Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

You meant struggle animation? I tested it myself and it worked for me. The load order shouldn't be the case.

I'm talking about animation when hp drops to 0 and character falls to the floor (after struggle), that fall is worked fine in the SLHH, but don't wanted to works in the Defeat. Ah, doesn't really matter, scripts with rape and release works fine... But can you say please which loadorder better for your mods? I load BaboInteractiveDia at first (first, among your mods i mean), next is SexLab Approach, next SLHH, next is Defeat. May be Defeat need to be a second? Or first?

Edited by Alis_999

Whenever my character is struggling and I press the A/D keys, the attacker starts undressing me but stops shortly after and then starts attacking me like nothing ever happened... I then tried surrendering and struggling again and the same thing happened. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Edited by Connector196

Sadly, this doesn't seem to be working well.  I was in a fight and almost got killed, went down, the "press A + D to struggle!" notification came up, but I didn't, then the rape was supposed to happen, but instead my character plays a standing up animation and then covers herself up, and the scene is over.  There was no animation or anything, just skipped right over it. 

I'm also having issues with Sexlab Pheromones and Dangerous Nights 2 not having animations or any interactions occurring, though those I'm only mentioning because I wonder if there's a conflict somewhere between one or more of these three mods.

Either way, I could use some help trying to figure this out so I can get the proper "situations" done to my character properly.

And yes, I did install the required mods as mentioned, though I was looking at the OSL Aroused framework, and was wondering if I should use that, or if the Sexlab Aroused Baka Edited is a hard requirement for this?

Thanks.

It seems to be incompatible with Precision (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72347)

The physical weapon capsules in that mod will cause alignment issues with the aggressor.

A workaround for this mod (which will also fix another bug related to weapons getting stuck after breaking free) would be to completely unequip the weapons from the player. Once the struggle is finished, then they re-equip, and if the assault was successful they then either get stripped or stolen.

That way, we can use both Precision and this mod without having to disable the weapon capsules.

Here's what the misalignment looks like with the Precision mod.

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.png

EDIT: Turns out you can disable the collision bumper in the Misc section of Precision's MCM. That fixes the misalignment. Still, I would like the stuck equip states after breaking free to be fixed.

Edited by fizzycipher11

Came back to this mod after a year or so and installed the latest version plus some DAR anim patch for it... back then I think someone here released a fix for the bug which didnt let you mark enemies or select a follower as the agressor unless you get at convo distance. Now im hearing the creature animations are not working and it seems to be happening to me. Just why does Baka focus so much on his other 3 or 4 mods instead of polishing this one?

Edited by Neriman
On 1/19/2023 at 6:11 AM, LabMonkeyOwO said:

This did not resolve my issue. My character still T-poses after a few seconds of starting the knockdown animation.

me too, This animation (Baka Motion Data Pack v1.21\meshes\actors\character\animations\BaboMotionData\BaboDefeatKnockOutStart.hkx) can only play half,then my character starts to T-Pose. After a few more seconds, CTDs

On 8/3/2021 at 3:58 AM, factoryclose said:

Reserved

Hey there really looking forward to trying out this mod but I cannot figure out how to get the mod to show up in my MCM. I've tried everything and the tab just isn't there and I've got all of the mods dependents and the animation packs too.

I really like this mod the struggle animations are pretty cool.

I  have never successfully been defeated by a guard and/ or surrendered to a guard with this or any other mod with one exception(cursed loot). Is it possible or is that part of defeat not working? Have a just configured defeat wrongly?

Would It be possible to make the struggle time a bit longer/adjustable as , I really cant mash the keys fast enough. Also . it's not nearly  enough time to truly appreciate such fine animations 

As a aside   bake factory's slal pack is pretty awesome for those who have not tried them

Edited by liniul

Hey loving the mod so far but I'm having a problem I cant figure out. I'm trying to get the female actors to use the futa and strap on animations on a male character but they keep on taking the sub possision instead of my male actor. I cant tell if I'm doing something wrong in the sexlab MCM or the Defeat MCM. Can you help me?

4 hours ago, spicybalzac said:

Every time I'm defeated I'm teleported to the sky above Bleakwind Basin which is where the sex scene happens. And then I fall and get attacked by giants lmao. The only other Sexlab mods I'm using are Pet Collar and Fuck Em Up.

try this fix.

1) Go into an empty house.
2) SexLab Animation Loader and Un-Registered all SexLab Animations.
3) Made a New Save Game slot.
4) SexLab, reset both Voice and Animation Registry.
5) Made a New Save Game slot.
6) Open SexLab again and Clean Reset on the "Rebuild & Clean" tab.
7) Again... Made a New Save Game slot.
Hopefully doing that fixed the teleporting to the Giants Camp near Whiterun.

So for some reason I can't get the defeat struggle and more than one faint to work. I've seen a post or two about this problem with no solutions I can find. I'm guessing when the wolf stands over my char is when the animation is supposed to play...

I have all the mods needed, ran FNIS and registered the animations in SAL, any ideas on what might be causing this issue?

Update: so I found these steps on horny creatures of Skyrim...

click on the "Disable All" button.
click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
click on "Reload JSON".
click on "Enable All".
click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

It makes the struggle animation work but if a reload a save made after taking those steps it no longer works.

Edited by CreepingChuck

I am new to modding, please help. Nothing comes up when I search for an answer online. 

When the defeat/ struggle/ any sex animation triggers, both actors pause then stand atop one another (inside each other) before the scene starts. Is that normal? I was hoping that the animations would have the npc/ aggressor pounce on you. 

Do i need to prioritize the Babo animations over others that I have? If so, Idk which ones to deactivate (ZaZ, Billy, etc)

6 hours ago, ahohohosensi said:

I am new to modding, please help. Nothing comes up when I search for an answer online. 

When the defeat/ struggle/ any sex animation triggers, both actors pause then stand atop one another (inside each other) before the scene starts. Is that normal? I was hoping that the animations would have the npc/ aggressor pounce on you. 

Do i need to prioritize the Babo animations over others that I have? If so, Idk which ones to deactivate (ZaZ, Billy, etc)

Sounds normal. That's how animations initiate. Otherwise, you either disabled struggle animations or are missing DAR

7 minutes ago, ahohohosensi said:

When I get knocked down, I can do the struggle QTE but isn't there supposed to be some kind of pouncing animation? 

Someone else correct me if I'm wrong, but that's because you either didn't install DAR or you chose to omit Defeat DAR anims during in fomod installer

On 8/3/2021 at 3:58 AM, factoryclose said:

Reserved

Hey got two problems and I'm trying to find a fix if there is one. problem one: When I travel between Skyrim and Solstime all of the non named NPCs I have bound seem to despawn or disappear and I'm hoping there's a fix for that. 2 I can't get females to use the male positions on my character in rape situation they always take the female position.

On 2/18/2023 at 6:28 AM, ahohohosensi said:

When I get knocked down, I can do the struggle QTE but isn't there supposed to be some kind of pouncing animation? 

Not all creatures have "Struggle" animations.

The animation for the "QTE" struggle are not included with Defeat-Baka, but are part of the requirement "Baka Motion Data Pack" that also has other requirements.  In SkyrimSE it requires DAR, AMR, and FNIS(always required).  Nemesis may break FNIS animation behaviors files, can only repair by reinstalling all animations. Do not use Nemesis.

Spoiler

Currently, only QTE animation for:

Bears

Canine

Chaurus

Chaurus Reaper

Chaurus Flyer

Gargoyle (internal alias Vampire Brute)

riekling

riekling on Boar

Netch

AshHopper (internal alias Scrib)

Draug

Dwarven Spider

DwarvenSteamCenturion

Falmer

Giant

Skeever

Troll

Werewolf

The pack has more animations for Humanoids NPC besides QTE struggle like drunk, hugging, molestation, and the like.

Those humanoid animations are used by Baka other mods.

Edited by safado