32 minutes ago, f.javier1975 said:

hola   tengo problemas , con el archivo rar wicked_lp_spa , para descargarlo en wimdows 10. Me dice  que el archivo esta dañado

I assume that comes from the mod Wicked Whims (it sounds like it anyway). If so, you should go to that support thread. To get there, go back to where you downloaded the mod and, instead of hitting the green download button hit the gray support button. Then, place your question there in the same manner that you did it here.

Google translation into Spanish:

Spoiler

Supongo que proviene del mod Wicked Whims (de todos modos suena así). Si es así, debe ir a ese hilo de soporte. Para llegar allí, regrese a donde descargó el mod y, en lugar de presionar el botón verde de descarga, presione el botón gris de soporte. Luego, coloque su pregunta allí de la misma manera que lo hizo aquí.

Hello there!

Just joined the forum, as well as NSFW gaming community as a whole. Used to play a lot of these games as a teen, but I sadly sort of fell out of it with time...

Now I'm coming back as a developer, just started working on my on game over the weekends in hopes of sometime soon being able to quit my job.

I am certanly not a modder, but I do hope I'll be able to try some of you guy's (and gals'?) work when I get a chance (meaning, time).

Came here mostly to ask some questions before I dive deeper into development, and to later share my work, hope you'll have fun with it!

See ya around!

On 5/14/2020 at 11:34 PM, Futurama Fan said:

Hello there!

Just joined the forum, as well as NSFW gaming community as a whole. Used to play a lot of these games as a teen, but I sadly sort of fell out of it with time...

Now I'm coming back as a developer, just started working on my on game over the weekends in hopes of sometime soon being able to quit my job.

I am certanly not a modder, but I do hope I'll be able to try some of you guy's (and gals'?) work when I get a chance (meaning, time).

Came here mostly to ask some questions before I dive deeper into development, and to later share my work, hope you'll have fun with it!

See ya around!

Look forward to seeing your mods posted here!  BTW, Unreal has been offering free classes, though I think they limited it to college students.   I took a week long UNITY class, but as with any programing, you need to just dive in.    What games are you going to mod?

43 minutes ago, Draxial said:

Hmmm, you can't edit posts?

you should be able to, it should be next to the quote button.

43 minutes ago, Draxial said:

Also, Thought it was 2 posts to change the avatar?

not sure, but file uploads unlock at 10 posts.

Hi guys! I'm new here and played the Elder Scrolls games when I was a teenager and started Skyrim SE again because I cannot do rowing now and we have to stay at home. My background is in engineering but IT is an hobby. I'm just downloading MxM content for now but open to learn and help others when I'm not a newbie anymore. Hopefully I can learn how to make MxM mods by myself,  let me know where to start.. Thanks!

On 5/26/2020 at 11:57 PM, kaykayforbs said:

Hello

10 minutes ago, neon2437 said:

Hi guys! I'm new here and played the Elder Scrolls games when I was a teenager and started Skyrim SE again because I cannot do rowing now and we have to stay at home. My background is in engineering but IT is an hobby. I'm just downloading MxM content for now but open to learn and help others when I'm not a newbie anymore. Hopefully I can learn how to make MxM mods by myself,  let me know where to start.. Thanks!

Welcome to LL y'all. I hope you enjoy the mods, technical assistance and interesting discussions to be found on these threads.

3 hours ago, Alexa Knight said:

Hello! I'm Alexa. I'm a lesbian. I smoke weed. I like video games.

Sorry my profile's barebones, I dunno how to edit it yet. I'm probably dumb.

Welcome to LL.

You might want to look here:

to find information about the site. Profiling is in the fifth blog post.

On 6/3/2020 at 1:27 AM, chaneldiamonds said:

Anyone want new 1am-6am friends ?

Hmm, so friends have time limits now?  Is this some sort of new recommendation from the WHO to stop the spread of COVID?  In any event, welcome to LL and be sure to check out all the friendly (looking) people in the Show Yourself thread, the Show your  Fallout 4 (or Skyrim) counterpart and all the wonderful discussions about how to make the perfect waifus.....errr  friends.  

For those who missed it, famous YouTuber MxR has finally admitted to being a member of LL.  His videos are great and downright hilarious and you should absolutely subscribe to his channel.

So with that let's all give a shout out and a bump for MxR and let's hope he delves into the dark depths of depravity with us here on LL even more in the future.

Oh... and welcome to club!

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

absolutely subscribe to his channel

FUCKING NO!

he can't install anything right, gives incorrect information, does lame pee fart style humor, and is/was sponsored by a company that's actively promoting credit card fraud.

Hello! :) Just found out this morning I got banned from Nexus mods.  I think I see why a lot of people are coming here instead of Nexus.  If you want to see my work, this "was" my old Nexus page.  Now I got to copy & save all of my new stuff so I can share it on here.  This is my old page with all of my stuff still downloaded on it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/users/81657833

So I got banned because I posted a couple of photos I should have never posted on the Nexus website.  One of the images I posted involved an Anita Sarkeesian meme with my own female character from Skyrim SE.  The second image was just simply exposing the Nexus admins who flagged my image for removal with again my female character from Skyrim SE with a black bar reading "CENSORED" on it.  That image also got removed.  I would love to share these images with everyone, but I'm not sure if it's safe for me to share them on here because I don't want to get into anymore trouble.  Don't get me wrong.  I LOVE the mods on Nexus!  LOVE them to death!  But their moderators/management I see are too strict.  I don't like that.  So that's why I'm here.  Other than this I want to share my other work with everyone on here and see how it goes.  

Before I came here I did a search and seen this guy made a post also involving getting banned from the Nexus community.  I didn't see anything wrong with his images.  I thought they we're hillarious! ???