[Outdated] LoversLoveJuice&Mucus 1.0

Ok I Just changed a tiny bit Juice and Mucus, renamed they, rebalanced a bit (althou those still are very strong potions especialy on lowerlevels), and the chance to get they, it isnt perfect as the logic the creator used its pretty confusing as well i dont know what some lovers functions do yet

if you find the chances are too high the scripts you need change values are:

xLoversKzsAddPotionH <- juices

xLoversKzsAddPotionS <- sperns/spoiled juices

xLoversKzsAddPotionX <- alchemicals

All juices have Cure Disease, Cure Paralysis and Cure Poison, dont removed they becouse its just easy to drink this then look into inventory for the same effect ones

Juice (Weak) - Restore Health: 10 for 3s Restore Magicka: 15 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 10 for 3s Chance: Around 40-50%

Juice (Weak Magicka) - Restore Health: 10 for 3s Restore Magicka: 20 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 20 for 3s Chance: Around 30-40%

Juice - Restore Health: 20 for 3s Restore Magicka: 25 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 40 for 3s Chance: Around 25-30%

Juice (Magicka) - Restore Health: 15 for 3s Restore Magicka: 40 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 40 for 3s Chance: Around 20-25%

Juice (Strong) - Restore Health: 40 for 3s Restore Magicka: 30 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 60 for 3s Chance: Around 13-20%

Juice (Strong Magicka) - Restore Health: 25 for 3s Restore Magicka: 60 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 60 for 3s Chance: Around 7-13%

These are those gamebreaking potions from before, they are pretty strong, player have around 1 to 2% to receive, but from what i can guess in the codes and also in some test runs, npc having sex whit other npcs almost got one every time becouse its considered as 'companions' or maybe same faction... i know it call a loverscmdcompanion or something like that, not sure what exactly receive but i know its a multipler for the chance to get

Juice Alchemical - Restore Health: 35 for 5s Restore Magicka: 35 for 5s Restore Fatigue: 60 for 5s Chance: Around 2%

Juice Alchemical Magicka - Restore Health: 30 for 5s Restore Magicka: 60 for 5s Restore Fatigue: 60 for 5s Chance: Around 1%

Those are the Sperns, renamed this way for easy on read and to not mix whit others (like sexdarkness and tamago)

Spoiled Juice (Weakiest)- Damage Health: 10 , last 90s on weapon Chance: 15-25%

Spoiled Juice (Weak) - Damage Health: 20 , last 90s on weapon Chance: 10-15%

Spoiled Juice - Damage Health: 35 , last 90s on weapon Chance: 5-10%

Spoiled Juice (Strong) - Damage Health: 50 , last 90s on weapon Chance: 5%

The Mucus are all whitin a leveledlist, each have a flat 70% chance... so 2x 70% for each mucus, and i know that sometimes a npc/pc can get as much as 5 for each in a single go (its how those scripts update the quest, and i dont have looked deeply into they)

This ones is mostly to help alchemists, so if you are a die hard alchemist hardcore rper, dont use, now if you want to spend less time gathering plants just for the sole purpose to raise alchemy, then you could find this helpefull (whit activeinventoryspell or a couple companions that you could get the mucus on their inventory make you focus less on tedious gathering and focus on other stuff.. and well sure the time you would spend to get the mucus could be the same time spend to gather... your call which one you find more fun)

All in all, those still can unbalance, less than the original, but could, but if you are playing whit lovers then you know theres alot of stuff that gives buffs, itens, and so on... and i do this mostly for people that explore/adventure a bit more than staying in villages/citys, like the casual 2-5 screws in a visit of 40mim into a town for resuply or get new quests, but if you want to play a whore(both M/F), setting joburg to frenzy, adultplay, bribeguards, yeah you can be rich on lvl 1 in couple hours... lol

Download v1:

LoversMucusJuice.7z

• 1 year later...

Ok I Just changed a tiny bit Juice and Mucus' date=' renamed they, rebalanced a bit (althou those still are very strong potions especialy on lowerlevels), and the chance to get they, it isnt perfect as the logic the creator used its pretty confusing as well i dont know what some lovers functions do yet

if you find the chances are too high the scripts you need change values are:

xLoversKzsAddPotionH <- juices

xLoversKzsAddPotionS <- sperns/spoiled juices

xLoversKzsAddPotionX <- alchemicals

All juices have Cure Disease, Cure Paralysis and Cure Poison, dont removed they becouse its just easy to drink this then look into inventory for the same effect ones

Juice (Weak) - Restore Health: 10 for 3s Restore Magicka: 15 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 10 for 3s Chance: Around 40-50%

Juice (Weak Magicka) - Restore Health: 10 for 3s Restore Magicka: 20 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 20 for 3s Chance: Around 30-40%

Juice - Restore Health: 20 for 3s Restore Magicka: 25 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 40 for 3s Chance: Around 25-30%

Juice (Magicka) - Restore Health: 15 for 3s Restore Magicka: 40 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 40 for 3s Chance: Around 20-25%

Juice (Strong) - Restore Health: 40 for 3s Restore Magicka: 30 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 60 for 3s Chance: Around 13-20%

Juice (Strong Magicka) - Restore Health: 25 for 3s Restore Magicka: 60 for 3s Restore Fatigue: 60 for 3s Chance: Around 7-13%

These are those gamebreaking potions from before, they are pretty strong, player have around 1 to 2% to receive, but from what i can guess in the codes and also in some test runs, npc having sex whit other npcs almost got one every time becouse its considered as 'companions' or maybe same faction... i know it call a loverscmdcompanion or something like that, not sure what exactly receive but i know its a multipler for the chance to get

Juice Alchemical - Restore Health: 35 for 5s Restore Magicka: 35 for 5s Restore Fatigue: 60 for 5s Chance: Around 2%

Juice Alchemical Magicka - Restore Health: 30 for 5s Restore Magicka: 60 for 5s Restore Fatigue: 60 for 5s Chance: Around 1%

Those are the Sperns, renamed this way for easy on read and to not mix whit others (like sexdarkness and tamago)

Spoiled Juice (Weakiest)- Damage Health: 10 , last 90s on weapon Chance: 15-25%

Spoiled Juice (Weak) - Damage Health: 20 , last 90s on weapon Chance: 10-15%

Spoiled Juice - Damage Health: 35 , last 90s on weapon Chance: 5-10%

Spoiled Juice (Strong) - Damage Health: 50 , last 90s on weapon Chance: 5%

The Mucus are all whitin a leveledlist, each have a flat 70% chance... so 2x 70% for each mucus, and i know that sometimes a npc/pc can get as much as 5 for each in a single go (its how those scripts update the quest, and i dont have looked deeply into they)

This ones is mostly to help alchemists, so if you are a die hard alchemist hardcore rper, dont use, now if you want to spend less time gathering plants just for the sole purpose to raise alchemy, then you could find this helpefull (whit activeinventoryspell or a couple companions that you could get the mucus on their inventory make you focus less on tedious gathering and focus on other stuff.. and well sure the time you would spend to get the mucus could be the same time spend to gather... your call which one you find more fun)

All in all, those still can unbalance, less than the original, but could, but if you are playing whit lovers then you know theres alot of stuff that gives buffs, itens, and so on... and i do this mostly for people that explore/adventure a bit more than staying in villages/citys, like the casual 2-5 screws in a visit of 40mim into a town for resuply or get new quests, but if you want to play a whore(both M/F), setting joburg to frenzy, adultplay, bribeguards, yeah you can be rich on lvl 1 in couple hours... lol

Download v1:

[/quote']

Anyone have any suggestions on where in the load order to put these? Oblivion refuses to load for me if I have either of these activated.

I'm not useing a bashed patch and my current load order is

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

BathingMod_Base.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

Oblivion Vwalk.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS.esp

Player Hunters Fame and Infamy - Hard.esp

Crowded Cities 15.esp

Crowded Cities 15 Vwalk.esp

Crowded Roads Advanced.esp

Crowded Roads Advanced Vwalk.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery Vwalk.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

StockClothingArmorHGECnormalD.esp

CallSteed3.0a.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen Vwalk.esp

Harvest[Containers].esp

Harvest[Containers] - Havok Crates Add-on.esp

AdrenalineOblivion-SupportElements.esp

AdrenalineOblivion-SpawnElement.esp

Tavern-Goers 2.esp

Tavern-Goers 2 Vwalk.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag Vwalk.esp

Knights.esp

Knights Vwalk.esp

Trolls Under Bridges.esp

Betterleveledlists.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburgNoDelay.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Stripper.esp

BathingMod_Soap.esp

BathingMod_Bathroom_Upgrades.esp

BathingMod_Placeable_Bathtubs.esp

Natural Hunger v2_1 by QF.esp

RealSleepExtended.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

SetEssentialActors.esp

Unequip Broken Armor.esp

HumantouchNPC.esp

CTAddPose_Le01.esp

CTAddPose_OTpair2.esp

CTAddPose_glock3.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

Goma Pose 9.esp

Goma Pose 10.esp

Goma Pose 1.esp

Goma Pose 11.esp

Goma Pose 5.esp

Goma Pose 12.esp

Goma Pose 2.esp

Goma Pose 6.esp

Goma Pose 7.esp

Goma Pose 4.esp

Goma Pose 3.esp

Goma Pose 8.esp

Goma Pose 15.esp

Goma Pose 13.esp

Goma Pose 16.esp

Goma Pose 14.esp

PoseBooks.esp

zzEstrus.esp

zzContainerTrap English.esp

TentaclePlant.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

customminimystic.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Thanks!

I have the exact same issue with this. It seems the version of this mod is very heavily dependent on other mods being active in order to work. Modular Beautiful People is the only requirement I know of for sure which I see by your load order your already running. I personally gave up trying to get this to work, but I did see a thread that lists a new version of this mod that is out. I have not tried it, but I hope you will have better luck there. Check here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2725&highlight=LoversLoveJuice

I have the exact same issue with this. It seems the version of this mod is very heavily dependent on other mods being active in order to work. Modular Beautiful People is the only requirement I know of for sure which I see by your load order your already running. I personally gave up trying to get this to work' date=' but I did see a thread that lists a new version of this mod that is out. I have not tried it, but I hope you will have better luck there. Check here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2725&highlight=LoversLoveJuice

[/quote']

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately the links in that thread are from shy (RIP). I'll keep looking though.

• 1 year later...