[mod] C0ffee's RJW Ideology Addons

For some reason I'm unable to add precepts except for lactation when I have the hucow meme, and when I hover over the hucow meme a majority of the UI disappears. Don't know if it's a problem with this mod or not, but after scrolling through the forum I saw a few other people having the same issue

• 4 weeks later...

It seems to me that gang-bang rituals, when a crowd of pawns starts fucking one at the same time, looks ridiculous. Everyone is huddled together, and it's not clear what's going on. It would be better if this was done alternately by all participants. One does, the others stand around, then it's the turn of the next. And then first, if the ritual is not over yet. It would be more interesting and logical, in my opinion.

On 11/6/2021 at 1:46 PM, Alpenglow said:

It seems to me that gang-bang rituals, when a crowd of pawns starts fucking one at the same time, looks ridiculous. Everyone is huddled together, and it's not clear what's going on. It would be better if this was done alternately by all participants. One does, the others stand around, then it's the turn of the next. And then first, if the ritual is not over yet. It would be more interesting and logical, in my opinion.

I would suggest getting the animated sex mod, usually the pawn that's being gangbanged changes positions a lot and you get to see the kinda rare 3p anims, I just wish I had the time to make 4p and 5p anims just for this ritual.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, there seems to be some sort of weird interaction between this mod and RJW milkable colonists. My colonists can not seem to get any mood dubuffs or buffs from eating human meat, regardless of the cannibal trait. I've attached a hugslog. Stripped down my mods list to just the latest RJW mods and can replicate the issue when CRIA and Milkable colonists are activated together. 

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/36aa19cfa7caee87973e2ca1681efe5f

Thanks.

On 11/27/2021 at 5:31 PM, IWantSomethingSexy said:

Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but I believe I discovered a bug. If anyone sets the Rape precept anything above "abhorrent" then animals stop volunturally raping colonists, but they will still rape slaves. Might be a conflict with other RJW mods, though, please tell me if you need to know my modlist.

bit late, but I'm pretty sure animal sex in RJW counts as rape as part of RJW's code, so thats probably why.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have downloaded this mod and nothing new is showing up when I attempt to customize a new ideology except the hucow meme, but that is a separate mod. All other mods are working fine and I installed this one the same way I have with the others. As far as I can tell there are no new errors popping up when I load up the game. I have seen 2 other people report this problem here and got no answer so thought I'd ask again. 

Edited by SirTweaksalot
On 9/10/2021 at 6:01 AM, ihazmeatball said:

I'm either installing it incorrectly, or the mod doesn't work.  I click download zip off of github, extract the zip into my rimworld mods folder, it shows up in the mod loader ingame, says the correct version and description. But when I get to the ideology screen, I see no new options. 

I have the same problem, did you ever find a fix? 

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pf_sabie said:

Like others, I can't get this mod to work properly. Not sure what I am doing wrong but the options added by this mod to the ideology update doesn't show. No error messages, no mod load order errors, nothing. The only conclusion I can correlate, is that the mod no longer functions because the game and other mods has been updated and that this mod hasn't. I tried reverting to an older version of RJW, but since i have updated other mods that needs RJW version 4.9.0, I couldn't go further back than that.
Tried to install the absolute minimum to make the mod work, had this mod and nothing but base game modules (Core + Ideology) and RJW it's base mods. Still nothing. That was the latest version of RJW of course. So I'm sad to say that this mod doesn't seem to be working with the latest versions of the game and RJW. Unless I'm missing something.

Do you have orgy mod and/or rjw milkable colonists?

request/question - is it possible to incorporate futa mood buff/debuff (what pawn have after attaching opposite genitalia) into a precept?

something like: horrible - always hate being a futa + negative opinion from other pawns, disapproved - how it works in RJW for a pawn (depends on a traits? random? dunno) + negative opinion, free - just how it works in RJW (default), approved - how it works in RJW + positive opinion from other pawns, venerated - always like being a futa + negative mood for not being a futa (+ positive opinion also?)

7 hours ago, Pf_sabie said:

Tried another couple of ideas, uninstalled Rimworld and all mods connected to it, reinstalled Rimworld. Installed Harmony, Hugslibs, RJW, Ideology addon, Milkable colonists, orgy mod, along with the base game and DLC. Put them in the correct position in the load order. Reset all options to default and started the game. Still nothing of the RJW Ideology addon, still no new precepts. Went back and made sure all additional content in the RJW mod config were toggled on, still no new precepts. Is there an options somewhere that I've missed? Is there any mechanics to the mod loading that I'm unaware of?  

There isn't a lot of different additions so far, just the ones listed on the main thread. If you want more stuff check out RJW sexperience

10 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

There isn't a lot of different additions so far, just the ones listed on the main thread. If you want more stuff check out RJW sexperience

Right.. of course.

I've gotten the mods mixed up, now I feel silly. Well thanks for clarifying that and thanks for responding. 

I've removed the previous posts as they are no longer of any importance. 

Has a problem with "C0ffee RJW Ideology Addons" working with "HSK". CompInduceLactation does not apply to pawns, I do adding CompProperties to pawns similar to RJW (AddComp class) and it helped.

But I have no idea how it works ))

Spoiler

\coffees-rjw-ideology-addons\CRIALactation\Source\Comps\AddComp.cs

using Verse;
using System.Linq;

namespace CRIALactation.Source.Comps
{
	[StaticConstructorOnStartup]
	public static class AddComp
	{
		static AddComp()
		{
			AddCompInduceLactation();
		}

public static void AddCompInduceLactation()
		{
			foreach (ThingDef thingDef in DefDatabase<ThingDef>.AllDefs.Where(thingDef =>
					thingDef.race != null))
			{
				thingDef.comps.Add(new CompProperties_InduceLactation());
			}
		}
	}
}

21 hours ago, lordgoodman said:

Has a problem with "C0ffee RJW Ideology Addons" working with "HSK". CompInduceLactation does not apply to pawns, I do adding CompProperties to pawns similar to RJW (AddComp class) and it helped.

But I have no idea how it works ))

Reveal hidden contents

\coffees-rjw-ideology-addons\CRIALactation\Source\Comps\AddComp.cs

using Verse;
using System.Linq;

namespace CRIALactation.Source.Comps
{
	[StaticConstructorOnStartup]
	public static class AddComp
	{
		static AddComp()
		{
			AddCompInduceLactation();
		}

public static void AddCompInduceLactation()
		{
			foreach (ThingDef thingDef in DefDatabase<ThingDef>.AllDefs.Where(thingDef =>
					thingDef.race != null))
			{
				thingDef.comps.Add(new CompProperties_InduceLactation());
			}
		}
	}
}

The basepawn that humans use in HSK is "SK_BasePawn". This mod patches its comps to core's "BasePawn" only. Here is a patch that you can add to coffees-rjw-ideology-addons-master\CRIALactation\Patches 

Patch_LactationInduction_HCSK.xml

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe the relationship precept should also affect other factions on the map. It is weird seeing everyone from the righteous empire caravan randomly raping a downed enemy then having the mood -30 lustful act.

Edited by arkyte
1 hour ago, arkyte said:

Maybe the relationship precept should also affect other factions on the map. It is weird seeing everyone from the righteous empire caravan randomly raping a downed enemy then having the mood -30 lustful act.

That would have been great but I believe it's a problem with RJW itself and not with Ideologies. Maybe try configuring it.

would it be possible to allow pawns that are designated to induce lactation massage themselves? also to milk themselves if that's within the scope of this mod, though i believe this is a feature in RJW menstruation already, but sort of tucked away. it kind of sucks imo that all the lactation mechanics require a buddy system lol. if you start a game with a single female pawn and the hucow meme, she's going to be depressed because she has breasts and the capacity to produce milk, but needs someone else to come along and fondle her and get it going and milk it out.

sort of off-topic, but i'm also praying someone can make a patch for Milkable Colonists and Babies and Children to turn off the lactation hediff in BnC and use the ones in MC instead for breastfeeding children (and maybe make an adult breastfeeding job/interaction because i'm that type of degenerate). or at least maybe someone can point me in the direction of how to make such a patch myself.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting a NullReference on startup. Works otherwise though.

[BetterLoading] Exception occurred processing mod finalize events! Details: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'C0ffee_s_RJW_Ideology_Addons.HarmonyPatch_RMB_Menu' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Null method for C0ffeeRIA
  at HarmonyLib.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x0001d] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod prefix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod postfix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod transpiler, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod finalizer) [0x00028] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at C0ffee_s_RJW_Ideology_Addons.HarmonyPatch_RMB_Menu..cctor () [0x0003d] in <fda6232933d84dedbc4c2e977b5cd140>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at BetterLoading.Stage.InitialLoad.StageRunStaticCctors+<StaticConstructAll>d__16.MoveNext () [0x00073] in <3390026af42f414180bf48f96dce7287>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2 (string)
BetterLoading.Stage.InitialLoad.StageRunStaticCctors/<StaticConstructAll>d__16:MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)

So far I like the mod, I've been able to apply everything correctly and am not receiving any errors, but there is the small issue of breast growth. In the mod settings option for the milkable colonists mod there is an option to change whether a colonists breasts grow due to milking and lactation and on default the option to disable this feature is on, so I had to manually uncheck the disable breast growth option. Problem is that it isn't working, I've had a colonist who has been induced with lactation over a game's worth of year and their cup size hasn't changed, so I'm curious whether this is a bug or does the process simply take a lot of time?

3 hours ago, Itsjustgary said:

So far I like the mod, I've been able to apply everything correctly and am not receiving any errors, but there is the small issue of breast growth. In the mod settings option for the milkable colonists mod there is an option to change whether a colonists breasts grow due to milking and lactation and on default the option to disable this feature is on, so I had to manually uncheck the disable breast growth option. Problem is that it isn't working, I've had a colonist who has been induced with lactation over a game's worth of year and their cup size hasn't changed, so I'm curious whether this is a bug or does the process simply take a lot of time?

the breasts of my slave did increase in size, but I can't say how long it took, might have been 2 or 3 years.

also I never paid attention to the exact cup size of my female pawns and don't know if it changes at all in the process apart from when the hediff changes (large to huge for example)