Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

Hello,

Is there a way to change the buttons for a controller for the resistance mechanism (stuggle).
The struggles buttons for the controller are the same as for attacking, so it breaks the submission animations a bit.
The character stands up in attack position instead of being on the ground or kneeling.
it would be nice if we could choose the buttons for the joystick or whether for example on the right and left arrows.

Thanks for this new version of defeat.

On 6/18/2022 at 4:49 PM, LewdZenn said:

In the most recent version(v1.41) the action key for player aggressor still isn't working, is anyone else experiencing this?

That's odd I had that problem on the previous version and it is now working when I upgraded to 1.41. I also use Nemesis.

Hi there~

I'm not sure if this problem is related to Defeat or not but I can't seem to recreate it during any situation other than during a Defeat scenario. My problem is that the characters submitting to another have extremely high pitched voices, everything works fine except for this feature and I'm not sure how to fix this, the voice lines in question are the ones right before and between animations, things like "No more! I submit!" and such, they are cartoonishly high pitched. 

Any guidance is very much appreciated, much love ❤️

Edit: Oh I forgot that I am also experiencing another issue where I get locked out of my controls after a scene, the scene will end and I will use the struggle bar to stand up however I cannot use my scroll wheel to control the camera and I cannot left click to arm myself/attack/cast and the problem persists through saves, I have to restart my game to fix it.

Edited by Vanderslaxx
2 hours ago, Vanderslaxx said:

Hi there~

I'm not sure if this problem is related to Defeat or not but I can't seem to recreate it during any situation other than during a Defeat scenario. My problem is that the characters submitting to another have extremely high pitched voices, everything works fine except for this feature and I'm not sure how to fix this, the voice lines in question are the ones right before and between animations, things like "No more! I submit!" and such, they are cartoonishly high pitched. 

Any guidance is very much appreciated, much love ❤️

I had this problem too. I started playing with my female dark elf and her voice was normal when submitting but when I switch to my female breton her voice is very high pitched. I haven't played that character in a while thought so I don't know if it still persists. It is very annoying. I have no mods that touch voices.

I loved this mod (and this original mod) and played it for years.
But I am a fool and still haven't found the MCM settings to enjoy this mod to the fullest.
I have now given up on the settings and enjoy it with the default MCM, but I don't think this is the best way to do it, even on .......
Anyway, does anyone have any recommendations for MCM settings? And can you show me with MCM screenshots etc?

I keep seeing these issues in Baka's Defeat so far, and I'm not sure where to check for what the issue may be. Currently on v1.41.

1. Knocked NPC's don't ever use any of the Baka Defeat DAR animations when knocked down
2. In aggressive bound scenes, the victim will revert to their bound pose mid-scene, while the active aggressor will continue out the rest of their animations, which is something I never saw in the regular version of Defeat, or with regular Defeat with the Baka addon.
3. If the player is knocked, the only way to stand back up and resume movement after completing the struggle bar is to equip a different weapon set.

Any idea for how to fix these, or if something is wrong in Defeat? Thanks!

Edit: on the flip side, I can now tell my followers to go knockout/assault npcs, so hey!

Edited by applesandmayo
On 6/16/2022 at 6:27 PM, prologue1337 said:

I tried this version @Seygas_theatear:

Enable and disable worked in this version, getting defeated worked as well

However there is something in Baka's version that doesn't allow me to access the creature menu but also doesn't trigger any scene with any creature

@factoryclose could this be correct?

Yeah unfortunately I needed the features of this older (se) version.  Started a new game and the Enable/Disable Creatures, and Animation Keyword editor for various scenes is working again.  I'll stick to the old one unless those features get fixed unfortunately.

16 hours ago, RokurokuRin said:

I loved this mod (and this original mod) and played it for years.
But I am a fool and still haven't found the MCM settings to enjoy this mod to the fullest.
I have now given up on the settings and enjoy it with the default MCM, but I don't think this is the best way to do it, even on .......
Anyway, does anyone have any recommendations for MCM settings? And can you show me with MCM screenshots etc?

The Toggle animations menu is broken, but you can export the settings, modify the exported JSON, then reimport it with the MCM.

In Sexlab, the creature animations are in their own category, which means that consensual animations get mixed in if you do not toggle them off or filter them, which is not currently possible through the MCM. So I edited the JSON so that the creature animations filter with the "Babo" tag, and use only BakaFactory's creature animations:

"creaturetagnvn" : "Babo",
        "creaturetagpagg" : "Babo",
        "creaturetagpvic" : "Babo",

The name of the property reads as such: "creature", "tag", then three letters for the type of animation: nvn = NPC vs NPC, agg = player-aggressor, vic = player-victim

Edited by Kernog
42 minutes ago, noodles1234 said:

My only question is will this let me fuck them as a werewolf? Regular defeat doesn't -_-

Use SexLab Levelling. Go through the thread to find the ported SE version. It has a configurable Assault hot key that let's you instantly fuck enemies below a certain health threshold. I've read posts that it works while in vampire lord form and I can confirm it also works while in werewolf form.

I found a bug where enemies would die and turn to ash piles (likely an issue with another of its feature that turns victims to ash piles). If the bug doesn't trigger the enemy will stand still for a few seconds before going aggro again. Personally I don't find that much of an inconvenience I always kill them afterwards anyways and if they don't die immediately they always have very little health left to kill with on hit.

2 hours ago, dbs156 said:

Use SexLab Levelling. Go through the thread to find the ported SE version. It has a configurable Assault hot key that let's you instantly fuck enemies below a certain health threshold. I've read posts that it works while in vampire lord form and I can confirm it also works while in werewolf form.

I found a bug where enemies would die and turn to ash piles (likely an issue with another of its feature that turns victims to ash piles). If the bug doesn't trigger the enemy will stand still for a few seconds before going aggro again. Personally I don't find that much of an inconvenience I always kill them afterwards anyways and if they don't die immediately they always have very little health left to kill with on hit.

Found it, thanks, I will give it a shot :D

Also regular defeat works as a vampire lord, just don't like playing as a vampire lord anymore due to the gimp camera making it impossible to move and cast

Exactly what I wanted, thanks for that!

Edited by noodles1234
Confirmed it worked
2 hours ago, noodles1234 said:

last i checked, it wasn't for SE

according to the SE Compatability thread, sexlab werewolves and sexlab werewolves redux both work with SE, Sexlab Werewolves REdux is listed as fully compatible on its webpage 

On 6/23/2022 at 4:06 AM, Crooltool said:

according to the SE Compatability thread, sexlab werewolves and sexlab werewolves redux both work with SE, Sexlab Werewolves REdux is listed as fully compatible on its webpage 

Thats alright matey, sexlab levelling gave me what I needed with the added bonus of not getting aroused meshes backwards, which was a werewolves issue >:D

Ooh I see they fixed that when porting it! hey thanks for that :)

Edited by noodles1234

how do i make it only followers vs creatures? even the followers being knocked out nothing happens and the creatures keep attacking me? in case I surrender only creatures vs player and nothing happens with the followers? Can anyone help me with this?

Edited by alexjunior2015
4 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

When exactly do these new struggle motions come into play? In player as victim scenes?

I ask because I am considering using Naked Defeat and there it is recommended to disable Player as victim of Defeat. That would be a shame.

Before the sex animation starts while the aggressor is standing near your character press the left and right movement keys repeatedly a struggle meter will appear and a struggle animation will trigger. Filling up the struggle meter by repeatedly pressing left and right will free your character from the struggle immediately ending the defeat encounter. Assuming you didn't change it in the MCM menu the struggle option is enabled by default.

1 hour ago, dbs156 said:

Before the sex animation starts while the aggressor is standing near your character press the left and right movement keys repeatedly a struggle meter will appear and a struggle animation will trigger. Filling up the struggle meter by repeatedly pressing left and right will free your character from the struggle immediately ending the defeat encounter. Assuming you didn't change it in the MCM menu the struggle option is enabled by default.

That's not what I want to know! The question was whether these are player as victim scenes, which I actually assume.

In the description of Nacket Defeat it says that you should deactivate player as victim in the MCM of Deveat to make both mods compatible. Then it would make no sense in my eyes Bakas Defeat together with Nacket Defeat to use, because these new animations would then never start.

Edited by N.Gamma
21 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

That's not what I want to know! The question was whether these are player as victim scenes, which I actually assume.

In the description of Nacket Defeat it says that you should deactivate player as victim in the MCM of Deveat to make both mods compatible. Then it would make no sense in my eyes Bakas Defeat together with Nacket Defeat to use, because these new animations would then never start.

As far as I know the struggle animations only trigger in Player as Victim scenes. When my character subdues enemies they are immediately assault after choosing the rape option.

1 hour ago, dbs156 said:

As far as I know the struggle animations only trigger in Player as Victim scenes. When my character subdues enemies they are immediately assault after choosing the rape option.

Thank you, then it is as I thought.

Then it is nonsense to use the two mods together, because then you have nothing from Defeat.