[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

I don't think aroused followers should have the ability to rape you after sleeping. Instead, after you wake up while your follower is present, there should pop up a message box saying "Your follower is horny and would like to bang you." where you will have two options. Either accept or reject them. And upon rejection, your follower should start to masturbate instead. Just a thought.

Part of the mod isn't working for me. The PC or any NPCs don't accumulate arousal over time. I've tried preforming a clean save and it didn't work, arousal was working properly in older versions, though. I have the latest version of Sexlab and everything is up to date and working fine, except for arousal.

Many ppl reporting similar problem.

To investigate it I need that few ppl with same symptoms:

open console , select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPCs arousal is not rising overtime

getfactionrank XX044212

getfactionrank XX058541

getfactionrank XX044213

replace XX with LC hex load order hex code, which you can see by typing in console "help loverscomfort"

Each command will return numeric result, please post it here (or PM me) and also how many game days in total had passed.

The commands will NOT fix the problem.

I just tried that on Huulda, I waited 2 days but her arousal did not go up, I did notice that the player's arousal went up. So it seems its the NPCs.

I entered those commands in the console and every command's value was -2.0

Thank you for response, that brings us closer to the problem solution.

Result -2 means that Huulda never had sex according to LC.

Now the question is why? I assume that for some reason LC hooks got diconnceted from SexLab.

To verfy that please start sex with any NPC and finish quickly by hitting "Space", now can you see "NPC name is unsatisfied" notification?

Any one with not functioning arousal can do the test, that might close on a problem.

I don't think aroused followers should have the ability to rape you after sleeping. Instead, after you wake up while your follower is present, there should pop up a message box saying "Your follower is horny and would like to bang you." where you will have two options. Either accept or reject them. And upon rejection, your follower should start to masturbate instead. Just a thought.

Agree, from last version followers are not raping PC but mastrubating, or having sex with each other.

Generaly I want to remove rape from LC (only the spouse is going to have the privilage).

Why are there only 2 or 3 lesbian animations? Is there a way to make female follower use strapon and use male animations too? And I'm not using lover's hook so animations shouldn't be limited by an other mod. :3

At next LC version I will add MCM toggle to enbale M/F for F/F.

Currently the only way to override it is by disabling all F/F animtions, then LC will fall back to M/F animations.

Agree, from last version followers are not raping PC but mastrubating, or having sex with each other.

Generaly I want to remove rape from LC (only the spouse is going to have the privilage).

Just a thought, but it'd be cool if the followers could ask the PC for sex. Perhaps a dialog option when you talk to them ("How are you feeling?" or "You look a bit distracted.") and a few responses to show how desperate they are. Then the player could have the option of 'satisfying' them or leaving them to deal with it themselves just like they do now.

Just a thought, but it'd be cool if the followers could ask the PC for sex. Perhaps a dialog option when you talk to them ("How are you feeling?" or "You look a bit distracted.") and a few responses to show how desperate they are. Then the player could have the option of 'satisfying' them or leaving them to deal with it themselves just like they do now.

I plan to "outsource" dialgues by making arousal SexLab sub-framework, so any moder by checking fanction rank can easly create any dialgues.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to find source of the problem until few ppl with malfunctioning arousal will:

open console, select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPC's arousal is not rising overtime

• getfactionrank XX044212
  • getfactionrank XX058541
  • getfactionrank XX044213

replace XX with LC hex load order hex code, which you can see by typing in console "help loverscomfort"

And post results here, that might give me indication the problem why arousal is 0.

Sorry, I was busy, I did it as u said and in result all NPCs and player have faction rank "-2". I did it with SL version 1.10.

Btw after sex I get message "Your desires was satisfied", with previous version of SL (1.01b) I dont get that message. Hope it was useful.

Greetings! thanks for the awesome mod.

I am experiencing some troubles here. Before installing this mod i was married.. but after install it strange stuff is happening. The Lovers comfort MCM menu/status, says i have no wife. Nor my (ex?)wife says the "Hello my love" stuff no more. Also I cannot get sex with her as much times as i like.. that tells me she may be not my wife anymore. Probably, this may be caused because i tried to use this mod along with Dudestia - multiple marriage mod?.. i did read they are not compatible, but i didn't knew it was a serious issue.. did i messed marriage system ^^'?

I am asking because i manually did divorcing & remarriage through console with no result, even after uninstall this mod, and dudestia's.

I am experiencing some troubles here. Before installing this mod i was married.. but after install it strange stuff is happening. The Lovers comfort MCM menu/status, says i have no wife. Nor my (ex?)wife says the "Hello my love" stuff no more. Also I cannot get sex with her as much times as i like.. that tells me she may be not my wife anymore. Probably, this may be caused because i tried to use this mod along with Dudestia - multiple marriage mod?.. i did read they are not compatible, but i didn't knew it was a serious issue.. did i messed marriage system?

I am asking because i manually did divorcing remarriage through console with no result, even after disable this mod, and dudestia's.

No worries..

I also have the same multy-mariage mod and it works fine.

All you need to do it to divorce your wife with the mods (dudestia) menu. and marry her normally (with a ceremony)

Then Lover's Comfort will register her.

Using the console will not work as the marry quest does not get completed

You can also marry as many as the multy mod allows, but Lovers comfort will register the one you married with a ceremony. I havent checked to divorce that one and marry another one the same way to see if Lovers comfort will update but I am pretty sure it will. 

I am experiencing some troubles here. Before installing this mod i was married.. but after install it strange stuff is happening. The Lovers comfort MCM menu/status, says i have no wife. Nor my (ex?)wife says the "Hello my love" stuff no more. Also I cannot get sex with her as much times as i like.. that tells me she may be not my wife anymore. Probably, this may be caused because i tried to use this mod along with Dudestia - multiple marriage mod?.. i did read they are not compatible, but i didn't knew it was a serious issue.. did i messed marriage system?

I am asking because i manually did divorcing remarriage through console with no result, even after disable this mod, and dudestia's.

No worries..

I also have the same multy-mariage mod and it works fine.

All you need to do it to divorce your wife with the mods (dudestia) menu. and marry her normally (with a ceremony)

Then Lover's Comfort will register her.

Using the console will not work as the marry quest does not get completed

You can also marry as many as the multy mod allows, but Lovers comfort will register the one you married with a ceremony. I havent checked to divorce that one and marry another one the same way to see if Lovers comfort will update but I am pretty sure it will. 

Hey! thanks for your response!

Ok, then this may be caused by another different issue: i have never been able to marry through the quest:

* I am able to ask for marriage to any marriageable NPC.

* I am able to ask Maramal to prepare the wedding. I do it between 12AM and 12PM.

* After wait 24h, i am unable to start the wedding. If i keep waiting, the quest never shows as failed.

At the time, i solved this issue using Dudestia mod. It have a spell that let you marry and divorce instantly. I guess it does the same than the console. But i can using commands too, with setstage 74793 100 i am able to finish the quest.

In the temple in riftern there is a shrine that resets the marriage quest. Use that shrine to reset it, and then try to marry someone normally again. It should work

I guess you are talking about the diabella shrine that Dudestia mod adds. Yeah, i tried resetting the quest using it, tried to marry different NPCs, at different hours, and waiting different times at different places. Nothing seems to work for me.

did you try to reinstall dudestias mod? I think I had a problem like that in the past but it was so long ago I have no idea how I solved it.. 

I also have a patch for that mod that alegebly fixes some missing dialogues. Do you have that?

Don't know why it's down (update maybe), but if you need it this urgent, here it is.
Not compatible with Marriable Serana.

Repacked as MO friendly archive.
Containes the meta infos for NMM and MO.

if you're not using MO, ignore the Meta.iNi file.

In the temple in riftern there is a shrine that resets the marriage quest. Use that shrine to reset it, and then try to marry someone normally again. It should work

can i ask what is the name of that mod?

should be this one:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9378

Multiple Marriages by dudestia

i liked 0.93 since it did not require any dlc the newest one needs dawnguard to play.

1.21 took me allot of time to remove dawnguard dependency without breaking the scripts. to bad mod author is no longer working on it.

No changes over here :C

I suspect the quest update when i ask Maramal to arrange stuff isn't triggering good... or something like that... because it doesn't even fail after a time. I have read it should.

Anyways, i am sorry for being asking for support of an unrelated issue to this mod on here. Maybe i will try to start a new game just to check out if it works..

can i ask what is the name of that mod?

should be this one:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9378

Multiple Marriages by dudestia

i liked 0.93 since it did not require any dlc the newest one needs dawnguard to play.

1.21 took me allot of time to remove dawnguard dependency without breaking the scripts. to bad mod author is no longer working on it.

thans il try this one out . its time for me to have a divorce to my dead husband cosnach its a shame that he had to die due to liver cancer LOL

Just a heads up, trying to be helpful.

I recently fired up BOSS again, and it gave me a message you might want to pay attention to.

"

• LoversComfort.esp Active
    • Error: SexiS.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it."

I realize that this is not accurate, as I've booted it without it before, but it might be causing the funky crashes that happen when I load my most recent file without loading an older file first. It might simply be -listed- as a dependency in the code, without actually BEING a dependency. Or something else, fuck if I know. But I thought you'd want to know that BOSS was complaining, as the mod-load-order-sorter is used by many people, and is trying to complain to people.