View File

Anti Devious Devices League

by zacko

version 0.5.0

2014-04-08

[ WIP ]

Warning: This is a very early version. It may be considered a cheat.

I am a bit exciting to see if I got all the necessary files included.

[ ABOUT ]

Everybody in Skyrim finds the Devious Devices highly entertaining. Everybody but the Dragonborn that suffers, so that everyone else (including the player) can have fun.

At least that was my experience starting a devious life and removing the gag 5.5 hours later.

There have to be someone who are against it. And this is my take on the subject.

In the Warrens in Markarth there is a door and behind that door you will find the The League. Currently only three members and some agents. Karin who does not do anything other than collecting people for the course. Sarah who can trade

keys on the free marked and also have a small shop. And Jafar who can remove some devices by alternative means.

[ FEATURES ]

Currently Jafar can only unlock a few devices:

Panel, ball and ring gag for 2 lockpicks

Chastity bra with a blacksmiths hammer (requires level 3)

Iron and padded chastity belt using 4 fire salts (requires level 12)

Sarah can trade keys:

Sells restraints and chastity keys for 2500 and 5000 gold after she knows at least 3 buisness ledgers. Prices drop down to 1250 and 2000 as more ledgers are found.

Buys restraints and chastity keys for 250 and 500 gold (you don't need them anymore do you?)

Quests:

Knowing the Numbers

- Find buisness ledgers for Sarah. The same ledgers as used in the TG radiant quest. Should not affect the original quest as original scripts remain unchanged.

Finding the slave traders

- Find information about the slave traders. Just a simple introduction quest so far

Jafar's missing shiv

- Currently there is no way to start this quest. But basically it is a radiant quest that sends the player to a bandit camp to recover Jafar's shiv that is required for any lockpicking

It can be started from other mods with "StorageUtil.SetIntValue(none, "addlJafarShivStart", 1)"

Getting access

- League agent in different towns may approach you if you are locked and provide you with a password to The League HQ

No additional requirements at the moment. There may be one day.

[ INTALLATION ]

Copy addlHq.esp and addlHq.bsa into the the data folder. Activate addlHq.esp.

[ KNOWN BUGS ]

Dialogue is a mess (wrong order, badly written etc.)

Player sometimes fall through and dies during sex with Jafar. This is not intended.

[ CONFLICTS ]

Skyrim Sewers 4 (reported by RogueMage)

Anything changing the Warrens in Markarth

[ REQUIREMENTS ]

* Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.39 by Ashal

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v139-updated-0128/ if the link is dead it should not be hard to find on www.loverslab.com

It may work with compatible versions

All requirements are required as well

* Devious Devices - Integration v2.7.4 by Min

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests-01282014/

It may work with later versions. It will not work with earlier versions.

All requirements are required as well

* ApachiiSkyHair by Apachii

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/

Use ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_5_Full

May work with compatible version

* Fuz Ro D'oh by shadeMe

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/

* ZaZ-Animation-Pack 5.40 by MasterCChris & XAZ

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2013-10-08/

URLs tested at 2014-03-08

[ OPTIONAL ]

This mod makes no sense without a mod to place restraints on you. My recommendations:

* Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life by Aelie

A way to get restrained

* Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop by Veladarius

Another way to get restainted

* SexLab Submit + Devious Devices + Follower Friendly

Another way of getting restraints. Also have a random risk of starting the Jafar's Shiv quest

[ PERMISSIONS ]

It is derived from Nepos house by Bethesda and is restricted by it and only it.

You are allowed to distribute the mod by any means

You are allowed to modify the files

You are allowed to distribute modified copies.

The permissions does NOT take any required mod into account. You must follow them too or remove the dependency.

[ CREDITS ]

zacko

And ideas from:

jaronimas221

jbezorg

[ CHANGELOG ]

0.5.0 - 2014-04-08

- Jafar can remove blindfold (no restirction)

- Jafar can remove cuffs

- Jafar can remove the open belt

- Jafar can remove strap ring/ball gags

- Should remove the objective once the HQ has been accessed

0.4.0 - 2014-03-08

- Fixed a big with Jafar's shiv

- Added shop to riften. Although at least one of its residents may soon stop breating.

- Now includes an example "BelthorHatesMe" that can be used to trigger the Jafar's shiv quest by talking to Belthor. It is mainly for testing.

- ZaZ-Animation-Pack is now a direct requirement (previosly it was indirectly required)

0.3.0 - 2014-03-01

- Agents added to Windhelm and Solitude.

- Weapons added to all the NPCs

- Getting access quest

- Jafar shiv quest

- Karin Note quest

- Sarah now has more relevant items for a slave on the run

0.2.0 - 2014-02-22

- Added a map to HQ

- Added talking door - The password is "Mmmph" in case you need it.

- Added seq file to bsa - hopefully makes the members want to take your armbinder off unconditionally

- Added quest "Knowing the numbers" where the player will hunt norminal ledgers for Sarah. After 3 ledgers she can sell keys and further ledgers reduce the prices further.

- Added marker for Jafar-sex - Hopefully fixes the fall-through the world bug

- Chaned uniform from DB to TG as suggested by jaronimas221

- Following Wolf470 suggesting. It is currently just refered to as The League in game

- A simple autogenerated navmesh so that the map shown the correct map-marker for the quest.

0.1.0 - 2014-02-09

- Initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/10/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Devious Devices - Integration, ApachiiSkyHair, Fuz Ro D'oh
  • Special Edition Compatible

I suggest something involving Saint Alessia.

Alessia, also known as the "Slave-Queen," and later canonized as "Saint Alessia", was a human female during the First Era. Responsible for ending human enslavement by the Ayleids, she founded the Cyrodilic Empire and initiated worship of the Eight Divines. Upon her death, she became the first human saint.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Alessia

On the darker side, it could also be a front and a resurgence of the Alessian Order given the current political climate between Skyrim, The Empire and the Aldmeri Dominion

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Alessian_Order

I have to agree.  Looking forwards to more development on this.  Perhaps 'The Alessian League'  or going underground simply 'The League'  once you get accepted -after four or more quests- they tell you that their name is 'The Alessian League' and they're working to stop the Aldmeri. They wish to fight the Thalmor since the Blades (who are now actually dragonslayers) disappeared 30 years ago.

Thanks for the comments.

I do like the idea with Saint Alessia. Not that most of the members in HQ are very religious: Jafar the lockpicker is in it for the sex, Sarah the fence is in it for the money, a blacksmith disappointed in not being allowed to create devices of more exotic materials. But a leader that worked with the limited resources at her disposal could perhaps be interesting.

Since this is my first mod I'll prioritize finishing the headquarters. It is rather empty and dark at the moment. Also have some warnings.

My second priority will then be the mechanics of the mod.

Quests will properly be the last thing. But I do see a big potential. Starting from retrieving Jafar's special pick, spreading the word and on to infiltration missions. But I do have quite a long way for the last one.

• 3 weeks later...

zacko,

Does Jafar require sex in trade for his services (or as an option if fees cannot be paid)? 

Currently he requires some items and some motivation (sex). It is not a trade as such, the thought of sex just improves his skill. Originally I thought of him as a contrast to Sarah who are only motivated by money. You can choose to pay Sarah for a key or motivate Jafar with sex. Other options might be added later that can cause Jafar become motivated in another way.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to try that as am stuck with a character with gag and armbinder and Lockpick at 5%. As it crashed on startup I checked with TESV-Edit and there is a dependency on apachii-hair. Could you please remove this? A lot of people here will probably use SG's Hair mod and don't need another big bunch of hairs.

[00:17] Background Loader: [addlHq.esp] Start processing
[00:17] Background Loader: [addlHq.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [addlHq.esp] Adding master "Update.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [addlHq.esp] Adding master "ZaZAnimationPack.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [addlHq.esp] Adding master "SexLab.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [addlHq.esp] Adding master "Devious Devices - Assets.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [addlHq.esp] Adding master "SexLabAroused.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [addlHq.esp] Adding master "Devious Devices - Integration.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [addlHq.esp] Adding master "ApachiiHair.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [ApachiiHair.esm] Loading file
[00:17] Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2.

btw: Is there a way to get rid of the gag or armbinder with lockpick at 5% at character level 4? Seperately this is not a problem. With gags+ you can handle the gagsituation with paper and coal but you need your hands. You can get rid of the armbinder by finding someone and ask. But both together? Feels like a deadlock to me...

edit: I just got furstrated and installed apachii. I then discovered that it is not compatible with 'Skyrim Sewers 4' http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14351/?. Just for the incompatibility list. It would be great to move the door to the place in the warrens which is collapsed.

The face and bodytextures have a color mismatch.

I think I messed up my game with another devious-mod. All foresworn are always friendly after they raped my character. So I will start a new character again and then I will try the quest as well to give some feedback.

if you are still looking for a better name (an maybe you should change the name of the thread, so that the Devices-fans find it) what about

"Devoted Devious Devices Destroyers"?

• 1 month later...

This mod is a perfect compliment to the Devious Devices mods.

It will be interesting to see if a secret underground war starts between the League and groups like the Captured Dreams shop or Urag.  Have you collaborated with Veladarius or Min to add tie ins to their mods?

• 4 weeks later...

Great idea for those who are prone to being captured! :angel:   Is there a alternative to doing ledger quests involving the thieve's guild radiant ones?  I'm asking because I'm not really into either the Thieves Guild or The Dark Brotherhood questlines. :-/

• 2 weeks later...

You should update this mod now that devious devices has added more kinds of chastity belts. Just letting you know. I already know of 'rusted', which I am currently thoroughly trapped in, thanks to Deviously Helpless. F-ing draugr.

• 2 weeks later...

i find door is warren, but... what is the password? i cna,t find out.

You will know the password, once a ADD Agent finds and talks to you while you're wearing Devious Devices items on.  The agent that gave me the password was in Rorikstead when I went there to get grain.

There is another Agent in Windhelm near Calixto's Curiousity Shop; aside from those two, I haven't come across any others that I can recall.