[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

"Let's have some Party". The answer is always "nah, I don't think so", even de arousal level is 20. Is there something wrong?

Yes, the dialogue line has been changed in last version.

So I guess some thing went wrong in update, redownload the mod, run BAT file to remove loose scripts, preform clean save.

Also you need arousal > 30 to start threesome.

It works fine for the player, but the NPC are slow to gain.  Give it some time and things will get moving.  It took a game week for me to notice steady gains in followers and local NPC.  It does work though.

My problem isn't with NPC's (although it is affecting them too), but with the player. The player will not gain arrousal after the first sex act most of the time. (I am checking by setting the timescale to a very high value and letting a few days pass). Sometimes it works, but most of the time it does not, and I have no idea what I am doing differently on the times that it does work.

Do you think you could have the player's arousal increase with the start, without the player needing to do a sex act first?

No, in my perspective LC should not bother/annoy PC until first sexual experience.

Arousal now managed by SexLabAroused no LC

Please PM me debug log before and after sex that had not made arousal to tick overtime.

I have a problem the mod seems to be unable to update to see who my current follower is or is marked as current follower but does not get aroused can anyone help me?

It might take some time to for LC find/update follower.

Best way to do it - exit and return interior cell, then wait for 10 seconds.

It would be nice if you could add a cleanup/uninstall feature to the MCM menu ,like other script heavy mods do,that would stop mod quests, scripts, and clear magic effects. Otherwise doing the skyrim "clean save" might eventually end up bloating saves.

LC does auto maintenance/update by itself, no user interaction is needed.

Clean save only necessary if things go wrong.

I guess I'm blind or it hasn't been said anywhere, but what is that " ____ victim level "? It always stays at 0. Is there any way to make it rise? And I guess that means the higher the level is, the higher the chance you will get raped? Or something else? Other than that everything works fine, awesome mod Redneck!

ok so I created a clean save, installed aroused and the update, and it ctd's upon load of the clean save

Try to load different save.

Also try to use differnt save for preforming clean save.

Since, I think, sometimes functions get stuck in a middle of save, then removed during update, then result is CTD.

I guess I'm blind or it hasn't been said anywhere, but what is that " ____ victim level "? It always stays at 0. Is there any way to make it rise? And I guess that means the higher the level is, the higher the chance you will get raped? Or something else? Other than that everything works fine, awesome mod Redneck!

Lover's Victim is effect form Lover's Hook, it is pennalty for being raped.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17221-wip-lovers-hook-v2013-07-12-sexlab/

Tried new version, yet I am still getting a CTD on rank 5 scene :(

Sexlab Framework is working fine (normal sex via conversation)

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Try to use matchmaker spell on the specific NPCs who are causing CTD.

If it does not help PM me you papyrus logs after CTD.

Thanks for the help :)

Pm'ing you crash report

Matchmaker on spouse + Lydia (current lover) resulted in a crash also.

First CTD was between spouse + Ahlam (previous lover).

However Intercouse does work between spouse and PC - if it's worth anything.

Updated LC, loaded my clean save -> CTD. :<

EDIT: Nevermind, it conflicted with the exchangeable Armor for Lydia MOD. Works fine ^^

Strange, LC should not conflict with any other mod, it does not overwrite any content.

Hello Redneck2x,

since the new version NPC´s often don´t use their beds. The scenes plays next to beds (on carpets or in the air...o_O)

I tried to test it with different options in SL Animation Options for using beds but the effect is always the same.

Yes, in last versions I had removed LC code that moved PC/NPCs to bed.

Now it is all manged by SexLab. at SexLab MCM change "NPC use beds" option.

Pm'ing you crash report

If matchmaker had caused CTD, then it has nothing to do with LC.

Crash report does not has any calls from SexLab or LC, it has little use. Is it full file?

Does CTD happen just after you fire matchmaker spells? of sometime during sex? or at the end?

Try to figure out is it spouse responsible for CTD, by trying to mate spouse with random NPC

or fire it is somthing else, by trying to mate random NPCs only without the spouse.

I dunno if I said this before, but could you add something like in the MCM to tweak the required arousal to have sex? Something like being able to make it so followers will never turn down sex, or never turn down threesomes, etc.

Also, I think maybe changing "Comfort" to "Sex" and "Party" to "Threesome" would sound better. It might even be cool if you also added like... "Oral" and "Anal" so you could roughly choose what you want to do, but with a bit of variety and without having to change animation options every time. e.g.

Let's have...

Sex.

Oral sex.

Anal.

A threesome.

Or something like that.

EDIT: Nevermind, it conflicted with the exchangeable Armor for Lydia MOD. Works fine ^^

Strange, LC should not conflict with any other mod, it does not overwrite any content.

Hello Redneck2x,

since the new version NPC´s often don´t use their beds. The scenes plays next to beds (on carpets or in the air...o_O)

I tried to test it with different options in SL Animation Options for using beds but the effect is always the same.

Pm'ing you crash report

Crash report does not has any calls from SexLab or LC, it has little use. Is it full file?

Does CTD happen just after you fire matchmaker spells? of sometime during sex? or at the end?

Try to figure out is it spouse responsible for CTD, by trying to mate spouse with random NPC

or fire it is somthing else, by trying to mate random NPCs only without the spouse.

Well... I can mate PC and spouse fine and also PC with randomn male NPCs - all except females.

My PC is female and it seems as soon as I try to engage in lesbian sex with another female npc or if a male npc gets down with a female npc, I CTD...

The CTD occurs right at the beginning of the act when characters begin undressing. The animations don't have time to start. It CTDs right after they get naked.

So conclusion: as soon as sex scene involves a female npc it CTD's I guess. :(

Do you think this is caused by enabling/disabling F-F F-M or M-M sex in LoversComfort mcm?

If not, I'll try resintalling SexLab.

Hello Redneck2x,

Pm'ing you crash report

Well... I can mate PC and spouse fine and also PC with randomn male NPCs - all except females.

My PC is female and it seems as soon as I try to engage in lesbian sex with another female npc or if a male npc gets down with a female npc, I CTD...

The CTD occurs right at the beginning of the act when characters begin undressing. The animations don't have time to start. It CTDs right after they get naked.

Do you think this is caused by enabling/disabling F-F F-M or M-M sex in LoversComfort mcm?

Now it is clear that it is not related to LC.

Try to review SexLab support posts, where ppl report CTD at the begining of the sex.

Also at SexLab try to disable "Even Actor height" or some thing like this, evening heights starts just after underssing. That helped me, but I had freezes and not CTDs.

Also try playing with other options in MCM menu that DO something just after underssing. (also try to disable underss animation)

Always do only one change at a time, otherwise you would not know that might fix/break your current setup.

I dunno if I said this before, but could you add something like in the MCM to tweak the required arousal to have sex? Something like being able to make it so followers will never turn down sex, or never turn down threesomes, etc.

Also, I think maybe changing "Comfort" to "Sex" and "Party" to "Threesome" would sound better. It might even be cool if you also added like... "Oral" and "Anal" so you could roughly choose what you want to do, but with a bit of variety and without having to change animation options every time. e.g.

Let's have...

Sex.

Oral sex.

Anal.

A threesome.

Or something like that.

I will add to todo list MCM menu that would alow to tweek different arousal levels.

More dialgue options are needed, I will try to add some.

hi everytime I sleep in bed my female follower dont rape me

shes level 100 arouse , morality 3, relationship 4

btw my PC is male

In last versions follower rape has been removed from LC.

Hello Redneck2x,

Pm'ing you crash report

Are you using a custom PC race? Have you tried making a female NPC naked without using anything SexLab related (there are "Make nude" spells on Nexus) just to see if its naked female NPCs meshes/skeletons that are causing the problem

More dialgue options are needed, I will try to add some.

OK, good, no rape. In that case, I propose to change "you catch an unfriendly gaze" to "horny gaze" or, "NPC-name gives you a horny look", or "NPC-name is interested in you".

The pop-up question "use nearby bed" is not immersive, perhaps it is not necessary when the option "never use beds" in the sexlab mCM is choosen.

Perhaps it is possible to build in the option to refuse, not via a yes/no pop-up question, but for instance: drawing  a weapon, or raising fists, just for a second, would show that the PC is not interested. I am aware that this would involve more work than the dialogue change.

Hello Redneck2x,

Pm'ing you crash report

Now it is clear that it is not related to LC.

Try to review SexLab support posts, where ppl report CTD at the begining of the sex.

Also at SexLab try to disable "Even Actor height" or some thing like this, evening heights starts just after underssing. That helped me, but I had freezes and not CTDs.

Also try playing with other options in MCM menu that DO something just after underssing. (also try to disable underss animation)

Always do only one change at a time, otherwise you would not know that might fix/break your current setup.

Thanks for the suggestions. Will try that then.

Sorry for the false alarm, and thanks for a great mod!

Hello Redneck2x,

Pm'ing you crash report

Are you using a custom PC race? Have you tried making a female NPC naked without using anything SexLab related (there are "Make nude" spells on Nexus) just to see if its naked female NPCs meshes/skeletons that are causing the problem

Yup, I'm using Temptress race. But being naked is not a problem - not for my character or an NPC... It only CTD's when sex involving a female NPC starts. I too had thought about that however it hasn't seemed to be a problem after some streaking :)

I completely reinstalled all mods related to ssl. I installed the latest arousal and comfort mods and ssl 1.15b.

Animations with 2 npc's work, and animations with follower and PC work (after sleep). Animations with the PC's wife always fail to start and the wife does not have the "let's have some" dialogue option (while I can give npc's that option). The PC's wife does have the regular wife dialogue options.

What can I do to repair this?

OK, good, no rape. In that case, I propose to change "you catch an unfriendly gaze" to "horny gaze" or, "NPC-name gives you a horny look", or "NPC-name is interested in you".

He didnt say no rape. He said no follower rape, which is quite logical. I assume that other npc may still rape you when excited and "you catch an unfriendly stare" is quite appropriate. For me is one of the best line in the mod. 

First, i would like to congratulate for this project, its nice to see new mods appearing in this matter.

I've been trying so hard to get this work, but something is still wrong here, characters just standing on bed, and doing nothing. Looks like the same old story from Oblivion, but Skyrim's system looks much more difficult to fix it on my own.

Any ideas?

Im using the lastest Fnis (3.5) Lastest Sexlab and lastest Skse. I've been trying to get this work since long hours but im just wandering around in the darkness

The latest fnis is 4.0.  Have you installed Arousal framework? Without it, Loverscomfort wont work.

Well Fnis 4.0 is an additional file for monsters as i see, and yes, ive installed Arousal framework, placed it next to SexLab on the loading list. I can't see why it doesn't work, i think i've tried out everything i could.

What do you mean dont work?

You dont see anything in the MCM?  You should see both Loverscomfort and Arousal (and Sexlab also). 

HAve you tried to see if Sexlab is working..? You can try to activate it via some basic mod like Sexlab matchmaking.

Yep, the mods are exists in MCM, they all have their pictures and menus too.

If that helps, i've also tried to install another mod named Private Needs, which mod makes characters able to bladder, and in that mod, i also can't see the animation, only the voices and sound effects, while the character is standing.

So it seems these two mods have some common animation problems.

Edit: matchmaking spells are useless on PC and NPCs too. They gets naked and standing, seems i have problems around the SexLab.