Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

On 7/18/2022 at 11:56 AM, Evandsky said:

So, i am having a problem with nemesis and this baka animations, if i run Fnis the mod work, but when i run nemesis, just the character gets animated, and the creatures just stand in a idle pose, if i run nemesis and then run Fnis, don't work too, additionally, after using nemesis, the animation for creatures dont work anymore, i have to desintall Fnis and Fnis creature and install again to work.

I have some combat mods that just work with nemesis, so, there is a solution for this?

Are you sure you have everything installed correctly? More Nasty Critters got update not long ago, do you have creature skeleton from this mod? I had similar issue and it was the culprit. Reinstall MNC, Creature Framework and ABC run Fnis then Nemesis. I just checked and creature animations works for me and I use Skysa with Nemesis.

On 7/18/2022 at 5:56 AM, Evandsky said:

So, i am having a problem with nemesis and this baka animations, if i run Fnis the mod work, but when i run nemesis, just the character gets animated, and the creatures just stand in a idle pose, if i run nemesis and then run Fnis, don't work too, additionally, after using nemesis, the animation for creatures dont work anymore, i have to desintall Fnis and Fnis creature and install again to work.

I have some combat mods that just work with nemesis, so, there is a solution for this?

Read this:

On 6/11/2022 at 4:22 PM, MysticDaedra said:

I'm having an issue where my character will go down, but will not be assaulted. Could be a bug... any ideas? I currently have "essential character" turned on to prevent death, could this be causing the problem?

I have the same problem, if i get defeated, the struggle bar appears and the attackers patiently wait until i fill it, then attack me again, but if i dont fill it they can just stand there forever, if i surrender, (what i dont like to, if you want the candy you must earn it) then the fun begins.

4 hours ago, brutherman said:

yea I have bound animations, mine are just broken for some reason

Zaz has bound animations. It's gimmicky sometimes, sneak knockdown don't work for me, sneak kill worked once then couldn't do it again. Last playthrough Defeat was triggering combat instead of rape so I had to scrap that one. Still it's the most stable Defeat we have, it's lighter than Naked Defeat too so it doesn't crap my game and works well with tons of stress heavy mods.

I remember that "permanent tie" has many different tiding postures, a few months ago when I used defeat baka on SE.

But now I use this mod on AE, I don't have any permanent postures, and after releasing the tied NPC out of sack, they just doing idle animations.

Anyone know what's the problem was?

On 7/24/2022 at 7:41 AM, Lisette11 said:

Does this conflict with Death Alternative?

The original Defeat mod works with Death Alternative and the extend scenarios as well.  So I would assume this works too.  It does take a bit of fussing around to get the load order and the setting configured correctly.  But at least on the LE versions, I was able to get everything working as expected.  I haven't tried since moving to SE/AE, since I have been trying other things.

9 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

The original Defeat mod works with Death Alternative and the extend scenarios as well.  So I would assume this works too.  It does take a bit of fussing around to get the load order and the setting configured correctly.  But at least on the LE versions, I was able to get everything working as expected.  I haven't tried since moving to SE/AE, since I have been trying other things.

Thank you for answering!

Probably seems like a ton of work that I imagine you don't have the time to do, but would there be a way to hook Defeat into this new mod Shadow of Skyrim? The idea of being violated by an enemy who becomes your greatest nemesis who you fail to defeat again and again as he fucks you into submission feels like it would be pretty hot.

Edited by krispenwah
On 2021/8/21 at AM7点47分, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

我对这个模组的唯一问题是,在被击倒/被击倒后,我穿过地板/地面。这会导致所有动画都变得异常,快速旅行并不能解决任何问题。还有谁有相同的问题吗?

I also encountered this problem

Even female/female should use the default "aggressive" tag, but all my female/female scenes will use the "lesbian" tag in preference, even if I have specified "aggressive" as the only tag in the settings. Is this a conflict or a bug?

At the same time, the rapist will show the same painful expression as the victim. .very unreasonable, I have set the rapist to use a pleasing expression in the expression editor of sexlab, and the victim will use a painful emoji, but the result is that both parties become pleasure face.