HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

A lot of thanks... But.... The mesh are bad defined, have the same problem as the original mesh = not have BSDismemberSkinInstance and Outfit Studio say it very clear:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ea444efe3455476df574b263c1900e4c.png

As the mesh not have BSDismemberSkinInstance the game assume partition 32 = BODY and, when equipped over nude body, fire the automatic equipment of the best armor in the inventory causing the lost of the nude body in the sex act.

The solution used by the creator of the mod is use ConsoleUtil to equip the tongues. That skip the automatic equipment of the best armor and make the mod works. But the downside is that can't be merged or slified without recompile the scripts.

I'm working in a new improved version that not use ConsoleUtil and, of course, can be merged / slified without any problem but i need mesh with correct formatting.

Additionally, using your version, that use ConsoleUtil, the tongues not have HDT in my game.

Maybe that tongues are designed to use SMP = Skinned Mesh Physics?

I not have SMP because my old machine not support it. I'm ussing HDT-PE = Physics Extension

i don't know what your talking about, they work clearly in my LE with HDT physics enabled on them :/.

your probbably making some sort of mistake somewhere in the installation process or you are missing a key requirement of the main mod.

from what i can tell by looking at literally any HDT enabled item mod i have installed on my LE i can see that none of them have any BSDismemberSkinInstance listed under their nodes, this has absolutely 0 impact on their functionality in terms of HDT physics behavior.

a great example of this would be the BDOR item packs, none of the items in them have any BSDismemberSkinInstance attached to them whatsoever, and their HDT physics works perfectly fine.

Edited by cantdownload22
3 hours ago, cantdownload22 said:

i don't know what your talking about, they work clearly in my LE with HDT physics enabled on them :/.

your probbably making some sort of mistake somewhere in the installation process or you are missing a key requirement of the main mod.

from what i can tell by looking at literally any HDT enabled item mod i have installed on my LE i can see that none of them have any BSDismemberSkinInstance listed under their nodes, this has absolutely 0 impact on their functionality in terms of HDT physics behavior.

a great example of this would be the BDOR item packs, none of the items in them have any BSDismemberSkinInstance attached to them whatsoever, and their HDT physics works perfectly fine.

Please do not mix different things that are not related.

If a mesh works in HDT, it will have no relation to the slot used even when the slot are not defined within the mesh.

In Skyrim Legendary we have two physics system, HDT-PE = Physics Extensions and HDT-SMP = Skinned Mesh Physics.

If you have converted the HDT mesh used in the Special Edition to Legendary, of course, the converted mesh have HDT-SMP Physics because is the only Physics system available in Special Edition. If the mesh is defined to use HDT-SMP Physics the mesh can not have Physics whit HDT-PE.

If that mesh are working in your game is because your are using HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) in Legendary.

As i only have HDT-PE in my Skyrim Legendary, of course, that mesh can not have physics in my game.

All that not have any relation to the slot used in the mesh because the slot not have any relation with the Physics.

The section BSDismemberSkinInstance define, only and exclusively, the slot used by the mesh. If a mesh not have BSDismemberSkinInstance section the game assume must use the slot 32=BODY and that can cause a lot of problems in the game, from body disappear to automatic equipment of another armor. The original mesh have that problem and, as you has converted the original mesh, yours mesh have exactly the same problems.

And finally, the BDOR armors not have a BSDismemberSkinInstance section because are ARMORS and must be be equipped in slot 32=BODY. But any other mesh from the BDOR pack that must be equipped in other slot have the necessary BSDismemberSkinInstance section as you can see in this boots that must be equipped in slot 37=FEET:

Spoiler

image.png.9fc49efa8c4e539bd330c0a2763dc1e3.png

8 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Please do not mix different things that are not related.

If a mesh works in HDT, it will have no relation to the slot used even when the slot are not defined within the mesh.

In Skyrim Legendary we have two physics system, HDT-PE = Physics Extensions and HDT-SMP = Skinned Mesh Physics.

If you have converted the HDT mesh used in the Special Edition to Legendary, of course, the converted mesh have HDT-SMP Physics because is the only Physics system available in Special Edition. If the mesh is defined to use HDT-SMP Physics the mesh can not have Physics whit HDT-PE.

If that mesh are working in your game is because your are using HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) in Legendary.

As i only have HDT-PE in my Skyrim Legendary, of course, that mesh can not have physics in my game.

All that not have any relation to the slot used in the mesh because the slot not have any relation with the Physics.

The section BSDismemberSkinInstance define, only and exclusively, the slot used by the mesh. If a mesh not have BSDismemberSkinInstance section the game assume must use the slot 32=BODY and that can cause a lot of problems in the game, from body disappear to automatic equipment of another armor. The original mesh have that problem and, as you has converted the original mesh, yours mesh have exactly the same problems.

And finally, the BDOR armors not have a BSDismemberSkinInstance section because are ARMORS and must be be equipped in slot 32=BODY. But any other mesh from the BDOR pack that must be equipped in other slot have the necessary BSDismemberSkinInstance section as you can see in this boots that must be equipped in slot 37=FEET:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.9fc49efa8c4e539bd330c0a2763dc1e3.png

i see, you are correct, i checked and i'm using SMP, i'll mention in the post i made that it only works for SMP, thx for letting us know :D.

On 8/30/2021 at 2:15 AM, ThePandaHero said:

This works for the most part, but i do have one slight issue with it.

It seems that the facial expressions and lip sync are working well, but too well.

When the tongue comes out it looks great, but the second a voice clip gets thrown in the mouth prioritizes the voice clip.

What happens then is the tongue stays out for whatever time was set, but it's not synced up to the mouth anymore.

On top of that, using this mod has made the moaning clips come out twice as often compared to vanilla sexlab.

What do you mean by "but it's not synced up to the mouth anymore."? You mean the mouth closes and the tongue is now on the chin? If so, I can't reproduce the issue. What I can say is that I definitely did not alter the frequency of sound effects (moans or others), and I don't notice a difference there.

On 8/31/2021 at 10:57 AM, Arcturus7777 said:

Really like this mod.  For some reason, this mod also seems to make the expressions mods work better in animations, sometimes funny, sometimes little weird, sometimes hot.

One suggestion, I think it would be funny to have the tongue linked to arousal outside the animations.  SO, like with SOS, guys walking around showing there excitement, girls could be walking around with their tongues hanging out.  Best to have a MCM menu setting to turn this on and off.  I can just see it now. LOL

Interesting idea! I definitely don't want to add SL Arousal as a requirement though. It may still be doable using getFormFromFile for some key element of SL Arousal, but I don't think I have the time to invest in that right now. Anyone else feel free to, of course.

On 8/31/2021 at 2:56 PM, TDA said:

As far as I remember, it seems possible to achieve some freedom for the actors this could have been done by replacing the tags in the FNIS-txt generators +Sexlab - I also changed something there, in ancient times.  . Now I don’t know how.  True, I only achieved that the actors looked at me during the animation  and smiled (companions) - it was funny.  ... 

Sounds promising. I'll do some tests, although asking people to change their tags and re-run FNIS or Nemesis may be too much to ask of regular players. But I'll see what I can find, thank you!

On 9/2/2021 at 10:01 PM, LewdZenn said:

Any chance you could make this compatible with the Improved BJ Fix? They both edit sslBaseExpression.pex and having the BJ fix overwrite this mod would probably break it

Unfortunately the author of that mod didn't include source code, but reading the comments, it looks like someone decompiled the script and found out that all that mod did was to increase the strength of the shout expression from 80 to 100. I'll try that too and see if it helps, in a future update. The next update should be when either someone figures out how to display tongues on the player without ConsoleUtil, or when someone finds HDT versions of Wraith Tongues for argonians (and optionally humanoids). Either of those two improvements would justify a new version, and the BJ fix can come with it.

On 9/4/2021 at 8:34 AM, Unknown DragonX said:

Will the game work fine if I just let your mod overwrite SexLab Utility Plus and slso? I don't want to give up these mods for my load order.

Probably yes, but I don't use those mods so I couldn't tell you for sure. The main problem is that all three mods overwrite the same base Sex Lab files, so a patch is needed. I included all source code with mine, so anyone is free to spend some time trying to merge the script and recompiling.

On 9/4/2021 at 12:14 PM, SInner87 said:

Appreciate the mod and I'm enjoying it.  One suggestion I have would have is to add an option to choose which tongues the player wants to use and which ones not to.

Reveal hidden contents

680290024_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_09.02-19_48_51_26.png.b68824a723819b955336be48cf379207.png

Nice pic, thanks for posting. What you can do is overwrite the files for the tongues you don't like with the ones you do like -they're all in the meshes folder. I thought of making this in MCM but it's really cumbersome and I'm not sure how to add pictures to MCM, which would make it easier. 

On 9/4/2021 at 6:22 PM, alain31 said:

Hello,

To make your mod an esl it would not be possible to proceed like the frozen electrocuted combustion mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3532?tab=posts or has nothing to do with it?

po3_FEC.ini will auto generate once you start the game. It will be in the Overwrite folder for MO2 users.
This mod can now be merged/turned into an ESL, provided you input the changed FormIDs in po3_FEC.ini (if FormID is FE000D29, input it in po3_FEC.ini as 0x00000D29 or 0xD29).
It works very well to transform this mod with formid into an esl and it is very simple.

Yeah, that would be possible. But man... I hate to put that burden on users. Imagine that as part of the installation instructions, having to manually look up and type ten weird numbers in some text file? I hope there's a better way, and it seems it can be possible if someone can find a way to make tongues appear on the player without ConsoleUtil.

On 9/8/2021 at 7:39 AM, mhj54322 said:

how to adjust tongue hight?

1. Open each tongue nif file in Nifskope
  2. Right click on the tongue (the green mesh will appear) and choose "Transform/Edit" from the pop-up menu
  3. Enter a new z value to your liking and click "Accept"
  4. Right click on it again and choose "Transform/Apply" -you will see the tongue moved.
  5. Save the nif file, and test in game.

You will discover that mod races (or sometimes high poly heads) require slightly different heights than vanilla races. What I published is the best compromise that fits most okay. But using the steps above, you can make them fit some perfect. It's a tradeoff. 

On 9/8/2021 at 10:08 AM, cantdownload22 said:

@Throwaway4Nexus and everyone else:

here is the full mod converted and working with HDT enabled tongues for LE.

do with it as you please.

i'm taking no credit for it, i just converted the hdt meshes from LE to SE and it wasn't difficult at all. it works on all characters and doesn't cause any crash or lag or etc.

*Only Works With HDT-SMP LE*

HDT enabled Ahegao Tongues LE.rar 4.13 MB · 174 downloads

Thank you! Good to hear HDT now works for LE too! Good job! I'll post it together with the main just so people have easier access to it.

On 9/9/2021 at 1:05 PM, alex77r4 said:

A lot of thanks... But.... The mesh are bad defined, have the same problem as the original mesh = not have BSDismemberSkinInstance and Outfit Studio say it very clear:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ea444efe3455476df574b263c1900e4c.png

(...)

I'm working in a new improved version that not use ConsoleUtil and, of course, can be merged / slified without any problem but i need mesh with correct formatting.

Here you go, attached are SE HDT meshes with the correct BSDismemberSkinInstance, but like I said to you last time, they still won't equip on the player. Best of luck making this work without ConsoleUtil: the benefit would be being able to make this a light plugin. I hope you succeed.

TongueNIFs-HDT-SE-wBodyPart.zip

2 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

The mesh are equipped but the game not render it causing we can not see it. Is an ancient problem in Skyrim that nobody has solved until today. Is caused by the use of TFC (Toggle Free Camera) and you can read about this problem in this post from 2014.

The problem, as you can understand, is present in Legendary and Special because is the same game using the same render engine. Skyrim was designed to works in 1st person and 3rd person. Any change applied to the player using that camera modes is rendered.

But the player object is not correctly rendered when the camera is in Free Mode. Is a problem of the Render Engine.

Sometimes the mesh show but others times not show. Is totally indifferent use EquipItem, EquipItemEx, ForceEquip or EquipByID because the game not have any problem with the equipment of the items. The problem is inside the Render Engine.

Using ConsoleUtil not solve the problem in any way in Legendary and i really doubt can solve the problem in Special because any console command go to make exactly the same as the equivalent papyrus code calling exactly the same internal functions of the base game and must produce exactly the same results.

Some days ago I give you code to make test and i expanded it to make extensive test.

Get it, run it in your game and look if really the problem can be solved in Special using ConsoleUtil.

Linga_Test_eff_script2.psc

You must create the form list, fill each one of it with 10 vanilla items, create a spell and launch it over any other NPC.

In my game the NPC always is rendered correctly but the player make a lot of strange things like disappeared hands or feets.

If you put the camera in front of the player face you can see how, sometimes the circlet is not rendered.

And or course, sometimes the tongue show but others times not show.

I change the code to use normal equip and i get exactly the same result.

Then, I can asseverate that use ConsoleUtil in Legendary make absolutely nothing.

Please, make test in your game and tell us the results.

Edited by alex77r4
12 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

The mesh are equipped but the game not render it causing we can not see it. Is an ancient problem in Skyrim that nobody has solved until today. Is caused by the use of TFC (Toggle Free Camera) and you can read about this problem in this post from 2014.

The problem, as you can understand, is present in Legendary and Special because is the same game using the same render engine. Skyrim was designed to works in 1st person and 3rd person. Any change applied to the player using that camera modes is rendered.

But the player object is not correctly rendered when the camera is in Free Mode. Is a problem of the Render Engine.

Sometimes the mesh show but others times not show. Is totally indifferent use EquipItem, EquipItemEx, ForceEquip or EquipByID because the game not have any problem with the equipment of the items. The problem is inside the Render Engine.

Using ConsoleUtil not solve the problem in any way in Legendary and i really doubt can solve the problem in Special because any console command go to make exactly the same as the equivalent papyrus code calling exactly the same internal functions of the base game and must produce exactly the same results.

Some days ago I give you code to make test and i expanded it to make extensive test.

Get it, run it in your game and look if really the problem can be solved in Special using ConsoleUtil.

Linga_Test_eff_script2.psc 4.36 kB · 0 downloads

You must create the form list, fill each one of it with 10 vanilla items, create a spell and launch it over any other NPC.

In my game the NPC always is rendered correctly but the player make a lot of strange things like disappeared hands or feets.

If you put the camera in front of the player face you can see how, sometimes the circlet is not rendered.

And or course, sometimes the tongue show but others times not show.

I change the code to use normal equip and i get exactly the same result.

Then, I can asseverate that use ConsoleUtil in Legendary make absolutely nothing.

Please, make test in your game and tell us the results.

Huh, so it was an engine bug. Well, I already did it the normal way with equipItem (no formlist needed, I just passed 10 armors as properties and made the function not global). It didn't work for the player, as the screenshots I posted show. Didn't work.

On the other hand, equipping via ConsoleUtil does work every time without fail, on player, on NPCs, with tfc, with no tfc, etc. I'll keep using it, because it works, until someone finds something else that also works.

11 minutes ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

On the other hand, equipping via ConsoleUtil does work every time without fail, on player, on NPCs, with tfc, with no tfc, etc. I'll keep using it, because it works, until someone finds something else that also works.

You have equipped a bunch or armors over the Player in TFC using ConsoleUtil and always render correctly? I can't believe that.

But make the same using EquipItem render it bad? You really get different results? That is technically impossible.

A papyrus line of code that say EquipItem armor must make exactly the same that as ConsoleUtil("EquipItem armor") and the same as manually type the command in the console and the same as run a bat file because all the methods call the same internal functions of the game.

4 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

What do you mean by "but it's not synced up to the mouth anymore."? You mean the mouth closes and the tongue is now on the chin? If so, I can't reproduce the issue. What I can say is that I definitely did not alter the frequency of sound effects (moans or others), and I don't notice a difference there.

Interesting idea! I definitely don't want to add SL Arousal as a requirement though. It may still be doable using getFormFromFile for some key element of SL Arousal, but I don't think I have the time to invest in that right now. Anyone else feel free to, of course.

That's exactly the issue, the mouth closes and the tongue goes down to the chin. I have solved this issue recently, this mod is conflicting with the 'Random Emotions' mod. Turning that off pretty much fixed most of the problems I had. Sucks though, because I do like both this mod as well as the Random Emotions mod. The chance is slim, and it'd be out of your way since it's someone else's mod, but a compatibility patch would be amazing.

43 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

You have equipped a bunch or armors over the Player in TFC using ConsoleUtil and always render correctly? I can't believe that.

But make the same using EquipItem render it bad? You really get different results? That is technically impossible.

A papyrus line of code that say EquipItem armor must make exactly the same that as ConsoleUtil("EquipItem armor") and the same as manually type the command in the console and the same as run a bat file because all the methods call the same internal functions of the game.

Yeah, the ConsoleUtil way works every time. If it failed I think we would have seen comments here by now, from people saying they see the tongues on NPCs but not on the player. 

Basically I'll just repeat what I said last time: I *do* like doing things the normal way, and it's *good* to make things the normal way, but sometimes the normal way just doesn't work, and then you gotta get the job done with alternative stuff like... QueueNiNodeUpdate() which I was using in earlier versions, or ConsoleUtil now.

And why does ConsoleUtil work fine in tfc when the other methods don't? Beats me! Maybe Todd knows! (btw, no such thing as "ForceEquip"). If later on we find a better way that doesn't require ConsoleUtil, great, we'll be able to ESLify the mod then, but for now the current method seems reliable so I'll take it.

16 minutes ago, ThePandaHero said:

That's exactly the issue, the mouth closes and the tongue goes down to the chin. I have solved this issue recently, this mod is conflicting with the 'Random Emotions' mod. Turning that off pretty much fixed most of the problems I had. Sucks though, because I do like both this mod as well as the Random Emotions mod. The chance is slim, and it'd be out of your way since it's someone else's mod, but a compatibility patch would be amazing.

Ah, that makes sense -the Random Emotions mod is probably sending mfg commands to the actors during the sex scene and closing their mouths. 

I can't promise a patch, mostly because of lack of time, but it shouldn't be too hard: all Random Emotions needs to do is add a single condition that says "only send emotions to actors are who are NOT in the SexLabAnimatingFaction". That's it, that's all the patch needs to do. Hopefully someone can give it a shot. Btw, that mod would also overwrite vanilla SexLab, not just my mod. But yeah, that patch can take care of it.

6 hours ago, johnjoequible said:

I cant get it to work at all, it breaks my face animations when I try the mod out every time. Do I have to do it on a new save or anything?

did u try disabling sexlab expressions and lip sync from the sexlab main menu? (u know i think it says ''animations'' or sth, that menu where you can toggle main features on or off).

9 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Yeah, the ConsoleUtil way works every time. If it failed I think we would have seen comments here by now, from people saying they see the tongues on NPCs but not on the player. 

For one side I must trust you because, as you say, nobody has reported invisible tongues.

But for the other side seems that i must support my words when i say: That is technically impossible.

If you can understand C++ and assembler, take a look the source code of ConsoleUtilSSE in GitHub, open src\Papyrus.h and look how ExecuteCommand call CompileAndRun to execute the command as a fragment of papyrus code, that is compiled on the fly, and is executed over the targeted Reference.

As i said, ConsoleUtil must produce exactly the same result as execute the same code from inside a normal script and is technically impossible that anybody get a different result.

11 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Basically I'll just repeat what I said last time: I *do* like doing things the normal way, and it's *good* to make things the normal way, but sometimes the normal way just doesn't work, and then you gotta get the job done with alternative stuff like... QueueNiNodeUpdate() which I was using in earlier versions, or ConsoleUtil now.

I'm asking me why you get different results when use EquipItem and my only explanation is that, in the papyrus code, you are using a different command that the command used in ConsoleUtil. I make specific test and discover a interesting point:

EquipItem with parámeters cause the Render Problem: actor1.EquipItem(linga, false) ---> Render Problem

EquipItem without parámeters NOT cause the Render Problem: actor1.EquipItem(linga) ---> works

And it works the same way as submitting the exact same code through ConsoleUtil.

Edited by alex77r4
1 hour ago, momentomori99 said:

Guys I need help. In my game for some reason PC opens her mouth but a tongue doesn't get equipped. I just DONT know what is the problem. I keep searching for someone who might have the same problem but can't find anyone. XC

I have the same issue, and from reading through recent posts it's apparently an issue with toggle free camera? So using sexlab's free cam breaks the tongues showing up?

12 minutes ago, MaximusApp said:

I have the same issue, and from reading through recent posts it's apparently an issue with toggle free camera? So using sexlab's free cam breaks the tongues showing up?

If the tongues NOT show in NPC's is because you forgot install ConsoleUtil.

If the tongues show in NPC's but not show in the Player can be a problem with the Free Camera.

Disable it in SexLab and test again.

@Throwaway4Nexus

First I have to say that this is the best Ahegao Mod I see by now.

By other side I'm worried about the amount of errors showed on the Papyrus.0.log. Between other things show many warnings about Quest property's not longer present that need to be removed from the quest 0_LingaQuest on the ESP file and the _AhegaoQuest.psc on the line 22 for the 

if target.HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC)

Need to be replaced with

if target && target.HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC)

To avoid check the keyword for the null  or none target actors and the errors that comes with that.

PS: I was expecting a Mod friendly with the SexLab Expressions instead of fully override the Expressions system because is good have Ahegao Expressions some times but is better if I can also use the SexLab Expressions

29 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

PS: I was expecting a Mod friendly with the SexLab Expressions instead of fully override the Expressions system because is good have Ahegao Expressions some times but is better if I can also use the SexLab Expressions

Can be made, is another thing that i go to explain to the creator but first i want remove ConsoleUtil.

I have my own version working with Utility Plus by activating the Property ForceOpenMouth = true and reducing the opening of the mouth in the console from 80% to 40%. The result is not exactly the same because the creator have different opening for each tongue and Utility Plus only have one that is defined in the console. But i think that make this mod compatible with Utility Plus + SLSO greatly justify a small lost in functionally.

42 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

ForceOpenMouth = true and reducing the opening of the mouth in the console from 80% to 40%. The result is not exactly the same because the creator have different opening for each tongue and Utility Plus only have one that is defined in the console. 

You can try with the TargetActor.QueueNiNodeUpdate() function after equip the tongue to force the render of the tongue. Or conver the tongues on AnimObject that can be equiped too but are rendered different. By the way if the tongues are AnimObject then as side effect the Mod can also be used as Framework for SexLab Animations with Ahegao.

Force the OpenMouth probably not the best idea because the tongues look better with the author expressions. Will be perfect if I was available to set the Ahegao Expressions as another SexLab Expressions and the tongue get equiped each time the Expression be used.

23 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

You can try with the TargetActor.QueueNiNodeUpdate() function after equip the tongue to force the render of the tongue.

Already tried QueueNiNodeUpdate. Really solve the problem and force the Render to show the tongue but is so slow that cause frame drops, specially when using High Poly faces. Also, totally reset the expression causing that must be completely reapplied and the final result is weird.

AnimObject can be a solution that i must investigate.

36 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Force the OpenMouth probably not the best idea because the tongues look better with the author expressions. Will be perfect if I was available to set the Ahegao Expressions as another SexLab Expressions and the tongue get equiped each time the Expression be used.

The author expressions are preserved by simply disabling expression and lipsync in sexlab. Only lost the exact opening mouth.

The Ahegao expressions can be added to sexlab but, as the sexlab expression was selected randomly and we not have any way to request show an exact expression, we lost all the control to show different expressions under different circumstances. The mod have an internal counter that move randomly up and down to show or hide the tongue and show different expressions depending of that counter.