23 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Tilde helped me, but I tested just with bandit near embershard mine I think, worked 5 times out of 5, if I was not pressing key, nothing happened.

But later saw this did not worked for example in greymoor fort, so yes, it's strange and gamebreaking...

It is definitely not working on my end. At the moment I am using Defeat just because there is no other way to make this work, but it would be really cool if this would get fixed...

2 hours ago, hexofishy said:

"All you need to know are the two commands described above. You can do without the remaining seven commands. These are for atmospheric purposes."

Does this mean that the commands referenced in the description don't do anything, or that they don't do much? Basically, what I'd like to know is if the PC can successfully resist groping/insertion/etc if current BP is high enough. And if so, would inputting the respective command only increase the chances of successfully guarding? How much? Is it worth bothering with? Obviously I'm here for the defeat scenes, but I'd like to maybe break free of the restraints once in a while. Currently struggling with that since I've not managed it a single time yet.

They actually work.

If your BP is 100, you can surely stop the aggressor's actions.
However, stopping the aggressor does not mean that you escape.
If you want to escape, the best thing to do is to accumulate BP and try to escape.

If you have friends or guards nearby, they may be able to help you escape if you call for help.
However, if you call for help, you will probably attract onlookers as well.

In my environment, the SexLab animation does not start until I open the menu after bleedout.

Therefore, I have added the feature to automatically open and close the console before SexLab animation starts.

This feature is enabled by checking ”Auto Console OnOff Enabled” checkbox on Main Settings page of MCM.

6 minutes ago, Suzutsuki said:

In my environment, the SexLab animation does not start until I open the menu after bleedout.

Therefore, I have added the feature to automatically open and close the console before SexLab animation starts.

This feature is enabled by checking ”Auto Console OnOff Enabled” checkbox on Main Settings page of MCM.

Hello

Thanks for the answer. However i have that flag set to on and it doesnt work. If the attacker is a creature i see that the console it switching on and off several times and then the rape scenario starts. For a human attacker i never see the console switching on and off. Looks as it doesnt get to that.

5 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

They actually work.

If your BP is 100, you can surely stop the aggressor's actions.
However, stopping the aggressor does not mean that you escape.
If you want to escape, the best thing to do is to accumulate BP and try to escape.

If you have friends or guards nearby, they may be able to help you escape if you call for help.
However, if you call for help, you will probably attract onlookers as well.

That makes sense, thanks for the reply! Really enjoying the mod so far

Thx for the mod Suzutsuki. Sex-Minigames are always fun :D

Battlefuck initiated by ForceGreet and with RaperAura works fine, but bleedout is not working for me. My PC either get stuck in bleedout or is revived immediately. When I switch off the bleedout feature in MCM my PC dies normally, I don't have a death alternative mod installed and no other defeat-like mod. Any suggestions?

6 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

Thank you for replying and for the mod as well,  Suzutsuki :)

I tried manually open and close the console before and it did not make any difference. Could not this be made more...smooth and responsive? It looks like a lot of people having problems for stuff to start on bleedout.

Edit: I just tested it with console on off enabled and nothing happens after bleedout. After that I tested again when I manually opened and closed the console. Nothing.

Something is not working here, or an event is not hooking or I am not sure. Suzutsuki could you take a look, please?

Edited by Midnightbug

When a PC goes into bleedout state, the mod scans the surrounding NPCs.
If there are human enemies, they will walk to the PC and say, "I'll teach you!"
If it's a male, Battle Fuck will start.
If it's a female, the PC will be knocked unconscious and the post-unconscious scene will start (left alone on the spot, waking up in an inn, etc.).
If there are no human enemies then scan for creature enemies. If there are creature enemies they will walk to the PC and the rape scene will start.

If there are teammates around, they will walk to the PC and help the PC recover from bleedout.
However, the PC will recover from bleedout state after about 30 seconds.
If NPCs does not come to the PC by the time the PC recovers, the combat will be restarted.
If there are no humans or creatures around, the PC will be unconscious and the post-consciousness scene will start.

2 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

If you check the "Debug Output Enabled" checkbox on the Systems page of MCM, debug information will be output to the Papyrus log.

This may help us to understand what is wrong.

Hello thanks

I added you my log and there is actually an error at the end

[08/03/2021 - 09:17:27PM] [_BF] _BF_Combat: StartBattleFuck, aggressor=[Actor < (0001EBA1)>], elapsed=0.335999
[08/03/2021 - 09:17:27PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 8, got 7. 
stack:
    [_BF_CombatQuest (7C135560)]._bf_combat.StartBattleFuck() - "_BF_Combat.psc" Line 468
    [_BF_AggressorsWalkToBleedoutPlayerQuest (7C149962)]._BF_AggressorsWalkToBleedoutPlayer.StartBattleFuck() - "_BF_AggressorsWalkToBleedoutPlayer.psc" Line 47
    ._BF_TIF__0614EA69.Fragment_3() - "_BF_TIF__0614EA69.psc" Line 9
[08/03/2021 - 09:17:28PM] [_BF] _BF_CombatPlayer: OnEffectFinish

I like your mod hope you can tell me whats wrong

Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, walok said:

I added you my log and there is actually an error at the end

[08/03/2021 - 09:17:27PM] [_BF] _BF_Combat: StartBattleFuck, aggressor=[Actor < (0001EBA1)>], elapsed=0.335999
[08/03/2021 - 09:17:27PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 8, got 7. 
stack:
    [_BF_CombatQuest (7C135560)]._bf_combat.StartBattleFuck() - "_BF_Combat.psc" Line 468
    [_BF_AggressorsWalkToBleedoutPlayerQuest (7C149962)]._BF_AggressorsWalkToBleedoutPlayer.StartBattleFuck() - "_BF_AggressorsWalkToBleedoutPlayer.psc" Line 47
    ._BF_TIF__0614EA69.Fragment_3() - "_BF_TIF__0614EA69.psc" Line 9
[08/03/2021 - 09:17:28PM] [_BF] _BF_CombatPlayer: OnEffectFinish

Thanks.
I found the cause of the problem and uploaded a fixed version.

I'm having a problem with the animations when I go check animations it says everything is ok. I ran fnis also, all that happens is the attacker grabs me and then there its a bit scuffed, sometimes they go in a circle while not moving around me and then when the interaction starts my character and the attacker stand in the same spot and just do their idle animations, while when the attacker is taking off the clothes the clothes do come off, and then when I try to press the fix weird position button I just get shoved in the ground and usually fall through the ground and teleport back to the original position.

I can confirm too it is working, thank you very much :) !!!!

I was thinking about a possible feature:

It would be amazing and much better to have an option for set a percentage chance (0-100%) to lose consciousness  with a successful QTE instead just chose to to always lose it or never. It would be even better maybe, if there would be an option if it would happen randomly (with a certain percentage) if the character is climaxing or being creampied. 

It would be more random and / or more configurable. Is it possible to have these options in the future?

Heya

I deinstalled Defeat to try this mod, that looks awesome.

Alas, when I install it, I don't see it in the MCM menu.

when I look at the activated mods, I see that Battle Fuck.esp file is not activated.

Even after I enter the console command setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, the mod doesn't seem to activate.

Any idea what I may be doing wrong ?

Edit : I had to force check it on Vortex. :)

Edited by Syssiah
On 7/5/2021 at 11:37 PM, Nopede said:

So I have a problem, I have installed every required mod and run fnis but in the mod config of "Battlefuck" under animations it just tells me error. And it can't play any animation, I reinstalled the mod but it still is not working, any idea why that is?

load animations(leito and baka SLAL) from animation loader and check again!

Great mod, really impressed!

Wanted to drop a post with issues I have noticed so far and suggestions I have. I am not sure if problems have already been reported or not.

1) After Battlefuck! ends events, the aggressor at least sometimes will go into a crouch afraid idle animation and ignore and attempt to talk to them. This seems to fix itself though but I am not sure where, it could be on the next event from Battlefuck! or just simply over time, I'd have to test more.

Edit: Fixed on new game, not sure what was causing the issue. Actor wasn't running away as they should have been but are on new game.

2) Sometimes when a second aggressor is being chosen after a Battlefuck! event, it will take a very long time before the second aggressor event starts. This is the same with any further aggressors after the first. Opening console a few times sometimes seemed to help speed it along. This may be a related or unrelated issue but at times, I was unable to escape the event and simply had to quit and load. This doesn't always happen and sometimes it has worked perfectly with a queue of 4 aggressors.

Edit: I notice that sometimes an animation starts but with no animation selected in SexLab so both actors just stand there, seems to always stick in black screen after that and next participant doesn't join.

[Note] Perhaps this has something to do with Apropos2 changing animation stages. Is it safe to change animation stages while Battlefuck! is running one of it's events? Just a thought, I will try running without Apropos and see if the issue still exists.

[Extra info]

I am running with SexLab Utility + and SLSO (and the patch provided).

----

Suggestions (obv ignore if you don't like the ideas):

1) More possible animations. Once restrained (bound), could an oral animation be chosen for example.

2) Perhaps when there is a queue, there could be a chance of having multiple aggressors at once. i.e. another 1/2/3 people join the event, making escape nearly impossible.

3) DD/Toys/ZAP integration. 

Again, really great mod concept and is working better than I had expected. Highly recommend to anyone that hasn't tried it. Been testing with the Nightcrawler addon too which also works really well.

Edited by RMCW
On 8/7/2021 at 1:42 AM, RMCW said:

1) After Battlefuck! ends events, the aggressor at least sometimes will go into a crouch afraid idle animation and ignore and attempt to talk to them. This seems to fix itself though but I am not sure where, it could be on the next event from Battlefuck! or just simply over time, I'd have to test more.

Edit: Fixed on new game, not sure what was causing the issue. Actor wasn't running away as they should have been but are on new game.

When Battle Fuck is started from the Nightcrawler add-on, the aggressor will flee to its original position after Battle Fuck is finished, but if it is the same cell, he seems to crouch in place.

20 hours ago, bopmop said:

Would you consider adding a SD+ enslavement on the spot for consequences like DE did for Oldrim?

You can trigger various enslavement mods quests using Simple Slavery Plus Plus.

43 minutes ago, SrgBroly said:

i cant seem to find these animations anywhere and i have downloaded the required animation packs

You need to open the SL Anim Loader page in MCM, check the required animations, and run "Register Animations".

Spoiler

SLAnimLoader.jpg.ca203c7dd6e110d09f8d6e8306cabd85.jpg