Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

18 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

Thank you, then it is as I thought.

Then it is nonsense to use the two mods together, because then you have nothing from Defeat.

I browsed through Naked Defeat's page and it looks like SL Defeat makes it redundant. I've noticed Naked Defeat only focuses on player as victim scenarios while SL Defeat has player as victim, as aggressor, and npc vs npc. There might more features I missed I just did some light reading on its mod page.

Hello, nice mod and very complete, I would say the best of its kind, I'd like to leave a few suggestions if it's not too much trouble, and if you want to consider them in the future.
1-Have the possibility of establishing a different probability percentage of violation between humans and creatures.
2-Have the possibility of establishing a percentage of probability of losing a piece of our clothing/armor with any hit during combat (Similar to Yamete Kudasai). 
3-Based on the above, if we fight naked, some kind of debuff, and/or the enemies have some buff, or maybe also a debuff ?
4-And the most important and also related to the above
, in case of being knocked out or surrender while naked, have the possibility of, through a multiplier, increasing the established probability of being raped ?

Thank you very much for the work done with all your mods, greetings ☺️

On 4/7/2022 at 1:30 AM, xarxyc said:

I have next issues:

1. Two MCM menus for Defeat. It seems either works but I'd like to have only one.

2. Action key works only with weapons out to make npc surrender. Nothing else. Can't knock out during stealth nor take npc out of the sack.

Anyone faced such?

Edit. I found that Action key inactivity is because of Nemesis.

On 4/29/2022 at 9:05 PM, tsuchinoko said:

I appreciate it. I have to mess around later today anyway so I'll look at the files and see what I see. If I figure something out I'll get back. 

Did you guys ever figure this out? I mean a workaround for Nemesis disabling the Action key outside of combat. And replacing the voices or maybe completely disabling them.

About the voice. When I first tried this with a female dark elf she used a normal toned voice when saying "Mercy" when I made a female breton she had the squeaky voice.

19 hours ago, dbs156 said:

Did you guys ever figure this out? I mean a workaround for Nemesis disabling the Action key outside of combat. And replacing the voices or maybe completely disabling them.

About the voice. When I first tried this with a female dark elf she used a normal toned voice when saying "Mercy" when I made a female breton she had the squeaky voice.

No. I gave up on the mod.

6 hours ago, cawdor01 said:

So is this compatible with Skyrim AE and Sexlab 1.64c? 

Yup, it's totally compatible.

On 6/27/2022 at 12:52 PM, dbs156 said:

I browsed through Naked Defeat's page and it looks like SL Defeat makes it redundant. I've noticed Naked Defeat only focuses on player as victim scenarios while SL Defeat has player as victim, as aggressor, and npc vs npc. There might more features I missed I just did some light reading on its mod page.

Naked Defeat adds bondage scenarios, and it seems to be able to have foursomes and more. Unfortunately, for having experienced it a moment ago, it conflicts with BaboDialogue's events (bandit attacks and any event requiring a fight, and being raped on knockdown), so I had to turn it off.

It's really frustrating, because every defeat mod has a little "plus" that distinguishes it from the others: Battle Fuck's mini-games, Cursed Loot's bondage and quests, Naked Defeat bondage furnitures... But they do not play nice together ?‍♂️

Edited by Kernog

I like the DAR anims and all that good stuff? but sadly my camera lock itself on knock down and only knock down not on surrender, what I mean by that is; when I'm fighting and get knocked down I can only move the camera up and down, not sideways. I tested with the other classic defeat mod it also does this, but as soon as the adult anim start, it unlock automatically and I'm free to move it again. Does anyone know how to fix that? I'm assuming its one of the scripts doing that but there's so many psc files and without knowing exactly what I'm looking for I'm not sure what to edit lol.

I assume this is a Nemesis issue, but as an agressor I can't get human NPCs to yield; they'll start to put their weapon away then go back to attacking, nothing seems to happen if I try to knock them down from behind. If I knock an NPC unconscious and make them yield from there they'll throw their hands up and then walk in place.
Just thought I'd throw this issue out there since it doesn't happen in Defeat 5.3.6.

Edited by Virid
typo
On 7/3/2022 at 4:42 PM, lacoka13 said:

I like the DAR anims and all that good stuff? but sadly my camera lock itself on knock down and only knock down not on surrender, what I mean by that is; when I'm fighting and get knocked down I can only move the camera up and down, not sideways. I tested with the other classic defeat mod it also does this, but as soon as the adult anim start, it unlock automatically and I'm free to move it again. Does anyone know how to fix that? I'm assuming its one of the scripts doing that but there's so many psc files and without knowing exactly what I'm looking for I'm not sure what to edit lol.

I'm having the same issue. @factoryclose any ideas?

im having the issue when there are multiple potential attackers, only the first rape takes place, after finish everyone turns inmeditely hostile and try to kill my char that is not good because i was almost dead but if i manage to survive and fight back they all lost interest in rape and only want to kill me so the defeat rape outcome only happens 1st time, after all if only killing. ?

On 4/22/2022 at 11:04 AM, ikarn15 said:

I remember old Defeat having the "multiple aggressors" setting in MCM, does this mod not have it? I get downed, and even with multiple enemies I still get attacked by only one and then get back up.

i remember i read my same problem before, did you get a fix?

53 minutes ago, br0j0b69 said:

Does anyone else have issues with female characters going into T pose after loading in the mod and going to character creation? I ran FNIS after installing.

* Do you have every required mod installed, including SexLab Framework's requirements (SkyUI, FNIS Creature Park, XPMSSE or another actor skeleton mod, etc.)

* Did you have any warning when running FNIS For Users?

* Did you complete SexLab's installation in-game, through the MCM menu ?

* Did you register your animations in SexLab's registry, using SexLab Animation Loader's MCM ?

* If your T-posing involves creatures, did you check the "Enable creature animations" in SexLab's general settings ?

On 7/9/2022 at 5:06 PM, Kernog said:

* Do you have every required mod installed, including SexLab Framework's requirements (SkyUI, FNIS Creature Park, XPMSSE or another actor skeleton mod, etc.)

* Did you have any warning when running FNIS For Users?

* Did you complete SexLab's installation in-game, through the MCM menu ?

* Did you register your animations in SexLab's registry, using SexLab Animation Loader's MCM ?

* If your T-posing involves creatures, did you check the "Enable creature animations" in SexLab's general settings ?

Thanks, I accidentally installed the LE version of Yamete. Cheers.

11 hours ago, thanhson412 said:

Hold or Press still nothing happen. when they down when they HP get low i still can tie them or rape them.

Ok I would say try doing it with your weapons out. Make sure you are sneaking, in "range" and the victim had the red "marking" effect. And if that doesnt help then check if you installed the latest Baka patch which apparently "fixes" the latest bugs. Outside of that theres nothing I can help with.

1 hour ago, Neriman said:

Ok I would say try doing it with your weapons out. Make sure you are sneaking, in "range" and the victim had the red "marking" effect. And if that doesnt help then check if you installed the latest Baka patch which apparently "fixes" the latest bugs. Outside of that theres nothing I can help with.

so i should go to patreon to download newest ver of the mod ??, is loverslab not have that version

10 hours ago, thanhson412 said:

still not working should i go for naked defeat =-=

I love the potential of this mod and believe in his creator but i thing the best way of approach maybe wont be a new fork but a patch over the original defeat, because this way we have the original bugs plus more bugs.

So, i am having a problem with nemesis and this baka animations, if i run Fnis the mod work, but when i run nemesis, just the character gets animated, and the creatures just stand in a idle pose, if i run nemesis and then run Fnis, don't work too, additionally, after using nemesis, the animation for creatures dont work anymore, i have to desintall Fnis and Fnis creature and install again to work.

I have some combat mods that just work with nemesis, so, there is a solution for this?