[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

thanks for good works.

i guess it doesnt work. although i make my player naked, nobody does not seem to rape me. you said that during 10 to 21 in game days, arousal would not work properly.

so, you mean i have to spend more than 21 game days to work properly?

and also i am wondering whether it is possible that only player (not npcs nor follower) can be raped  by adjusting MCM menu when she wears some kind of leather clothes

I have a strange bug. After use, sex scenes of the mod Lover's Comfort v2013-07-20 (and older versions too) during transitions to other locations, there are CTD. On the other plugins SexLab no problem.
I use SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.12. In SexLab - v1.01b no such errors.
I really like your mod. Tell me how to fix this error.

Do not know in what mod the problem, so I write in both themes.

I have a strange bug. After use, sex scenes of the mod Lover's Comfort v2013-07-20 (and older versions too) during transitions to other locations, there are CTD. On the other plugins SexLab no problem.

I use SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.12. In SexLab - v1.01b no such errors.

Not sure that CTD is related to LC,

PM me you debug logs, after sex+ctd

thanks for good works.

i guess it doesnt work. although i make my player naked, nobody does not seem to rape me. you said that during 10 to 21 in game days, arousal would not work properly.

so, you mean i have to spend more than 21 game days to work properly?

and also i am wondering whether it is possible that only player (not npcs nor follower) can be raped  by adjusting MCM menu when she wears some kind of leather clothes

Rape from LC can start only on PC sleep.

If there is horny NPC, there is 30% chance of getting raped.

Arousal not working at 10-21 game days is old bug that had been fixed long ago.

have you thought of requesting idles from animators here to show high arousal ? stroking breasts, stroking pussy ... like that

also arousal for player ? maybe optinal, but fun, probably

sorry for english

Also SOS, but not under LC.

At next releae I plan to break Arousal to mods of its own, so moders can add arrousal effects.

Since i've updated to the latest version, ihave a strange problem: The arousal of my  followers isn't going down. Every time after the comfort the arousal is even higher.

The arousal of the follower or the spouse wil go up if they are not satisfied from sex. Meaning that if you end the sex act too soon they will want more. If you have enabled auto advance try leting the sex act finish by itself. If you have dissabled auto advance try to spent some more time in sex.

@Reyde do you recive "NPC Name is unstified..." notification ,

if YES spend more time on sex.

if NOT it is a bug, try to clean save LC, that should help.

With latest version, when NPC's  have sex they try to use the bed, but clip through to the floor.

I went into Sexlab MCM options and turned NPC's use beds from never to always, and that seems to have fixed it for me.

Not sure if that is what you had intended, but thought I would mention it.

same i whenever they have sex they clip through the floor and also i have already enable always use bed but the problem is when keerava  

and the other male argonian (i forgot his name) have sex they always use the PC bed not their bed

I was not clear enough, but from last version bed detection is left to SexLab.

So If you want NPCs to use the bed enable NPC use beds in SexLab MCM.

Generaly I am trying to cleanup LC and remove some legacy stuff, what ever SexLab can do I prefer remove from LC.

If I try to join the companions and brawl with Vilkas, he'll just taunt me shouting I'm not allowed to use magic, sheathing and unsheathing his weapon as if I was using magic and resetting his health. (I'm not using any magic.)

I still managed to finish the brawl by dealing enough damage for him to acknowledge me in the 2-3 seconds before he resets.

Are you sure you didn't just try brawling with an enchanted weapon or gloves on?

Yes. I specifically checked for that. The weapon I use during play is enchanted, but I've specifically unequipped everything for testing purposes. Even when I fight completely naked, without even binding anything to keys, the problem still persists.

I know it's definitely because of this mod, I have tried having nothing but this mod on a clean version of the game and the it still happens. The second I uncheck this from the list, it works.

I eventually managed to get around the problem by unchecking this from the loading order, fighting the brawl (they work then), winning, saving and closing the game, restarting with the mod rechecked into the loading order and loading the save. As long as I don't make Uthgerd a follower until after I've restarted with the mod, it's working fine. If I try to make her a follower after beating her and then save and restart, the load will just CTD.

Brawl Bug patch should handle the problem,

but anyway at next version I will add an MCM toggle to disable cloack effect that cousing that trouble.

The effect is nessary for Naked arousal.

Since I've been banned by the GF from getting married in-game... would it be possible to add an option to get raped by followers upon waking?

Not sure about it, but current general policy is to remove rape from LC, since there are enough rape mods , and there will be more of them.

Once upon a time it was added as method to learn new animtions, then were only few mods for SexiS, now it has become less relvant.

I have a problem I downloaded version 7-20 and when I look at the MCM menu the version says version 0 and  apparently none of the Mods features works for me can someone help me?

Not good, version 0 means that utility script is dead, hence rest of the mod will mal function.

Try to clean save the mod, follow the procedure at troubleshooting at the head of the thread.

If this does not help, PM me your debug log after playing some time with LC enabled.

I have a question. when I sneak into the lover house  I see them going at it but while there doing it, they say stuff like you better get out or ill call the guards ect.

how can I learn the animation if I get kicked out? using hook as well they are both upto date.

How to do it?

My character is at 30 arousal for quite some time, but I've never seen her "relieve herself" on sleep so far. I already suspected a conflict with "Another Sleep Mod", which makes characters visibly go to bed and get up, but removing it didn't solve the problem either. Can't test if sex on sleep works due to lack of a spouse right now.

Am I missing something?

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  ApachiiHair.esm
06  AOM.esm
07  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
08  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.11]
09  Skyrim - Director's Cut.esp  [Version 3.0]
0A  Malachit zu Vulkanglas.esp
0B  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
0C  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 1.3.2c]
0D  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
0E  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.1]
0F  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
10  TradeBarter.esp
11  AOM.esp
12  LoversHook.esp
13  SexLab Submit.esp
14  SexLab Romance.esp
15  LoversComfort.esp
16  SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
17  SexLab Solutions.esp
18  TouringCarriages.esp
19  SkyUI.esp
1A  NobleFemaleClothes.esp
1B  Psiijic_Master_Outfits.esp
1C  Raven Set v1.4.esp
1D  theRoadstrokersRogueSorceress.esp
1E  TrissArmorRetextured.esp
1F  GuardianStonesStash.esp
20  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
21  Northern Bathhouses.esp
22  Headtracking.esp
++  Hoodless Archmage - OE.esp
23  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
24  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
25  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
26  SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp
27  SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
28  Unique Region Names - Dragonborn.esp  [Version 1.1]
29  FNISspells.esp
2A  Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
2B  AzarHair.esp
2C  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
2D  Unique Region Names.esp  [Version 5]
2E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
2F  Bards&Merchants.esp
30  LPSleep.esp
31  OpulentOutfitsV2Universal.esp

Big thanks for your constant improvements, but in the latest version '20th' the "would you like to swing" text appears but animation does not start. everything else is working.

Any advice would be great

thanks Kwasind

Yep, many conditions are needed for that actually to work.

But check that both members of relevant couple are at the cell, also PC and spouse/follower should be in the cell.

My character is at 30 arousal for quite some time, but I've never seen her "relieve herself" on sleep so far. I already suspected a conflict with "Another Sleep Mod", which makes characters visibly go to bed and get up, but removing it didn't solve the problem either. Can't test if sex on sleep works due to lack of a spouse right now.

Am I missing something?

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  ApachiiHair.esm
06  AOM.esm
07  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
08  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.11]
09  Skyrim - Director's Cut.esp  [Version 3.0]
0A  Malachit zu Vulkanglas.esp
0B  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
0C  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 1.3.2c]
0D  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
0E  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.1]
0F  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
10  TradeBarter.esp
11  AOM.esp
12  LoversHook.esp
13  SexLab Submit.esp
14  SexLab Romance.esp
15  LoversComfort.esp
16  SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
17  SexLab Solutions.esp
18  TouringCarriages.esp
19  SkyUI.esp
1A  NobleFemaleClothes.esp
1B  Psiijic_Master_Outfits.esp
1C  Raven Set v1.4.esp
1D  theRoadstrokersRogueSorceress.esp
1E  TrissArmorRetextured.esp
1F  GuardianStonesStash.esp
20  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
21  Northern Bathhouses.esp
22  Headtracking.esp
++  Hoodless Archmage - OE.esp
23  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
24  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
25  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
26  SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp
27  SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
28  Unique Region Names - Dragonborn.esp  [Version 1.1]
29  FNISspells.esp
2A  Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
2B  AzarHair.esp
2C  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
2D  Unique Region Names.esp  [Version 5]
2E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
2F  Bards&Merchants.esp
30  LPSleep.esp
31  OpulentOutfitsV2Universal.esp

Try to run sex with any other SexLam mod , any mod should reduce arausal.

If it does not help see if you see notification "Partner name is unstified ..." after quick sex finish (hit space)

If not try to clean save mod

How to do it?

See here

http://www.creationkit.com/FAQ:_My_Script_Doesn%27t_Work!

Enabling Logging is a matter of changing a few ini settings. Open (or create) your SkyrimCustom.ini file in .../My Documents/My Games/Skyrim. Add the following lines to that file (you may also need to edit these in your Skyrim.ini if already specified there). If any of these lines already exist, just make sure they are toggled to "1" instead of "0".

[Papyrus]bEnableLogging=1bEnableTrace=1bLoadDebugInformation = 1

P.S. Going to be AFK until end of the month

I fear you misunderstood. My problem isn't that my char is permanently aroused (that's what she gets for lurking in the Battle-Born house every night.) Rather that something seems to prevert her from masturbating after waking up. But the only obvious mod for me to check was "Another Sleep Mod", which doesn't seem to be the cause.

I try one of the hacks ("setfactionrank XX03AB71 3" - sets selected NPC as spouse lover with lover rank 3. NPC with highest lover rank in the cell will be selected as spouse lover.) and wen I talk to her I see You ...K my spouse (Brawl) I looked to see if she now my spouse nothing it there I try making her a follower Think I'm doing something wrong. Were the XX is I did put in 0F which is the lovers comfort.esp is in the load order

I try one of the hacks ("setfactionrank XX03AB71 3" - sets selected NPC as spouse lover with lover rank 3. NPC with highest lover rank in the cell will be selected as spouse lover.) and wen I talk to her I see You ...K my spouse (Brawl) I looked to see if she now my spouse nothing it there I try making her a follower Think I'm doing something wrong. Were the XX is I did put in 0F which is the lovers comfort.esp is in the load order

That hack makes the selected character the spouse's lover.  If you don't have a spouse, obviously it's not going to be helpful until you DO have a spouse.

ooo... This is awesome! It makes marriages much more meaningful. :P

The only problem I get is some of the times my character will be stuck unable to move whatsoever after a go. Usually I can just do it again to fix that though.

...it may have something to do with tfc, I'm not sure. Haven't really tested extensively. Pretty all around cool mod though.

taken from Ashal's SexLab FAQ

Question: After sex I can't swing or unsheath my weapon and have to restart Skyrim to get it working again.

Answer: This is a problem with using TFC. Something in the way the animation ends in combination with TFC being active causes this. Sometimes just typing "enableplayercontrols" into console afterwards will fix this, sometimes not. To be on the safe side, just disable TFC before the animation starts the ending process; the part where they all ragdoll and reset to their default states.

So, yeah: if you had tfc on when the animation ended, it's very likely the cause of what you experienced.

I keep having problems with the animations lining up. I've tried using the option on sexlab that is supposed to fix that problem, unfortunately then objects no longer have any substance and I can walk through anything, fly, etc. Is there another way to fix this?

This my first time installing this mod for SexLab. I used this mod before in Sexis. I get a problem now...

It seems the arousal level doesn't work for me.

I have been waiting for days, including start a new game. The status indicator menu in MCM doesn't show anything. I even never received any HUD information whatever this mod is working or not. Nor even have sex when/after sleeping. I wonder if SexLab Comfort has any conflict with other SexLab mods?

I already put SexLab Comfort at the bottom (last) load order to make sure no overwritten code by other mods.

Sup everyone. So i installed this mod and it didn't work for some time, i mean it didn't trigger anims despite of arausal etc,  until i removed sexlab romance mod (conflict?), then my pc started being raped and the dialog options appeared, but pc still doesn't masturbate on wake up with high arausal lvls, but npcs do, help?

Some suggestions:

1. It would be great if you could set up chances of being raped in mcm, kinda like this: Dressed pc/npc rape chance - up to 50%(default 30%), naked pc/npc rape chance - up to 90% (default 50%).

2. If you're in prison you have up to 75% chance (configurable in mcm and default 45%) to be raped by a guard.

3. Toggleable? Npc with high arausal approach to pc/npc if they are naked (coz why not?) and also add dialogue option for the pc on this matter. Should sound like:

- You'd better put some clothes on, unless...

- Unless what?

- You wanna go somewhere more private (to agree) OR -You wanna catch a cold ( to refuse)

Smth like that lol