[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Quoting myself from earlier today elsewhere :)

You need to delete the keyword from the armor definition in the esp. You can use either Creation Kit or the Tes5edit.

Keep in mind that if you want the Custom Fit or Well Matched armor perks you must be wearing an item that has the ArmorCuirass keyword. 

Here's an image of what you'd be deleting in Tes5.

post-121497-0-54978000-1376591108_thumb.png

Quoting myself from earlier today elsewhere :)

You need to delete the keyword from the armor definition in the esp. You can use either Creation Kit or the Tes5edit.

Keep in mind that if you want the Custom Fit or Well Matched armor perks you must be wearing an item that has the ArmorCuirass keyword. 

Here's an image of what you'd be deleting in Tes5.

so if it messes up should I just re-add  armorcuirass to it? or uninstall and reinstall the mod

It would be great if there were some development of the unfaithful spouse narrative. As it is, the spouse takes a lover but relations with the Player continue as normal. Some possible options (random or configurable):

1) spouse relents and resumes monogamous relationship. Lover can be killed or ejected.

2) spouse relents and is taken back on condition of self-abasing penance (e.g. having sex with every down-and-out in Skyrim). "You want to cheat? You'll get all the cock you want--from Skyrim's scum"

3) Player character repents (for negligence) and suffers penalty (2)

4) divorce

It would be great if there were some development of the unfaithful spouse narrative. As it is, the spouse takes a lover but relations with the Player continue as normal. Some possible options (random or configurable):

1) spouse relents and resumes monogamous relationship. Lover can be killed or ejected.

2) spouse relents and is taken back on condition of self-abasing penance (e.g. having sex with every down-and-out in Skyrim). "You want to cheat? You'll get all the cock you want--from Skyrim's scum"

3) Player character repents (for negligence) and suffers penalty (2)

4) divorce

Would like some development in that area.  Though for 2...not entirely sure how I'd feel about possibly raising Brenuin's kid given the new pregnancy mods  :P

A great mod, but I have mixed feelings about the whole cheating spouse theme. It was interesting at first, but I am tired of coming home to find Jordis bonking the butler. I actually killed him (Eomer from a LOTR mod) when it happened even after I thought we had reconciled. I thought that would put an end to Jordis's bad behaviour but now she is chatting up Arwen ("push the door to bliss", nice line btw) and so I know what is coming next. It would be nice to have a toggle in MCM to turn cheating on or off. Or is the simple solution just to switch to your "Aroused" mod (which I have not yet tried)? Just what is the difference between LC and Aroused?

A great mod, but I have mixed feelings about the whole cheating spouse theme. It was interesting at first, but I am tired of coming home to find Jordis bonking the butler. I actually killed him (Eomer from a LOTR mod) when it happened even after I thought we had reconciled. I thought that would put an end to Jordis's bad behaviour but now she is chatting up Arwen ("push the door to bliss", nice line btw) and so I know what is coming next. It would be nice to have a toggle in MCM to turn cheating on or off. Or is the simple solution just to switch to your "Aroused" mod (which I have not yet tried)? Just what is the difference between LC and Aroused?

From what the other thread says, Aroused is just the arousal system without the spousal integration at all, for either use as a standalone mod (what I use it for), or for integration into other people's mod without them having you to download and install all of Lovers Comfort... say if someone else wanted to use arousal as part of their mod, or if you wanted to use them in tandem. Otherwise (so far) no difference in the arousal systems between them, ah think.

hello redneck2x, since you made the arrousal-framework, I guess you will make some chances to LC, too? Maybe you should think of doing something about the way you handle the followers.

It was a good thing to take them out of the "rape"-faction, but there should be something more and it shouldn't be too hard to do. Remember, they are your friends and the moment you put on your Mara amulet, they instantly want to marry you (stupid thing, by the way). There is an affection for the PC so let's show it insteat of masturbating or banging another follower, please.

While I was playing around a little with Radiant Prostitution, I was thinking, hey something like that could work with LC, too, so why not like this:

Follower is arroused, so you can start a force greet and to prevent it from happen in combat situations, you can set conditions like "No Body Armor" (I did this with RP to have control wether a client will try to appoach me and he wouldn't dare ask me as long as I'm fully armored  ;)  ) So maybe you're in a camp or at home, the follower will approach you and you can ask him, "Hey Friend, what's on your mind?" (Too bad it allway has to be so short because of the 80 letter thing) The follower can answer. " Um, sorry, but you know, there is a little problem we need to solve in some way."  It's possiblle to split the text so you can let him say more in the beginning or to make it more like a conversation the PC answers "Well yes, tell me about your problems"

Follower starts: "It's you, you know. Running around with you all day long, watching you is driving me crazy. I can't stop thinking of something else than having some different kind of fun together" 

Now the PC can say "Oh, well, charming - and what's on your mind exactly?" or quit it with "Nah, I don't want to hear anything more". Let's pretent there is an affection so we will have the usual choices. Maybe you could make it more interesting by setting it randomly, (like RP does it) but please don't do it like "I want to fuck your ass", it's so crude, (The answer would be "Fine, look for a tree and find yourself a knothole), do it more like this: "Did you ever took a look at my ass wondering if it's as sexy and strong as it looks? Well, it's time to explore it, my friend ... by bending me over, making me scream and begging for more ..."  for females or "I allways wonder if this ass I'm starring at all day long is as sexy and strong as it seems. I'm sure you'll love my way of exploring it ... bending you over, making you scream and begging for more ..." for males. Or insteat of "I want to fuck your pussy"  let it sound like this: "You're always so tensed, but I know how to soothe it. Let me lick you till you shiver (kissing, hugging, whatever - if you use foreplay in SL) and begging for more ... then I will penetrate your warm, wed pussy ..." or "I'm a little strained but you can soothe it easily. Start it by licking (same as before ...) me, make me begging for more. ... and then you penetrate my warm, wet pussy ..."

(Sorry, but your said your not so goog at dialogues and this is only a suggestion, cause I love dialogues. I'II have a look at this "You f..k my spouse" line in game to see how I can change it to be less awkward - if I ever let my spouse find another lover ...) And then the PC could answer "Tempting, but let's find a place more privat first " for yes (apparently) or "Tempting, but I'm not in the mood right now" for a modest "No thanks" or "Fine, look for a tree and find yourself a knothole" if you like it the harsh way. And now the follower could do it all by himself or bang another follower. And this is how I would love to see  Lovers Comfort handle this.

Sorry for this wall of text and sorry if it's bad grammar, cause I'm no native speaker, but maybe you will think of it (and let me know if you need dialogues for it :)

Interesting, I like narrative and dialogues.

But the bottle neck here is that I am bad dialogue writer.

What should be done I think is to use two values at SexLab Aroused:

1. Arousal - more basic physiological need, lust

2. Affection - more human to human relations, it can change by doing favors, quests, gifts.

Vanilla game has some of Affection system named RelationshipRank, it is not granular enough in my opinion , but it is standard.

http://www.creationkit.com/GetRelationshipRank_-_Actor

Is there a way to toggle or disable NPC's Comfort? 

At MCM menu you can disable F-F, M-M, F-M  then NPC-NPC Comfort would stop.

Posted new version v20130824.

The major change is that arousal was removed from LC and it is taken form SexLabAroused.

Here are changes:

v20130824 - requires SexLab 1.5b
- Removed arousal from LC, added SexLab Aroused as dependency
- Spouse would agree for sex if arousal > 10
- Followers would agree for sex if arousal > 20
- Followers/Spouse would agree for threesome if arousal > 30
- Couples would agree for swing if arousal > 40
- NPCs would masturbate if sleeping and if arousal > 60
- Followers would masturbate/sex on PC wake up if arousal > 70
- Fixed PC masturbation on wake up, if arousal > 90
- If PC had sex not with a spouse then spouse gets +2 exposure
- Changed some dialogues
- Removed a lot of old code

Tried new version, yet I am still getting a CTD on rank 5 scene :(

Sexlab Framework is working fine (normal sex via conversation)

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Try to use matchmaker spell on the specific NPCs who are causing CTD.

If it does not help PM me you papyrus logs after CTD.

I'm not getting any dialogue on follower with the new version... arousal works fine, sexlab too. 

LC loads after both.

I uninstalled the previous version as described, ran the clean scripts bat first, disabled old mod, saved, and loaded the new one.

any ideas?

EDIT: spoke too soon, some reloads fixed the issue. 

It would be nice if you could add a cleanup/uninstall feature to the MCM menu ,like other script heavy mods do,that would stop mod quests, scripts, and clear magic effects. Otherwise doing the skyrim "clean save" might eventually end up bloating saves.

Is this on a first time install or an update of the mod?  If it's an update, make sure you follow the directions for doing a clean save and update.  I updated mine and it's working great.  It does take awhile to actually start working on NPC.  Give it some time.  It may help to have sex with the npc to get it going.  I use the Random sex mod for that.  After about 1 game day everything seems to be working as it should.

It works fine for the player, but the NPC are slow to gain.  Give it some time and things will get moving.  It took a game week for me to notice steady gains in followers and local NPC.  It does work though.

My problem isn't with NPC's (although it is affecting them too), but with the player. The player will not gain arrousal after the first sex act most of the time. (I am checking by setting the timescale to a very high value and letting a few days pass). Sometimes it works, but most of the time it does not, and I have no idea what I am doing differently on the times that it does work.

Do you think you could have the player's arousal increase with the start, without the player needing to do a sex act first?