Suggestion #1: A PG rating mode where sex acts are censored behind a black screen like in some movies with the option to be muted.  Perhaps a quick button to turn this feature on or off.  I don't always need to see the acts themselves.

Suggestion #2: might have been done, and I didn't see it.   Summon-able Lovers, in two flavors Illusionary human\elf\orc, Conjuration Dadric or Conjurating toys.  Twist on the Dadric Lovers is that they can use some of the resources from the Zaz animation pack should the summoner be so inclined. 

Here's a simple one (I think).

You know that braying and growling noise that bears make when you get too close...  whenever I hear that, I go looking for the source so I know whether to back away or what direction the charge will be coming from. I thought it'd be funny if occasionally when you hear that noise and go looking for the source, you peek over the nearby bushes only find bears, not defending their territory, but fucking like crazy in the woods.

@ 1:48

Hi!

I want simple mod of sexlab framework, without any rpg elements, with simple spell or new dialog lines, example classic "suck my cock" "Sex in missionary pose" etc. I searched this in this forum, but could not find anything like it.

Thanks...

My idea is for a mod entitled HOW DARNG ARE YOU?

The basic idea is that sex would be initiated by dialogue (by player or NPC) in places where there is a danger of discovery and that danger adds to the excitement of the act.

Places would include: 1) secluded alley ways in cities; 2) towers and city walls; 3) private homes and especially bedrooms in which the player and companion are trespassing. There would be TWO basic ways sex could happen:

1) a generic dialogue along the lines of: "This place is nice and private. Let's do it here." "you have got to be kidding. There are guards around!" "How daring are you?"

2) NPC specific dialogue for a few particular NPCs. One key place would be Jarl Elisif's bedroom. Player and follower would have dialogue while trespassing:

Jordis (or other follower): Look at those silk sheets! Can you imagine making love in a bed like that? How different from the flea-bitten inns you bang me in!

Player: How daring are you? Let's do it in her bed right now.

Jordis: Are you serious? The Jarl could be here any minute!

A random chance would then determine whether sex happens. If it does,another random chance would determine whether Elisif enters the room. If she does, yet another random chance would lead to EITHER:

1) Elisif calls the guards with the usual consequences (including possibility of sex for bounty, OR

2) This dialogue:

Elisif: Well, Dragonborn, you have both good taste and bad. You have chosen the right bed but the wrong partner. Your Housecarl ruts like a Riften fishwife. A hero of your discerning taste should be pleasured by a true expert, a great lady of exquisite accomplishments and consummate skill, not this big-boned scrubber.

Player: A high queen perhaps?

Elisif: Perhaps, if you aim so high. How daring are you?

Random chance would then lead to EITHER 1) threesome; 2) fist fight between Elisif and companion with player to choose either winner or loser;3) sex with Elisif while follower looks on

Other NPCs (Irgun, Aela, Mjoll) could also have specific dialogues appropriate to their rank and character. But the common theme is the spice that comes from fear of discovery, with possible rewards (and rewarding punishments) that follow discovery.

I would like the option to choose between oral, anal, and vaginal sex from the dialogue menu for prostitution. I would love a mod that tracks the wear and tear on your sex organs much like Corruption of Champions does. I really want to play as a virgin prostitute with a loose asshole

This mod for prositution that lets you pick oral,anal, etc. already exist Link  SexLab keeps track of you stats like anal ,vaginal and oral for now (under diary in the MCM for SexLab) but I would like to actually include something with that in the mod at some point.

there should be a mod that hooks up with Bestiality Animations Pack and BestialityRape mods that once you have vaginal sex with a creature you have a chance to get pregnant from that creature. after a time you will give birth to a small version of that creature and you can send them away and they will grow into normal animals or you can tame them and make them pets/followers.

another mod i would like to see is a mod similar to EstrusForSkyrim that allows you to rape npcs with Tentacles but then tentacles would come out of you body and you could control them and maybe even rape up to 3 people at once. an add on to that mod could be creatures that roam caves that do the same to you.

send me your feedback and hopefully some one will make these mods

hi guys have an great idea...its give a very nice dance mod....and i like this mod really because he have alot of dances but there is one problem the modder...seems to be lazzy or inactive.. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14521 this mod require a very old fnis spell with the new appears the error that you cant spell on your self the dance animation (your npc lay only down on the ground)... is it mabey possible that anyone make an update or take from there the dances and create new mod..i think easiest way is just a simple/difflicut (cant decide what to writte..never updated a mod for a a fnis version ^^)  update but i dont know...how the law is or the legal position...

best regards

I have a idea and might even give it a try myself if I can figure out how to even begin on making mods. :)

My idea is actually just a Fallout New Vegas mod remade to use with Skyrim. The mod in question is called Wear and Tear and for those interested you can find it here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17436-sexout-wear-and-tear/

I am going to go research to see if I can find some good starter guides to learn how to mod. I figure if I am going to keep suggesting mod idea's I should at least try and see if I can figure out how to do it myself.

A very simple mod suggestion regarding random mugging events from thieves or bandits as well as handling your own bounties with guards: depending on the gold needed it locks your character in an aggresive animation (rape).

For example if your bounty is 1000 you'd have to endure quite a lot of sex, if it's a meager bounty a quick bj might solve it. Same can be used for bandits and whatnot you encounter in the open lands.

little idea

sorry for my bad English.
have an idea about a similar fashion slavery concerning only human character. For example, all the main quests are completed, the player to go to sleep, but wakes up after 50 years - goes out and grabs his guard consisting of orcs or other species. What's going on?
- The thing is that in 50 years of sleep, humanity was enslaved again, but now people are using like cattle for breeding, meat, milk and other things.
- Once a character took everything (clothes, weapons, and other things) it leads to the vet (any mage) for inspection and removal of language and the ritual magic of hypnosis to eliminate the foundations of human and moral character of human (and also deletes all spells).
After all procedures, human cattle sending an Trade Shop, weekly auction held where farmers can exchange or buy cattle. After the character is bought, it is host bring her/him to the farm, everything will depend on what bought cattle. for a celebratory dinner for sex pleasures or for breeding dairy cattle, or other

little idea

have an idea about a similar fashion slavery concerning only human character. For example, all the main quests are completed, the player to go to sleep, but wakes up after 50 years - goes out and grabs his guard consisting of orcs or other species. What's going on?

- The thing is that in 50 years of sleep, humanity was enslaved again, but now people are using like cattle for breeding, meat, milk and other things.

- Once a character took everything (clothes, weapons, and other things) it leads to the vet (any mage) for inspection and removal of language and the ritual magic of hypnosis to eliminate the foundations of human and moral character of human (and also deletes all spells).

After all procedures, human cattle sending an Trade Shop, weekly auction held where farmers can exchange or buy cattle. After the character is bought, it is host bring her/him to the farm, everything will depend on what bought cattle. for a celebratory dinner for sex pleasures or for breeding dairy cattle, or other

Mod name..... Sexlab: Rape Van Winkle. :)

little idea

Not bad but maybe "Planet of the Orcs" is fitting as well? I can just see the main protagonist riding along the northern shores, then sees the partly sunken remnants of the Solitude Windmill. The hero falls to the ground and screams "YOU MANIACS!!!!", and then gets raped by nearby horkers...

On a more serious note though: Enslaved by Orcs, in one of the Orc Camps or even a new one created for this purpose would have lots of potential, and might even be managable to do (in contrast to the rather ambitious *cough* plan/dream cited above. Though I think I read an idea like that some pages here ago...

little idea

Not bad but maybe "Planet of the Orcs" is fitting as well? I can just see the main protagonist riding along the northern shores, then sees the partly sunken remnants of the Solitude Windmill. The hero falls to the ground and screams "YOU MANIACS!!!!", and then gets raped by nearby horkers...

On a more serious note though: Enslaved by Orcs, in one of the Orc Camps or even a new one created for this purpose would have lots of potential, and might even be managable to do (in contrast to the rather ambitious *cough* plan/dream cited above. Though I think I read an idea like that some pages here ago...

If it gets done, it will probably be by Ichabod.

Hey guys, I would like to copy & paste an idea that I added to a WIP thread. The mod I am talking about intended to let NPCs flirt with the character or let them pick him/her up ("Flirting pick up / relationship mod with SexLab"). The idea behind it was to add a certain automatism which caused random NPCs to start a dialogue, flirting with the Dragonborn and trying to date the character or just to engage in sexual intercourse. What I found really interesting was the fact that it wasn't the PC who started to pick up someone but NPCs that would try and do so with the Dragonborn!

NPCs living in a house or anything similar would invite the Dragonborn over, even married people would occasionally do this and cheat on their partner. This is where my idea came into play:

A little question (or maybe even a suggestion if you did not plan it?): Will this mod also feature fanatic admirers which devoted their lives to dating the PC? There could be several interesting scenarios including them:

1) You accept the little flirt with the admirer who will then invite you to his/her home. After your little session of togetherness you could then thank your admirer for the fun you had and say goodbye. However, your admirer does not plan to let you go this quickly and he or she keeps the door locked. You could choose whether you would give in to their wishes (like staying with the person, sucking off his dick several times) before they would let you go (maybe you'd need to promise first that you return to the admirer on a regular basis to "be with him/her") and unlock the door - or you could simply murder the admirer and take the key.

2) You decline the admirer whose heart is broken then... he/she would leave after such an disappointment. After X hours/days ingame-time have passed it could trigger an event when you are sleeping at home, you suddenly wake up with the admirer having invaded your house, tied you up and showing their insanity by telling you that you should not have disregarded his/her wish. Now the admirer will abuse the PC, telling you that this has always been their dream (distinctive reactions depending on how far the PC is in their Dragonborn quest). The only way to get out of this would be giving in to the demands until your abuser is satisfied.

3) Admirers which gang up (especially if PC is the well-known and honourable Dragonborn) to get their way with you. They could also lure you into a trap, like telling you to meet them somewhere outside of town (think the Saadia quest), at a house/farm or a dark and wicked area like a harbour where the rest of them would wait. This would trigger a dialogue option with several outcomes (maybe even talking your way out of it if your speech-skill is good enough).

4) Maybe you get drugged by the admirer (either by drinking a poisoned beverage at the inn or like a poisoned blade in a fight) and wake up in another place like a cave or anything. The rest would be similar to scenario 2).

So this was my suggestion for this mod. Unfortunately it has been abandoned I think, that is why I wanted to post it here so it does not get entirely forgotten. :(

Or is there anything similar in progress / planned? If so, please let me know.

I'm curious if the belly part of the mesh node thingy.. :0 increases for the pregnancy part of Estrus Chaurus is successful. Would this spur on progression, in an actual pregnancy mod do you think? there is other resources now is there not?

there's also the procreation mod and the hentai pregnancy mod if you're interested in the whole pregnancy concept

Not sure if this concept has been made yet but I like the idea of a more graphic way of becoming a vampire lord. For example when you enter the soul cairn serana asks if you wish to become a vampire lord. Now I do believe she uses the term itimate when describing the act but all she does is bite you. So Im not much of a modder but would it be possible for a sex scene where t the end you are turned into a vampire or some kind of surreal scene with nudity as you become a vampire lord. So yeh just a mod that makes getting bitten more intimate and surreal then just getting bit.

I think someone should make a mod where NPC's will react to and/or take advantage of a player being too horny. Perhaps if a player is at 100 arousal, or 99, or just really high (from Sexlab Aroused) there's a chance an npc will... take advantage of a person who by then would probably look -very- aroused/uncomfortable. Offer to have sex and relieve the 'stress' for you, and if you're -too- high, you don't have the option to say no -- you're too horny to care who it is at that point!

Just a fun little suggestion.

I think someone should make a mod where NPC's will react to and/or take advantage of a player being too horny. Perhaps if a player is at 100 arousal, or 99, or just really high (from Sexlab Aroused) there's a chance an npc will... take advantage of a person who by then would probably look -very- aroused/uncomfortable. Offer to have sex and relieve the 'stress' for you, and if you're -too- high, you don't have the option to say no -- you're too horny to care who it is at that point!

Just a fun little suggestion.

There was a member a week or so ago that was wanting to work on something like this asking some questions in the tech support area. I think it is a great idea and I think it would work well if somehow intergrated into the Random Sex mod and instead of random sex running on timers it would run on the NPC's arousal rate.