[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

I disable the mod(version 20130502) and skyrim CTD every time I load a save. Now I can't update the mod...

Try loading older save.

I sitll havent manage to get this mod to register my spouse. I am using a multiple marriages mod and using the mods spell to marry so that might be it (will love to see support for multiple wifes in the future). I will try the "normall way" too though.

Does this mod checks if the marriage quest is finished in order to register a spouce or it just checks if an NPC is added in the spouce faction?

The mod checks the alias (slot) at marriage quest and takes spouse from there.

Unfortunately there is only one alias.

So what, I assume, the multiple marriage mod do is to clear that alias so new spouse can be married. Once formalities are done the multiple marriage clears the alias again to make place for new spouse.

Unfortunately I don't know there mod ABS stores the spouses ;-(

Bigger problem is managing multiple lovers for multiple spouses, that is something I don't want to do.

What can be done is to add some projectile spell that marks NPC as spouse, I will try to add it to next version.

Part of the mod isn't working for me. The PC or any NPCs don't accumulate arousal over time. I've tried preforming a clean save and it didn't work, arousal was working properly in older versions, though. I have the latest version of Sexlab and everything is up to date and working fine, except for arousal.

Many ppl reporting similar problem.

To investigate it I need that few ppl with same symptoms:

open console , select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPCs arousal is not rising overtime

getfactionrank XX044212

getfactionrank XX058541

getfactionrank XX044213

replace XX with LC hex load order hex code, which you can see by typing in console "help loverscomfort"

Each command will return numeric result, please post it here (or PM me) and also how many game days in total had passed.

The commands will NOT fix the problem.

Ive a suggestion for a new mod and I write this here because I think you should the one able to do it.

Name:  The Peeper.

How it should work:

Like in your LC mod, vanilla NPCs (NOT player) who are married will have sex. You (the Player) would try to "peep" them undetected. For every "peep action" succesfully finished, the player gains some points of sneak ability. For every time in which the player is discovered, a bounty is istantly applied to the player (minor crime, I suggest).

Conditions/Settings:

Vanilla NPCs must be married couples, or lovers (vanilla or "forced" by the player with console commands).

They must be in the same house at determined time (setting in MCM, possibly night time by default).

They have some "cooldown" time (one day, two days, half a day, randomly).

There is NO NEED of arousal system ( to avoid problems and/or conflicts with LC or future features of SexLab).

There is no need to "learn" animations by the player (after all, I think it's a natural, istinctive thing we all know by nature).

The couples could have sex on bed but ALSO on floor of their houses (random choice or time of day related). Possibly forcing them to use animations that are "bed compatibles", in case of bed.

Consequences and development:

Player lowers its relationshiprank with couples who discover him/her watching.

Player raises his/her sneak skill for each successful watch and (optional) raises his/her relationshiprank with the opposite gender watched in action.

Player could be "raped" by the opposite gender npc watched instead of call the guards and bounted.

Player could be "accepted" to a threesome by a couple succesfully watched some times.

Is it a crazy idea?

Nice idea, but I am currently working on another hardcore mod.

About LC I plan to split arousal to SexLab sub framework, so others could use it. And remove rape from LC (there are many other mods that can do that).

Yup. thats how th  mod works. 

So theoreticaly. If I marry someone normally, she will be regognized by the mod.

If I clean the quest (throught the marry mod) to marry another one the spouse will no longer be recognized and everything will start al over again.

Witch means That we can change the "registered wife" every now and then.

Will check it and get back to you. 

Yeah, I use this mod with the multimarriage mod, and that's how it works. It works completely and automatically as intended with the one active vanilla spouse, and the rest can be "had" through the followers dialog or another mod like the romance mod.

Works pretty well this way I find.

So theoreticaly. If I marry someone normally, she will be regognized by the mod.

If I clean the quest (throught the marry mod) to marry another one the spouse will no longer be recognized and everything will start al over again.

God I love my theories  :D

YUP, That worked. So the mod Wil register a spouce if you marry her the normal way.

And logically, I can divorce her and marry anotherone the normall way, and thus the mod (theoretically again) will register the new wife ..

Hello,

maybe someone can help me.

I am married to Lydia.

The arousal and so on works fine.

Lydia wakes me on their "very special way", when the arousal is high.

If I ask you, however, "I need some comfort", she says only

"All right, all right. You have convinced me". And then nothing happens.

Does anyone know a solution?

Guest GreyFeng19

Spouse

• LoversComfort monitors players sleep, if player sleeps at same cell as spouse, the animations are triggered.

Follower

• Animations with followers can be triggered via dialogue "I need some comfort". Then you will go to sleep the animations would play.

From the Documentation spoiler tab. The "I need some comfort" dialogue is redundant in your case because she is both your wife and follower. 

Spouse

• LoversComfort monitors players sleep, if player sleeps at same cell as spouse, the animations are triggered.

Follower

• Animations with followers can be triggered via dialogue "I need some comfort". Then you will go to sleep the animations would play.

From the Documentation spoiler tab. The "I need some comfort" dialogue is redundant in your case because she is both your wife and follower. 

According to the description it should work but actually.

When my companion and my spouse, should not be mutually exclusive, right?

Spouse

• The logic is the similar to vanilla Lover's Comfort, so if you used to have the notification now you should also see the animation.
  • Comfort on sleep can be enabled/disabled through MCM menu toggle.
  • MCM toggle is ignored at very first time and/or if spouse is aroused above rape threshold.
  • Also can trigger sex with spouse through dialogue, spouse would always agree.
  • Multiple marriages are NOT supported.

It would be a shame if I had to divorce my marriage just because the partner is also companion.

Hi there. Thought I'd report a bug with this mod. I first noticed it yesterday trying to recruit Benor in Morthar, but didn't know what was causing the problem until I started the companion questline and couldn't deal with Vilkas without him thinking I was casting a hostile spell on him over and over.

This bug makes in impossible to finish brawls or other events similar to them (such as the initial duel with Vilkas).

FYI, I use several other Sexlab mods, including Lover's Hook, Romance, Matchmaker, and Procreation. I narrowed the problem down to this mod =/

Not a terribly large issue, but is annoying. Hope its fixable :)

Spouse

Follower

Spouse

• The logic is the similar to vanilla Lover's Comfort, so if you used to have the notification now you should also see the animation.
  • MCM toggle is ignored at very first time and/or if spouse is aroused above rape threshold.

It would be a shame if I had to divorce my marriage just because the partner is also companion.

Hello,
I am married to Lydia.

If the resposne was "All right, all right. You have convinced me" the animation should have started, it is some bug, please PM me your papyrus logs after dialgue.

Being a spouse overides being follower, so event if spouse is follower , spouse response should remain the same.

God I love my theories  :D

YUP, That worked. So the mod Wil register a spouce if you marry her the normal way.

And logically, I can divorce her and marry anotherone the normall way, and thus the mod (theoretically again) will register the new wife ..

Will this mod still work if i cancel my marriage and choose a new spouse?

I mean with console commands and stuff not the mod. :P

LC check for registried spouse on each game load and on sleep.

So if you legaly remarry save and reload the game, or go to sleep.

Hello,
I am married to Lydia.

Spouse

Follower

Spouse

If the resposne was "All right, all right. You have convinced me" the animation should have started, it is some bug, please PM me your papyrus logs after dialgue.

Being a spouse overides being follower, so event if spouse is follower , spouse response should remain the same.

Same thing is happening to me.

I tell Lydia "I need some comfort", she replies with an affirmative and then nothing happens. Strange thing is, the mod used to work fine in the past. Maybe load order or something?

Thanks.

Why are there only 2 or 3 lesbian animations? Is there a way to make female follower use strapon and use male animations too? And I'm not using lover's hook so animations shouldn't be limited by an other mod. :3

@Dreadpap

There are only a few lesbian animations because that's all willing, unpaid animators have made the gracious effort to do yet. Like the rest of us unskilled players, you're gonna have to be patient or learn how to animate and integrate your work into Skyrim.

As for your other question, there's an option in the Sexlab config menu (IIRC) to allow females to use male animations.

I wasn't  implying that there are too few animations. I think there are loads which is great, but the 2nd part of your post answers what i was actually asking so thanks. :P I just wanted to enable male animations. :P So thanks again. 

Edit: Could you please be more specific about where those options are? I'm new to these mods and I checked all sexlab animations and i couldn't find anything that would enable male anims for females.

@Dreadpap

You'll find that option in the first tab of SexLab's configuration menu ("Animation Settings"), column on the left, something like "Females use strap-ons". If you hover over it, a hint should appear in the bottom box mentioning that the option enables females to use "strap-ons when in a male context", that is, to play the male part in an animation.

Re-reading my previous post, I realize that I come across as a tad irritated. Sorry about that, I've had a long day.