[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Well I have found another strange thing. In the Player home "underground bathhouse", the NPC arousal will rise, but they will not have sex, even with random sex installed (Will post that in that forum too). Instead, they end up mastrubating from time to time..

I do remember them having sex with each other int past propably with the random sex plugin but not anymore.

They will also NOT have sex with the PC if I sleep in there, regardless of their arousal lvl. Any clues?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to find source of the problem until few ppl with malfunctioning arousal will:

open console, select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPC's arousal is not rising overtime

• getfactionrank XX044212
  • getfactionrank XX058541
  • getfactionrank XX044213

replace XX with LC hex load order hex code, which you can see by typing in console "help loverscomfort"

And post results here, that might give me indication the problem why arousal is 0.

Sorry, I was busy, I did it as u said and in result all NPCs and player have faction rank "-2". I did it with SL version 1.10.

Btw after sex I get message "Your desires was satisfied", with previous version of SL (1.01b) I dont get that message. Hope it was useful.

Interesting, the result -2 for all commands, means that NPC and PC had not had sex.

But the notification "Your desires was satisfied" means that PC arousal was higher then 5 and after sex had dropped bellow 5.

Now please try to start PC-NPC sex and finish it quickly by hitting 'space', do you see "NPC Name is unsatisfied..." notification?

Arousal simply isnt working. I have run around naked for at least 10 minutes and nobody's arousal has gone above 0, including mine.

PC arousal should not go up if PC is naked, it should go up only if NPC is naked.

Verify that PC is not wearing anything.

Try to start sex with NPC, set both multipliers in MCM menu to 5.

Wait for 10 hours, see if there is change in arousal.

PM me your debug log.

Part of the mod isn't working for me. The PC or any NPCs don't accumulate arousal over time. I've tried preforming a clean save and it didn't work, arousal was working properly in older versions, though. I have the latest version of Sexlab and everything is up to date and working fine, except for arousal.

Many ppl reporting similar problem.

To investigate it I need that few ppl with same symptoms:

open console , select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPCs arousal is not rising overtime

getfactionrank XX044212

getfactionrank XX058541

getfactionrank XX044213

replace XX with LC hex load order hex code, which you can see by typing in console "help loverscomfort"

Each command will return numeric result, please post it here (or PM me) and also how many game days in total had passed.

The commands will NOT fix the problem.

I just tried that on Huulda, I waited 2 days but her arousal did not go up, I did notice that the player's arousal went up. So it seems its the NPCs.

I entered those commands in the console and every command's value was -2.0

Thank you for response, that brings us closer to the problem solution.

Result -2 means that Huulda never had sex according to LC.

Now the question is why? I assume that for some reason LC hooks got diconnceted from SexLab.

To verfy that please start sex with any NPC and finish quickly by hitting "Space", now can you see "NPC name is unsatisfied" notification?

Any one with not functioning arousal can do the test, that might close on a problem.

I started sex with Huulda and skipped through the stages, no unsatisfied notification. Her arousal is going up normally now, though. Do NPCs have to have had sex or witnessed it for their arousal to go up over time?

I just reinstalled Lovers Comfort with a clean save, arousal still not working and the player's arousal is not going up anymore either. It seems like the NPC or PC has to have had sex to get their arousal to increase over time, at least in my game.  I'm also getting "GetAnimation() has depreceated" and "GetVictim() has depreceated". I am using Sexlab v1.10, I don't think this has anything with the arousal problem because that problem was going on before v1.10. 

Those messages are from sexlab. install 1.11 and the lest version of the mods you are using

Those messages are gone, but the arousal problem reamins. I tried playing around a bit more, NPC's arousal go up if they witnessed, or had sex. If they witnessed it, their arousal will only go up while they are watching, not over time.

@albingo The arousal starts ticking over time for each NPC/PC only after they had sex. 

If NPC/PC witness sex their arousal would also go up regardless if the had sex before.

Missing "unsatisfied message" after quick sex with Huulda is bad sign, meaning that LC does not receive hooks from SexLab. And a result is all the problems you experience. Now why does it happen? I don't know, clean saving will not help.

Do you run other SexLab Mods?

Maybe papyrus is overloaded and it tries to skip functions,not sure.

Well I have found another strange thing. In the Player home "underground bathhouse", the NPC arousal will rise, but they will not have sex, even with random sex installed (Will post that in that forum too). Instead, they end up mastrubating from time to time..

I do remember them having sex with each other int past propably with the random sex plugin but not anymore.

They will also NOT have sex with the PC if I sleep in there, regardless of their arousal lvl. Any clues?

From last LC version if NPC arousal is >=15 then they go to sleep they will reduce arousal by masturbating.

No idea how that effects Random Sex Mod.

From last LC version if NPC arousal is >=15 then they go to sleep they will reduce arousal by masturbating.

This part is working as intended then.. By the way the same happens with my followers so I guess it works there too. They do not rape the player, but mastrubate instead. The I need some comfort works too. 

Updated to new version 20130713

What is new:

v20130712 - requires SexLab 1.11b
- Updated code to support SexLab v1.1+ API
- Added F/M animations for F/F toggle at MCM
- Changed dialgue, now starts with "Let have some ..." and splits to
  • Comfort - starts sex with 2 actors, need arousal >= 3 for follower, always works with spouse
  • Party - tries to start threesome with PC, Speaker and spouse/followers, need arousal >= 5 to succesed

@albingo The arousal starts ticking over time for each NPC/PC only after they had sex. 

If NPC/PC witness sex their arousal would also go up regardless if the had sex before.

Missing "unsatisfied message" after quick sex with Huulda is bad sign, meaning that LC does not receive hooks from SexLab. And a result is all the problems you experience. Now why does it happen? I don't know, clean saving will not help.

Do you run other SexLab Mods?

Maybe papyrus is overloaded and it tries to skip functions,not sure.

I am using Sexlab Romance, Defeat, Submit, Solutions, Lover's Hook, Hentai Pregnancy and Sexlab Murder Theft and Seduction. All of these mods are working fine. I do have a lot of mods installed, could that be part of the problem?

Try to update to new version.

If problem persists PM me your debug log, after having few times sex via dialogue.

This part is working as intended then.. By the way the same happens with my followers so I guess it works there too. They do not rape the player, but mastrubate instead. The I need some comfort works too. 

Horny followers also will also masturbate if arousal >=15 then PC goes to sleep,  if there are 2 or more followers (each with arousal >= 15) then they should start sex.

Interesting, the result -2 for all commands, means that NPC and PC had not had sex.

But the notification "Your desires was satisfied" means that PC arousal was higher then 5 and after sex had dropped bellow 5.

Now please try to start PC-NPC sex and finish it quickly by hitting 'space', do you see "NPC Name is unsatisfied..." notification?

with SLab v1.10 I got only  "Your desires was satisfied", nothing else, spouse's arousal lvl before sex = 30

with SLab v1.11 I cant use hotkeys, dont know why

Updated to new version 20130713

What is new:

v20130712 - requires SexLab 1.11b
- Updated code to support SexLab v1.1+ API
- Added F/M animations for F/F toggle at MCM
- Changed dialgue, now starts with "Let have some ..." and splits to
  • Comfort - starts sex with 2 actors, need arousal >= 3 for follower, always works with spouse
  • Party - tries to start threesome with PC, Speaker and spouse/followers, need arousal >= 5 to succesed

Paaartyyy Timeeeee !!!

nice... 

will check this tonight  :D  :D

Just a heads up, trying to be helpful.

I recently fired up BOSS again, and it gave me a message you might want to pay attention to.

"

• LoversComfort.esp Active
    • Error: SexiS.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it."

I realize that this is not accurate, as I've booted it without it before, but it might be causing the funky crashes that happen when I load my most recent file without loading an older file first. It might simply be -listed- as a dependency in the code, without actually BEING a dependency. Or something else, fuck if I know. But I thought you'd want to know that BOSS was complaining, as the mod-load-order-sorter is used by many people, and is trying to complain to people.

I've been suffering from exactly the same problem, I can load ANY of my recent saves without first getting the game loaded up on an older save with a previous character. Any ideas on how to fix it ?

I recently fired up BOSS again, and it gave me a message you might want to pay attention to.

"

• Error: SexiS.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it."

I realize that this is not accurate, as I've booted it without it before, but it might be causing the funky crashes that happen when I load my most recent file without loading an older file first. It might simply be -listed- as a dependency in the code, without actually BEING a dependency. Or something else, fuck if I know. But I thought you'd want to know that BOSS was complaining, as the mod-load-order-sorter is used by many people, and is trying to complain to people.

I've been suffering from exactly the same problem, I can load ANY of my recent saves without first getting the game loaded up on an older save with a previous character. Any ideas on how to fix it ?

The author said to ignore BOSS in this instance in the first post. BOSS simply hasn't been updated to realize that there are two Lover's Comfort mods.

with SLab v1.10 I got only  "Your desires was satisfied", nothing else, spouse's arousal lvl before sex = 30

with SLab v1.11 I cant use hotkeys, dont know why

Good clue, not functioning 'N' means that LC maintenance is not working and if it is not working the arousal would also mal function.

To fix this try clean save game.

But just after loading clean save try to see if arousal works correctly (dialogues might not appear on first load, Skyrim bug), start sex with any mod see if arousal is ticking up.

Then save, quit load again see If it continues to work,

I suspect that there might be something that disabling LC maintenance, figuring that out might help  a lot of ppl.

"

The only way to fix this is to contact BOSS and tell them to update their records.

I tried to google them, but could not find ppl responsible for update.

Can we just drag and drop to upgrade from the last version?

Edit: 

Loverslab 1.11 is already installed

Just copy new files over old ones.

No need to clean save.

i have a suggestion can you make an striping option when your character get rape when the arousal reach its requirement to trigger rape like removing all the PC clothes and droping it on the ground or the rapist can steal it great combination for sexlab dangerously nude and more immersion

I understand from the description that females should do male positions. In an all female environment they would use strapons for that.

Is that correct?

Did you test if this works?

I ask this because it doesn't seem to work.

NB Arousal works fine here.

One more thing: if there is a check for NPC's being lovers, you would get as close to consent as is possible with npc's and you could do without rape.

I don't know if it has been suggested but I would like to see an exhibitionist option where the PC gains arousal by being exposed too, not just the NPCs.  Right now it seems that the PC arousal rating only increases through straight time passing and through watching a sex scene.  Having an exhibitionist type option would allow for an additional source of arousal to make the debuff more of a concern.

Heyas Red.

I still haven't upgraded my SexLab waiting for a couple more mods to catch up, but I just thought of something, a suggestion you could maybe look into if you want/have the time/is even possible/whatever else :P

-In the MCM for Lovers Comfort, instead of downright disabling specific couples (for NPC/NPC sex), you could maybe add a chance for that to happen?

The train of thought here is, I was never very fond of male on male sex, but then I realized it's not that I hate it really, it's just that in my head it looks out of place that every couple of male brothers/cousins are always having sex with each other. I guess the same applies for female sex, although admittedly I don't mind that match too much :P It makes more sense for male and female to be doing such things, even amongst siblings because, whether you like/are inclined to homosexuality, admittedly it is a lot rarer to find homosexual people than it is to find heterosexual ones.

Maybe I'm just coming out as sexist or homophobic, if so I apologize, not my intention at all. Just thought it'd be nice to have an adjustable chance for such things to occur and not happen every single time when you walk into someone's home at night :)

Heyas Red.

I still haven't upgraded my SexLab waiting for a couple more mods to catch up, but I just thought of something, a suggestion you could maybe look into if you want/have the time/is even possible/whatever else :P

-In the MCM for Lovers Comfort, instead of downright disabling specific couples (for NPC/NPC sex), you could maybe add a chance for that to happen?

The train of thought here is, I was never very fond of male on male sex, but then I realized it's not that I hate it really, it's just that in my head it looks out of place that every couple of male brothers/cousins are always having sex with each other. I guess the same applies for female sex, although admittedly I don't mind that match too much :P It makes more sense for male and female to be doing such things, even amongst siblings because, whether you like/are inclined to homosexuality, admittedly it is a lot rarer to find homosexual people than it is to find heterosexual ones.

Maybe I'm just coming out as sexist or homophobic, if so I apologize, not my intention at all. Just thought it'd be nice to have an adjustable chance for such things to occur and not happen every single time when you walk into someone's home at night :)

It is possible to probability instead of toggle.

I will add it todo list.

I don't know if it has been suggested but I would like to see an exhibitionist option where the PC gains arousal by being exposed too, not just the NPCs.  Right now it seems that the PC arousal rating only increases through straight time passing and through watching a sex scene.  Having an exhibitionist type option would allow for an additional source of arousal to make the debuff more of a concern.

Not sure it understood you. Currently if PC sees naked NPC then PC gets aroused, and visa versa.

What you suggest is PC getting aroused then PC is naked and being watched by others (lets say dressed NPCs) ? am I right?

there is a console command where can i set the arousal level for all npc? for example all npc's starting with the arousal level in 3 or 2

sorry for my english

You can not increase arousal of all NPC, but you can quickly alter arousal through console, see Hacking section at the head of the thread.

I understand from the description that females should do male positions. In an all female environment they would use strapons for that.

Is that correct?

Did you test if this works?

I ask this because it doesn't seem to work.

NB Arousal works fine here.

One more thing: if there is a check for NPC's being lovers, you would get as close to consent as is possible with npc's and you could do without rape.

Exactly,with all female actors and with option enabled,  male/female animations must play while females wear strapons.

See Hacking section in head of the thread, you can "getfactionrank XX03AB71" to see NPC lover rank.

The only way to fix this is to contact BOSS and tell them to update their records.

I tried to google them, but could not find ppl responsible for update.

This is where you file reports to the Boss people: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1462361-relz-boss-for-skyrim/

Thank you,

I had posted at the forum, I hope they are not going to kick me for posting adult content.

i have a suggestion can you make an striping option when your character get rape when the arousal reach its requirement to trigger rape like removing all the PC clothes and droping it on the ground or the rapist can steal it great combination for sexlab dangerously nude and more immersion

Inserting, but out of the mod scope.

I think I found a "bug"

I have 2 followers but at the time of testing only one of them had a high arousal.

I am at a home with quite a lot of NPCs (some of them higlhy aroused) but no spouce around.

If I ask the follower with the low arousal lvl for a party, she refuses. Wich is normall.

If I ask the follower with the high arousal lvl for a party she accepts, But I receive the message SexLab Animation failed to start [-1]

Trying to find why my game is stuck....again....for the millionth time...I found that this time it's actually not stuck. If I ask the same follower for comfort, it works.

What is propably causing this is the fact that there is one aroused follower, the player (that makes 2) but there is no spouce or another aroused follower around, to make 3 NPcs and start the party.

So, correct me if I am wrong but it is normall that the animation failed to start as there are not enough elligible NPCs for the threesome.

However, in this case, having the message SexLab Animation failed to start [-1] will most definately make people thing that something is broken and start messing with their mods, while they shouldn't. Everything works fine.

I think that in this case the mod should pop up a warning saying that there are not enough people to party with or something like it, so that the player knows that nothing is broken. You just can't do that right now with the available NPCs around.

Is there a way to make custom followers work with this?  

For example with the Skyrim Beautiful Followers, i talk to them but the options doesnt appear. 

EDIT: Solved it using the "setfactionrank XX05BB1C '' code