HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2021 at 3:54 PM, eyeballjones said:

Oh definitely not then, my script won't do anything for you in that case. Very interesting, since I thought my issue was the same as what the mod author was with the freecam render bug. 

But what it probably is that you have some mod that reacts to things on Equipped or Unequipped and it does something funky in there. In my case it was a NiNodeUpdate in SOS but it seems like yours is not the case. Try taking a look at your modlist for something like that and disable it and see if it fixes it. If you can't find anything, you can post your modlist and me or someone else can take a guess? 

Mmmmm omg that have a lot of sense!! I think maybe this mod is the issue: Unequip Quiver SE. I didn't tested yet. I'm gonna try. Thanks a lot!

Edit: No. Not really lol :(

Edited by urbon

Do we have a more in-depth installation is their any settings in Sexlab that shold be disabled, adjusted, and or weary of?  I'm currently having no issues with the tongues themselves displaying, etc.  but they just so happen to clip into the teeth and bottom lip in certain instances and animations., most particularly the longer tongue animations.

On 12/3/2021 at 8:42 AM, J3ster said:

How would I be able to apply this to an NPC for example Lydia. Is automatic or do I need to change some settings?

if girls are allowed in the settings and if the rest of the standard parameters are not touched, then 50% of the excitement, the NPC will automatically show this emotion.

Spoiler

Ive been having this issue lately.

my papyrus log keeps spamming this: 

Spoiler

[12/09/2021 - 12:38:14AM] ERROR:  (4A0CCF3A): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression o.
stack:
    [ (4A0CCF3A)].Actor.ClearExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?
    [0_LingaQuest (57005E47)]._AhegaoQuest.RemoveTongues() - "_AhegaoQuest.psc" Line 203
    [0_LingaQuest (57005E47)]._AhegaoQuest.RemoveTongues() - "_AhegaoQuest.psc" Line 212
    [0_LingaQuest (57005E47)]._AhegaoQuest.RemoveTongues() - "_AhegaoQuest.psc" Line 212

<truncated stack>

and my console keeps spamming "There are some tongues left, or phoneme was left un-reset! Trying again... number o tongues still there: 0"

In the attached image of my console im not sure if the "trying to clean up dog again..." message is related, but i dont see anything referencing that in my papyrus log so i havent ruled it our. Also im running an older version of your mod from august, but i forgot to note the version number.

Spoiler

489830_20211209005318_1.png

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by bruh...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 7:47 AM, ismiismi said:

is there anyway to deactivate male expression? the ahegao looks funny on men

it should be togglable through the mcm menu, and honestly this mod alone is really good for the expressions, even if you aren't a big fan of ahegao(which can also be disabled) 

On 12/27/2021 at 6:59 AM, yuhhh said:

Is anyone else experiencing an issue where the tongues clip through the head straight into the ground? It's like they're stuck to the floor and get all sorts of stretched out during SL scenes.

I am having this same issue but it's not just for the animations. My follower has been licking the ground like that for a few days now. I can't seem to find a way to fix it

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm having an issue with blowjobs. The mouth movement is tied to her changing expression, so even though she does open her mouth, as soon as her expression changes, her mouth matches it. I've had my character go from open mouth, to smile, then open again... Strangely, I have this issue normally, but I just disable auto refresh expressions in SexLab settings and my character keeps her mouth open during the entire blowjob scene. Unfortunately, that option doesn't seem to exist with this mod. Her expressions are constantly changing, and so is her mouth. Is this an issue only on my end? Other than that, the mod works perfectly for any anymations that don't involve blowjobs.

On 9/23/2021 at 9:32 AM, alex77r4 said:

A week has passed since the last comment from the creator and I presume they have personal problems, maybe in the family, maybe at work, who knows ... But I think we can't wait any longer and I'm going to post my own version. I don't want to do it, I always prefer that the creator makes all the modifications, so that he learns while he does it, releases a new version and give it official support.

My ASA version is based on 1.31 and, like the original, doesn't use ConsoleUtil, because never was necessary, and can be slified.

I add all my suggestions so that all people can benefit from it. I will detail the changes:

1 - Removed all references to ObjectsID and GetFormFromFile allowing merge, slify and move freely in load order.
2 - Added support for SLAA = SexLab Add Actor.
3 - Added 40 aliases to have up to 50 simultaneous actors with tongues.
4 - Removed the overwriting of SexLab files but adding a NEW REQUIREMENT: SexLab 1.63 Beta9 or Osmel Utility Plus.

My ASA version does NOT include sslBaseExpression or sslBaseVoice but force us to install:
In Legendary: SexLab 1.62 + Utility Plus by Osmel
In Special: SexLab 1.63 Beta9 or Beta7/8 + Utility Plus

You must follow two steps more:
1 - Disable expression and LipSync in SexLab MCM

Reveal hidden contents

200466959_TESV2021-09-2316-26-41-28_MOD.png.0d197f70d8a60d4e7bf5699d64269015.png

2 - Go to Expression and lower the slider to 40%

Reveal hidden contents

946113517_TESV2021-09-2316-26-53-75_MOD.png.7782d504272f8009ae7550dfed61cc71.png

AhegaoTongues1.31-ASA.zip 3.12 MB · 86 downloads

That's it, you have the mod working with Utility Plus, SLSO, Extended Voices, Better Blowjobs... almost any other mod...
I only include NON-HDT meshes because are the only meshes that work on Legendary and I assume they work on Special.
If you want the HDT-SMP mesh download it from the main page and replace my mesh.

Of course, I strongly recommend to the creator include my changes in the official version.

So I'm currently testing your version since it's compatible with SLSO, but I'm experiencing issues I didn't have with main version - the mouth is closing mid expression and the tongue clips through the chin. I'm testing this on two separate saves where I have one save using your version and another save using main version, this never happens with the main version and I'm not sure what could be the cause

Edited by LewdZenn