[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Not sure it understood you. Currently if PC sees naked NPC then PC gets aroused, and visa versa.

What you suggest is PC getting aroused then PC is naked and being watched by others (lets say dressed NPCs) ? am I right?

Yes.  When the PC is exposed the PC and NPCs both gain arousal.  The PC is aroused because they are showing off their body and being watched by others.  NPCs get aroused because they see the naked PC.

I suggested it as a separate option in case some people do not want to play as an exhibitionist and don't feel their PC should get aroused by exposing themselves (maybe they are shy/embarrassed to be naked).

Example:

Sayla walks through town naked because it excites her to see the looks of shock and lust in the faces of the NPCs.  This in turn makes her aroused too.  Before long she is distracted by her own arousal (debuff).  Then two things can happen:  She goes to sleep at the local inn where all of her previous exhibition has aroused many of the NPCs and one of them may rape her when she sleeps, or she goes home and has sex with a spouse or follower before sleep.  Either way, she wakes up satisfied and no longer distracted.

Good clue, not functioning 'N' means that LC maintenance is not working and if it is not working the arousal would also mal function.

To fix this try clean save game.

But just after loading clean save try to see if arousal works correctly (dialogues might not appear on first load, Skyrim bug), start sex with any mod see if arousal is ticking up.

Then save, quit load again see If it continues to work,

I suspect that there might be something that disabling LC maintenance, figuring that out might help  a lot of ppl.

Looks like I understood what is the trouble. But 1st things 1st. I deleted old versions of LC, saved, quit and reload game, in MCM menu LC was empty, I clicked "reinstall/clean" in SLab framework (v1.12), saved, quit and reload game, no LC menu in MCM now. Then I installed latest version of LC (2013-07-13). Now to the main: looks like to start change arousal levels, NPC have to participate in sex act, player enough just to see it (married NPCs always have sex at nigth). Just when I playing, PC start get arousal levels only after I saw sex once. Also my spouse start get arousal levels after we had sex. Lover start get arousal levels after my spouse had sex with him... etc...

I think it have to be on main page, but in correct english  :)

Hey, I don't know if this was suggested but I couldn't find it in the topic.

In the MCM menu you can toggle NPC/NPC sex options for male/male, female/female etc.

Could you do the same for when the NPCs are aroused and rape the PC? So basically MCM toggle options to disable/enable males and females raping the PC.

Thanks

In the MCM menu you can toggle NPC/NPC sex options for male/male, female/female etc.

Could you do the same for when the NPCs are aroused and rape the PC? So basically MCM toggle options to disable/enable males and females raping the PC.

Thanks

There's already an option that allow to manage the minimum arousal for rape to being allowed. If you put it to max, it will disable the raping occurences.

" "setfactionrank XX03AB71 3" - sets selected NPC as spouse lover with lover rank 3. NPC with highest lover rank in the cell will be selected as spouse lover. "

Using "setfactionrank XX03AB71 3" seems to be a necessary condition to start spontaneous animations. Without it, there were only the requested animations that are triggered after setfactionrank xx05bb1c 0. Edit: I had to remove another mod which had unwanted effects, so perhaps that was the cause.

Can you tell us more about the factionranks: e.g. does "setfactionrank XX03AB71 2" or "setfactionrank XX03AB71 4" have an effect? Can more than 1 NPC have "setfactionrank XX03AB71 3" or would that give conflicts?

What is LoversComfortCloak?

Anyway, all intended effects of LC seem to work fine now, thanks for helping me with that.

" "setfactionrank XX03AB71 3" - sets selected NPC as spouse lover with lover rank 3. NPC with highest lover rank in the cell will be selected as spouse lover. "

Using "setfactionrank XX03AB71 3" seems to be a necessary condition to start spontaneous animations. Without it, there were only the requested animations that are triggered after setfactionrank xx05bb1c 0.

Can you tell us more about the factionranks: e.g. does "setfactionrank XX03AB71 2" or "setfactionrank XX03AB71 4" have an effect? Can more than 1 NPC have "setfactionrank XX03AB71 3" or would that give conflicts?

Anyway, all intended effects of LC seem to work fine now, thanks for helping me with that.

Faction XX03AB71 used to track spouse-lover relations, the ranks are:

• rank 0,1 - does nothing
  • rank 2 - starts scene spouse complaining to some stranger (potential lover)
  • rank 3 - lover note is placed at spouse inventory, trade/pickpocket spouse to get it, PC can brawl with Lover
  • rank 4 - starts scene with spouse-lover chater
  • rank 5 - sex animation is played

After setting manually rank, click T and wait for an hour.

Normally the ranks are changed by LC then entering cell, it tries to find NPC with highest rank, once found it adds +1 to NPC rank.

Thanks

That option was suggested and declined few times, in my perspective for immersion you can not select rapist.

Good clue, not functioning 'N' means that LC maintenance is not working and if it is not working the arousal would also mal function.

To fix this try clean save game.

But just after loading clean save try to see if arousal works correctly (dialogues might not appear on first load, Skyrim bug), start sex with any mod see if arousal is ticking up.

Then save, quit load again see If it continues to work,

I suspect that there might be something that disabling LC maintenance, figuring that out might help  a lot of ppl.

Looks like I understood what is the trouble. But 1st things 1st. I deleted old versions of LC, saved, quit and reload game, in MCM menu LC was empty, I clicked "reinstall/clean" in SLab framework (v1.12), saved, quit and reload game, no LC menu in MCM now. Then I installed latest version of LC (2013-07-13). Now to the main: looks like to start change arousal levels, NPC have to participate in sex act, player enough just to see it (married NPCs always have sex at nigth). Just when I playing, PC start get arousal levels only after I saw sex once. Also my spouse start get arousal levels after we had sex. Lover start get arousal levels after my spouse had sex with him... etc...

I think it have to be on main page, but in correct english  :)

Good it started to work,

looks like the problem was version update.

Please keep an eye on arousal, I am not sure that the problem may not return.

My wife is now cheating with lydia, how do I regain her love back to me? She's unsatisfied everytime I have sex with her.

You can brawl with Lydia

Don't finish sex quickly, if sex had been finished 0.8 of total time set in SexLab for animation, then PCs partner will get +5 arousal.

Not sure it understood you. Currently if PC sees naked NPC then PC gets aroused, and visa versa.

What you suggest is PC getting aroused then PC is naked and being watched by others (lets say dressed NPCs) ? am I right?

Yes.  When the PC is exposed the PC and NPCs both gain arousal.  The PC is aroused because they are showing off their body and being watched by others.  NPCs get aroused because they see the naked PC.

I suggested it as a separate option in case some people do not want to play as an exhibitionist and don't feel their PC should get aroused by exposing themselves (maybe they are shy/embarrassed to be naked).

Example:

Sayla walks through town naked because it excites her to see the looks of shock and lust in the faces of the NPCs.  This in turn makes her aroused too.  Before long she is distracted by her own arousal (debuff).  Then two things can happen:  She goes to sleep at the local inn where all of her previous exhibition has aroused many of the NPCs and one of them may rape her when she sleeps, or she goes home and has sex with a spouse or follower before sleep.  Either way, she wakes up satisfied and no longer distracted.

Ok got it, i will add it to todo list.

I think I found a "bug"

I have 2 followers but at the time of testing only one of them had a high arousal.

I am at a home with quite a lot of NPCs (some of them higlhy aroused) but no spouce around.

If I ask the follower with the low arousal lvl for a party, she refuses. Wich is normall.

If I ask the follower with the high arousal lvl for a party she accepts, But I receive the message SexLab Animation failed to start [-1]

Trying to find why my game is stuck....again....for the millionth time...I found that this time it's actually not stuck. If I ask the same follower for comfort, it works.

What is propably causing this is the fact that there is one aroused follower, the player (that makes 2) but there is no spouce or another aroused follower around, to make 3 NPcs and start the party.

So, correct me if I am wrong but it is normall that the animation failed to start as there are not enough elligible NPCs for the threesome.

However, in this case, having the message SexLab Animation failed to start [-1] will most definately make people thing that something is broken and start messing with their mods, while they shouldn't. Everything works fine.

I think that in this case the mod should pop up a warning saying that there are not enough people to party with or something like it, so that the player knows that nothing is broken. You just can't do that right now with the available NPCs around.

Yes, it might be a problem.

The intended way was that if there is no 3 actors, then play only 2 actor animation with 2 actors. 

Thank you redneck, this is a great mod. Could you add an option so the spouse can't cheat? Also will you add more people to the couple list or whatever? In gray-mane, Avulstein has only sex with Olfina and Eorlund has only sex with Fralia. Could you do so that the whole gray-mane are able to have sex with eachother?

Thank you redneck, this is a great mod. Could you add an option so the spouse can't cheat? Also will you add more people to the couple list or whatever? In gray-mane, Avulstein has only sex with Olfina and Eorlund has only sex with Fralia. Could you do so that the whole gray-mane are able to have sex with eachother?

He could.

But then the mod would not be called LOVERS's comfort. It would be called Random Sex:P  :angel:

There's no "list", it's determined entirely by relationship ranks that are set to 4.  Which you can modify in-game with console commands, using setrelationshiprank (character's refID) 4.

There's no "list", it's determined entirely by relationship ranks that are set to 4.  Which you can modify in-game with console commands, using setrelationshiprank (character's refID) 4.

I dont thik you can od that with the console. With the console you can only modify the relationship of an NPC towards the player, not towards another NPC. He will need to edit their relationship with the CK. 

I dont thik you can od that with the console. With the console you can only modify the relationship of an NPC towards the player, not towards another NPC. He will need to edit their relationship with the CK. 

No, it works fine if you click on the NPC you want to modify beforehand, or using "prid (character RefID)".  I've done so with experiments, as has NicoleDragoness, and neither of us have had problems getting it to work.

Yes, you select that NPC and you modify their relationship rank towards you. Not towards another NPC. I cannot for exapmle use the console and make the Jarl of whiterun fall in love with Ysolda. I can make him fall in love with me.

I think

Edit* No wait..I think it goes like this. You select the NPC andthe command goes like..

Setrelationshiprank <targetNPC> <rank>

so... yup you can. my bad

He could.

But then the mod would not be called LOVERS's comfort. It would be called Random Sex:P  :angel:

Oh... But I mean, a family loves eachother, why wouldn't they do it now? :P Olfina is actually romantically involved with Jon Battle-Born, shouldn't they have sex then?

Edit* No wait..I think it goes like this. You select the NPC andthe command goes like..

Could you explain how I do that? Do I need to target my npc with my mouse or what? How do I get the id of my npc if I need to type its id?

Edit: Sorry for the double post, I thought the two posts would merge.

Could you explain how I do that? Do I need to target my npc with my mouse or what? How do I get the id of my npc if I need to type its id?

You target the one NPC with the mouse so his or her refID appears at the top of the command console.  The RefID in the code is for the other NPC, the one you wish to change the relationship rank to.

It only needs to be done once, you don't need to do it a second time with the NPCs' RefIDs switched around.

You target the one NPC with the mouse so his or her refID appears at the top of the command console.  The RefID in the code is for the other NPC, the one you wish to change the relationship rank to.

It only needs to be done once, you don't need to do it a second time with the NPCs' RefIDs switched around.

Thank you alot. Can several people be couples at the same time?

Thanks

That option was suggested and declined few times, in my perspective for immersion you can not select rapist.

Could you make it more immersive by adding 2 "Exposure rate" sliders? One for female and one for male NPCs. After all not everyone in Skyrim is bisexual, and from what I notice female NPCs rape the PC just as often as male.

Hey man, great mod.

Always felt that the adult element was lacking in vanilla skyrim. Yea you marry a spouse, but I've always felt sex is an important element to any story.

I just had a tiny problem I'm not sure if it has already been brought up to your attention.

Basically I'm getting F/F animations in F/M scenarios.

For example if my character (male) is engaging a serana then F/F animations play if i cycle with 'O' key. I already tried disabling the new feature 'F/F use F/M animations' but it still occurs. The only solution I've come up with is disabling 'tribadism' and 'arrok lesbian' animations which is lame. Also pretty funny when my toon wakes up with high arousal female masturbation animation starts playing.

I think the cause might be in sexlab 1.12 revision changes the way how mods obtain gender variable.

Also since your last release now if my followers arousal is above 15 and I want to engage in consensual sex via dialogue:

"let's have some..." >> "comfort" my character gets raped instead of it being consensual (with a strapon and everything) is this intentional?
To remedy this I had to disable aggresive arousal setting to 30 in LC MCM options, which is what I usually do anyway but simply pointing out that this never occured in your previous revisions.

Also if lets say I do go to sleep and my follower has a high arousal rating I wake up and my follower proceeds to start raping me unless I turn it off by setting the slider in MCM to 30.

What has also been bugging me is idk what is causing it... but why do NPC's bow first? lol I seriously started laughing when I saw that.

Finally some suggestions:
Can we get MCM option to turn off masturbate on awake?

Can we get an MCM option to hide LC related dialogue? (for those that have pesky younger siblings that hover around you when you play and insist on letting them play... ugh -.-)

How about raising arousal by flirting via dialogue? for immersion.

Is it possible if LC could somehow check if a threeway is possible, and if true it will show dialogue for "lets have some..." >> party?

Hey man, great mod.

Always felt that the adult element was lacking in vanilla skyrim. Yea you marry a spouse, but I've always felt sex is an important element to any story.

I just had a tiny problem I'm not sure if it has already been brought up to your attention.

Basically I'm getting F/F animations in F/M scenarios.

For example if my character (male) is engaging a serana then F/F animations play if i cycle with 'O' key. I already tried disabling the new feature 'F/F use F/M animations' but it still occurs. The only solution I've come up with is disabling 'tribadism' and 'arrok lesbian' animations which is lame. Also pretty funny when my toon wakes up with high arousal female masturbation animation starts playing.

I think the cause might be in sexlab 1.12 revision changes the way how mods obtain gender variable.

Also since your last release now if my followers arousal is above 15 and I want to engage in consensual sex via dialogue:

"let's have some..." >> "comfort" my character gets raped instead of it being consensual (with a strapon and everything) is this intentional?

To remedy this I had to disable aggresive arousal setting to 30 in LC MCM options, which is what I usually do anyway but simply pointing out that this never occured in your previous revisions.

Also if lets say I do go to sleep and my follower has a high arousal rating I wake up and my follower proceeds to start raping me unless I turn it off by setting the slider in MCM to 30.

What has also been bugging me is idk what is causing it... but why do NPC's bow first? lol I seriously started laughing when I saw that.

Finally some suggestions:

Can we get MCM option to turn off masturbate on awake?

Can we get an MCM option to hide LC related dialogue? (for those that have pesky younger siblings that hover around you when you play and insist on letting them play... ugh -.-)

How about raising arousal by flirting via dialogue? for immersion.

Is it possible if LC could somehow check if a threeway is possible, and if true it will show dialogue for "lets have some..." >> party?

I didn't get your whole post, but you can switch positions with the one you have sex with.

lover comfort give the menu for two chance name comfort or party but i click to comfort is work to sex lab action is well and again i click to party isn't work to sex action just message sex animation is negative i didn't understand but i want you help me thank you. You can see on menu through "let you know" using for new lover comfort

lover comfort give the menu for two chance name comfort or party but i click to comfort is work to sex lab action is well and again i click to party isn't work to sex action just message sex animation is negative i didn't understand but i want you help me thank you. You can see on menu through "let you know" using for new lover comfort

The party option will only work if you wife and a follower are in the same room with you. The one you will need to aske for the "party" is the one with more than 10 arousal. If they have less they will deny it.

If the room there is only your wife or only your follower, there are not enough npcs to have a threesome so you get the error message.