[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

• 6 months later...

This version works fine. Never have any problems in contradistinction to Further LC.

Wanna ask how to restrict Jarls and Housecarls gay couple sex? Every time I enter the Jarl's Long House in Falkreath, I see the Siddgeir fucking Helvard. I would give up with it being vice versa, not like this. And can I somehow set followers occasionally comfort each other?

• 7 months later...

I see sexlab aroused is required for this mod to work. But when I went to that page, it says it's been abandoned and 'sexlab aroused redux' is recommended. So what do I do ? Use the abandoned one or the redux version ? Please let me know

Use redux version. It's basically a replacement for the original with less script load and seems to work just fine with everything. I've been using redux for several versions now

I see sexlab aroused is required for this mod to work. But when I went to that page, it says it's been abandoned and 'sexlab aroused redux' is recommended. So what do I do ? Use the abandoned one or the redux version ? Please let me know

Use redux version. It's basically a replacement for the original with less script load and seems to work just fine with everything. I've been using redux for several versions now

Thanks  :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/24/2021 at 2:02 AM, Cruentus117 said:

hey can anyone help me none of the animations are working at all they just stand there ether phased into each other making the sounds or at a distance

Just execute the fnis executable file from vortex launcher that solves it

• 1 year later...

ok so when i start the "sex", the PC and the NPC move towards the sex area, get naked (apart from the PC who still has the rag around his waist) and the sounds start playing, but the animations dont play. its just me and the NPC stood still inside each other (as in our models are clipping) and just running the normal idle animation. how do i fix this? i have all the required mods downloaded, except maybe sexlabarousal cus the 2013 version doesnt exist, only the 2014 or higher. help pls.

• 2 months later...