Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

Can anyone explain to me how the stripping options in MCM work? I use a modular armor set that has 10 pieces. I would like to make it so only 5 are unequipped but so far these are my experiences using modifying the mod's stripping options.

• All five equip slots in the options are affected based on the stripping option and ONLY THOSE FIVE SLOTS. Everything else is unequipped.
  • None of the options work. I set slot to disable it still gets unequipped.

It used to work on LE.

7 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

I answer two questions at once)) A female character is cool!! You're a sex victim, not a killer!! and why wear so much armor if they undress you for sex anyway, this is a sexual harassment mod, not a combat mod!!

What was that you said? This mod is based heavily on this one. One can even argue it is just a modified version of the original mod. The download category structures are slightly different in SE than in LE hence the this one not in SE's combat sex category.

image.png.cadbcb4fd12f899e29760d5d08ad13b3.png

I don't think you fully understand the concept of it I suggest you read this and the original's description. And if nothing else its in the goddamn name, DEFEAT. What did you think the context of the Defeat in this mod was? In a rap battle? You think raping your defeated enemy is not Sexual Harassment? You fight like actual grownups and either you or they get defeated and get fucked. And I'm just basing this on movies with this kind of non-consensual sex context but sometimes they don't bother undressing every little bit of straps buckles and what not they just get access to the good stuff and get on with it they don't even expose the breasts sometimes.

It might come as a shock but some of us here are looking for actual help and sensible responses so play your response in your head a couple of times before actually posting them.

Had installed it just for BakaDialog mod, becouse it dont behave right with original defeat. But it didnot helped, still defeat sequence begin before or sametime with main mod event and usually breake it. Undress feature doesnot help.

Just wanted surrender button in BakaDialog mod itself.

Hey im having a problem with activation. The MCM menu for it loads fine, but everytime I hit activate nothing happens, ive even left it running for 15-20 minutes, and it still would not load. This is my favorite mod for combat sex, and honestly the only one that I can get to work well. Yamate only works partially and naked defeat is way to heavy. Battle Fuck also causes lots of issues.

11 minutes ago, Availion said:

Hey im having a problem with activation. The MCM menu for it loads fine, but everytime I hit activate nothing happens, ive even left it running for 15-20 minutes, and it still would not load. This is my favorite mod for combat sex, and honestly the only one that I can get to work well. Yamate only works partially and naked defeat is way to heavy. Battle Fuck also causes lots of issues.

possibly overloaded papirus? there are a lot of heavy mods and that's why the LOOT program can't cope, and SKSE simply doesn't see other mods, I had the same situation, I deleted mods that I no longer see work on

Creatures never knock me down, I don't know what I'm missing...

Creature framework installed

FNIS creature installed and runned

Animations installed and loaded

Sexlab framework creatures allowed

More nasty critters installed

ABC installed

I can't click of enable/disable races in Defeat baka edition mod menu

Anyone else had this issue?

On 6/11/2022 at 6:51 AM, Cristel Carrisi said:

possibly overloaded papirus? there are a lot of heavy mods and that's why the LOOT program can't cope, and SKSE simply doesn't see other mods, I had the same situation, I deleted mods that I no longer see work on

Thanks for the advice. I cleaned most of it up and it started working.  ?

On 6/3/2022 at 7:38 AM, Seygas_theatear said:

Anyone had an issue with the Animations Settings>Change Page button not working?  I was trying to get into the Suppress Tags items for aggressive and modify some things.  

Hide contents

image.png.8126b65e8b6f517d82faf6d79f275e4c.png

I have the same issue as you. Is there a way to configure the mod outside of this window and reimport the settings?

Edit: I found the JSON file in my ModManager 2's overwrite directory. Now, which option goes where is a little more complicated, but at least you can experiment outside of MGM XD

Edited by Kernog

Hi! I know this isn't really the place to ask, but... I've been looking at your Keywords added on your SL Aroused edit, I found there are other keywords outside those listed on your PDF related to them, I was wondering if you can make an updated version of the PDF to see what makes every Keyword. Thanks! :D

17 hours ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

read carefully!!! all animation mod settings are aggressive, they are by default by the moderator himself!!! or do you want death with a prelude?)

Wow, relax.

I simply wanted to know what the non-con settings were, because I have other animation packs registered and I simply wanted to know how BakaFactory picked up its non-con animations. How am I able to know what the moderator set by default if I cannot read it because the configuration menu is bugged?

1 hour ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

No problem.

I have these animations, alongside Leito's. Which is why I was interested in how the Defeat mod picked the animations. All these animations have a "Babo"-something tag, so I was interested if that was what the mod used to pick the animations, or if it just went through the "agressive" tag (which it seems to do, after checking. I also wanted to know if there was a femdom or male-male options.

I have an issue maby someone else are experiencing it. Whenever I reach the amount of health needed to be knocked down instead of knockdown the game freeze music keeps playing. I have this babodialogue aswell. First thought it was all the combat mods I had installed removed them and still the same issue. It use to work great a while back. Don't have a clue why its doing it now. 

2 hours ago, variaNTR said:

When installing the latest one (1.41), it asked if I wanted "Dynamic Animation Revolution" patch or not. Do you mean "Dynamic Animation Replacer" or is there a mod named "Dynamic "Animation Revolution"?

Me dumb. Replacer is right not Revolution. I was confused with AMR.

On 5/31/2022 at 10:29 PM, TeamJimmyJohns said:

I'm getting an issue with a missing/broken animation that FNIS won't fix. Sometimes, when I go down, my character does the knockout animation just fine. Other times, I get the T-pose issue as if I forgot to run FNIS, and there's a 70% chance it then leads to a CTD. Right now I've been getting a lot of it when being downed by Chaurus. I upgraded to the latest public release of SLAL Animations to make sure there wasn't a missing animation, but still no dice. Also made sure I had Baka DAR motions, Baka Defeat 1.4 Scripts and Bugfix, and ran SL Anim Loader. I'm at a bit of a loss.

I am having this issue as well, but only when I install the DAR motions. Followers animate properly but PC T-Poses.