Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

Well for those of you with the stealth knock down issue, you need to use FNIS, Nemesis doesn't seem to work with this properly.

Mod also seems to have an issue with sacks where the NPC isn't moved to the player upon release but will instead appear at their original spawn location I think.

It's a real shame but this edit may not be worth it if you're really stuck with Nemesis.

Edited by SongOfTheSparrow

White bar of resist works once - if you lose before the scene, then repeated resistance in the middle of the stage is impossible.

Although the description of mod does not say this, and it seems that you can resist before the scene and during the scene 1 time each.

It would be very very cool if someone could rebuild the original defeatplayer and defeatconfig scripts so that there are two possibilities of resistance - before and during the scene. Or at least increase from 15 (== 14) seconds to 30...

Edited by botdayzer

Hello, I've playing vith Defeat mod for a long time, and as I think, there is one option in Player capture NPC may be change for better Immersion. I speak about really silly option Put in Bag. It will be much more interesting if Defeat allow Player to start Dialog instead this function, where Player can command captured NPC to follow him or her as prisoner. After all, Player would be possible to sell prisoner to guards (if prisoner is bandit) or to Stormclock and Imperials. The same function was in Mango Cum Studio and in Headhunter - Bounties Redone.

Hello! I love that mod. But now on AE if i defeated by sabrecat, wolf or other creature i goes only to blackout.

My Install Order from modlist.txt

+SLAnimLoader
+3PCO - 3rd Person Camera Overhaul
+ZAP_No Collision Furnitures
+ZAP
+ZAZ
+Devious Devices - Equip
+Devious Devices
+FNIS Logs
+FNIS Output
+FNIS Sexy Move SE 7.2
+FNIS PCEA2 7.2
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+Baka's DAR Motion Pack
+Sexlab Defeat Baka Patch
+DynamicAnimationReplacer v1.1.2 for SkyrimAE
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Cherry's Eyes
+The Pure - CBBE - 2K Downscale
+The Pure - CBBE
+Animal SOS SE
+SoS AE
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+MoreNastyCrittersSE_v
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+Fuz Ro D'oh AE
+RaceMenu Anniversary Edition
+BodySlide Output
+Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition
+Expressive Facial Animation - Male Edition
+Expressive Facegen Morphs SE
+High Poly Head SE
+Iris Extra Bodyslides -3BA
+Faster HDT-SMP
+CBPC - Physics with Collisions
+CBBE 3BA
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+PapyrusUtil AE
+SexLabAroused Redux V
+Creature Framework
+SexLabFrameworkAE_v
+JContainers SE_AE
+Adress Library AE
+Skyrim - Utility Mod
+UIExtensions
+SkyUI_5_2_SE
+(Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.6.xxx
+Unofficial Skyrim Special AE Edition Patch
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios
*Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode

And load Order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
daymoyl.esm
High Poly Head.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
SkyUI_SE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
CBBE.esp
3BBB.esp
Cherry's Eyes.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
3PCO.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I playing on new save

19 hours ago, Berendar said:

Hello! I love that mod. But now on AE if i defeated by sabrecat, wolf or other creature i goes only to blackout.

My Install Order from modlist.txt

+SLAnimLoader
+3PCO - 3rd Person Camera Overhaul
+ZAP_No Collision Furnitures
+ZAP
+ZAZ
+Devious Devices - Equip
+Devious Devices
+FNIS Logs
+FNIS Output
+FNIS Sexy Move SE 7.2
+FNIS PCEA2 7.2
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+Baka's DAR Motion Pack
+Sexlab Defeat Baka Patch
+DynamicAnimationReplacer v1.1.2 for SkyrimAE
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Cherry's Eyes
+The Pure - CBBE - 2K Downscale
+The Pure - CBBE
+Animal SOS SE
+SoS AE
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+MoreNastyCrittersSE_v
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+Fuz Ro D'oh AE
+RaceMenu Anniversary Edition
+BodySlide Output
+Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition
+Expressive Facial Animation - Male Edition
+Expressive Facegen Morphs SE
+High Poly Head SE
+Iris Extra Bodyslides -3BA
+Faster HDT-SMP
+CBPC - Physics with Collisions
+CBBE 3BA
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+PapyrusUtil AE
+SexLabAroused Redux V
+Creature Framework
+SexLabFrameworkAE_v
+JContainers SE_AE
+Adress Library AE
+Skyrim - Utility Mod
+UIExtensions
+SkyUI_5_2_SE
+(Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.6.xxx
+Unofficial Skyrim Special AE Edition Patch
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios
*Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode

And load Order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
daymoyl.esm
High Poly Head.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
SkyUI_SE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
CBBE.esp
3BBB.esp
Cherry's Eyes.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
3PCO.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I playing on new save

Are you sure it's Defeat's issue? According to MNC instructions you should load them after XPMSE and let it overwrite all of it. Install and load in this order:  XPMSE > MNC > Animal SOS. After that I recommend to load clean save and clean-rebuild sexlab through MCM

Hey Ya'll, I'm having an issue with installation.  Everything appears to be working up until having to "install" the mod via the MCM menu.  I saw mention a few pages back of "overloaded papyrus" but i'm not running very many mods, just the base prerequisites (SKSE, FNIS, etc) and about half a dozen SexLab mods including this one, and the aroused redux.  I haven't installed anything for creatures or idle animations, As I don't intend to use them.  Could that be the issue? Any ideas or additional troubleshooting tips are welcome, I'm fairly new and have been spending the last few weeks getting a handle on how to operate mods in general.  This stuff is more or less my last stop until I finalize a load order and start a game.  Thanks!

Quick edit: Looks like I've got it working now.  After poking around for a previous version I stumbled on the 1.02 documentation on patreon.  Defeat SSE is listed as a requirement there, it's not on this thread loading that seems to have fixed my issue.  I recommend explicitly stating that players will need Defeat SSE for Baka to work.  Cheers!

Edited by DUSabot
Issue Solved

I'm having an issue with this mod and while I'm not sure if it's this one in particular to blame I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this and can help out.

I'm doing a succubus playthrough, using PSQ and Deadly Drain. I'm only using the player as aggressor element of the mod and basically what I want to happen is I subdue an NPC, transform using PSQ and then drain the NPC using the scenes from this mod.

The issue is that whenever I initiate this mod the PC is on the receiving end of the assault. I'm using gender bender just before hand which is showing that the PC is registered as male not female so I'm at a loss as to why it always flags the PC to be in the female role. Whenever I try to use the SL hotkey to reassign character positions the NPC flips roles but the PC just stands up and won't animate at all.

All the setting for "female first" in this mod are disabled but again GB and SL both show character gender is male so I don't see why that should matter. Anyone else have this issue or se advice on what I can try to resolve it?

Hello, every time I use G on NPC, use rape, no matter life or death, it will become a walking action (by S__64905258). How can I fix it?

BTW I installed Amorous Adventures various actions to make it work properly.

Skyrim AE
version 1.6.353

S__64905254.jpg

S__64905255.jpg

S__64905256.jpg

S__64905252.jpg

S__64905257.jpg

S__64905258.jpg

I can't get this version to recognize all available creatures. I've made absolutely sure Billyy's slaughterfish animations were enabled in SexLab, but no matter what I do, Slaughterfish aren't listed in enabled OR disabled races. I remember with the original, as long as you had some available animations for a creature, you could somehow get that creature enabled in Defeat. How can I enable nonstandard creatures for this version?

Edited by ShenGo
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any way, mod or otherwise, that allows you to FULLY access a "knocked down" NPC's inventory? I hate how limited the strip feature is, especially since sometimes it's more than just basic clothes you want to remove, and if they're bound anyways they shouldn't be able to resist a full strip one way or another.

Hi There! 

New Install of Skyrim, on a new computer here. 

I have only installed

Merta Assassin Mod for textures and/or gear.

Quality World Map

Alternate Start 

Other than that ;

I have all the required Mods listed. 

As well as the complete SL framework and systems. 

XP32

FNIS

using Vortex as a MO (may change)

Defeat is not registering in the MCM 

Everything else is. When it does (when I fiddle with the Load order) show in the MCM, I can click on "Enable" and nothing happens. 

I've waited for 20 min thinking it was operating in the background. Alas nothing. 

Could someone give me some guidance here?

Whats happening, what am I doing wrong. 

Edited by h4v0c.terror
On 9/21/2022 at 8:26 PM, cheeze_whiz said:

Under player agressor I can rebind "0" to whatever I want. But pressing "0" in game still brings up the menu and the key I assigned does nothing. 

As far as I know there are some functions in the baka version that do not work.  You could try the original, I had to go back to that for creatures and various toggle settings.

Hey, getting an issue that I can't figure out why

Whenever I try to surrender to a non-playable race enemy (giants, trolls, skeevers, etc) it just says "you can't surrender to this enemy"

I have creatures enabled in SL, and in Defeat, and I have animations. And other mods can start animations with them (for testing, with the exact same instance of a creature)

Also, when I go to List Of Enabled Races or List Of Disabled Races in Player As Victim, they're both empty, the only option is the Disable/Enable All button

Edit: It seems that starting a new game and only doing basic MCM setup (only enabling the required settings) for SL and Defeat, and only animations for giants (that's what I tested with, just easiest) made it work fine. So I'm thinking it might be an MCM issue somewhere

Edited by Literally just a cat
On 6/27/2022 at 9:37 AM, dbs156 said:

Before the sex animation starts while the aggressor is standing near your character press the left and right movement keys repeatedly a struggle meter will appear and a struggle animation will trigger. Filling up the struggle meter by repeatedly pressing left and right will free your character from the struggle immediately ending the defeat encounter. Assuming you didn't change it in the MCM menu the struggle option is enabled by default.

they don't run for me!?

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

they don't run for me!?

Check your MCM settings, if the struggle hotkey is set to strafe you use A and D keys, if it is set to mouse you use left and right mouse buttons. Otherwise double check if the installation was correct, if there are any conflicts, or reinstall the mod and try again.