31 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Thank you very much. Here on LL you can "like" mods. Go to the page where you download the mod. Scroll down until you get to the bottom of the description of the mod. In the bottom right hand corner there is a green thumbs-up button. Click on it. You've just "liked the mod." This will let the mod's author know you appreciate the work AND it will allow others who come after you to have an idea of how well-liked a particular mod is.

but that also applies to good contributions. :classic_wink:

giphy.gif

Hey dudes, first time commenting here in loverslab, though I joined around 2012 but haven't really touch it since till now. Meet to nice you, now then I got a question. Been a long time since I've beaten Skyrim the original version and miss playing that game since. There was SE but I already have the original game, is there a difference between this and SE?

The first question I ask is this. How hard is modding? I say this, cause I'm thinking about starting fresh, but this time lewding the whole game. Thicc women, skimpy outfits and beautiful landscape, also sexy idle animations and such. I've seen people once doing sex but I'm kinda not interested in those. I know weird but maybe later. XD 

Sooo, I was wondering how long will it take to mod all of those. I'm betting it's going to be a maze, but it is something I wanna to try.

Second question is, do people mostly use mods for SE or the original? Cause I only got the original and it's dawnguard dlc. That's it sadly. :(

Anyway those are the questions that someone will be willing to answer and give me some tips. A little more about myself now. I make zako stuff and hot chicks in a small side program called Studio Neo. Play games when I feel like it and make little images for people to enjoy viewing and for fun I do. So if your curious go ahead and check it out if you want. :) https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/14585230

That is all, good to meet you. Skyrim pop into my head and now I'm feeling that Skyrim returning fix. ...if that make sense. XD Laterz! 

4 hours ago, RadRanger47 said:

Hey dudes, first time commenting here in loverslab, though I joined around 2012 but haven't really touch it since till now. Meet to nice you, now then I got a question. Been a long time since I've beaten Skyrim the original version and miss playing that game since. There was SE but I already have the original game, is there a difference between this and SE?

The first question I ask is this. How hard is modding? I say this, cause I'm thinking about starting fresh, but this time lewding the whole game. Thicc women, skimpy outfits and beautiful landscape, also sexy idle animations and such. I've seen people once doing sex but I'm kinda not interested in those. I know weird but maybe later. XD 

Sooo, I was wondering how long will it take to mod all of those. I'm betting it's going to be a maze, but it is something I wanna to try.

Second question is, do people mostly use mods for SE or the original? Cause I only got the original and it's dawnguard dlc. That's it sadly. :(

Anyway those are the questions that someone will be willing to answer and give me some tips. A little more about myself now. I make zako stuff and hot chicks in a small side program called Studio Neo. Play games when I feel like it and make little images for people to enjoy viewing and for fun I do. So if your curious go ahead and check it out if you want. :) https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/14585230

That is all, good to meet you. Skyrim pop into my head and now I'm feeling that Skyrim returning fix. ...if that make sense. XD Laterz! 

Changing from LE to SE? Check this thread:

Modding isn't "hard" but it is tedious and can be time consuming. Depending on whether you intend to resume LE or start SE there are guides to help you get a stable Skyrim game. You NEED these in order to build a Skyrim that can take the mods you want to give it.

3 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

You may be new, but I already commented to you years ago when you were new then too.   So there!

yeah I actually been here for like 4 years and fixed the SOS undies bug, and have a few mods over 1000 downloads, hence "recognized developer"

I'm also not very easy to get along with hence the 'asshole' part

2 hours ago, CeciliaExpo said:

Hello everyone! My names Cece. I am new to mods, but I big fan of Sims and Bethesda (Elder Scrolls especially).

I discovered these mods recently so I have nobody to really talk about these kinds of things with. Always open to conversation and advice so I thought what better place then here.

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm new here too. I'm just getting started with navigating all the Skyrim mods this site has to offer. Would definitely be great to talk with some other friendly people here.

7 hours ago, CeciliaExpo said:

Hello everyone! My names Cece. I am new to mods, but I big fan of Sims and Bethesda (Elder Scrolls especially).

I discovered these mods recently so I have nobody to really talk about these kinds of things with. Always open to conversation and advice so I thought what better place then here.

4 hours ago, Grimincubus said:

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm new here too. I'm just getting started with navigating all the Skyrim mods this site has to offer. Would definitely be great to talk with some other friendly people here.

Welcome to LL. There's plenty here to discover and something to appeal to just about anyone. Grabs some mods. Read some threads. Lurk. PM someone. Generally, relax and enjoy yourself. ?

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi before I start looking round and checking out all the different mods. I'm a fan of sprite art and like having a go at drawing my own stuff though I'm pretty bad at it ? I like the 3d stuff to but I grew up in the 16bit days so I think that's why my favorite art style for games is 2d graphics.

There's not to much to say about myself really other than I'll probably going to end up making an arse of my self on here and looking silly but as long as I don't upset any other user I'm fine with that.

5 hours ago, Slowmore said:

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi before I start looking round and checking out all the different mods. I'm a fan of sprite art and like having a go at drawing my own stuff though I'm pretty bad at it ? I like the 3d stuff to but I grew up in the 16bit days so I think that's why my favorite art style for games is 2d graphics.

There's not to much to say about myself really other than I'll probably going to end up making an arse of my self on here and looking silly but as long as I don't upset any other user I'm fine with that.

Hello and welcome.    There are many forums and discussions that may be of interest to you so I hope you found plenty to keep you busy for now.  

Most of us end up making an ass of ourselves, but each time we do that, it makes us better at hiding that fact!  So arse away!    Most of all, we are a fairly open and permissive group, so being yourself won't make too many people upset.

Finally, don't be discouraged about the majority of posts in the FO4, FONV, FO3, Skyrim, Oblivion and Sims.  We have somewhat active forums catering to 2d games as well (CK2 coming to mind).    Welcome and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 4:47 PM, TGAAfterdark said:

Hi there, I'm TGA and I'm here for the mods to play some stuff on Plexstorm that Twitch won't be able to host!

On 9/26/2020 at 7:55 PM, BATESHAR90@GMAIL.COM said:

Hello everyone 

14 hours ago, Tbh._lay said:

Hi

Welcome to LoversLab! We're glad to have you!! Look around. Read some threads. Get some downloads. If you have questions, just ask. ?