[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

I have been testing this in an all female environment with no spouses, just lovers and other NPC's.

The arousal system works fine.

NPC's with relationshiprank 4 do not interact anymore (In the previous version they choose 1 out of 3 or maybe 4 animations).

NPC's with relationshiprank 4 do not interact with the player character.

The only strapon animation that seems to work for females is male masturbation.

My QUESTION to redneck2x is: is it your intention that strapon animations are disabled?

(Don't get me wrong, that would be ok, because it is your mod, but the answer would save users the time to get it working.)

True kept forgetting about it, female/female animations only fire lesbian and tribad. Toggling for me will only go back and forth through those two animation sets.

Having the same as well. 

Guest wellbredbitch

i may have to eat my words. yes i do see the option for comfort when i speak to her and i do have multiple marriages installed.

i installed whiterun manor  player home at lunchtime today and used the npc relocator spell from multiple marriages to bring my four wives there. i knew i was going to be arrested the minute i went anywhere near whiterun town so in preparation i set them all to essential and their residence to the new house. i ordered them all to relax/wait for me. on an impulse i talked to camilla again and asked for some comfort and she said " ok! just this once! " and tribbed with me. did she give in because i had asked her ten times previously? or was it something i did to change her mind i wonder.  the other three all say yes straight away and have allways done so. even my traveling companion serana says yes every time through the romance mod.

The bug was fixed at SexLab version (it still exists at SexiS version).

Though current bug might have similar origin. 

Your case is interesting and might lead to solution, please check following at console:

open console , select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPCs arousal is not rising overtime

getfactionrank XX044212

getfactionrank XX058541

getfactionrank XX044213

replace XX with LC hex load order hex code, which you can see by typing in console "help loverscomfort"

Also run same commands on PC

player.getfactionrank XX044212

player.getfactionrank XX058541

player.getfactionrank XX044213

Also how many in game days you had you played?

Thanks, anyway. But when I enter in home with married NPCs at night (tested in Addvar's house), they have sex, and get arousal level, mod is working fine. Same with my spouse, they with lover have sex and get arousal levels.

What I did:

1-Mod is not working. Press wait->24 hours->Stats Lover's comfort->Arousal levels=0. May be time was between 10 and 21, may be not. Repeats it many times, I think 10 or more game days have passed.

2.1-Mod is working. Enter my house in Solitude->Take off my clothes->Wait 24 hours->Stats Lover's comfort->Arousal levels more than 0. Also not sure what time it was :( I think it was at night.

2.2-Mod is working. Enter Addvar's house->Spouses have sex->PC get arousal levels. It was at night, between 11 pm and 4 am.

So, I still think that arousal levels is not adds at day. Sure I can add it manually, but its not cool ;)

i may have to eat my words. yes i do see the option for comfort when i speak to her and i do have multiple marriages installed.

i installed whiterun manor  player home at lunchtime today and used the npc relocator spell from multiple marriages to bring my four wives there. i knew i was going to be arrested the minute i went anywhere near whiterun town so in preparation i set them all to essential and their residence to the new house. i ordered them all to relax/wait for me. on an impulse i talked to camilla again and asked for some comfort and she said " ok! just this once! " and tribbed with me. did she give in because i had asked her ten times previously? or was it something i did to change her mind i wonder.  the other three all say yes straight away and have allways done so. even my traveling companion serana says yes every time through the romance mod.

Multiple marriages are not supported in LC.

Expect bugs, like spouse dialogue will disappear then you manage spouses through multiple marriage mod.

The bug was fixed at SexLab version (it still exists at SexiS version).

Though current bug might have similar origin. 

Your case is interesting and might lead to solution, please check following at console:

open console , select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPCs arousal is not rising overtime

getfactionrank XX044212

getfactionrank XX058541

getfactionrank XX044213

replace XX with LC hex load order hex code, which you can see by typing in console "help loverscomfort"

Also run same commands on PC

player.getfactionrank XX044212

player.getfactionrank XX058541

player.getfactionrank XX044213

Also how many in game days you had you played?

Thanks, anyway. But when I enter in home with married NPCs at night (tested in Addvar's house), they have sex, and get arousal level, mod is working fine. Same with my spouse, they with lover have sex and get arousal levels.

What I did:

1-Mod is not working. Press wait->24 hours->Stats Lover's comfort->Arousal levels=0. May be time was between 10 and 21, may be not. Repeats it many times, I think 10 or more game days have passed.

2.1-Mod is working. Enter my house in Solitude->Take off my clothes->Wait 24 hours->Stats Lover's comfort->Arousal levels more than 0. Also not sure what time it was :( I think it was at night.

2.2-Mod is working. Enter Addvar's house->Spouses have sex->PC get arousal levels. It was at night, between 11 pm and 4 am.

So, I still think that arousal levels is not adds at day. Sure I can add it manually, but its not cool ;)

Good that the mod started to work.

LC does not know/check then it is night or day, the problem is some there else.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to find source of the problem until few ppl with malfunctioning arousal will:

open console, select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPC's arousal is not rising overtime

• getfactionrank XX044212
  • getfactionrank XX058541
  • getfactionrank XX044213

And post results here, that might give me indication the problem why arousal is 0.

my wife camilla,will not ever give me comfort. is it because she is set heterosexual? like the racial and sexual preferences in romance?

Can you see "I Need Some Comfort" dialogue at your spouse?

Do you have multiple mirages mod?

I have been testing this in an all female environment with no spouses, just lovers and other NPC's.

The arousal system works fine.

NPC's with relationshiprank 4 do not interact anymore (In the previous version they choose 1 out of 3 or maybe 4 animations).

NPC's with relationshiprank 4 do not interact with the player character.

The only strapon animation that seems to work for females is male masturbation.

My QUESTION to redneck2x is: is it your intention that strapon animations are disabled?

(Don't get me wrong, that would be ok, because it is your mod, but the answer would save users the time to get it working.)

NPC<-->NPC relations with rank 4 should work, no changes were made there.

NPC<-->PC with relationshiprank 4 has no dialogue/effect in LC, never had.

LC is trying to match animations to actors. So if F/F only F/F animations would play.

At next version I will add toggle option to enable F/M animations for F/F.

The toggle option would be great, thanks in advance.

(Best would be if the user can use MCM for the choices, but I don't know if that is hard to do, and users keep on asking for new options, I know that.)

Does anyone else have animations with 2 NPC's with relationshiprank 4? (They were there in the previous version. It is nice because it is spontaneous.)

Pity that NPC<-->PC with relationshiprank 4 has no animations in LC, they are lovers.

Sometimes animations CDT with a ploink sound :-), a warning perhaps. Maybe you can use this observation.

Thanks for sharing this mod.

Guest wellbredbitch

i learned myself that the wives i added through the multimarriage mod aren't like my first wife camilla. she has a unique set of options when i talk to her. "i need some comfort" being one. the others never have that option only the "i'm feeling frisky" option. so i knew/guessed that comfort only applied to first wife. it all works fine. i get a frozen screen sometimes during a devils threeway but that is more due to my 9500gt piece of shit graphics card i think.

Guest Jenova23

I keep getting sexis esm is not active with boss how do I fix this I went back to see if I had the sexis version and tried a uninstall but I still keep getting this message... (Error: SexiS.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it..)

I keep getting sexis esm is not active with boss how do I fix this I went back to see if I had the sexis version and tried a uninstall but I still keep getting this message... (Error: SexiS.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it..)

Hi

Had the same question .The ansver is : Ignore it . See/read the op :shy:

This may be a bit late in asking but has anyone tried to integrate LC with any actual Rape Mods?

Using them separate doesn't make a lot of sense to have random rapes going on at different levels. Yet if we could integrate the horniness effect that NPC get with nude characters walking around, then maybe only those would instigate a rape spell attack, rather than waiting for the PC or even NPC to go to sleep.

Has this been talked about before?

This may be a bit late in asking but has anyone tried to integrate LC with any actual Rape Mods?

Using them separate doesn't make a lot of sense to have random rapes going on at different levels. Yet if we could integrate the horniness effect that NPC get with nude characters walking around, then maybe only those would instigate a rape spell attack, rather than waiting for the PC or even NPC to go to sleep.

Ashal mentioned that he may begin working on an arousal mod that other mods could use.

Hi,

just curios, but when I'm doing a cleansave or uninstalling it, do I have to wait till the buffs/debuffs are are at 0% experience? (does 0% even exist? Only noticed other numbers)

I've been trying to get this to work for hours now. I have no idea what the problem is. Followed every single step, done it all. So if someone would be kind enough to upload their working moded folder and share it, I would be in great happines

Guest wellbredbitch

after a huge meltdown ingame last night i am now level 4 again. my wife camilla and my companions attacked me when i talked to any of them. as i had set them all to essential with eff,they killed me everytime and if i ran, followed me where ever i went. no idea what caused it. hehe. so i bit the bullet and i uninstalled everything and started again. i can confirm that your spouse will rape you if she is reaches the arousal level you have set for rape. I have read " Lydia desires more " many times, during her assaults,on my screen. i hope to see it again with my new character when she marries Lydia.

"XXX desires more" is part of LoversHook, and can be setup in its MCM menu.
But don't go over 40%, as you'll have a long term session than, especially with high position switch probalility.

Guest wellbredbitch

sorry i should have said Lydia's extended ravages were caused by lovers hook as you have pointed out. that was the main reason for me to post hehe! the flow from brain to fingers is interupted by stuff sometimes hehe!

she is a stick in the mud untill you uncheck enforce sexual preferences! 

I've been trying to get this to work for hours now. I have no idea what the problem is. Followed every single step, done it all. So if someone would be kind enough to upload their working moded folder and share it, I would be in great happines

Please be more descriptive about the problem.

Had you manged to install SexLab?

Can you run MatchMaker animations?

Can you see MCM menu of SexLab/LoversComfort?

Does clock on 'N' returns new notifications

Hi,

just curios, but when I'm doing a cleansave or uninstalling it, do I have to wait till the buffs/debuffs are are at 0% experience? (does 0% even exist? Only noticed other numbers)

No you don't have to wait, once mod is uninstalled all its magic effects are gone,

but some scripts might still run in background, not much you can do about it.

Ashal mentioned that he may begin working on an arousal mod that other mods could use.

Yep, if not Ashal , I might self thinking about extracting arousal from LoversComfort and making it sub-framework of SexLab.

So any one can use it.

I've installed everything, seemingly correct. But when i launch the game I get an error saying something about SKSE not on because I'm in a outadet version of the game and it tells me to update it to 1.8 something or higher, but the thing is that I'm in 1.9 something (Someupdate above 1.8). When i try to use the mod the animations of the people is runing so it's no FNIS problem. I do have 2 spells, one that's in the "powers" tab and the spell is just some configurations thing. The other spell is in "illusion" tab, I don't remember the name but the tool tip said something like "Clear up animations" or something. I've tested casting the second spell on NPCs but noting happens. The spell list is also changed so there's nothing wrong with SkyUI. Other than those 2 spells nothing seems changed. I don't think I've tried pressing the "N" key ingame, so I'm not sure if the problem lies there. 

Ive a suggestion for a new mod and I write this here because I think you should the one able to do it.

Name:  The Peeper.

How it should work:

Like in your LC mod, vanilla NPCs (NOT player) who are married will have sex. You (the Player) would try to "peep" them undetected. For every "peep action" succesfully finished, the player gains some points of sneak ability. For every time in which the player is discovered, a bounty is istantly applied to the player (minor crime, I suggest).

Conditions/Settings:

Vanilla NPCs must be married couples, or lovers (vanilla or "forced" by the player with console commands).

They must be in the same house at determined time (setting in MCM, possibly night time by default).

They have some "cooldown" time (one day, two days, half a day, randomly).

There is NO NEED of arousal system ( to avoid problems and/or conflicts with LC or future features of SexLab).

There is no need to "learn" animations by the player (after all, I think it's a natural, istinctive thing we all know by nature).

The couples could have sex on bed but ALSO on floor of their houses (random choice or time of day related). Possibly forcing them to use animations that are "bed compatibles", in case of bed.

Consequences and development:

Player lowers its relationshiprank with couples who discover him/her watching.

Player raises his/her sneak skill for each successful watch and (optional) raises his/her relationshiprank with the opposite gender watched in action.

Player could be "raped" by the opposite gender npc watched instead of call the guards and bounted.

Player could be "accepted" to a threesome by a couple succesfully watched some times.

Is it a crazy idea?

Guest wellbredbitch

sounds like great fun!  i still remember the thrill of " peeping " from when i was 14 and my uncle had a french aupair. Veronique. she was blonde tanned and very exotic to me.

she would spend every minute she could sunbathing on the roof terrace wearing just tiny bikini bottoms. the smell of her sun lotion was intoxicating. i'm 52 now and i can still remember it like it was yesterday.

I sitll havent manage to get this mod to register my spouse. I am using a multiple marriages mod and using the mods spell to marry so that might be it (will love to see support for multiple wifes in the future). I will try the "normall way" too though.

Does this mod checks if the marriage quest is finished in order to register a spouce or it just checks if an NPC is added in the spouce faction?