a better way to solve the issue, I'd be more than happy to try it out.

1 hour ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Sé lo que quieres decir, y esto solo le sucede al jugador, no a ningún otro NPC. 

Lo que está sucediendo es que mi mod está equipando correctamente la lengua en el jugador, pero por alguna razón el motor simplemente no lo mostrará a menos que ejecute un comando de "reinicio" en el jugador que vuelva a generar su cara. Eso se llama NiNodeUpdate, y debido a que es un reinicio, también reinicia las expresiones (es decir, la boca y los ojos). Entonces, el jugador abre la boca, luego la cierra por un instante mientras ocurre el reinicio, luego la abre nuevamente y ahora la lengua está allí. 

Sé que recuerdo que en las primeras etapas del desarrollo de este mod, el problema del "equipamiento invisible" no estaba sucediendo, y solo comenzó una vez que hice que las mujeres se equiparan con un modelo NIF diferente. Es una cosa extraña del motor Skyrim, y si alguien tiene una mejor manera de resolver el problema, estaría más que feliz de probarlo.

Bro you are great, thanks for clarifying my doubt

9 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Yeah, send me the HDT versions and I'll mess with the textures until they fit better. Thanks, I had been looking for them!

I used these with sexlab survial, where i had the mod point the mesh and texture of the tongue included in the file. however, when in game, the tongue had some weird texture glitch where there are blakc spots on the tongue.

tongue with hdt.rar

Thought I like the idea and concept , there is a slight step back as I saw so far...

Expresions tend to reduce a lot , and this tongue expresions are a lot more offten to happen,tried toreduce the amont of pleasure and pain so that it happend less times , cause lets face it  its not that common taking your tongue out all the time unless you're a pervert  , ROFL....

But so far no issues as I could detect at all.. but maybe later I can pinpoint some things that could be improved ..

Thanks

Edited by Bullfye
4 hours ago, jiahaoiii3 said:

I used these with sexlab survial, where i had the mod point the mesh and texture of the tongue included in the file. however, when in game, the tongue had some weird texture glitch where there are blakc spots on the tongue.

tongue with hdt.rar 5.05 MB · 2 downloads

Thanks for sending these! And also thanks to zer02 who sent a similar set. 

Whoever worked on the HDT for these did an amazing job, but he left behind a duplicate set of geometry for the tongues, and that duplicate was weirdly textured, which was causing the black spots. I fixed it all, made adjustments for female mouths separate from male mouths, and the next update some time today will have these. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Thought I like the idea and concept , there is a slight step back as I saw so far...

Expresions tend to reduce a lot , and this tongue expresions are a lot more offten to happen,tried toreduce the amont of pleasure and pain so that it happend less times , cause lets face it  its not that common taking your tongue out all the time unless you're a pervert  , ROFL....

But so far no issues as I could detect at all.. but maybe later I can pinpoint some things that could be improved ..

Thanks

Expressions go from 35 to 100 (100 is the maximum mfg allows), depending on pleasure/pain. If you reduce the pleasure/pain sliders, then it will take longer for actors to reach strong expressions during sex. If you increase those sliders, then actors will reach strong expressions faster. I'm thinking for the next update, instead of a having a single tongue/no-tongue threshold, I will make tongue appearing or not a random thing that becomes more likely as the intensity of pleasure/pain increases, same as the expressions. 

1 hour ago, adle said:

Hello,

i tested in on SE, and the tounges will be equipped during SL scenes. But the mouth didnt open. 

Is there a special loadorder? cant figure out thats the problem right now.

Do you have MFG fix (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669)? To test if your MFG is working, open the console, click on an NPC, and type "mfg phoneme 0 100". If the mouth opens, it means your MFG fix is installed correctly. Type "mfg reset" to close the mouth again.

11 minutes ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Thanks for sending these! And also thanks to zer02 who sent a similar set. 

Whoever worked on the HDT for these did an amazing job, but he left behind a duplicate set of geometry for the tongues, and that duplicate was weirdly textured, which was causing the black spots. I fixed it all, made adjustments for female mouths separate from male mouths, and the next update some time today will have these. Thanks!

Expressions go from 35 to 100 (100 is the maximum mfg allows), depending on pleasure/pain. If you reduce the pleasure/pain sliders, then it will take longer for actors to reach strong expressions during sex. If you increase those sliders, then actors will reach strong expressions faster. I'm thinking for the next update, instead of a having a single tongue/no-tongue threshold, I will make tongue appearing or not a random thing that becomes more likely as the intensity of pleasure/pain increases, same as the expressions. 

Do you have MFG fix (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669)? To test if your MFG is working, open the console, click on an NPC, and type "mfg phoneme 0 100". If the mouth opens, it means your MFG fix is installed correctly. Type "mfg reset" to close the mouth again.

Yeah i do have MFG fix and mouth opens with the command. 

Tried to equip the tounges to NPC, but didnt work either.

Are there any known mods conflicting with Ahegao Tounges?

like maybe Fillherup, sexlab survival or smthng?

I checked Sexlab expressions. Even if i push Import Settings, the Expressions are like 13/350 on the overview. Maybe there is something wrong about that?

4 hours ago, adle said:

Yeah i do have MFG fix and mouth opens with the command. 

Tried to equip the tounges to NPC, but didnt work either.

Are there any known mods conflicting with Ahegao Tounges?

like maybe Fillherup, sexlab survival or smthng?

I checked Sexlab expressions. Even if i push Import Settings, the Expressions are like 13/350 on the overview. Maybe there is something wrong about that?

Sorry mate, no idea why characters won't open their mouth for you if your MFG fix is working fine. Make sure you're using the andrelo1 version of MFG, not the Opparco one. 

Also, try the HDT update I published just now. It's not really related to your issue, but you never know with Skyrim. Lastly, make sure this mod is loading as low as possible in the load order. I'm not aware of any incompatibilities, but pushing it lower in the load order should help if that is the issue.