Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

Does anyone know how to get the grapple animations to play? It's been inconsistent for me. Sometimes I see, other times my player just falls over.

On 5/1/2022 at 8:07 PM, Dojo_dude said:

Oof, that sucks. Hopefully it gets patched.

That's right. Unfortunately, there are still random animations playing when my female character defeats the giant and rapes him. This sucks, because the animations also turn on as if the giant is the one raping my character.

@factoryclose Are you going to fix the creature-related animations or are you not interested in doing so?

2 hours ago, sames99113 said:

I keep getting a message saying 'i can't surrender to the creatures'

Make sure Creature Animations is enabled in Sexlab.  Make sure Creature Framework is installed in game before defeat.  Make sure you have creature animations registered.  I can't get the Enable/Disable list to work so try that at least.

On 8/3/2021 at 5:47 PM, factoryclose said:

◎ What changes?

- Revamped overall old Defeat motions and boring vanilla motions

- Removed unnecessary required mods(Like...Breakable Undies)

- Solved the compatibility issues with BaboDialogue

- Some minor tweaks for personal preference.

- Independent creature struggle motions support (WIP) - 1.1V supports wolf, skeever, draugr

So does it still have all the functionalities of the original?

Dumb question but does anyone know how to fix the Permament Tie on NPCs making them move after the sex scene? For some reason the NPC is trying to thier normal route while perma tied up and i dont know how to fix it

So I've been getting some uses with the activate key. Every time I start a new game, everything's fine and working. However, after a while, this image pops up and the action doesn't occur - does anyone know a fix for this? I also have Nether framework, if that conflicts with Defeat. ScreenShot3.png.1632daf820ba86af5946a84cd9d9ec3b.png

On 5/5/2022 at 6:32 AM, JesterL said:

Having some issues with this mod, can't figure out why. The downed animation always defaults to what seems to be a knock out animation. My character collapses everytime, no struggle or grapple animations ensue. Not only that, if the aggressor is defeated or magically loses interest my character never recovers and simply lays there unconscious indefinitely.

Also the high pitched little girl voice . . . very awkward, even unsettling for many of us who arn't into that. I tried disabling player commentary and player moans but for whattever reason these options are simply broken. As someone who normally disables sexlab voices anyway because I find them all pretty bad to begin with, having a little girl crying out no matter what settings I disable is pretty off putting. Especially when they're coming out of my big brawny hairy skyrim warrior lady.   

not everyone has a big muscular hairy lady warrior of Skyrim.Everyone has their own Skyrim. not everyone likes hairy... ladies.

On 5/4/2022 at 9:32 PM, JesterL said:

Having some issues with this mod, can't figure out why. The downed animation always defaults to what seems to be a knock out animation. My character collapses everytime, no struggle or grapple animations ensue. Not only that, if the aggressor is defeated or magically loses interest my character never recovers and simply lays there unconscious indefinitely.

Also the high pitched little girl voice . . . very awkward, even unsettling for many of us who arn't into that. I tried disabling player commentary and player moans but for whattever reason these options are simply broken. As someone who normally disables sexlab voices anyway because I find them all pretty bad to begin with, having a little girl crying out no matter what settings I disable is pretty off putting. Especially when they're coming out of my big brawny hairy skyrim warrior lady.   

You can safely delete the sounds from the mod installation to remove the high pitched voice. The normal voice for your race will play instead. 

after pc being beaten by npc and resisiting bar minigame phase start (npc starts fighting follower) after pc successfully fills the white bar pc doesn't stand on ground ( i have to use one of my poser mods to finish that lay on floor idle sequence !?)

any help?

many thanks in advance

16 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

after pc being beaten by npc and resisiting bar minigame phase start (npc starts fighting follower) after pc successfully fills the white bar pc doesn't stand on ground ( i have to use one of my poser mods to finish that lay on floor idle sequence !?)

any help?

many thanks in advance

you can jump or equip/unequip a weapon

I'm getting an issue with a missing/broken animation that FNIS won't fix. Sometimes, when I go down, my character does the knockout animation just fine. Other times, I get the T-pose issue as if I forgot to run FNIS, and there's a 70% chance it then leads to a CTD. Right now I've been getting a lot of it when being downed by Chaurus. I upgraded to the latest public release of SLAL Animations to make sure there wasn't a missing animation, but still no dice. Also made sure I had Baka DAR motions, Baka Defeat 1.4 Scripts and Bugfix, and ran SL Anim Loader. I'm at a bit of a loss.

On 3/25/2022 at 2:43 PM, Heftypho said:

I found a fix for action key issues, thanks to the help of Nohrin flagging that version 1.02 works fine in the post below:

As many people noticed

1. Action key marking requires you to hold down modifier key, which is not intended behavior. This also means you cannot mark your followers.
  2. Marking only works within dialogue range.

I perused the script source files from the creator's Patreon release, and there didn't seem to be any deliberate change causing the range to be reduced. I compared the files to the working 1.02 implementation and noticed some of the code differences were weird, and replaced some of the 1.4 files with the old files to confirm that this is the problem.

TLDR: download this script file from the 1.02 version of bakafactory defeat, replace the existing file in the latest (1.4) mod release and it should fix both of the action key issues mentioned above.

For those interested in the scripting, the exact culprit is that the code was refactored, but the updated conditional logic was wrong. Here's the original code in the 1.02 release:

If !Target.HasKeyWordString("SexLabActive")
		Bool Valid = (Target.HasKeyWordString("ActorTypeNPC") || Target.HasKeyWordString("ActorTypeCreature"))
		If Valid

And here is the refactored code below:

If Target.HasKeyWordString("SexLabActive")
		return
	endif

if (!Target.HasKeyWordString("ActorTypeNPC") || !Target.HasKeyWordString("ActorTypeCreature"))
		return
	endif

The code is changed so that instead of executing the followup code if the conditions are true, you exit early if conditions are false. If you are inverting logic like this, the equivalent expression should invert all operators, including changing the OR operator into an AND. Easy oversight to make, but also easy to fix once you know what's happening.

There are still issues with the knockout/kill commands and follower command knockout/kill used with the action key. Only the threaten command works properly. I might dive in and check out how to fix these bugs in the future.

defeathkaction.pex 1.75 kB · 37 downloads

I've been trying to find a fix for this for an entire week. Thank you!

5 hours ago, TeamJimmyJohns said:

I'm getting an issue with a missing/broken animation that FNIS won't fix. Sometimes, when I go down, my character does the knockout animation just fine. Other times, I get the T-pose issue as if I forgot to run FNIS, and there's a 70% chance it then leads to a CTD. Right now I've been getting a lot of it when being downed by Chaurus. I upgraded to the latest public release of SLAL Animations to make sure there wasn't a missing animation, but still no dice. Also made sure I had Baka DAR motions, Baka Defeat 1.4 Scripts and Bugfix, and ran SL Anim Loader. I'm at a bit of a loss.

you may have too many animations installed. cut down your animations and you will have less ctds