Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

2 hours ago, Es.Ell. said:

well. dunno how i did it or how to re-create, but today fought a stormcloak soldier. somehow soldier fell to the ground on knees with about 30-20% hp left. i think i pressed hotkey at that point (G) and the first screen came up (the 1 that always comes up for me with options to cancel, setup player as victim, aggressor, ect. when i cancelled out of THAT screen, it immediately took me to a follow-up screen where the options to talk, revive, kill, rape, tie-up, etc....were. At that point, i was seeing closer to what i had been looking for. I wish i knew what i did, or is there a "knockdown" button, so i could repeat it. anyways....jus thought i'd let u know wut happened

When you down an enemy G is the key you using to get options to Kill, Rape, Tie up, etc. There is a key to bring up the settings menu but I don't remember exactly how. I think you have to hold shift while pressing G.

On 11/30/2021 at 2:28 AM, clippedsofia said:

Works fine when going down solo, however when I have followers with me I have issues. Followers will slump down as usual but player character will T-pose mid fall down animation, then game will CTD roughly 50% of the time during stripping. Any ideas on how to remedy this?

EDIT: Issue seems to be with the knockout2 animation

I'm having this same issue and not sure how to resolve, getting CTD about half the time just after knock down.  Just enough to be a nuisance.

I have a question about a bug I'm getting with this mod. I have no idea what's causing it, but I'll just be walking around or at full health exiting combat after defeating all enemies or something and I'll randomly fall over from full health to knockdown. There's no enemies present and nothing hit me, but I for some reason keep getting knocked down by nothing.

25 minutes ago, RubyReaper23 said:

I have a question about a bug I'm getting with this mod. I have no idea what's causing it, but I'll just be walking around or at full health exiting combat after defeating all enemies or something and I'll randomly fall over from full health to knockdown. There's no enemies present and nothing hit me, but I for some reason keep getting knocked down by nothing.

I have something like that but with the followers. That's usually some bleeding effect but In my case is the effect of one of the Cards Deck's that comes with the mod "Legacy of Dragonborn" 

Of course in your case should be something else but most probably be one spell or magic effect applied to the player.

First try using the "Option/Controller key" of the "SexLab Defeat" to "Clan Up" the player defeat effects. 

Then if isn't enough. Use the console to check the active Effects and Spells on the player. The player usually have a lot of spells and effects so this will take a lot of time but is easier if you are using "More Informative Console"

By the way i just remembered that if you have more than one defeat Mod like Yamete or Death Alternative can lead you to issues like that.

Edited by OsmelMC
38 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I have something like that but with the followers. That's usually some bleeding effect but In my case is the effect of one of the Cards Deck's that comes with the mod "Legacy of Dragonborn" 

Of course in your case should be something else but most probably be one spell or magic effect applied to the player.

First try using the "Option/Controller key" of the "SexLab Defeat" to "Clan Up" the player defeat effects. 

Then if isn't enough. Use the console to check the active Effects and Spells on the player. The player usually have a lot of spells and effects so this will take a lot of time but is easier if you are using "More Informative Console"

By the way i just remembered that if you have more than one defeat Mod like Yamete or Death Alternative can lead you to issues like that.

I have death alternative but it's deactivated on the save. I'll try uninstalling it to see if defeat works now.

•  
2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I uninstalled Death Alternative. It works now. I'm not flopping over defeated by nothing anymore and I'm able to be defeated properly. Thanks for pointing out that Death Alternative might have been an issue. Weird that Death Alternative was causing my game to bug out though considering I had it disabled on the save.

Hey, @factoryclose , just an idea for your consideration:

How about adding a setting, which would allow you to edit how the difficulty of getting up after being hit, but no assailant tries to screw you yet? Right now it is only possible to edit the struggle difficulty when someone is already tries to use you, but when the PC just lays on the ground, it takes forever to fill in the bar and there is no way to change that.

Maybe you could add this to one of you future versions? :)

8 hours ago, RubyReaper23 said:

I uninstalled Death Alternative. It works now. I'm not flopping over defeated by nothing anymore and I'm able to be defeated properly. Thanks for pointing out that Death Alternative might have been an issue. Weird that Death Alternative was causing my game to bug out though considering I had it disabled on the save.

I take it back. While I'm no longer collapsing for no reason at random times, I'm still flopping over after every fight regardless of my health. What the hell do I do to stop this?

I think animations in this mod need a bit more work! I usually get the knockdown animation to work no problem. The enemy gets my health low enough and she falls down, but just before sexlab plugs in or during the transition my character stands back up in a fighting stance. then the characters will line up and the scene will play out no problem, however after my PC stands back up to the coverself animation from knockdown to "Get Away", she drops back down in knockdown, then stands back up to the coverself animation. Overall the mod works fine. just needs more tweaks! I'm not a modder so I wouldn't know how to fix this! And since DAR doesn't work with latest 1.6.640 AE build, I'm using AMR! Don't know if that's the issue or if this mod just needs more work!

On 12/30/2022 at 7:10 PM, RubyReaper23 said:

Okay, so now my character only has issues left with the events that are supposed to happen after defeat. For some reason none of those are triggering for me even if I surrender. Any advice?

Oh my god finally!!! I have no idea why, but for some reason the issue with no events triggering was a problem with my simple slavery plus plus mod. It was up to date, but the mod I had downloaded seemed to be missing quite a few features from the mcm. I redownloaded it and now I actually get sent into the auction when I get defeated and raped by enemies. Anyone else having issues with triggering simple slavery after defeat, it might not even be an issue with defeat altogether. Just make sure that there isn't any issues with your simple slavery mod itself. 

I added bunch of mods for new playtest such as milk mod, BAC, SD+ and now it seems like defeat only works with creatures. When there's multiple humans everything works but when the sex scene is about to start (undressed, lined up) it just ends right away and the enemies reaggro. So i wonder if any of those mods conflicts? I did update simple slavery too and SLU plus. This was week ago.

Anybody know how to make other mod use the knock out effect of defeat? For example the mod The book of shadow have a knock out function where you choke hold a target if you sneak behind them with bare hands and put them in a unconscious effect. Is there any way to replace this mod unconscious effect with defeat knock out effect?

Hi @factoryclose,

I have some questions regarding the following phrases on the mod page:

◎ Requirements

- Sexlab Framework 1.62v LE / SE

- SLAX  or  Sexlab Aroused Redux LE BakaFactory Edited Version    /  Sexlab Aroused Redux SE BakaFactory Edited Version

- Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h)

- FNIS LE / SE

- SkyUI

- SKSE

- UIExtensions

- Baka Motion Data Pack 

Option

- Dynamic Animation Replacer

Meanwhile, the description for Baka Motion Data Pack says:

Requirements 필수 모드
[LE]

Dynamic Animation Replacer

So, is Dynamic Animation Replacer an option or a hard requirement for LE version of the mod?

NPC vs NPC has many issues to solve. I strongly recommend you turn it off till they are fixed.

Are these issues similar to the original SL Defeat or specific for your edition of the mod?

Edited by VVilly

I'm not sure if its an issue with this mod or if another mod is causing this issue

but every time I loose a battle and my character has to suffer the consequences  when the SL scene starts the assaulter is pushed/thrown away and the scene is interrupted but my character is frozen/stuck in the scene while the attacker gets hostile again and kills my character...  has anyone experienced similar issues?

Could it be a problem with another mod?

Hi, is this mod work with? SexLab Aroused Redux? The requirement say SLAX  or  Sexlab Aroused Redux SE BakaFactory Edited Version but I'm using the original SexLab Aroused Redux and I'm not sure switch to one of the other version mid save game is wise.

Edited by assassin394
23 hours ago, Captain_noone said:

Version 1.45 works really well, but with 1.50 the DAR animations and struggle animations doesn't work at all

I had that problem too until I realized I didn't have the latest version of Baka Data Motion Pack 1.21v, if not that .. idk.

amazing update the scripts so far lighter now, i updated my Defeat mod with the new one mid game! and suddenly the defeat animations not playing (falling/ struggling) should i install it with our Dar or what shall i do to make those animation run again, they were really fun???

many thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, Lenore said:

I had that problem too until I realized I didn't have the latest version of Baka Data Motion Pack 1.21v, if not that .. idk.

That did the trick, thanks a lot :D

13 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

amazing update the scripts so far lighter now, i updated my Defeat mod with the new one mid game! and suddenly the defeat animations not playing (falling/ struggling) should i install it with our Dar or what shall i do to make those animation run again, they were really fun???

many thanks in advance.

Download  Baka Data Motion Pack 1.21v

Edited by Captain_noone
To avoid double post