Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, JB. said:

Nooo. He said it was the first time an AAF scene had failed. That means he did have Darthroman (there are many other previous scenes with Darthroman, but this particular one needs the new update).

 

 

Ok for that one  . . . out of a hundred, lol

Posted
17 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Sometimes I think @JB. and other mod authors post in their first post and download page,

that Wabbajack and Nexus Collections users should get their support from Wabbajack and Nexus Collections,

seeing that is the only instructions they pay any F@#$ing attention to.

 

Doesn't it seem as though lately most of the support requests appear to be from people who haven't read or followed the first post? 

Most of the "resolutions" are getting them to install something listed on the first post!

 

Geez, just a couple of posts up @esgpmb was all thumbs-up to a "fix" that was installing Darthroman animations, which IS listed in the first post, along with a handy link to the download! Perhaps esgpmb should be back there reading through the first post (for the first time), for OTHER things he/she has missed in the first non-read.

 

lol it does get frustrating I am sure. Many do read, well that is the skim read a Mod. Problem is most don't actually know how to Skim Read, also lack the experience. Skim Reading is an ultra version of reading between the lines to find the body of information and draw from it logical knowledge of the information it is trying to convey.  Most people think it is just finding key words and then being able to vaguely give meaning. Documents online require even more logic approach, not only do you look for key word groups to make sense of what is written but, a logical person would also open every link in said document, even the ones they are sure they have seen somewhere before. Skim Reading is about patience, it is not about how fast you read something, afterall if you skim and still miss the point then you take longer to find it. Generations of people who have learned to expect instantaneous gratification and an inability to see the difference between two simple concepts (a want, and, a need) mean that "I read the Mod page" is set by a standard of simply reading the title.

Posted

I just updated my Vortex, word of warning the "Health Check" while being really handy will update and install all prerequisites, even from Mods that are in your Archive but not being used. Easy to fix, but easier to prevent, don't be lazy and select the top option to install all. 1 at a time means less back tracking in the future.

Posted
2 hours ago, judge007 said:

Ok for that one  . . . out of a hundred, lol

Yep and the rest are playing with mods that put Nukatown on the moon and wonder why Corsican doesn't talk (and they are floating) or they are being gang raped every five minutes by Monique and Brett but refuse to remove "rape mod 5000" from their load order and push NR down the order, 5% bugs, 10% good ideas and 85 % human "nature" and piss poor reading comprehension are the makeup of this thread

Posted
On 9/20/2026 at 1:28 PM, MidnightLatte said:

Doors in Seven Bar, Prewar family house and maybe in some other places reset with cell and everytime locked to easy level.

It's not a crime but anoying to lockpick them in front of all NPCs.

Also locked door in OB room softlock Sophie Outfit quest on stage Meet OB.

Hey, I'm taking this opportunity to correct your bug reports. Are you sure you don't have a mod that resets cells fast? It's never happened to me. It's one of the things I mentioned that I don't know how to fix. At most, Gemini told me to uncheck the "Respawn" option for the doors, but I don't have many other options except running a script that constantly unlocks the doors with each save load. 

 

A few notes.

The Drumlin Dinner scene you mentioned (Wolfgang threatening Trudy) does stop, but the mod has to detect it first, which is why you hear "We had a deal, Trudy..." in the background (but then it stops).

 

Gage only respects Nora's or Norita's decision not to take drugs outside of GNN if she's one of the Overboss's girls. Otherwise, he forces you to take a relaxant of your choice.

 

Then you say you got the rifle in Acta Non Verba (Marcus, the university) but not the ammo, and I'm wondering if you have any weapon mods that might be interfering?

 

Spoiler

image.png

 

 

 

Posted

Quite a ways back some dude who we have not heard from in a while, huge mod list blah blah, could not get NR running I think the usual. But!!

They did start to listen so maybe they are now trouble free. Anyway...

One post they recommended this

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/76710

 

And I decided to give it a go. Initially I was like meh, cause I never really saw a season change before I finished playing through NR to what is current in the story line.

This time though I have deliberately taken my time, plus Provocative Perks means I have ended up deep in the Commonwealth due to Bound in Public, and walking means I end up fucking half the map before I get to the train station. Yeah I know self inflicted. Oh wait! You want me to get to the point?

Ok well I finally went from Autumn to Winter, the visual change to Nuka World is awesome and does kinda give a great perspective of time.

Posted

@JB.  Well, it was a big report and I write everything very short, so better explain it more clear

 

Doors and cells.  It's not a short reset, it does not happen immediately, doors goes to their locked state after several in-game days, possibly due to standart engine cell reset settings. This does not occur during routine day-to-day activity, but if you stay away from a specific cell for a long time, like between  pre-war quests in Sanctuary where significant time elapses, or if you leave a bar to doing quests in the appartments, you may find upon your return that the doors are locked again and the dresser is empty.

I don't have other quest or visual mods, that can change Nuka World settings, and this not happened in Appartments or any other cell that comes from old mod versions,

Possibly not updated NR-Patch or some Workshop mods, that add items and auto close option to doors, may cause it, but I don't know about the dresser in bar, and door to training chair room, if I remember, was not affected by this.

 

Rifle.   I dont have any ammo or weapon replacer packs, that can change FormIDs of that rifle, It looked like a serious game engine script hang that stay persisted in the game cache even after a quick reload. After succesfull balcony scene that was still called "failed task", the gun would appear in hand, but no new ammo showed up in the inventory. I can't fight, even no "no ammo" click sound, If I holstered it via the Pip-Boy or change them to other gun (hotkey or not) I still couldn't attack at all. Even after talking to Marcus and advancing to the next quest stage all combat restriction remained in effect. When using the `DIEL` command, the console didn't display a line indicating a "No Combat" script called flag. The only way to pass through it, that I found is a manually save the game and exit to the desktop for a full restart. Possibly it may happens, because I skip AAF scene with Gunner before Overbitch arrival (it was called something like Punishment, in stage list).

 

Gage and Drumlin   Thanks, now I understand.   Gage dialogue just don't have second phase like "Use it anyway, Bitch ... " so it looks like unintentionnal loop for me (I just spent some time, try to understand how dialogue system works, for my own mods, and my own dialogue loops and glitches still a bit anoyed me,  he he )

 

If you need more detailed info about other things feel free to ask

Posted (edited)

Apologies if this has already been reported but I noticed a spelling mistake in Kells dialog after talking to Cito in Safari Kingdom.  He says trough instead of through.
NR version 7.1.5c

Edited by CptObvious1337
made my own spelling mistake
Posted
35 minutes ago, CptObvious1337 said:

Apologies if this has already been reported but I noticed a spelling mistake in Kells dialog after talking to Cito in Safari Kingdom.  He says trough instead of through.
NR version 7.1.5c

I'm going to correct it, but there are thousands like it. 😭

Posted
18 hours ago, JB. said:

TRS-

A The Road South I 95 to StarPoint mod, often abbreviated as TRS, is a custom world space project for Fallout 4 that lets players roleplay a journey down Interstate 95 from Boston toward New York.  True Storms: Wasteland Edition is a complete

 

*nagyon imádom a rövidítéseket... főleg, mert az oldal ahol hirdetve van más név alatt teszi mint a fájl neve és megint más név alatt van közreadva... mindig köszönni próbálom az igyekezetet... de a semmi esetében is előfordult. Bocsánat amiért nem vagyok akkora zseni mint az akinek az ilyesmi mindennapos és teljes mértékben egyértelmű valamint általános.

Posted
36 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

A The Road South I 95 to StarPoint mod, often abbreviated as TRS, is a custom world space project for Fallout 4 that lets players roleplay a journey down Interstate 95 from Boston toward New York.  True Storms: Wasteland Edition is a complete

 

*I really love abbreviations... especially because the site where it is advertised does it under a different name than the file name and it is published under a different name again... I always try to thank the effort... but it has also happened in the case of nothing. Sorry for not being as much of a genius as someone for whom such things are everyday and completely clear and general.

Yep and if you used Google the second hit was this : HN66s TRS Outfits which is the more obvious one for your problem

Posted
13 hours ago, Magnum717 said:

Ouch the mean girl classic. 😂 I assumed the quest was already integrated when I saw a cell called "NukaFratHouse". Just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing out on it. 

 

The Strip Club and Plaza are great work. Love seeing more prewar stuff. The patron requests and dialogue being random also make the Club feel more organic. And the backroom videos, there aren't any mods that add stuff like that, right? Only thing I can think of is VOTW. But those are specifically for TV/projectors. 

 

Thanks for the link! If I wanted to find the song ingame, where should I start? FO4 Edit? Or Console commands? I typed "help mus 4 musc" and might try going down the list one by one. 

 

I don't recall many mods that use this type of asset. The TVs specifically are meshes from GTA V (and the strip club is from GTVA IV). All ported by Konata.

 

 

Although VOTW is on another technical level. The TVs/projectors have built-in sounds, you can turn them on and off, and they have their own brightness. All of that is handled within the NIF file, and I'm not very familiar with it.

 

This is the console command for most of the songs.

 

cqf _NukaRide_Main PlayGroovyMusic2

 

From 2 to 74


They stop with

 

cqf _NukaRide_Main RemoveMusic


Or as a last resort, with this.

 

cqf _NukaRide_Main TryToRemoveAllMusic (this one is more script-intensive)

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

Köszönöm, de a hn66 szerepel a listámban és már feltette a legújabb formációt is, de a sok dolog nem változott... még.

 

image.jpeg.1f96de5dd416c8f30cb279055c6bdfd9.jpeg

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47810?tab=files

 

What below means is JB. has modified the in game versions using those Materials and Textures for one a lot of the NR clothing, where you have options like recognition as a Porn Star, where sometimes you strip or change outfits in a scene, and often also Texturing for items in the scenery, that special Gold look and so on. Me I just installed the whole Mods and didn't bother disabling the plugins. Either or don't hurt.

shot1.png.f17b8be142d8c0f142ae77c5ffdf106e.png

Edited by DarksideTinkerbell
Posted
10 hours ago, Hoobu said:

Yep and if you used Google the second hit was this : HN66s TRS Outfits which is the more obvious one for your problem

 

Or maybe read page 1.

Posted (edited)

Once again apologies if this has already been reported.
Made in Heaven quest (Nora Route), with Disable Hardcore Content and Soft Attitude Adjustment toggled ON in MCM, the first part of the quest getting the Overboss permission skips successfully however the following part to skip the Bunker Hill content does not ... the skip option does not progress to the next quest stage and still has Music waiting for you to talk to her and if you do the quest proceeds as normal with the rogue Institute scientists.

NR version 7.1.5c

Edited by CptObvious1337
left route information out
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CptObvious1337 said:

Once again apologies if this has already been reported.
Made in Heaven quest (Nora Route), with Disable Hardcore Content and Soft Attitude Adjustment toggled ON in MCM, the first part of the quest getting the Overboss permission skips successfully however the following part to skip the Bunker Hill content does not ... the skip option does not progress to the next quest stage and still has Music waiting for you to talk to her and if you do the quest proceeds as normal with the rogue Institute scientists.

NR version 7.1.5c

Okay, I'll add it to my list to look into.

 

I think the mod isn't anticipating this situation. It's prioritizing "Hardcore content off" (that's why it skips Maxson's meeting) and ignoring the cheat mode that skips the entire quest.

 

In my opinion, the best solution would be to completely remove "Hardcore Content off" option from the mod and leave it the cheat mode that skips the entire quest.

 

If you'd like to do me a small favor, reload a save before talking to Music. Activate cheat mode to skip the entire quest in the MCM. But keep "Skip Hardcore Content" disabled; we don't need it. That combination should be enough to skip the quest.

Edited by JB.
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Snake_08 said:

У кого нибудь есть перевод на русский 7.1.5c ??? с дополнением 

 

I found this site by Googling the mod. It looks like they have the translated versions there.

 

https://gamesource.org/topic/8309-aaf-nuka-ride/page/31/

 

It kills me that there’s this guy who, with every update, wonders if there are new quests xD Someone should tell him that a single quest takes months and months.

 

And if you’re going to sign up there, tell a guy named NikolayXP that I’m not the creator of The Wilderness. I didn’t do it ("To the last friend") in Far Harbor so as not to break the vanilla quests and triggerboxes, or have to justify the quest to find Kasumi in the middle of my quest.  It's SO reassuring make a quest in a place like that -a “pristine” one- ithout worrying about breaking quests or other mods.  😄

 

Hmmm... I'm going to tag him. Pretty sure I saw that avatar here

 

@NikolayXpress

 

yep, same avatar. 😝

 

 

Edited by JB.
Posted (edited)
Час назад Samhsay сказал:

Перевод нормальный или авто с кепками?

 Он во всем старается. Вычитывает текст и правит его. Переводит оперативно. 👍 Рекомендую. Я с его перевода, озвучку на русском языке делаю.  https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/zvuki/russkaja_ozvuchka_moda_aaf_nuka_ride/145-1-0-17716

Edited by stalkerVlad1
Posted
1 hour ago, Samhsay said:

Перевод нормальный или авто с кепками?

Нормальный перевод, есть конечно некоторые ошибки, но они незначительны.

Posted

I have a problem which I can't seem to work out. I have played Norita with 0 problems. But!

I am in the Lusty Lady and was doing a threesome with one of the other girls, when it called for a lesbian scene I got my first AAF warning ever about missing animations. Thinking maybe it was a 1 off I continues till the next opportunity came up the same. So exited out and updated Darth and Rozima, of and apparently the wardrobe mod was uninstalled so that as well.

Now...

crash-2026-10-01-14-21-14.log

Posted
26 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I have a problem which I can't seem to work out. I have played Norita with 0 problems. But!

I am in the Lusty Lady and was doing a threesome with one of the other girls, when it called for a lesbian scene I got my first AAF warning ever about missing animations. Thinking maybe it was a 1 off I continues till the next opportunity came up the same. So exited out and updated Darth and Rozima, of and apparently the wardrobe mod was uninstalled so that as well.

Now...

crash-2026-10-01-14-21-14.log 72.61 kB · 1 download

Ah, my bad. I checked the script.

 

I requested an animation with two girls, but the tags ask for "Darthroman + Blowjob," and that combination doesn't exist.

 

 

I uploaded a file called "Nuka Ride 7.1.5c - Stripclub Lesbian Show HotFix" to MEGA and Google Drive, in case you want to install that in the meantime. 

 

The new script randomizes 5 lesbian scenes: 

 

Cunnilingus (desk), Cowgirl (couch), fisting (desk), rimjob (couch), and scissoring (bed)

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...