Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

JB Я только что переспал с Овербоссом в машине перед тем, как поехать за Люси. На мне чокер «Королева пик», и почему-то он не сработал. Помню, Нора получала от него огромное удовольствие, когда он срабатывал. Проверю ещё раз. Спасибо.

Nora and Overboss

Видео https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jb-D6NROuh0YwzhtpzAuVJ798joZyTb5/view?usp=sharing

Edited by _Nomad_
Posted
1 hour ago, zonder4213 said:

@JB. I tried downloading the voices pack from google drive a few times but it kept giving me an error a bit into the download. Was able to download via mega just fine at least. Not sure if it was just my bad luck or what, but seemed worth a mention.

 

I don't know if its new but I appreciated being able to skip going to the safari with sophia after the first time, I was able to get a cute little scene in the theater, a new perk and Overboss was happy. ^_^ At the end of the chores quest it was probably the closest thing to a compliment he ever gave. >_<

 

Other than that putting on lipstick while I have the cat paws on will always make giggle, and you said something about the star from the wilderness quest smoking? My cursebreaker star definitely doesn't have any smoke effects going on, but it would be wicked cool.

 

52 minutes ago, JB. said:

 

Hmm, if someone else reports it, I'll re-upload it; otherwise, it might be an issue on Google's end.

 

That alternate route with Lyons was always there. And if you wear the choker your sister gave you, the gold one, you can understand Lyons during his walk quest, and he'll tell you he has a hidden treasure. xD 

 

I need to check the black star script. It's very likely I didn't package the script or if you're playing with mods like Upscale, those effects unfortunately don't show up. including Doberman's smoke effect. 

 

Mega is faster from what I know, BUT it has a down load limit per month that you don't know till you hit it, then it asks you if you wanna be a member and pay a subscription...

 

Google Drive is supposed to be slower though if it is, it is not really noticeable. BUT it does not have a monthly limit.

Posted
4 hours ago, zonder4213 said:

I don't use upscale and Doberman's smoke effect works for me.

 

I mostly just use the suggested mods for nuka ride and sometimes commonwealth slavers if I'm feeling extra frisky. most of what I have that doesn't fall in that are like smutty poster reskins/additions, smutty magazine reskins/additions, nekkid lady bobbleheads or new smutty settlement items. (and now and then i use human cattle but i've never had it cause a problem for me running it with CS or NR)

It seems I didn't include the script to make it visible. If you want to see it while you're at it, type

 

SetStage _NukaRide_Main 12

 

Smoke should be coming out of the CurseBreaker star. 

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 1:30 PM, JB. said:

 

Either my translator went crazy or you haven't completed the quest.

 


 

  Reveal hidden contents

You arrive in Ryneham. Your sister gives you the radio.

Optional: "It" appears. If It gets close to you, your character freaks out and you have a conversation with your sister about It.

You reach the bunker and disable the signal.
Your sister has more conversations. She find the flag. 

You literally plant Lucas Dunmore's flag in any settlement in Ryneham.
Your sister pays tribute and carves a phrase on the flagpole.
Go back to Brett and tell him everything.
Your sister gives a final speech about how she feels she left a mark on the world.

She shares the credit with you and Raven, if you brought him.
You gain Kali training points.
You unlock a smoking black star in your apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

Literally none of that triggered for me. After entering the area, there was zero interaction from the sister even when "it" appeared.

Posted
14 minutes ago, WaterRabbit said:

 

Literally none of that triggered for me. After entering the area, there was zero interaction from the sister even when "it" appeared.

Try reloading a save from when you finished filming the cat food. Restarting everything might fix it. 

 

 

A couple of extra steps I would take, given that we're dealing with a quest based on soft compatibility.

  • Uninstall Wilderness.
  • Film the cat ad and save when finished.
  • Install Wilderness.
  • Load the save file. You should see a notification to talk to your sister.
Posted
1 hour ago, JB. said:

It seems I didn't include the script to make it visible. If you want to see it while you're at it, type

 

SetStage _NukaRide_Main 12

 

Smoke should be coming out of the CurseBreaker star. 

worked like a charm thank you very much ^_^ the smoke is subtle but its definitely there now. 

Posted (edited)

Подскажите - почему когда красишь губы появляется экран загрузки  и все 

 

Edited by Snake_08
Posted

I just had an epiphany!! Currently I am playing as a Doggy Lover extra-ordinaire, ok anything not human... so I have come up with some ideas while IU was doing scenes with Apollo.

Patties Piercing

Is it possible to NR enhance those piercings?

Skull : same as Snowbunny

Rose : maybe a buff that increases enjoyment all round so everyone/thing orgasms in a scene more often

Heart : extends scene length?

Paw : same as Bestiality Collar

 

Also there are technically 3 dogs in NR (Dogmeat (eventually) Apollo, and (for the life of me cannot remember the name) Maxons Dog.

1. Can Maxons Dog become a Follower?

2. When you take him for a walk can you go to the studio and if you have him with you do a threesome with Apollo? (if there are 4somes with 3dogs and Norita then it would be cool if she had Dogmeat and Maxons Dog with her to have that as an option)

Posted

just finished 7.15c and have to say DAMN ITS GOOD.

 

other than the one time (reported a couple pages ago) where a stage did not advance there were a couple of times lines did not trigger, but

a simple reload (from desktop) fixed it.  the vending machine texture has already been reported.

 

just have to say it has been a hell of a ride so far and i am enjoying the heck out of the mod.

 

so thank you again JB.

 

Posted

I am a user of version 6.9.

The music of Nuka Ride doesn't stop.

I’ve configured the settings in both MCM and the hologram tape, but it keeps appearing in the Commonwealth.

Is there a solution?

Posted
1 hour ago, pjhdh1914 said:

I am a user of version 6.9.

The music of Nuka Ride doesn't stop.

I’ve configured the settings in both MCM and the hologram tape, but it keeps appearing in the Commonwealth.

Is there a solution?

Did you not think to try to use the version of NukaRide now available, 7.1.5?

Posted
1 hour ago, pjhdh1914 said:

I am a user of version 6.9.

The music of Nuka Ride doesn't stop.

I’ve configured the settings in both MCM and the hologram tape, but it keeps appearing in the Commonwealth.

Is there a solution?

Update it or try using this cqf _NukaRide_Main TryToRemoveAllMusic

Posted
1 hour ago, judge007 said:

혹시 지금 사용 가능한 NukaRide 7.1.5 버전을 사용해 볼 생각은 안 해보셨나요?

I haven't been able to do it yet because the translation for that version isn't available.

Posted
59 minutes ago, Cealapa said:

업데이트하거나  cqf _NukaRide_Main TryToRemoveAllMusic 을 사용해 보세요.

Do I need to download this file, or should I modify the mod file?

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, pjhdh1914 said:

Do I need to download this file, or should I modify the mod file?

This is a command for console. Game must play. Copy: cqf _NukaRide_Main TryToRemoveAllMusic then open console pressing ` key on your keyboard. Paste it in console. Hit enter then close console pressing ` again.

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted
44 minutes ago, Cealapa said:

콘솔 명령어입니다. 게임은 실행되어야 합니다. 다음 명령어를 복사하세요:  cqf _NukaRide_Main TryToRemoveAllMusic 그런 다음 키보드의 ` 키를 눌러 콘솔을 엽니다. 복사 한 명령어 를 콘솔에 붙여넣고 Enter 키를 누른 후, 다시 ` 키를 눌러 콘솔을 닫습니다.

 

Oh, it's been resolved! Thank you so much for your help

Posted

anyone have any idea what could be causing the vanilla MQ to completely break, piper scene at DC gate wont fire and nick has no dialogue when u find him in V114, not even advancing queststage will fix it, they just wont talk.

cheers

Posted
49 minutes ago, Celestia 666 said:

anyone have any idea what could be causing the vanilla MQ to completely break, piper scene at DC gate wont fire and nick has no dialogue when u find him in V114, not even advancing queststage will fix it, they just wont talk.

cheers

Nora? Norita? Did you finish NR?

Posted
3 hours ago, Celestia 666 said:

anyone have any idea what could be causing the vanilla MQ to completely break, piper scene at DC gate wont fire and nick has no dialogue when u find him in V114, not even advancing queststage will fix it, they just wont talk.

cheers

I have had this happen with Piper's scene I walked further up the road to the hardware store and came back down and it triggered (trigger box is wonky) ,if you haven't spoken to Piper Nick won't enable until she speaks about Nick

Posted
7 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

I love colorful games, especially when they aren't just a single color...  And when the mission disappears from the list after completion.

 

your missing dependencies, check page 1.

Posted
4 hours ago, Celestia 666 said:

anyone have any idea what could be causing the vanilla MQ to completely break, piper scene at DC gate wont fire and nick has no dialogue when u find him in V114, not even advancing queststage will fix it, they just wont talk.

cheers

Sorry, I didn't edit those quests.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I just had an epiphany!! Currently I am playing as a Doggy Lover extra-ordinaire, ok anything not human... so I have come up with some ideas while IU was doing scenes with Apollo.

Patties Piercing

Is it possible to NR enhance those piercings?

Skull : same as Snowbunny

Rose : maybe a buff that increases enjoyment all round so everyone/thing orgasms in a scene more often

Heart : extends scene length?

Paw : same as Bestiality Collar

 

Also there are technically 3 dogs in NR (Dogmeat (eventually) Apollo, and (for the life of me cannot remember the name) Maxons Dog.

1. Can Maxons Dog become a Follower?

2. When you take him for a walk can you go to the studio and if you have him with you do a threesome with Apollo? (if there are 4somes with 3dogs and Norita then it would be cool if she had Dogmeat and Maxons Dog with her to have that as an option)

I like the idea of the piercings! I'll keep that in mind. Although I'm not working on the mod right now, but on Slavers.

 

Regarding your suggestions, it's much simpler to have Lyons act as a stand-in when we take him out. I can make a stop at the Golden Globes just to say hello to Corsican, and if you want, film with Lyons.

 

The follower thing is too much work. There's no doubt why follower mods on Nexus are treated as a whole mod. Raven and Norita's sister are practically two extra mods in one. 😬

Edited by JB.
Posted
10 minutes ago, JB. said:

he follower thing is too much work. There's no doubt why follower mods on Nexus are treated as a whole mod. Raven and Norita's sister are practically two extra mods in one. 😬

@DarksideTinkerbell For a quick follow for a NPC I just type in the console ......setplayerteammate 1 and  setplayerteammate 0 to release them when i'm done with them ,most have a default package so the just go and wander back to their spot,in my main Ai playthrough I take the main female characters on "fuck safaris" so they do a tour of all the wasteland animals for the grand finale I enable Milk of human kindness and take them to the breeding pit to fuck a Behemoth

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...